Matrix's depature.
Ok, as succinctly as possible:
-Matrix's greenhouse was obviously tied to the land, and now it's gone. The plot was several months in the making, and I guess I just suck, but I really don't want to restart/redo it, or abandon it (the latter doesn't make sense from an IC perspective).
-Matrix's family was also in the area, so in the case of the fire, it makes more sense for her to seek out them, anyway.
-Inferni is going to be more badass, and that doesn't really suit her hippie personality.

So!
-I would like to finish up my only real thread left with Matrix before the fire. I will also probably post something about her finding her family and maybe seeing Skoll or something to let him know she's okay, but she's not staying with the major group.
-To replace her, I've been concocting up a character with Mel, who would be a cousin (or something) of Gabriel's to rejoin Inferni: Anselm. He's a little more suited to the Inferni lifestyle, and I certainly don't want to leave Souls [I rather enjoy these changes, in fact, it's just... with Matrix's greenhouse plot, it crashed and burned (hurrrr)]. Anselm can be connected to the general de le Poer family plots then, too, rather than something harder to hold on to (like a piece of land). :]

Essentially, I'd like to verify that I have permission to do this (Mel's down as far as Inferni is concerned, obviously), and to see if you all have any preference on whether I wait to finish up Matrix's threads entirely, or start introducing Anselm sooner.

Thanks!
-Zero
Also, I guess this might be needed if you let me play Anselm right away! -Just thought of that.- >>;
[html]
1. Character Name: Anselm de le Poer
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 2005 October 31
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci (not applicable to non-canines): Shifter.
4. Species (not applicable to canines):
5. Your e-mail: betaDOTzeroATgmailDOTcom
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). AIM here
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Uh. An ezboard search for wolves? >>;
8. (initial post or three examples): lotsa stuff here with Matrix[/html]
Haaay I'll have a thread for you later. :]
The SA approves. Have fun Big Grin

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
Awesome, thanks! :3 Mel, just let me know when the thread is up! -Excited.-