Attention: Souls Most Eligible Bachelors
Ahhh, puppy dates would be cute!

This totally a fun idea! With the bidding, though, there should be like a range of what to use for bids, like, jewelry, skins, books, etc. But I think the SA setting up the pairs is also a good idea. Ehh, I don't have any ideas at the moment. Brain's fried from shopping and other crap. Again totally fun and good idea.

I'll so throw Bao into this on the off chance somebody would want to bid on this weirdo. xD
Or just saying I want? Since Souls doesn't really have a currency.. unless food was brought in. Cause who wouldn't like a bid of 2 deer and 3 rabbits plus an ermine on the side?
But any body could just scream "I want!" It should be about who offers the best(if this works out and the bidding system is chosen), or the first come, first serve thing could kick in with the "I want."
This is an amazing idea!!!!!! xD I'm all up for it. I hope it'll get established.
But also if it is chosen that single, or a group date, is chosen for all who bid then an I want would be simple enough to cover that. Though it it would only one person winning rather than everyone then yeah, a thought out bidding system would be better but seeing as I over think things it is better I didn't think it out cause I would be trying to figure out how you are getting 2 deer in the middle of winter and how will you drag it all there as a payment. Cause yeah, I'd be the one trying ot make it as realistic as possible.
I'd play this! Sounds awesome!
Noah would so be up for this :3
Heh, this seems like an awesome idea. Not sure if I'm going to get Slade in a relationship yet, but he'd act a lot like Valinta and not care unless the other side made the first move. XD
No actual, lasting relationship has to come of it... after all not all dates lead to marriage... or even a second date
-throws Tala in thur- This seems really fun. Big Grin Who knows what'll happen.
Oh my god, I would throw Fallen in there, just to see if there is anyone who could put up with my brat Big Grin
Saluce could be the ole stick in the mud, not really caring either way being all grumpy.

He's captain awkward at social things.

But would be fun