Attention: Souls Most Eligible Bachelors
Sorry, if this is in the wrong spot, feel free to move it. But seeing as this is more of an idea for a site wide lil thing I thought it would go here rather than the thread request section.

Okay, was talking to Shaw on AIM (still doing that) and I was telling her to make Shaw CdA's most eligible bachelor and promise all the new ladies to join a night of romancing. But anyways I was being silly but then thought about it. What if it was made up as like an IC Game for all of Souls. You can sign up and participate if you want but don't have to. And there could be nominations of who would like to be seen up there (of course the player gets to choose if participation is wanted or not). Anyways, it could be like one of those bachelor auction things (though I haven't thought of how the bidding would go or anything) and like a romantic thread could be won. Or like mix it with a beauty competition thing, like how they do a talent or something. Or it could be like a triathlon, where like physical beauty is shown off, then like physical strength (through like a swimming competition or race or something), and then of course intelligence.

I don't really know seeing as I don't have the details all straight in my own head and just coming up with more ideas while I type. But yeah, could have it for both genders. Like a sign up sheet for males and then for females to participate in the competition itself and then those that would be around to watch or bid or something. I don't know. Others can feel free to put in their input and help hash out details if it is actually liked. I know SoSuWriMo is the big thing this month. So maybe for next month? The Bachelor/Bachelorette auction could tie in with Valentine's Day or something.
That is a really cute idea, and I hope it works for all of these single characters out here. Maybe the results of bidding can be hashed out OOCly beforehand, or we could use a dice-roll program or something? I think that would be really cute and fun, and I'd love to see the threads afterward with all the characters going on awkward (or sexy!) dates! I would play!
Yay! Glad that made some sort of sense to someone. All of my ideas got jumbled together while typing cause I have this tendency to over think things and I was trying to figure out what would work the best while typing and how more could participate and what would be the easiest to control. Of course I've got a couple of IC Games ideas that could be signed up for. Sins and Virtues are always a big thing. So yeah, one month Sins could take over and like the whole thread would have to focused on displaying that single Sin and the same with the Virtues. So like you'd have seven threads, each displaying one of the Sins or Virtues (whichever is in play at the time).

Or like a game of dare. That could actually be a mix of OOC game and IC game. I’ve seen it before where it had started out as a game of Duck, Duck, Goose. Like on the OOC forum you’d choose duck or goose and post it. And like if you choose goose then the player that post above you has to do whatever dare you say with your goose post and this dare has to be done in character with the character that was posted with.
i think its a great idea, itll be fun for everyone whose single and what not to participate in and it would still keep the jive going especially after SSWM. Also it gives everyone IC and OOC a chance to kick back and have a little posting goof off session. I would most definately be invloved in this! ^.^
This is cute! Element would participate! xD JOKE~ But I like this idea very much. :3
Yay! I'm glad to see I'm not entirely off the wall in my idea. I thought it would be a fun way of characters meeting each other. Even if it only comes down to the SA pairing people up just to see what comes of it. But I figure that it could be done a number of different ways, depending on what was wanted. Like SA pairing, or an actual thing where characters "bid" on those participating (and however it is figured out who wins) ending up with a thread with who they won... like bidding could be set in a certain time from the the last bid (or could even do it first come, first serve... or if the person wants then separate... or even a group date... with all who bids) and then after bidding is over then another time period to complete the threads. Or I don't know. Just yeah... glad that there is some sort of interest and it not just me being weird and random.
I'd totally throw Kesho in there....He's an old man but he needs love too! ; ; Lmao.

I think it's a cool idea, and I'd like to see it played out! Big Grin
XD I'd love to throw Vee in there! This seems so fun. I would definetly do it, for sure!
Ya'll don't know how warm inside this makes me feel. Generally my random, crazy ideas are ignored and not liked. So yeah, kinda expected this to be the same and didn't expect all of the positive feedback... specially since it is all half-baked and easily changed around.
SPIN THE BOTTLE! :O

Also Claudius will totally be in... somehow. 8P

Quote:Ya'll don't know how warm inside this makes me feel. Generally my random, crazy ideas are ignored and not liked. So yeah, kinda expected this to be the same and didn't expect all of the positive feedback... specially since it is all half-baked and easily changed around.
Ooh, but flexible ideas are easily changeable and workable to suit the IC realities. I think this could really make this idea work! So it's a good thing! Big Grin
Ooo... playing spin the bottle too? Yay! And thanks! *feels extra special that an SA member likes* And yay! The indecisiveness works! Guess it prolly would be easier if the SA sat the perimeters that way it could be kept easily under control. And is it just me or does anyone else think it would be funny if there were girl-girl dates and guy-guy dates where one (or both) parties is all awkward about being forced to take out someone of the same gender to a candlelit dinner thing or whatever? Or just plain awkwardness of a date cause the partner isn't liked/trusted/whatever.
Nian would totally do this if someone else put him up to it. Big Grin And OOCly putting him in a situation where he has to take a guy on a date would be highly amusing. XD
XD Valinta wouldn't care. She'd be too busy focusing on the fact that she's on a 'playdate' with a 'friend' XD
nothing is really awkward unless they try to kiss her or lick her or something, and at that point she'd kind of be just like... 'whatever!' and go with the flow, haha.
Wheee! Love the idea. 8D It'd be so epically fun~
Nian crumbles to peer pressure? Heh, Ouija isn't the sort to care who is with either. Now Sele is more wary. Oh and puppy dates would be so cute too! Just hope you don't go get those creepy old pedophile type critters that want to win a date with a puppy...
Yes, yes he does. XD

And puppy dates would be adorable. Smile
perhaps we should make a "contest" of it. we do a different activity either every week or every few days of if we come up with that many every day! lol or at least every day up until Valentines day i think it would be awsome!
That would be interesting too. I didn't even think of that one. But yes, that just adds to the many different ways that it can be done.
This sounds adorable <3 and also fun- for those participating and those who'd rather observe.
I like this idea. :3 Souls bachelors. FTW.