Character Name: Abad Zec Aaron
Character Birthdate: March 14, 2009
Character Gender: Male
Character Species: Grey wolf
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci Ortus
Desired Profession Path, if any: Medicine
Secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): None
Currently played characters: (on this board) none
How did you hear about 'Souls? (not required for returning or current board members) goggle
---

The rain persistently pounded into the ground creating puddles of water and mud. It was more of a slushy mix then true rain, but it was just as hard to travel in if not harder. Many of the creatures that lived in this place where hiding away in a tree or under a bush somewhere trying to live through the harsh winter season, the only animals that could be seen where the deer and the wolves who both were trying to find a way to feed one's family and one's self. The day was young, though, and even though it had a rainy start it felt like a day of discovery and hope. Even the forest seemed a little brighter and giving then it had been a day or two ago and, even though it was hiding behind the cluster of clouds, one could feel the sun’s light shining on one’s fur. Well, maybe it was just Abad.

He was riding on the back of his horse, Yoichi, with his brother’s, or what use to be his brothers, horse, Abi, tied to Yoichi by a rope. Abad knew where he was going, he could smell it even through the damp, morning air, but he wasn’t sure why he was exactly going there. He had passed up all the other packs on his way here, so why was this pack so different? Maybe he was just tired of traveling and secretly wanted a place to settle down. He could easily believe that, but it felt like more then that. Maybe the sudden rain shower had messed with his head a little? Maybe he should turn back and think before asking to be let into a pack? Even when he couldn’t find the exact reason he had decided to ask to join this certain pack, he couldn’t bring himself to turn back.

After about three more minutes of ridding he found himself on the back of his horse looking at a wire fence. The scent of wolf and scent markers filled his nostrils dominating any other scent. He was young and couldn’t even be considered an adult yet even though he was full grown, so he was having trouble deciding how to approach the act of asking. He could stay on horse back and ask that way, but that seemed very disrespectful. He finally came to the decision to get of his horse, shift to his lupus form and ask that way, so he was as closest to the ground as he could be. He carefully got off his horse, led them over to nearby tree, and tied them up. He then went back to the fence and shifted to his lupus form. He rose his head and gave a howl. It lasted only for about two seconds before it deemed away to nothing. He pricked his ears as he listened closely to his surroundings, but all he could hear was the rain as it fell around him.
[html]

WC: 255 OOC: Hello and welcome to souls, Marit shall be mad at me for stealing you but she will <3 me anyway haha Smile

The rain was horrible, especially in the wintertime, it made her feel miserable. What was worse was she’d heard a call from the borders. She’d been just about to head to her hut for a relaxing break when she heard it. She did not see anyone in the vicinity heading out to meet the howler so she turned and got Grace from the stables. Her horse needed no tack, and Liliana was more comfortable with the mare barebacked, and she rode to meet who this howler was, they’d been getting quite a few visitors as of late and it was interesting.

Winter was in full swing and yet it was raining and that slowed her down, she didn’t want her horse falling and breaking a leg, so it took her longer than she wanted it to, but she finally made it, seeing two horses tethered a way, and then a wolf in lupus she had to stop a distance from him because she knew Grace would shy away.

Hello, my name is Liliana Vess, and you are at the border of AniWaya, how may I help you?

She asked as she moved closer to the wolf in front of her. she supposed he was a luperci, but wit how wet everything was she couldn’t’ smell much of him. It just smelled like wet wolf and horse. but she supposed as she saw no one near and the horses were tethered, and she knew it was awefully hard to tie a horse up in lupis form.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#080A09; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
[html]
Resize Pictures Online
In case your wondering why it is raining, I looked up the nova scotia weather and the forcast for taday was rain so...

The rain slowly began to let up as he waited for someone to answer his howl. He expected that it would take longer for a member of the pack to meet him at the border today then on a clear day because of the rain, but he was willing to wait. He didn’t have to wait as long as he thought he would. A few moments later he could just make out the pounding of horse hooves in the distance and then seconds later a wolf on horse back appeared. He remained in his submissive posture and even increased it slight as the wolf and horse approached. He heard Yoichi shift slightly behind him at the approach of the other horse and wished silently that his hose wouldn’t cause any trouble. Yoichi had always been a little more ambitious then Abi, his brother’s horse who was also tethered to the tree, ever was. Maybe it was just because Abi was female and Yoichi was male, but really who knew.

The wolf’s words slid across his ear as she came closer even more so. “How could I help you” easily translated to “Why are you here” only the former was slightly kinder and more politically correct. The answer was easy and simple, he was here to join, but he needed a more intelligent approach or at least that’s what he thought. He thought over the words for a quick second before finally coming up with “I am Abad Zec Aaron, but please call me Zec, and I am here in the hopes that you and your pack members will accept me in to AniWaya”. He said the words respectfully and confidently, extinguishing any fear or nervousness he had before and allowing himself to be calm and think positively.

HTML by Karma
[/html]
[html]

WC: 181 OOC: Short and sweet, Smile. Just so you know Liliana is a wolf/dog, and she kinda looks more like her belgian shepherd heritage, (sorry for not mentionning it ^^;

Liliana watched the wolf, though her eyes darted to the horses. If anything had been her weakness it would be them. She remained quiet as she waited for his answer, which didn’t take to long. Another joiner, it was interesting to think they were getting so many of these lately. She was not displeased by it, maybe she’d finally get some help after all, but who knew.

I see, as a pack, we work as one, we help feed each other, house each other, take care of each other. What is it that you can offer for the packs protection?

She asked, formally again. She was taught much of what she said from the chief himself, but she knew how to be polite and work her way through a situation like this now that she had actually greeted a few wolves in the borders like this. She was normally a shy wolf, and she would continue to be, but when it came to her duty it seemed that all else didn’t matter, and right now this was what her duty was.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#080A09; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
[html]
Resize Pictures Online
Word count- 224

He kept his body close to the ground and his head down as the Liliana talked. The first thing that came to mind was his relentless training in the ‘art’ of fighting, but if he used that as his main skill he would likely be placed in a fighting rank of some sort if they had one and that was something he didn’t want. He had never really like the act of fighting, but in his birth pack that was all there was, fighting and violence, so he had been forced to learn how. He never finished his training, however, because had left when he was young. His brother had come with him, but you could see how that turned out for him… He did also have some experience in healing others, but most of what he learned was through trial and error and probably wasn’t right, but he had to say something didn’t he?

“He have some experience in herbs and healing, but I would love to learn more. I have experience with a bow, but mainly just for hunting proposes and I have training in the field of fighting”. He had listed three things that he hoped the pack would find useful in someway. If not he always had the willingness to learn and he had to hope that was enough.

HTML by Karma
[/html]
[html]

WC: 236 OOC: Welcome to AniWaya I will let Dawali know and you can be titled up asap!! Smile

Liliana listened for the newcomer’s answer, though it seemed he needed a little time to think. Liliana gave him that much, it wasn’t always easy to see your strengths when it was you who were looking at them. So she waited, until he finally spoke. Two things she knew they needed, though Dawali was a great healer, but there was always room for more, and another hunter in the pack was a good thing. Nayati would surely love the help, though Liliana did her share, her own job was a full time. She smiled, thinking about the warrior training, it wasn’t as though they were at war, and she had learned that in the past the pack itself was neutral in the Dahlian wars, but there was no saying what could happen in the future.

Then on behalf of our pack, I welcome you to AniWaya, if you want, I can take you to the stables, where you can keep your horse. I’m the animal tender, so if you wish I can take care of them while you do your duties.

She said. It was normal for her to feed and muck out all the animals’ stalls but she didn’t want to over step her boundries when it came to the things that many did best to bond with the animals, like brushing them out or exercising them. She would leave this up to Abad.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
[html]
Resize Pictures Online
(occ here)

Abad relaxed his posture slightly when Liliana was finished talking. He was accepted in the pack. He wouldn’t have to travel or live days without a decent meal anymore and he could rely on his pack mates if he happened to get hurt while hunting or expanding his knowledge on herbs. His life would be easier now then it had been since he was a pup. He wouldn’t have to train all day and hid his research in healing from his pack and family. He still wasn’t sure why exactly his pack had banned the study of anything but fighting and hunting. He expected that the unexpected change of leadership followed by the neighboring pack attacking had lead the inexperienced leader to focus on the packs fighting force and that slowly lead up to the banning of ever study but fighting and hunting. He guessed that with his departure and all these months later the leadership would have found out about his healing studies and if he ever went back there they would surly kill him. Never mind his past, he was just accepted into a pack. His past didn’t matter anymore.

He slowly shifted into his optime form. At fist the only difference one could notice was the fur on his neck as it began to grow, but soon his legs began to lengthen and his elbows where shifted downwards. It happened slowly, but soon quickened in speed. With in moments he had doubled in size and was putting his weight on his back legs. His legs lengthened more for a few moments as his toes began to lengthen into fingers. His ears moved slightly up his head and his tail lengthened slightly. The change all happened within ten minutes or so and soon he was standing on two legs again.” Thank you” he said politely with a small dip of his head “It would be fine if you took care of my horses when I couldn’t, but I will try to make time for it since Yoichi here is a handful. I would enjoy it if you could show me where the stables are located, so I won’t be wandering around trying to find it”. He patted the dark bay horse as he said these words and then untied him from the tree. He then quickly tied the bay horse by the reins to the saddle that laid on the back of the bay horse before hoping on the back of the bay horse and urged the horse forward next to Liliana.

HTML by Karma
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 358 OOC:OMG I am SOOOO SORRY! Anyways you are free to make posts and replies as you are now a member Smile

Getting back on her horse she smiled, happy that she didn’t have to walk through the forest again, like so many other times she showed others through.

I’m pretty good at training horses myself, I think I can get him less… feisty, or I can try at least.

She said as they made their way through the wooded area, they were not going to run because she knew that the horses that Abad brought did not know the terrain as well as Grace did, but their time was actually cut shorter than walking and soon they were upon the hill that overlooked the village, it opened wide into the field, showing the whole village itself, Liliana always liked this view, it was pretty and she knew it, she moved over the hill and took a look at what the man thought of the scattered huts, the town hall, which was clearly the largest of the buildings within the village, and the great fire, still burning brightly. The stables were nearby, an older building, but it was bit, and did its job, though you couldn’t see, but around the Stables was the actual farmland, but with the cold crisp weather, and the snow, and dead grass it was very hard to tell.

Welcome to AniWaya!

She said happily before nudging Grace into a full out run and they moved to the stable. The feeling of running on the horse felt more like flying to the woman as they galloped to the stables. It was as though they had only been only a few feet away because they had made it to the doors in no time. Liliana motioned the mare to stop, even without tack, it was easy, but she wasn’t thinking abut that, she was thinking about getting the man settled in.

These are the stables, they are pretty close to the village, and if you need to, the town hall, which is that bigger building, has some beds, and you can sleep there until you find yourself, or build yourself a hut.

She said, not looking at the man but getting the door of the stables open.

Table by Marit

[/html]