What?
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skyecollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e30; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyecollins p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyecollins {width:400px;border:1px solid #1f150d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/skye.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#4e3521;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#1f150d;}
</style>

thumbs up for talking to yourself!! +5

Skye had been tending to her garden like usual, but the cold weather seemed to be too much for some of the growing bushes. Some were doing well under her water-spray treatment, but some were turning brown and yellow, and she was forced to root up the dead ones, so that they don't choke the ones that are alive by tangling their roots. She wanted healthy bushes, and although they wouldn't give berries during the winter, she was hoping that by making them grow up in the winter, it'd toughen them up for any other winters to come.

Her mother had done that with some plants, and it worked, most of the time; they would grow up in the winter and cold, and when the warmth came around, they were strong and tough and produced many berries and fruits for her family to eat. They were always delicious and ripe, and never died during the next winters.

As Skye knelt down in the dirt, she felt the cold herself, and shivered. She was wearing her loose blue pants and a long-sleeved, albeit ripped and dirty, shirt that she had found in her house. Her house was coming along nicely, in fact; very nicely indeed. She had prevented the vines from creeping into her house by patching up most of the holes in her house, and had hunted out all the rats and mice that have made their home there. Now that the winter had arrived, she had taken to taking out the old, soggy wood from the fireplace, drying the fireplace up, and putting new fires in there. It took a while to make a fire - she had to find dry wood, a small stick, and rub it for hours until the fire would spark - but when it did, it was worth it. The warmth seeped through the house like a warm fog, and she would sit in front of it at night, using the warmth and light from the fire to write in the journal Bangle gave her as well as read from one of the many books she'd found around Souls.

Her mind wandered to Bangle; she was starting to have strong feelings for the coywolf, but she wasn't sure what they were yet. She liked him very much; his sense of humor, the way he made her laugh, his beautiful craftmanship. Just himself. Everything about the coywolf rubbed her the right way, and Skye loved to be around him, talking to him, or just sitting by him and swimming like the time in the pool. As she uprooted dead bushes and scattered more water on the sprouts as well as put dead and rotting peels around the ground, she wondered if he harbored the same feelings for her. She knew that he didn't like staying around for long, but she didn't know if he would leave during the spring like she thought he might. She didn't want him to go, though. She didn't want him to go at all.

[/html]
[html]

It was cold, and Element had been wandering for a while...for some reason. He didn't want to admit it, but as he wandered through the unfamiliar, thick woods, he thought he was lost. He had decided to wander around and maybe find Seyonne to talk a bit, but had ended up far from Halifax and his library home, and wasn't sure where he was now. It wasn't anywhere he knew, and it smelled of deep, green forests, clay, and dirt. And what else, it was cold. It was very cold, in fact, and Element's thinner fur wasn't much of a match for what seemed like the freezing temperature. He shivered and dragged on.

Suddenly, however, he saw someone else. A Luperci, it seemed, and she was bundled up in warm clothes. She was tending to a garden, he saw in surprise, considering the cold. She was a creamy whitish color with darker ears, snout, and tail. Wondering if she could perhaps help point him home, he walked towards her.

"Hello," he said, his teeth chattering. "Do you happen to know where Halifax is? I'm afraid I got lost and wandered here."

<style type="text/css"> .ele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fa6a4; letter-spacing:1px; } .ele .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#acbebf; padding-top:300px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ele p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #3d4249} .ele {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#64707c; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... lement.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skyecollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e30; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyecollins p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyecollins {width:400px;border:1px solid #1f150d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/skye.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#4e3521;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#1f150d;}
</style>

Skye dug further into the ground, deciding to move some of the bushes somewhere else. She couldn't have it be too crowded, or the bushes would die, and now that she'd uprooted most of the dead ones, the bushes seemed scattered and without order. Now, that wouldn't do at all. She began to move the blue berry bushes away from the others first, scattering them around so that there were even numbers of bushes in even distributions.

She was interrupted, however, by a low voice behind her. She turned, not recognizing it - was it an intruder? Seeing the cat, she supposed it was...of a sort. She just stared at him for a while, wondering if the voice came from him or if he had an owner that was nearby. For several seconds no one said anything, and she concluded that the cat had spoken. The cat had spoken! Now, that was something strange.

"Hello, I'm Skye," she said. "And Halifax is that way, I believe," she said, pointing behind her and slightly to the right. She wondered why the cat wanted to know where Halifax was - did he live there? She looked up and saw the dark skies, full of stormy clouds and frigid winds. She looked back to the cat. "This is Cercatori d'Arte, and I'm the co-leader of the pack. I'm afraid if you travel all the way to Halifax in this weather, it'd be dangerous to you. Would you like to stay here for the night?"

Her words rang true; the wind was picking up, making it seem colder than it really was. She didn't want the cat, who already seemed freezing cold, to be even colder than he had to be. Tomorrow, Skye could ride Jack to the town of Halifax with the cat, and it'd be better for all of them. Right now, the horse was resting. She didn't know where would be the warmest place, so she had led him into her house. It was ridiculous, she knew, but she didn't want him to be cold outside. She really needed to build a stable for him...

[/html]
[html]

Skye? Skye was the name of the whitish creamy colored Luperci, and she turned from her spot in the dirt where she'd been gardening and pointed to a direction behind Element. Element turned around and narrowed his eyes through the trees, but all he could see was darkness. He supposed it was a long way from here to the city, and he began to wish he hadn't wandered so far.

So Cercatori d'Arte was the name of this pack...And Skye seemed to be the co-leader? Element's first impression was dread. Perhaps she was angry with him for trespassing on the pack's territory? But she didn't seem very angry; on the flip side, she was quite tranquil, seeming to be enthralled in her gardening and just now coming out of a daze. She then began to speak about how it'd be dangerous for Element to go wandering in this weather, and Element had to admit that she was right. It was downright chilly, the cold, and the clouds above promised either windchill, rain, snow, or both. He wasn't going to go travelling in the rain and snow, so he nodded.

"Thank you," he said. "I think I will. My thin pelt isn't up for the cold weather, I'm afraid." He glanced at the garden she was picking at and cocked his head. "Don't the plants die in the winter?"

<style type="text/css"> .ele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fa6a4; letter-spacing:1px; } .ele .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#acbebf; padding-top:300px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ele p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #3d4249} .ele {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#64707c; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... lement.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]