Lecture et L'écriture
OOC- Shall we end this thread and then later this month they can meet up again to reveiw Nian's work? Word count: 200 thereabouts.

J'adore looked down at Nian's figure glyphs. Some of them were quite imaginative, like the Luperci glyph, a two legged wolf. Some were odd, like the glyphs for male and female... Nian seemed quite pleased with his gifts. 'It's no problem' J'adore grinned back, 'I saw them in Halifax when we went for the fridge, I was hoping you didn't see it when I slipped it into my bag'. J'adore had always encouraged pups from parents who had come from and illiterate pack. In fact he had, even though only a few months older, taught them how to write and read. Nian was an easy student, he picked things up fast. J'adore picked up a book for Nian it was simple, a human children’s book, it had all of the words Nian had learnt and a few he didn't. J'adore had told Nian the secret of learning new words. He knew the sounds of the letters so he could just sound out the words. J'adore also picked up a book for himself. 'Ferrari 1950'. The cover was adorned with a gold foil abstract Ferrari; the model number J'adore knew off by heart, 125 S. 'This was a book I found in Maranello' J'adore cogitated, in refrence to the book he was flicking through. 'I found it in the headoffice, someone had obviously been reading it before the virus stuck'