Another question....
Can someone figure out how long it is and how many more post's I need to get my next charrie? Starting from me joining AniWaya
Check your profile page. If the number is over 45, you can get another character x3
Yer, I was off for a while so it restarted. It should be from my AniWaya joining post. And my 6 weeks from the 19th of December.
Do what I do and keep a track of your own posts... go to your profile and click the link 'Find all posts by this soul' and then just count up the IC posts made from the date you can back on. Cept I'm doing mine since I got a new charrey (then dropped one) to see what counts I'm at to see the ratio so I know for when I try for a new one that was promised.
Makes sense!
Once I get my base numbers then I keep that tally and make a mark each time I make a new post that way it stays accurate. Of course I have a habit of double checking every once in awhile and going back to count to make sure that I didn't forget to add on one to the tally cause yeah, I sometimes forget to mark things cause I'm in a rush to get it done so I can go do something else.
I keep your numbers as well when I check everyone's activity twice a month.

When you came back you had posted 27 posts, and you joined on December 19th. You will have been a member for 6 weeks on January 30th, so when you have 72 posts after that you can get your 2nd character Smile
THANKY YOU!
No problem Smile