Loner
◦Character Name: Toklo
◦Character Birthdate (including year): Oct. 18 2007
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf.
◦Species: Tundra wolf. ;D
◦Gender: Male
◦A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M) Email...? xD Gmail...
◦Currently played characters: I have 2 charecters on Wolf-Haven..None on here.
◦How you found 'Souls: By myself(:
◦3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: Profile
Gonna accept you now, but would you please do us a favor and move some of the information from your signature to your profile? :3 It's a bit long as signatures go, and while it's fine to have a few lines in there for your signature text, yours looks a bit more like a profile! ^_^

Welcome to 'Souls! If you need help with anything or have questions, feel free to let me know -- I know Libri was helping you out, but silly Norwegians and their bedtimes... ;3
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

Hahaha! I'm Norwegian! xD
Well, sorta. ;D

Thank you! And, will do. ;D

Dude, you just earned 10,000 cool points. Big Grin
Sie has a Norwegian fetish an extreme liking towards Norwegians. xD Anyways, welcome to 'Souls!
Det var det hun sa. 8D
*looks up on Google Translator* Sie, du er en syk pervers. Tongue
Seriously, you're Norwegian? :O ANOTHER VIKING HAS ARRIVED?!!
THEYRE MULTIPLYING AND INTENDING TO WAGE WAR UPON US

THE END IS NIIIIIIIIIIIGH
Anybody know a good bunker-builder? D:

Hi BTW c: <3
I'M PART NORWEGIAN
I part Irish! Yep, it's just not as cool... @_@
You guys are silly. ;D It's not that amazingical to be Norwegian! xD
Haha!
Okay, (Delayed =P ) I was wondering if someone could/ knows how to let me (Officially) become a Lupreci? Like, so It sais "Lupreci" instead of "Wolf"? xD I just recently decided Toklo has to be able to shift 'cause that's pimp. ;D Haha! =P
The icon below your avatar is the Luperci icon, showing that your character is a Luperci :], unless that's not correct. I believe I remember you asking for them to be listed as a Luperci in the past. They become a Luperci through sharing a large amount of body fluid with a wolf infected with the virus that allows them to shift. This can be through blood or another fluid, as long as it is a large amount.

Your character's species is listed above your avatar, as a loner. The species wouldn't change because they are a Luperci, though, they're still a wolf, they just have the ability to shift. You can be more specific with what sub-species of wolf you'd like to have listed there, but that section shows your wolf's species and not their luperci/non-luperci status.
I might have messed up the initial titling, Jamesy. >__>;;;

As far as Toklo becoming a Luperci In Character, you'll need to plot a thread with someone wherein they transfer a fair amount of blood from themselves to Toklo, hurt Toklo pretty seriously/deeply with a bite, or have unprotected sex together (of course, you don't have to play any of this out if it squicks you out; it's fine to play just the introductory part of the thread where they meet up + decide Toklo will become a Luperci, and then fade the thread to black so you can avoid the icky parts).

From the RP guide:

Quote:Luperci Verto cannot usually be created "accidentally" through smaller bites; a significant amount of bodily fluid must pass into a non-Luperci's bloodstream. Serious Luperci-inflicted wounds, sexual intercourse, and purposeful blood transfusion are some of the most common forms of transmission. Once infected, it can take up to eight days before the mutation is fully realized. The first signs -- an uncontrollable urge to shift -- usually manifests a few days afterwards.

Aside from the IC part, you're set to go. Normally you'd have to request to have your icon changed over, but since I screwed that up initially or you already requested it changed, we can skip this part now, yee! Tongue