[M?] WHAT IS WHAT?!?!?
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: possibly mature content starting with the 1st post. It is on the border line between subtle and outrageous. Reader disrection is advised.

However immaturely the mature content is handled... XDD This is a perfect start to SSWM.

Valinta's eyes widened as Fiachra made obcene gestures and shapes with her hands as she explained things to the young female. Though the female was just as old as she was, Fia seemed so much more older and... expierienced.
Then she explained what they looked like, and Valinta couldn't help but look around her and she saw a rock. "Look at that rock..." she mumbled to Fia. They both looked, and Valinta noticed two smaller round rocks resting at the base of the longer, thinner upright rock.
"Okay, that's not a coincidence, I think..." Valinta mumbled to Fiachra again. She looked at the rocks and then giggled loudly. It was so random and just so awkward, kind of. The small female had entered new territory with this 'disscussion' with Fia and she was so over her head and confused.
She noticed a large pinecone and clamped a hand over her mouth and snorted as she started laughing. She pointed at the pinecone and then closed her eyes as she doubled over, she was laughing so hard.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fia01 { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/tablehead01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 260px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #fefee2; font-family: "times new roman"; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia01 h1 { color: #fff; font-size: 18px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 15px; }
#fia01 p { margin: 5px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia01 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; }
#fia01 .speak { color: #ffad0e; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

Powerplay permitted. SSWM: 211

Fiachra had been hesitant to be the one to teach Valinta what was what, but the young girl had been so persistent, and Fiachra was drunk anyway. Of course, her younger counterpart was not made aware of this fact, but it was true nonetheless. As Valinta pointed at some stones, Fiachra pushed her hair out of her face and glanced around. "Oh, fuck, Val! That looks like a..." her voice trailed off and she dissolved into laughter. This was beyond immature, she knew, but she was far too intoxicated to care. Those stones definitely had been set up to look phallic, and she was amused.

The pinecone was the last straw. Fiachra fell to the ground and laughed, covering her face with her hands to try to stifle the sound. This was far too much. "Coincidence my ass!" she exclaimed through the torrent of giggles. "You did this on purpose... didn't you?" She sobered from the laughter for a moment - although not from the lovely brew she had made - and stared at Valinta. "Did you do this as a joke, Val?" she asked seriously. Then, before her companion could answer, she once again looked at the objects that mimicked their inappropriate conversation with unnatural ease, and dissolved into hysterics.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: I sorry! D:

Valinta shook her head, her eyes wide. "I swear I didn't do it!" she said. "I promise!" She looked at the rocks again and giggled, then flicked her gaze towards the pinecone and doubled over again. Trying hard to ignore the fact that they were shaped so... so obviously, Valinta covered most of her face with her hands. "No... No, no no no no no!" she giggled, trying to dispel the images from her mind. She peeked out of her hands and saw the rocks again and giggled.
"Maybe... Maybe we should move? Valinta asked through her laughter.
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fia01 { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/tablehead01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 260px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #fefee2; font-family: "times new roman"; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia01 h1 { color: #fff; font-size: 18px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 15px; }
#fia01 p { margin: 5px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia01 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; }
#fia01 .speak { color: #ffad0e; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

No worries, I permitted it! SSWM: 276

From the ground, a very drunk Fiachra watched Valinta quickly jump to her own defense. The scene only made her laugh all the more. She had never been one for such blatant sexual innuendo, but she had brewed this a little strong. Everywhere she looked, she saw phallic shapes. There was one in the bark of that tree, one in the clouds... she burst out laughing again and had to close her eyes in order to bring herself back to order enough to point these things out. "But Vaaaaal..." she said, her voice carrying the whine of the puppy she'd been all too recently. "They're everywhere! Look at that tree.. see the shape the bark makes?" After a moment, she pointed to the sky. "And look at that cloud! It definitely looks like..." She couldn't finish the sentence. She cracked up again, rolling over onto her stomach to bury her face in the ground, trying to regain her composure.

After a few minutes, she rolled back over, completely covered in dirt and muck, and grabbed Valinta's wrist gently, pulling her down beside her. She sat up on her elbow next to the girl and pulled out a small flask, offering it to the young female beside her. "Here, Val.. try this. It makes it even better, if possible..." She was not yet sure how she felt about sharing her alcohol, but she didn't want to be drunk alone, and she wanted Val to... well, she wasn't sure what she wanted Val to do, but it wasn't too far off topic from what they were onto anyway. Besides.. she made a good brew. Might as well share.

[/html]