[M] It's a pity you had to see me on a burning day
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

Postdated to Jan. 1st WC: 436

So, it was burning day after all. She had been taking care of the pups for a couple of hours now, and didn’t want to get too attached to them. Axelle placed the pups on the blanket inside the shack, opened the protesting door, and walked outside closing it behind her. She didn’t want the pups to freeze to death before she got her revenge. That would kill the whole point of burning them alive.

Axelle had found some gasoline on the side of the shed and gathered some sticks and broke a few tree branches off. She hurt some of the trees, yes, but she didn’t care at this moment. She was mad and sad at the same time. She was mad at Kemo for making her go through this and sad for having to burn the little one that looked like her. Screw it. It’ll have to be done either way. She was not fit to be a mother right now anyway.

The sticks were in a pile and doused in gasoline. Now all she needed was a lighter. Where did I put that lighter? Axelle pushed open the shack’s door and grabbed her purple satchel. She searched all of the pockets and found her yellow lighter in one of the smaller pockets. The lighter wasn’t all that important to her so she flicked it on, and threw it into the fire. The lighter itself blew up with its own little explosion. Now we have a fire!

She then went into the shack and rolled all the live pups up in the blanket so they wouldn’t freeze to death outside. She then grabbed the two dead pups off the floor and headed out the door with the rolled up blanket and the two dead pups. She set the blanket down next to her when she crouched down and threw one of the miscarried pups into the fire. The white one with the black feet. Its little body shriveled quickly in the flames. Then when it was nothing but black ash and bone, she threw the other dead pup in. These two didn’t hurt as much because they didn’t have little personalities, or distinctness about them. They were dead when they came into the world. The next batch would be hard.

Axelle sat back watching the flames. There were little yelps coming from the rolled up blanket. Probably hungry yelps since she decided not to feed them. She tried to prolong it as much as she could. She knew who’d be first to go though. The Kemo look-a-like pup shall be the first to die.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: 487

Long walks and deep thoughts were abound for Kemo lately. Besides training, he really didn't have much else to do apart from exploring and, well, long walks and deep thoughts. It was anyone's guess what he was currently thinking about as he let his paws take him wherever they willed, but it seemed today, rather than taking him in a random direction, they willed him to a place where something was taking place that he never could have imagined in his life. He was unaware of this, however, as he just kept right on walking, paws crunching in the snow, head hung down. He had never felt more alone in his life than the times he had spent without Ralla. He had tried to convince himself that she didn't feel for him, that he didn't feel for her, but the more he thought about it the more he just couldn't bring himself to agree on one side or the other.

Those thoughts ceased, however, when his nose picked up the scent of smoke and something burning. It was meat and fur from the overly sensitive scent he picked up, and he rushed toward the source to find out what could possibly be going on. That scent couldn't be good. Burning fur and meat symbolized either a forest fire or something else, though he knew it must have taken at least one victim. Whether it was canine or other he didn't know, but he was determined to find the source. Why else would the Moon have sent him this way?

It wasn't hard to find the source of the scent. As he got closer and closer the scent became more and more powerful, almost burning his nose with the sheer intensity of it. When he finally heard the crackling of a fire he stopped, sniffing even deeper. There it was, a wolf's scent, one all too familiar. The last time he had talked to this wolfess, they had shared some good times, but would she be as friendly to him this time? He certainly felt in a good mood, though he didn't know how wrong that was. "Axelle...I think your tail's sitting in the fire, something smells like it's really burning. I can smell that a mile away."

It was prolly a longer distance than that, but he didn't really care about exact distance at the moment. Just what the heck was this wolfess up to? It was then that he heard the little yelps, but he still couldn't put two and two together at the moment. Who could blame him? Who could ever possibly imagine, even someone as messed up as Kemo, just what was going on in this little area in the middle of nowhere? It seemed only Axelle knew the answer to that. "Mind if I ask what you're up to?" He had no idea just how messed up the situation before him was.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

WC: 362

The flames danced before Axelle’s eyes. The little charred pieces of pup bones were slowly disintegrating in the flames. She unraveled the blanket and took the Kemo look-a-like pup out first. She held it up to her face and stared into it’s ugly little mug. First to go. Without a proper goodbye, she tossed it into the flames. The pain stricken yelps lasted for about twenty seconds before they ceased and the pup’s body lay limp in the flames. Fur and skin melted away shriveling up sickly. Burning pup meat filled the air as Axelle continued to watch him burn.

She had no emotions toward this one since he looked exactly like Daddy. Axelle stared into the fire and became so lost in watching her offspring cook that she didn’t notice Kemo approach. She saw a cautious white object in the corner of her eye, but she didn’t care. She was enjoying this. It wasn’t until he spoke that her attention was reclaimed. She blinked harshly before looking over at him. The poor brute. He couldn’t see this monstrosity, but he could smell it. He could also be totally unaware that these little burning monsters are his. Axelle looked back to the pile of burning sticks to find only little burnt pieces of bone left. Shit, that was quick. Kemo’s twin burned quickly. Little shit.

Oh, hello Kemo.

She was almost delirious to the fact that maybe she should be a little worried. Seeing how they were his, and she could slip a word or two in this state. She continued staring into the fire, unaware that if she keeps this up for a few weeks she could be blind just like Kemo. She was obviously oblivious to that fact.

Come, Kemo. Sit by me.

She reached out an arm towards him. He couldn’t see, but that didn’t excuse him from touching or smelling. She didn’t have anything to make noise with, except the yelping pups in the blanket. They were enough sound to give her location away. It was a good thing though in this case. She wanted him to have front row seats to his own children’s burning day. Yay.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Apology extended to this as well, I'm late D:

Kemo stopped dead when he heard the yelps and the scent of burning meat and fur refreshed in his nose. Is she burning rabbits or something? No rabbits don't make that noise, there was only one thing that made that noise. Was she burning...puppies? No, no way that couldn't have been it, could it? His focus snapped in her direction, clearly showing what he had been thinking about. "Hello Axelle...what are you..." He was cut off by another series of those little yelps, slightly muffled in something.

Despite his confusion as to what was going on, his mind began to do the math and connect the proverbial dots. At her invitation, he didn't see why he shouldn't. With that, he headed over to her and sat down beside her, feeling the warmth of the fire and smelling the scent of burning fur and flesh. It was strange, something he never smelled before in his life. How could anyone explain the gentle stirring within the pleasure center of his mind at the scent, the gentle sighing of the beast within him. He certainly couldn't, but he was determined to find out just what was going on here.

He continued "staring" at the crackling fire, the strange savage look in his eyes obvious as they glowed with the firelight. "What are you doing Axelle? Or should I say, what are you burning?" He let down his guard a bit, his muzzle breaking into a slightly noticeable sneer. Could she really be as evil as he was? In a way, she could be, but in other ways, she couldn't. Only her answers would let him know the truth.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Haha, this is horrible. She's getting him to burn his OWN kiddss ! & its okay, I've been gone for like a week now too ... so its all good Smile WC: 268

Kemo was clearly and utterly confused at the fact that Axelle was doing something, probably, more evil than he could ever dream of. With only two puppies left, Axelle wanted to make sure he was going to throw one into the flames. He sat next to her, and she picked up the last puppy she was going to throw into the fire. Her own look-a-like. This one was hard. She wanted so much for it to live, and strive, but then again it was a mistake. A mistake pup that shouldn’t even be here living and breathing right now. After breathing deeply, she tossed it into the flames. She covered her ears so that she would not hear its painful little cries. One left. One with Kemo’s name written all over it.

I’m burning puppies.

She said it so matter-of-factly. Clearly Kemo was lost, but now he was found in a figurative sense. She got him up to date on this event. Axelle kept her eyes off the fire so she didn’t have to watch her own twin burn to death. Its cries ceased, but the smell and the crackling of bodily fluids didn’t. It was probably still there burning, but Kemo wouldn’t know nor would she until she decided to look up.

She half noticed Kemo looking rather excited, and wondered if now would be the time to offer him a pup to throw in. A sneer creased his face, and he looked eager to know. Well, now he knows, but does he want to participate? That, my dear, is the question!

Would you like to help?

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo listened carefully to what the wolfess was doing. The smell of the burning flesh and fur was still quite fresh in the air and he wondered just how long she had been out here doing this. It was only when another loud series of yelps, followed by the fresh scent of more burning flesh and fur that Kemo actually moved, actually revealed that he was paying attention at all.

So it was true then. She was burning puppies, alive no less, right here in the middle of scenic nowhere, a place he would never forget if he had been able to see. The scent was now revealed to him, the strong scent of innocent death, taken from these pups before they even knew what the world was or saw it for themselves. The sad thing was, he would never forget this particular scent, would never be able to forget just what was going on here. Thousands of questions flew through his mind now, questions that couldn't be answered, but only suspected. Just who did these pups belong to? Did she steal them from someone? Were they hers and she didn't want them anymore? What could have caused her to come to such a deliciously evil solution to these pups' demise, or the idea of taking these pups from whoever they belonged to?

Out of all these questions that soared through his mind, Axelle voiced one that he would have never thought nor expected her to ask him. He had to think for a moment. THis was not something that was asked of anyone, at just any time, because there was a certain kind of sadistic way of thinking that could bring on such a question, both equally apparent in the questioner and the answerer. With only a moment's pause, he looked up, his mind made up and his thoughts all repeating the same thing. "Yes, I will help you, but only because this is something that must be done. It is obvious these pups are not right for this world. However, don't ever ask me to do something like this again. If these were my pups or belonged to someone I cared deeply for, I would have to kill you." He reached out his hand for the pup, wondering just how many she had hidden away from his prying nose and ears.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

=] WC: 244

This was a sinister act indeed. One that would actually be exceeding expectations if she were to join a cult. A cult. That was an interesting idea. If she had nowhere else to go, or nothing else to do with her life she could always find some kind of cult to join. An evil one at that, if they had others. Axelle gave Kemo the pup. It squirmed slightly in her hands, but as soon as it reached his it seemed to relax. Daddy’s hands.

Okay.

At his last statement, she giggled evilly. If she ever actually wanted to die, she would just have to tell Kemo that he helped burn his own children. She stopped abruptly, though, as he prepared himself for the throw. She looked into the fire now, and saw nothing but burnt crumbs. No sign of her twin in there, and no sign of pain in her heart. She was good, and she will be better once she gets her secret revenge. She waited eagerly for him to throw his pup into the fire. Then the deed would be over, and she would officially be more evil than Kemo, not that that was the goal. She smiled wickedly as she looked at him. Waiting, just waiting for the time to come. It would probably come too sudden to really get a full emotional view on things, but at least it would happen soon.

What am I thinking about? Who knows?

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:You are so evil XD When I saw that Daddy's hands part I was like awww come on XD

The moment the pup touched his outstretched hand it seemed to calm down, as if he had a calming touch. That was certainly strange, something that should have raised a flag in the white wolf, had he ever handled pups before in his life, or seen pups this young interact with their mother and father. Sadly, both for the pup and for the father, Kemo had never had the experience of having his own pups. Something about this one though, he just couldn't put his finger on it, but he felt something.

Before he could think further about it, her evil giggle brought him out of his trance and he gently thumbed the small creature, listening to its quiet little snuffles. With an almost foreboding move, he turned towards the fire and allowed the pup to fall asleep in his hand, just relishing in the feel of the warm little pup in his hand, the gentle noises the pup made, and the short time he would have before permanently ending a life.

With the last few seconds before the pup's life would be extinguished, Kemo raised the pup to his muzzle and gently whispered into its ear. "You are not right for this world pup. I'm sorry that the Moon has decided to take you from this world so soon, but you should be happy that you have been placed in the care of the Moon's right hand of judgment. May you cross over easily to the other side." With that, he turned to Axelle and in one swift movement grabbed the pup's head and snapped its neck before throwing it into the fire.

Kemo dusted his hands, turning to look at the wolfess. "It's done. These pups have been returned to the Moon, as was its will. We have done a great thing here Axelle." He smiled wickedly at her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

LOL :X WC: 272

Axelle looked at Kemo when he recited his little “moon speech” to the pup with a face that read: Oh, come on! She looked at him until he threw the pup into the flames with the same face. As soon as she heard, and almost felt, the little snap of the pups neck she had a sudden pleasure inside of her.

Axelle held in a boom of laughter. She wanted to cackle, but she couldn’t. She would give herself away. She was a little pissed that Kemo snapped it’s neck, though, before chucking it into the flames. They were all supposed to burn, but whatever. She shrugged to herself watching its little dead body burn in the flames along with the rest of its siblings.

The plan was complete. She had her secret revenge on Kemo, and their issues were squashed. The rape was done and over with now, and there was no evidence of the event. She finally got her dark revenge on this brute, and the best part was that he would’ve never expected this from her. He fucked up her head.

Yep, looks like we’re done here.

She looked around in the blanket seeing it was empty. Then she sat quietly looking into the dancing flames next to Kemo. She was comfortable now, and she was calmer than before. She forgot about the pain she experienced in her heart, and was focused on her triumph. She looked at him finally, and he was smiling evilly. This time she couldn’t help it. She let out another giggle, and looked away from him. If only he knew what was so funny…

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 232

Courtesy of Sie and Rose <3
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Do you think this thread is about finished? If you want to keep going that's fine with me

Kemo sat and stared into the flames, allowing himself to be drawn up into the heat and the evil of the moment. He was only vaguely aware of Axelle's presence, choosing only to file her back and focusing himself on the burning pups, as a sign of respect to their passing. Whose pups were these exactly? Did they belong to Axelle? Did she steal them? Why did he feel a burning need to help her out with this, no pun intended, and most of all, why did he...like it? It was only when she released a giggle that he was brought out of his reverie.

He turned and focused his attention at the darkness that was where she stood, or sat, or whatever she was doing, and smiled at her. All he could do was sit in silence for a moment before he managed to think of something to say, though it wasn't much. "So is this all you planned on doing today Axelle?" The moment the words left his mouth he realized how hilarious they sounded and burst into laughter, rolling on the ground in front of the wolfess. Considering just what happened, the murder, the burning, the entire morbidity of the situation, it would only take someone with a truly morbid sense of humor to understand just what was so funny, something that Kemo didn't share with just anybody.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Yeah, it should be maybe after my next reply ? There’s really nothing left to do anyways… I’ll have Axe wrap it up =) WC: 222

After Axelle was finished giggling, Kemo started. She stared at him rolling around in the melting snow around the fire. If only he knew… She smiled evilly. Well, her revenge was complete, and this dumb bastard had no idea. She let him roll around on the ground, not even acknowledging his question because she knew he wouldn’t hear her.

She stood and gathered the dirty blankets and threw them into the fire. They muffled it a bit, but the fire kept burning and engulfing them in its hunger. She looked up, and the small shack was now in flames. All the moldy clothes and rotting wood would be turned to ash very soon. Good. Then there wouldn’t be a memory left in this place after the shack was burned, and the wind blew its dust away.

She grabbed her bag and stood over Kemo waiting for him to stop laughing. She was happy that she got her revenge, but gloomy that she had to do something like this. She lost patience in waiting for him to finish, and walked away yelling a “BYE!” over her shoulder. She slung the bag over her shoulder, and collected the rest of her bags and things from a nearby tree. That took her a minute since she had about four bags to sling over each arm.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]