Ookami needs Showing Around.
WC-123

Ookami walked around Phoenix Valley, exploring. He was sooo happy that he had been accepted into this pack. He had some friends already made. He didn't think his old pack members were following him anymore. He was starting to think that only the people who didn't hate him, which wasn't very many, were trying to scare him into this place so he could start a new life. He smiled at this thought. He looked around for some other wolves. Maybe to show him around. He didn't know many. Only two. He smiled, thinking of them. His first friends. Well, maybe they were friends. He hoped they were, he had never really had one before. The thought of having a friend or two made his tail wag happily as he walked around some more.
Adonia had been patrolling over the land, she had found several new smells within the Valley and she was trying to figure out where their most regular spots were, however, it seemed they were all just trying to get to know the land. It would be some time before she would know their routine, just as she became aware that her 'friend' Noah had found two knew friends. As she came around the lake she happened to see Ookami. It had been a few days ago that she had been talking with him, then vanished in her most awkward of manners. Her ears went back as she wondered if he'd been turned off by her behavior and no longer wished to get to know her, or talk with her at all. She hadn't quite realized how in the open she was as her head lowered and ears went back. She thought about turning away but as she did she realized how it would look. Surely, he'd thought she was avoiding him...well she was, but not because of him, but because she was so insecure. She hated being that way, however, no one had shown her to be otherwise, or tried to comfort her insecurities..well one had, Shawcert. She liked that male quite a lot, and now that she thought about Menue she wondered if she should try and make something for him.

Her head raised and she perked her ears some, she needed to relax..

Looking right at Ookami she let out a very soft shy smile caress her muzzle, "..h-hello, Ookami.." She said in a soft spoken voice.
[html]

OOC chatter goes here!WC- 217

Ookami was sniffing around on the ground when he smelt another wolf. He looked around but didn't see anyone yet. He shrugged and sniffed around some more. He felt as if somebody was watching him and turned to the feeling. Adonia was standing there, one of the wolves he had first met. He grinned at her and wagged his tail slightly. She seemed uncomfortable and shy and he cocked his head for a split second, wondering what was the matter. He thought about the other day when she had become so tense so suddenly and had abruptly left. He didn't think much of it but still wondered why she had been so uncomfortable. He shrugged it off, she had looked at him with a small smile and said hello and he didn't want to be rude. "Hi, it's good to see you again," he smiled at her gently and his tail wagged in a slow rhythmic motion.

He felt the weight of the heavy shadows of his old pack members. His ears flicked back and he tensed. He sniffed the air slowly, not smelling anything he peered behind him and saw a quick shadow run across his vision. He growled slightly and it seemed to vanish. He shook his head, turning back to Adonia with a smile

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

OOC: I don't know about you, but I like their dynamics very much ^^

Her eyes met his and her smile grew hearing his words, for some odd reason she saw he meant them and her cheeks began to feel a little warm. She felt stupid for it, and didn't understand her own emotions. Even around Domonick she never felt like this, and she really liked him..or so she thought. She felt the courage to come a little closer to him and began to do so until his head turned back and he growled. She tried to see what upset him, however, couldn't. Remaining still once more her voice again came forth softly, "..is there something wrong?" She asked not able to detect others through the scents in the air, she only smelled him. His scent seeming to stand out among all others, but no intruders came to her nostrils. To be sure she tilted her head upward toward the sky, drawing in the cool crisp air--nothing came to her. Lowering her head, her ears went back wondering if he was odd, or slightly bonkers. Perhaps, she annoyed him somehow. Quickly, she came up with a reply, "..I-I am sorry if I upset you..I was just walking through doing my usual rounds of the landscape and checking for unfamiliar and familiar scents.."

It was after she spoke those words she remembered what she had offered him upon their first meeting. Perhaps that would please him, so again she spoke, a slight smile warming her features, "..If you'd like, I can give you that tour of the lands as I mentioned when I first met you.." Her tail gave a light wag, wisping away any powdery snow beneath her tail.
WC-88 (FAIL!)

He felt weird because he knew that she couldn't see them. But he could. They wouldn't leave him alone, "Uh... Yea. It's.. Uh.. Nothing." He smiled at her, it wasn't very convincing but he managed to shake off the feeling. He was glad when she got closer and he smiled at her again. "Sorry, no. You haven't done anything." He smiled at her, his eyes twinkling. He thought back to the first day when they met and the plans they had made. "Yes, sure. I would love that."

OOC- Yeaa. Sorry it's not very long. (:
ooc: you suck Tongue Giving me a short post...I will give you an epic post just in spite -sticks out tongue and makes a childish noise, cause she can!-

Adonia watched him as she tried to analyze his expression. Something was wrong, but she couldn't figure it out, though as she got closer to him, it was obvious, it wasn't her. Ears perked intently while her head swiveled around trying to figure out what was around that could upset him. She saw nothing. Her eyes went back to him when he made a reply to her offering, ears turned back but didn't lay flat. A light smile formed on her muzzle paws bringing her a little closer to him until she was right next to him, "Then, let us be off then.." Her tail swayed back and forth in a light airy motion, she was enjoying having someone around who was so willing to be around her. Granted, she had met several other wolves who seemed to enjoy her company, but something about Ookami she really enjoyed. Was it his personality? She couldn't tell, and because of that fact she wanted to be around him more to figure it out, figure out what it was she liked so much about him.

Taking the initiative, something she rarely ever did, she began to trot. Already they were pretty much in the center of Phoenix valley, near one of the mirror lakes. They couldn't have started in a better place, her eyes looked from him to the lake itself, "Well.." she laughed lightly amused with how convenient their location was, "..this is one of the mirror lakes, there are two, this one is the Northern Lake.." Her eyes looked to the villa which was right up ahead, "Up there, is a small human villiage, known as Mirror lake Villa. Quite a bit of buildings there, I often find myself crashing within one of the old homes there, but sometimes just sleep under the stars.." Just as the words came out she questioned why she shared that information. Why would he care about that? He wanted a tour of the Valley, not of where she stayed and slept. Her ears flattened but she kept walking trying to pretend nothing had phased her. It was at that point she wondered if he would be interested in getting to know her more. Perhaps it wasn't such a dumb thing..she wanted to get to know him..and in a way Phoenix Valley defined her, it was her home. The only place she felt safe and comfortable. So, in essence showing him Phoenix Valley was showing him a big part of her life. Her ears began to go into a relaxed state as she continued to move along the road that went through the Villa. "I find this place very interesting, and in a way it reminds me of my old home..." She added idly.

Their paw steps soon carried them away from the Villa and now they began to walk through an open space void of anything really interesting to speak of. While she moved, she attempted to map out where to go within her mind, so make things smooth. Already she knew she wanted to head around both lakes, so she found the best spot to go next would be the mill.
[html]

OOC chatter goes here!Sorry, I was with a whole bunch of my friends when I was doing it and I didn't know what to say. WC-482

Ookami saw her looking at him, trying to figure out what was going on. He wanted to tell someone, to get the thing that he thought was going on out in the open. But he didn't want to freak her out, to make her think he was crazy. He was even starting to think he was crazy. He was the only one who saw them, yet they seemed to be everywhere, out in the open for anyone with a watchfull eye to catch and lock onto, but yet, only for a moment would you see the creatures of shadows, for they vanish just as quickly as they appear.

He was glad that he had someone around, it made him feel safer. He knew that if they tried to attack him, nothing would be able to stop them. Maybe Ookami, because he knew their weakness, but he wasn't strong now and wouldn't be able to do anything about it. He sighed silently, dreading the day he knew was coming when they would attack him.

He smiled at her when she said they should go. He nodded his head happily and followed her at a brisk trot. His tail swayed in a slow motion, but with the happieness of a mile-a-minute wag. They reached the lake and he looked at it, so peaceful and still. He smiled. He followed her gaze up to the Villa, looking at it in amazment, he had never really seen one of these before. His packmates slept in a cave, while he slept outside. "I love sleeping under the stars, my packmates didn't much like me so they didn't let me sleep in the cave with them. I grew acustom to the stars." He smiled.

He looked at her in her eyes, not staring, but just gazed. A smile played on his lips. He wanted to get to know this wolf... Why she had become so uncomfortable, he felt that they both had an awkword past, he couldn't be sure though. His past definitly wasn't the best of memories. Sometimes he wished he could forget his past, but then he thinks about how your past makes you what you are during the present, and the past and present prepare you for your future. He learned to be tough and stand up for yourself, and that is pretty much all he learned, but he never really had a mean bone in his body. He is kind and caring and can be very inquisitive. He wondered what Adonia's past was like...

He followed her along, looking around him at the different sites and smiling at his home. His home. It was a strange thought in his head. It played around in his mind, filled his body with contentment and a happieness that was indescribable. He couldn't hide his smile from her. He was so excited to go to the next place.

OOC- was that better?( ;

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

ooc: No, you're fine, I was just teasing you ^^ -snugs the Ookami person-...also I'm very sorry for your wait. holidays suck me into their vice grip XD

She knew better than to feel insecure around him, as he seemed so cheerful and appreciative of her, and his words only served to make her tail wag and a light smile fall onto her features. The smile was wiped away as he spoke further about why he enjoyed sleeping under the stars. Perhaps, he could have left that out as it made her feel slightly awkward now. She got over it with a simple change of subject. "That over there is Saunder's Mill..it is a very unstable human structure, so I don't advice you going in there to explore it, you could fall into the stream, which could hurt depending on what catches your fall.." She pointed to the building with her snout before she spoke, her voice grew with concern as she spoke about the dangers of going inside the hold building. The would slowly rotting over the years of its existence. "I find myself passing it by at least four times a day, and still I find it to look appealing to my eyes.." She said with a slight fondness in her voice. She looked to him curious of his expression and perhaps words about the old human structure.

They slowly passed by the place and she continued on with silence as they walked the much larger distance between the old mill and ranch. The ranch was her most favorite spot, and as she thought of this she willed herself to ask him a question that could be vital knowledge, "...so do you like horses?" She asked glancing back to him as she moved down the snowy valley hill, only to come up one more. Her trots were light, and still fluid despite the resistance against her limps from the newly fallen snow. Still she walked her path made from her daily trips to and from the ranch. "The next place we're going has a few horses..so I just want to make sure you're on good terms with the graceful beasts.." She added as the ranch finally began to come into view. It looked so peaceful, and slightly muddy near the opening at the back of the barn where the horses entered and exited the stable doors. A place that had much more condensed activity than the rest of the field. She stopped at a distance that to her seemed to hold a natural beauty nothing else could.

How the barn looked to the rest of the natural landscape always mad her stop right here and just admire it. She could do this for hours, and had many times. Drawing in a lung full of cold air she let out a happy sigh, "This is Three Moon Ranch...." She said with a big smile upon her jowls, "I come here every morning just before the sun begins to rise, and then I spend hours here..cleaning the stales, feeding, and brushing the horses. I also come here every night just as the sun begins to set and put them away making sure their water is still fresh, then give them their treat. It is very peaceful here.." She sat down continuing to admire the structure, her eyes wondering to a few of the horses within the pasture. She had laid quite a bit of alfalfa out for them just in case they had trouble finding the grass buried beneath snow. She had forgotten about her insecurity when she thought of the moon ranch, or was even near it. It was a place of comfort to her, but still she wondered why she was sharing all this information. It was impossible to talk about Phoenix Valley and not talk about herself. It was like she was a part of everything within Phoenix valley.

Again she began to walk this time heading toward the Southern mirror lake so she could encircle it. The sun was beginning to rise high in the sky by this time and she knew most likely after making a complete circle around both mirror lakes it would be time to head back to the ranch to put the horses away. Sometimes she didn't have to as Jefferson had already done it, but sometimes he didn't and that was when she came in and did so. Even on days he did she would give them their treat. At first she thought it would cause the horses to become a bit plumby however, it hadn't happened yet and so she continued to give them that little extra treat. After that, it would be time to lay around until sleep gripped her mind and body.

[/html]
WC- 515

He smiled at her, It's reallly great to have a friend He thought gently in his mind as his tail wagged happily. He looked around more, admiring how bright everything was in comparison to his last lands. He looked to the mill. He stared at it. Admiring the oldness and thinking about what it looked like in its younger days. He wished it wasn't so dangerous. He would like to explore it. He liked to pretty much explore anything that was old. She seemed intent on the dangers of it, so he knew he wouldn't be going in there. "Hmm. It does catch my eye." He smiled gently at her.

He kept following her, walking a little faster as to catch up to her and walk next to her. He couldn't stop looking in all directions, a smile constantly playing on his mouth. He listened to her question and thought about it, "I have seen them a couple times while out hunting with my pack. They always ran away when they saw us though... They seem like very interesting creatures to me. Very beatiful too." He looked up at the ranch. Smiling at the thought of getting to see a horse up close. He stopped when she stopped and stared at it. So peaceful and... amazing. Those were the only thoughts that came into his head as he looked over the barn area. He nodded his head slightly in approval.

It did look like an interesting place to visit. Somewhere he would definatley come to more often, especially if it ment spending time with the horses, and seeing Adonia too. He seemed shocked when she explained all she did with them, "Really? They let you get that close to them?" He cocked his head in thought, not really expecting these big creatures that had always run at the smell of him to be able to do so much with them. He grunted slightly, amazed. He looked at her and smiled when she sat and stared. She really loves these creatures He grinned. He was glad that she was opening up and talking about herself, it made him feel more comfortable, like he could tell her everything that had happened to him, he wanted to, really bad, but didn't want her to see him diferently. To see him like she should feel bad or something for not having anyone to love or be friends with. He knew that bad things must have happened to her too, for she seemed locked up sometimes, but he didn't know how she would react to his stories.

He continued on with her, staying by her side. He looked up at the sun, it had always felt right when the sun was up and shining on him. He felt like he soaked up all the rays and energy from it, but then as soon as it set he felt like an outcast, and he felt unsafe. He shrugged at the thought and looked at Adonia once more with a smile before looking ahead of him, eager to see what lay ahead.
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }

They're so alike ^^

Her heart fluttered in excitement to see him admire the same building she did. She felt very comfortable around him, and that comfort scared her, however, she felt like she could strongly relate to Ookami. It was being stuck between nature and instinct, an on going battle.

As they sat upon the higher land, looking down to the ranch she spent most of her life at, and listened to him speak about his past horse experiences. It was understandable of those horses, to them Ookami and his pack was a death threat, but here, they grew up in safety, these horses had never been threatened to death, and if they were they knew they could count on the wolves of Phoenix Valley to keep them safe. Her eyes looked at him with a wide smile, her tail wagging a little more, as her two toned blue eyes locked with his mug for a moment, "It's magic.." she then busted out laughing and stood up and began to walk to the mirror lakes, her eyes looked back to the horses fondly to still laughing a little at her joke, "..no..actually it is most likely because they were born and raised around wolves who cared for them..." She continued to watch them for a while longer before looking over to him, "C'mon...I'll take you over to them.." She stopped moving, her head nodded to the barn, then turned her snout back over to the ranch. Her paws began to move to the new destination with a graceful gait, following her worn daily path.

They reached the barn and slowed was she was about 4 yards from the doors. She moved as if she'd done this many times in her lupus form, as she jumped up to let her front paws land upon the large wood doors, her nose flinging open the lock, then she pushed off the door. Her muzzle lifted and her neck stretched to grasp the metal clamp. With a light shake of her head toward Ookami, the door moved just enough for her to paw at the crack forcing the door opened more. She trotted through the stales, "This is where the horses are kept and their supplies, like food, water, brushes, and..umm..whatever those things are.." she laughed at herself, "..ah, I just call them stale forks..but I know they have a different name.." Her cheeks felt red as she felt like a dints for a second. Her eyes looking over to him with an obvious blush being concealed beneath her fur, her eyes glimmering with a joyful bashfulness about her. Then her head turned toward her destination the field, the bashful expression still upon her facial features.

Coming out of the barn she was nearly instantly greeted by one of the horses, as it came trotting up to her. She didn't know who exactly it belonged to, but she found it to be her favorite. The horse was large in size, with dark deep brown fur, his mane and tail were a deep stain black. A small white diamond shape was found on the forehead of the beast. He tail wagged, she didn't know their names, but didn't care. To her she called them all the same way, this one though, she found herself calling him sweetheart. Her eyes looked up to him and she let her tail continue its wagging before she moved around him. She knew what he wanted from her, but she wouldn't give it fearing she could overfeed him and she knew that extra weight can be just as dangerous as not have enough upon their bodies. "So..this is the field they spend most of their day in, unless the weather gets too hard for them, then I or Jefferson bring them in, who ever manages to get here first.." She said with slight pride in her voice.

Her eyes then looked back to him knowing she had taken them off the tour path, but she was enjoying sharing something with someone, who seemed to appreciate it. Things seemed to go smoothly between the two of them. There was no pressure or tension between them. What it all meant she didn't know, but she felt like they were going to be great friends....perhaps more? No, she wouldn't think about that, though the thought had entered her mind on more than one occasion. She would refuse to play with it. A friend was needed more to her than anything else, and if things lead that way, she would face it as it came, otherwise she would be just happy to have a friend.

[/html]
WC-328

ooc- haha I know right?

He laughed at her joke and kept a happy smile on his face as she explained why these horses would let them get so close. He thought about the horses he had seen, they weren't nearly as sleek and shiny as the horses he saw here. They had been scruffy and dull. He watched in aw as the horses moved around, muscles rippling and coat shining in the sun, much like his own coat. His heart kept at a chance to get closer to them. "Okay." He followed her excitedly down the path and watched as she opened the door. He cocked his head an wondered how she did this, definatley something he would have to learn.

He looked around the inside of the barn as he stepped inside. He smiled at her and listened carefully to what she was saying. He chuckled at her attempt to name the tool. He followed her slowly, tail wagging, head turning side to side looking at every corner and spot in the room. He walked outside with her and watched as the horse came up. He cocked his head and looked up at the beautiful, graceful animal. He was surprised that he actually came to Adonia. He knew they could get close to them but didn't expect them to come to wolves. He followed her around the horse, duking his head at the animal.

He smiled when she looked back towards him and could almost read her mind. He didn't mind that the original path had been ventured from because he enjoyed listening to her stories and seeing horses upclose. "It sounds like a lot of work." He looked at Adonia, admiring her personality and maybe thinking that in the future they could become something more. He didn't exactly focus on that thought for a while, he liked to stick to the present and not ahead. They were friends for now and that is more than he could have hoped for.

ooc- sorry I know it's kinda short, I have a really bad headache:/

She began to loose herself in the act of watching the horses as they showed their excitement of her presence by playing with one another, her eyes looked back to Ookami who commented on the work in taking care of them, "..oh, it doesn't really feel like work, not when I enjoy being around them..they each have their own personality, and I love learning about them..." Her tail gave a light wag then stood up. She knew it was time to go, and she wanted to go hunting before she took care of them, and then went in for the night. Already she could tell she'd be ready to sleep hard tonight. The excitement of finding a friend was wearing on her physically, not that it was work, but she found that on days she had a lot of mental strain she was ready to hit the bed like a rock. "..well..how about we call it a day? We can finish the tour another day..unless you feel more familiar and comfortable with the land?" Her ears softly perked with a more relaxed state as her eyes gave a soft calm look to him.

OOC: sorry it's short x.x figured we should wrap this thread up..

[/html]
WC- 117

He watched them too and smiled when she said it felt nothing like work. He knew the feeling. He smiled at her gently and looked out over the horses. He smiled as they played with eachother, reminding him of little pups. He nodded his head, "Okay, I would love for you to give me another tour soon. Maybe you can teach me about horses one day?" He smiled as his stomach let out a little growl. He was hungry too, later he would explore on his own while he looked for prey. He couldn't stop his tail from wagging and the smile from spreading out wide across his face, "Thank you Adonia, you have made my day."

[i]OOC- Okiie dokiie.(: