La Saoire Na Mairbh
[html]

out of character text

Tala listened to everyone share their stories. Stories as well as comments about what their life might bring them in the future. The dappled Djose woman had learned so much about her pack members in just one night it was incredible. So many stories had been told of hardship these kind people did not deserve to be faced with. For a pack of dreamers and kind souls.... they all had their demons. It was her turn to speak, she assumed so after Noah had finished and eyes landed upon her subtle pelt. Amber eyes blinked softly and her rasp came to life. "I may not have been here long, but I do wish to make sure that the next year will be the best I can make it. I've made friends, great friends. I want to live the best I can, and the Valley will help me do that. Thank you all." Her words were soft but available for all ears to hear.

Her eyes found the stars overhead, she studied them as if they spoke to her before they fall back to the headstones. They had celebrated the dead, not in activities and song, but in mourning. No, not mourning, respect. If it was not for those who they had lost...where would they be? Lives lost gave life to live. That, was life.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Davyn listened to the wolves as they all took their turns speaking of memories and pasts that were often as brutal as his own, and he felt a burden lift from his chest. The deaths of his family, and the guilt that rested with him, would stay for a while, but after this congregation of his pack mates, Davyn felt that he would truly be able to step past the events that still haunted his dreams.

He took a deep breath before raising his eyes to look around him. "I would like to find someone to share my life with, but I want to conquer the memories, conquer the guilt that still follows me. I'd like to record a history of this place, along with the histories of those I speak with." He smiled slightly. "I'm extremely grateful to all of you, for letting me into this place and making me feel like I actually belong."
[html]

sorry for the wait x.x

Her iris'moved to the corners of her eyes looking to each speaker as they said their peace. Ookami made her blush and she hoped no one looked to her, she wasn't sure if anyone did, but still, it was something she hadn't expected. Her eyes looked to him, a light smile came to her muzzle as her eyes met his. Her eyes held his for awhile as she felt a warmth rush over her body. How did he make her feel so cared about? Her eyes parted his going to Noah, looking to him a little longer when he spoke. She wondered how he was doing, how his stutter was coming along, he sounded much better than their last encounter. She was happy for him, but sad that he didn't say much. Then her eyes moved to the next person until, finally, it was her turn again.

Her gaze fell for a moment thinking of what to say, "...I..I'm just happy with what I have right now...I try not to have expectations...." Her gaze then fell and she waited for everyone's gaze to leave her, hoping the next person spoke to have the attention away from her.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]