Joining
I want to write a cool joining thread, but I was wondering if i could write other sub-characters besides Jaden just for Joining? Wolves he could just tear into on his way to souls, or do I have to get someone to write them with me (They are unimportant and it might be a pain because they are just being killed...)?
You can use NPCs (non player characters) like that (non-permanent, temporary) pretty much with no restrictions. Just out of curiosity, though, what were you planning? :3

It wouldn't be realistic for a whole pack of these NPC wolves to be killed off within 'Souls; such a thing would be noticed. If Jaden were to run into one or two wolves on the way to his chosen pack's borders that he dispatched, that would be alright and you would be permitted to play them in your posts as Jaden.

Keep in mind, though, if your character shows up dripping blood and clutching heads he just lobbed off, some of the packs might find that a bit distasteful. ;3
Well his old pack wants him dead so he kind of gets hunted on his way here. He would kill three and I would do my best to make it realistic and it sounds kind of sketchy but it would not be three on one all at once. Forgive my shortness of postbut I am on my ipod because I did not expect a reply so qickly... Sad I can play out the sceen for you tomorrow if you like though. (My spelling is BAD too.)
No, your summary is just fine! No problem at all. Big Grin

What you've written sounds reasonable to me, honestly. Three on one wouldn't be very realistic if Jaden had no combat training, but if he dispatches them one by one and Jaden's pretty messed up by the end of it to keep with realism, it sounds like it could work. :3

Alternatively, maybe Jaden takes out the first two by himself, and the last guy chases him to the borders and he gets helped out by a member of the pack he's trying to join? If you clear this with the pack alpha (I'm not sure what pack you plan on joining?) it could make for a really cool, interesting joining thread.

Either way, though, it sounds like you've thought about it a fair bit and what you've gotten down seems okay to me. Thanks for asking beforehand!
No problem. Thanks for replying so fast Smile
Anytime! Big Grin Gotta have someone manning the fort at these odd morning hours. Well, morning for me, anyway. ;3