A short reunion
[html]

The cold breeze of winter glided against Ty's coat as if he was being embraced like a ghost, he had forgotten how cold it was up here in Valley during the winter. Nevertheless, his feet sunk into the wet snow as he walked along the snowy path, taking in the memories of when he had been here before. He had rested from his travels and it was time to see who was still around and what had changed since he had left. He hadn't presumed very much had changed since he left, but he figured it was still worth looking around for him. But where to go first? He had many options, but only one place really stuck out to him; his cottage, the place he had called his home when he last stayed. He had no idea if anyone lived in his old home or not, but he just wanted to see how it had faired.

When Ty eventually did find his home, he had seen that not much had change since he had left it months ago, at least not on the outside. The shingles were still slipping on one side, something he had meant to fix, and there was still a small hole into the cellar that pests kept getting into. His movement to the door were slow and cautious, increasingly hesitant with each step he took. After all, who knows who lives there now, Ty didn't exactly urinate on the side to mark his territory, though he almost wished he had. As he reached the door, he froze for a second to take in the feeling of being back, back to his home, back to where he almost stated a family with Pontiac. After a long sigh, he rapped his hand against the door before holding his ear to the door in case he could hear any movement.

However, there was no answer at the door, no getting up from a chair or footsteps to the door, not a sound in response to his knocking. With a perplexed look on his face, he checked the handle to see if the door was locked, but to his surprise it opened without a struggle. Apparently nobody had taken his house or changed anything inside it, because it looked exactly as he had left it. His lips shifted into a warm smile as he made a few slow steps into his former home. His eyes scanned the furniture, the windows, to see the only difference it had since when he left was there was a thin layer of dust. Placing his hands on his hips, Ty took a deep breath before walking to his fireplace and murmuring to himself. "Time to start over."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hope you dont mind if i drop by Wink

Ren like always had been traveling around. Looking for new places to hunt, or find a new resting area. Although she live here once before the whole place seemed new to her, like she was looking through everything with a new pair of glasses, all nice and clear.The woman wondered around here and there, not really making a destination for herself. She rested for a while beneath an old pine near an open field, watching the animals come to and fro as she huddled down against the snow.However her stomach growled, disrupting some chipmunks near by, and thier protest of her presence decided she should head home and cook something.

She would take a different trail today, one she hadnt been on before. Even as a child she never really wondered around this area much, however, the sun was out, the wind was merely breezes, and the snow was wet. It was a good day for a run. She first stretched out her legs, the old banged up one still gave her trouble every now and again, but she learned that moving it before really moving it helped keep the achiness at bay.

Then, she was off, like a sleek bullet gliding throguht the forest. Even the snow couldnt keep her speed down, she ran as fast as she could down this new trail. It provided a challenge not knowing what was coming up next, but the adrenaline was worth it. She raced through the snow, her feet almost silent in the deep wet coldness. Only when Rendall jumped into a clearing did she slow down. A cabin lay just ahead and Ren's curiousity poked at her brain.smoke rose casually from the cottage and she stepped alittle closer. She didnt want to intrude on any body. It was only a familiar scent caught in her heavy breathing that made her relax.

"Ty...." She smiled happily and approached the house. Still cautious as not to alarm her friend she walked up slowly but casually to the doorway. The door was only slightly ajar, so instead of barging in she quietly called out her greeting. "Ty? You here?" she didnt want to assume it was his home just yet but she was fairly happy to see him again.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

not at all! Big Grin

Ty was putting in the remainder of the leftover wood into the fire when his ears picked up the sound of movement near his house. His first thought was to hide, a snarl on his face, a simple muscle memory due to the experiences he had been having during the past few months. However, his expression quickly changed when the scent of Rendall filled his nose, his scowl changing to a relaxed smile as his muscles eased back to a more relaxed posture.

"Rendall?" He asked as he heard her voice. "Is that you? I'll be there in a second." He threw the last piece of wood into the fire before he walked to the door and pulled it open to find his old friend standing in the doorway. The friendly ruffian cracked a smirk and gestured to Rendall. "Good to see you Rendall, I was hoping to talk to you again, come inside." He said as he left the door open for her while he walked back to the fireplace. "I had been meaning to ask you how you had been been holding up. I mean, I see you came back to the Valley since I left, but what else has been going on?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait Smile Word Count 415

Ren smiled as he opened the door. “Its good to see you too Ty!” She embraced him in a quick hug and entered his home. She took in the wonderful smell of the wood fire that filled the home. Ren opened her eyes and watched him stoke the fire. She sat down next to him and dried her paws with the heat and rubbed her sore back leg. “Well, I’ve only returned to the Vally recently. As you know I left to find my brother, I did, hes a very nice person and his name is Vulcan. He taught me everything else I needed to learn and took me all over the place.” She remembered meeting him. She was unsure of him at first, her mind had been filled with a thousand questions. When she had seen him at first, she approached him slowly until he had embraced her. Then it was tears and happiness like any great reunion.

She smiled happily at the memory and turned back over to Ty. “We went everywhere it seemed. And theres a lot of things out there, we went to many islands and Egypt, and Asia, as well as the northern area where I was born. I hoped to find that fiendish woman Avery but we found the land abandoned and burned. The only things I recovered from my old hut were two necklaces that were my parents. Oh speaking of which I have something for you back at my cabin.” She wanted to give Ty his pendent that she got in Egypt with her friend Laidaria. But it would have to wait until later. She sighed.

Then she looked back down at Ty’s poor half-tail. “So how was Mexico? I know your travel wasn’t too well, though I’m curious about that area, I’ve never been there. Though the last time I went to someplace not like here the wolves there were very mean and disrespectful. They had slaves and they looked at us and our crew like we were evil or strange. And this other time we went on an island the males stayed completely away from me. They thought I was a creature of the water that would drag them to death.” She looked down a little at the memory. “But other places I went to weren’t so bad. In fact they were wonderful.” She smiled back up at Ty, making sure he knew that all though she was all grown up, she wasn’t completely different.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I think I should be apologizing for the wait.

"It's good to see you too Rendall!" Ty replied as he returned the hug. He continued to tend the crackling flames as he listened to Rendall's story, and it turned out she had quite an adventure as well. He smiled lightly when she mentioned her brother, and gave a small nod as he added. "Your brother huh? That's good to hear, there is nothing like being reunited with kin you never see." Ty could say that with experience, he too had been reunited with his father, and siste at one point, though now both of them were nowhere to be found, so Jefferson replaced them as his reunion, as he was the closest thing to family he had.

Ty's eyes widened in surprise when Rendall than added where they had traveled, he tuned his attention away from the fire by the mere mention. "Wow, you went to Africa? Than you've gone to places I have not." He said. "The only places I went to when I was overseas was Europe, Russia, and a bit of the middle east, I never went to Africa, it must have been one hell of a place..."

That's when she mentioned mexico, his hairs standing on end when mexico was mentioned, his body frozen fo a second. After a few seconds he rose from his seat and walked to a cabinet, opening it just to check if something was there. Sure enough, there was a small bottle of human scotch waiting for Ty, the scotch he had brought from his mercenary career. "Mexico...is somewhere I want to forget, but I can't." His voice had entered a low growl, almost a snarl at the back of his throat with each word. "For the rest of my life it's going to haunt me, no matter what I do, so please don't take it personally when I say I don't feel like talking about it just yet." He took in a deep breath as he unscrewed the cap, and drank a swig of scotch from the bottle before walking back to his seat and exhaling as he relaxed in his chair. "And as for those males on that island, I'm thinking they have no idea what they are missing with a girl like you." he gave a small smirk as he attempted to call himself down with another swig of scotch.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
ooc: lol seems like were both having issues. word count: 575

“You could say that again. To tell you the truth it was a very strange place full of exotic animals that I’ve never seen before. Though I can tell you now those were the biggest dang cats I’ve ever seen in my life.” Ren smiled but frowned as she watched Ty bring out the elixir. She had seen this type of drink ruin a lot of wolves. When he sat back down she placed her paw on top of his. “Hey….its alright Ty, your back now, its in your past.” She offered him a comforting smile and a warm look in her deep blue eyes. “You don’t have to talk about it ever.” She nuzzled his neck and wrapped her arms around him, embracing him with her loving aura.

“You know when I went to Egypt. I found some things there that I’m not sure I want to remember. We had rescued a woman who had been a slave to the area and had carried her with us on our long journey northward. But I don’t really remember what happened to her after we left the ship and continued our journey on our own.” She remembered the big black tattooed wolfess that had fought in the arena with the giant cats and other wolves as well. “But when we went to Asia it was even harder. I was given a choice, to grow as a warrior and claim revenge against my parent’s death and the right of alpha against Avery or to choose my own way in life, in order for that I had to face all that happened to me.”

Ren gently lifted Ty’s chin so that his eyes met hers. “In that time I trained as hard as I could but the mark I earned was not of a warrior out for revenge……” Ren lifted her tail to the sunlight where, had the hair once been blue, was now a graceful black tattoo. A tribal band that wrapped around her tail and in the center was a circle; the circle contained a little butterfly. Above the circle was ancient human writing, symbols that murmured ancient words of the past. “It means butterfly warrior. To have two parts of you who choose one path.” She looked at Ty with a cautious gaze. “I am not just one wolf anymore. Not like the child I use to be. I can be someone else as well. But I am not proud of that person. Though she is apart of me.” She hopped that Ty, being a warrior himself would understand.

Ren went back to fiddling with her locket. “We all make choices in our lives Ty, sometimes we don’t make the best ones. Sometimes that can change how we act, but, were still one, Mexico is now apart of you. But your still Ty.” She held his hand in hers and smiled back up at him. “Oh. Do you mind if I make use of your kitchen?” She grabbed a small bag around her ankle. “I brought some coca and figured it would be nice to fight the chill.” She didn’t want to linger on the sad subject that still haunted her friend. She left the meaning of her words to him. He knew that being his friend she would accept him for who he was. She could never ask anyone to be different for her happiness. Everyone was who they were. “Oh and I would appreciate if we kept the uh…tattoo think under wraps. I’m sure Pendzez or Xeris would have a complete fit if they found out.”
[html]

I'm starting my spring semester, tough times up ahead!

"Big cats eh?" Ty said with interest as he screwed the cap back on the scotch and placed it back in the cabinet. "I've heard of such things, bigger then the pumas around here. However, that's something I'll have to see to believe." He chuckled, trying to lighten up from his brief strain of anger. Luckily for him, Rendall also didn't want Ty to linger with his bad thoughts. His hand grasped hers tightly as he returned the warm look with her. "But I will talk about it someday, the pack will have to know." He replied as he felt her nuzzle his neck. "Just...not now." He then returned the embrace, letting a warm relaxing smile as he wrapped his arms around her waist, he had missed a good friend during his time in Mexico.

Ty kept his hands in her's as he listened to Rendall's tale, apparently she had quite a time over in Egypt. She had become a warrior, trained to fight with a choice in front of her, a soldier of revenge or a fighter of tranquility. He had always known that Rendall was going to amount to something, though being a warrior had surprised him. She had always seemed like such a kind and happy-go-lucky girl, never a violent type. However, he could see by the tattoo on her tail, along with the name 'butterfly warrior' she had truly thrived as a warrior, and who was he to decide what she should get into? He would be proud to stand alongside her as an equal, and a friend. However, he could only nod to her lesson about how no matter what he did, he was still himself, as he really had nothing else to add. She had become her own wolf as she came of age, and Ty was more than happy to see that.

He walked to the window as Rendall reached for the coca on her ankle. "Sure, I would love some coca." He smiled lightly to Rendall. "Hanging out with you will be...nice tonight." His ears then perked up as a dirty smirk crossed his lips. "Ahh...want to keep the whole warrior thing under wraps huh?" He leaned back in his chair. "Pft, they won't hear anything from me, however, I think Pendzez and Xeris will be more accepting of it then you think they would be."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I'm sorry for the long wait, like you I'm dealing with school word count: 469

Rendall smiled and set fourth to making the coca, Her mind wondering around in different places. "I will say, that puma from year or so ago was big but these things were...strange, one kind hada tawny hide and a big sort of......mane i guess on it. Another one of the smaller breeds was yellow and had alot of small spots on it but it was very very fast." She shrugged and placed the water up to boil. Taking two cups out and placing them on the counter. Ren then took some coca from ehr bag and placed it inside the cups, putting about two spoonfulls in. She blushed alittle when Ty mentioned the worrior thing. "Well were not really suppose to talk about, and I'm sure they would I'm just, not quite ready to share it with the world just yet." She smiled up at him. The water began to sizzle and bubble and Ren took it off and poured some inside each cup, then began to stir it with a small silver rod. Finally Ren smelled the cups and sighed happily, grabbing one and placing it infront of Ty before taking her place and sipping lightly at the hot liquid.

She looked outside, so much had changed since she was a pup. Things were fun that summer and it was a cold lonely night the night she left them. She had cried and made her way as far as she could before breaking down. It had taken a few days to reach her brother and she had almost given up the search to return back to the arms of her newly found family. Ren had howled each noight in hopes that someone would have found her. and each night was lonely and full of nightmares. Rens gaze deepened a little at the memory. She curled up in a tiny ball and tried to pretend to be curled up next Anya instead of a tree root. That it would be Xeris voice whispering on the wind, and that it was Ty's breath that gently blew her hair instead of the freezing breeze. As a child, she didnt want to leave, to be left alone again in the world, but the chance at being reunited with her real kin....it was more then she could bear, she couldnt stay she had to see him. Ren was glad that she did.

Rendall glanced up at the multicolored eyes of Ty, as a child she would always stare at them, finding them to be the most beautiful and unusual thing s she had ever seen. But now, her being older and all, it was rude for her to stare, she instead turned to the fire, when the question arose in her mind. "Hey ,Ty, what were things like, with everybody, after I left?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

i know the feeling, School is taking precedent again.

"It had a mane?" Ty mused with a cocked eyebrow. "That's a...lion right? I think I've heard of those, but perhaps just in human books." He commented as he reached for his mug of hot coca. The warm of the coca had already transferred and was now giving a warm sensation to his palms as he brought it to his lips. He could only offer a light chuckle as Rendall shared her worries about sharing her new warrior past. "Well, I'm glad you told me, at least." He sipped his coca mid-sentence. "I'll certainly want to test your skills at some point. Who knows? You might be able to whup my sorry ass."

He stopped on a second sip of his coca when Rendall asked what the group had done when she had left. Ty scratched his chin, trying to think of what exactly had changed since she left, but after a short couple of seconds Ty simply gave her a shrug. "Not much changed after you left really, aside from a few things here or there that weren't very important." He sighed. "I left pretty soon after you did, but I do remember gaining a few members before your absence and I had to kill a rabid bear that was attacking a pup." He sighed lightly. "Poor creature was absolutely delusional, could barely stand up before I delivered the finishing blow with a rather heavy rock."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
ooc: sorry for the wait but i'm all free now so no more problems from here ^.^ ick short post XP

Rendall looked at him a lion? huh is that what the humans called it.... she shrugged her shoulders and sipped at her coca, then smiled when Ty thanked her. "Well youve always been the closest thing to a big brother that I had as a child, I knew that I could trust you without having to worry about being nagged at" she chuckled at her own words, she knew Xeris and Pendzez would never do such a thing, still she wasnt ready to share this part of her life with them. She wanted to become more relaxed in her new home in order to start informing the woman who she called mom and her mate about the things she had been up to.

Ren's ears perked up when Ty talked of her beating his butt. She laughed and smiled brightly. "I doubt that Ty, but we'll have to spar sometime and see. It'll be nice to have someone whom I can practice with." she winked happily at him and sipped some more at the chocolate liquid. She listened to his tale of the child and the bear, her breath caught in her throat as she remembered the attack of the puma. Ren rubbed her now-aching leg as it too remembered the feral beast. "Thats terrible, I'm glad the child was alright. Might I ask who it was that you saved?" She remembered everything from that day, and how butterflies still falllowed her now and again whispering in her ear. She felt that Pendzez had contributed his own unique bond to the insects to the wolfess when he had healed her. Though she couldnt be sure.
[html]

Yey short posts!

A warm smile crossed Ty's lips when mentioned to be a brother to her. It wasn't often he was called family, only Jefferson really considered him a family member nowadays, to hear Rendall reply in the same light brought happiness to Ty. "I'm glad you put so much faith in me," He said attempting to have a serious face. "too bad I'm going to tell everyone now." He kept the stoic expression as long as he could before snickering, indicating the falseness of his statement. If he was considered her brother, he might as well act like her brother by teasing her a little.

Ty's eyes traveled down to Rendall's leg as she spoke about the bear, and it brought back the memories of the puma to Ty as well. That was one of the toughest fights he had ever had in his entire life, the creature was bigger than him, stronger than him, and more agile than him, thank god he had the brains and resourcefulness to defend himself, or he surely would have died that day. His fingers delicately felt his own wounds from that battle, the claw marks from the mountain lion had never fully vanished from Ty's body. However, Ty's mind snapped out of his memory when Rendall asked who he had saved. A blank look crossed his face as he scratched his chin for a few seconds before replying. "You know...I don't really have a clue who I saved, I don't think they are a part of the pack anymore."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]