Secret Wonderland
sswm:323

The male was told where to go when he was ready for his first lesson with the fellow pack member on how to shift, he wanted to get the show on the road and learn all that there was to this game of shifting. He was born with this gift and ability to make his body do these weird and awesome things. It really was a shame that he had never been able to use this gift till someone as kind as Rendall was willing to teach him and help him unlock this gift that had been locked away for such a long time. It was a huge understatement to say, that the silver male was happy to learn about how to do these…these shape shifting. Paws moved over the ground as quickly as they would take him, till he was out of breath. He stopped in the snow panting, his heart raced. He was scared and thrilled at the same time to learn about this skill.
Coming to the door of her cabin the male used his sore shoulder as he scratched at the door, it was the only way for him to knock short of banging his head at the door and that would kind of hurt him, even if he had a hard head to begin with. Moving back away from the door the male used his back paw to move the snow off her steps as he made like a back rest while he waited on her to answer the door. Snuggling into the back rest he shifted off his front paws, he enjoyed getting the pressure off his bad shoulder. With a content sigh the silver male looked up to the dawn light sky as he could feel the jitters starting as he took a deep breath in letting it out slowly as he closed his eyes. Thing where great here, no looking back from this point on.
OOC: sorry it took so long. I've been so busy with school word count:635

Rendall awoken excited, She wasnt sure how her or Noah were gonna make it through the day but her excitement about spending another day with him was uncontained. Even when she opened her deep blue eyes to see that her windows had frosted over again she still looked with a smile. She sat up quickly and shivered a little, looking over at the already gone fire. Ren ran to grab her robe from the coat rack near the door and went to examine the wood bucket. She frowned slightly at the lack of her stock and sighed because she knew what this meant. Going out to that darn shed and gathering up more wood. She reached for her cloak and tossed the robe down on her bed before wrapping the cloak tightly around her body and running out into the snow. The wind wasnt blowing this morning and she was grateful for it. She slowly made her way up to the tiny shack and opened it to allow the semi-warm air kiss her face again. She went inside and closed the door behind her, listening to a lite breeze, whistling and knocking at the door to come in. She glared back at the door. "I'm going to have to get a better one come spring..." She reached down and began to gather small pieces.

By the time she had filled her arms up she the sun began to peek over the hills. She frowned at the sudden rising and realized she had slept in. Rendall ran back down to the house, her arms aching lightly from her load. She clumsily opened the door to her house and ran inside to start a fire. Dumping the wood in the bucket she ran to get her breakfast going inside the kitchen. She ran busily back and fourth until finally Rens ears picked up a scratching at the door. She perked up her head and looked back over her shoulder towards the living room/bedroom and set the tea pot down. Her optime form made its way to the door. The dawn was in full bloom and a lonely figure sat on her porch, she opened the door to find her friend sitting happily on her steps. She smiled and opened it wider. "Well, good morning you." She looked happily at him, and opened the door for him to come inside as she fethced some biscuts from the kitchen. She also grabbed her dress and pulled the cloth over her body knowing that Noah was slightly uncomfortable by her wardrobe.....well more like lack there of.

Ren laughed to herself as she made her way back to the male. "Would you like something warm to eat? I just got done making some buiscuts and theres some a rabbit thats been simmering all night. He'd be nice and tender now." she heard a flap from behind her, and saw that her almost-finished heavy fur cloak had fallen to the ground. She narrowed her eyes at it and walked over to pick it up. Ren ran her fingers over it to ensure that no damage had been done. When she was content with her search she returned the grey and white cloak back where it was. She went back to the kitchen to check on breakfast as she spoke to Noah. "Plus its also good to eat before you shift for your first time. it gives you energy for your muscles." She grabbed a biscut with some meat in it and switched into her lupus form. backing out of her dress she walked back into the other room and set it down in front of the male. Nugding it alittle towards him to encourage him to eat it.
[html]
sswm:596
http://i.imgur.com/JnLaO.png

^---Because I you took so long to reply. Mean ain't I?! Tongue

The wind ripped and roared though the lands as he stood there looking at the worn wooden door the male knew that keeping his silver coat fluffed up and moving very little. The male heard the feet moving of the lady that called this cabin her home; he didn’t want to look so weak standing there in the harsh winter weather. The silver male gave a nod as she stood there opening the door wide for him to come in, getting to the mouth of the door the silver male stopped shaking his coat, hoping that he wouldn’t travel in with any of the snow that was still lightly drifting around in the outside. Dipping his head down to the lady as he came in and stood near the door and yet far enough in the house that she would be able to close the door, he was ready to get down to business and learn what he needed and wanted to learn, while keeping this between the two of them. ”Morning.” He smiled softly dipping his head to her again, as he watched her move to get a better outfit on. Was it because he did not feel right looking at her when she wore her birthed body shifted into a more human like state. It wasn’t that it was shameful it just well her female body parts where more clear and more shaped to a lustful forum. ”Thank you…” He said with an embarrassed whisper that he still had an issues with female and even males being in the nude. A male should have to wear something that covered their male parts while a female should have to wear something also to cover their female parts, well unless feeding a child.

He could smell the food, it wasn’t what he was use to eating, yeah he had fire roasted rabbit or some other small kill like that before, but a full human meal like food no that was very much strange for him. With a smile and a polite shake of his head, she needed the food more then he would ever. After all women and children eat first, then the leaders then so down the rank chain. ”Yours!” How rude would it be to come into her house and eat her food? Very! Well at least in his book of morals.

She shifted down into her four legged wolf body, to the silver Sawtooth this was still a new idea that hopefully soon he too would be able to do something like this. Watching as she pushed her way out of her clothing and then nudged the food in front of him, he felt strange, he was at a lost what to do for his morals told him that eating her food just wasn’t right, nothing about this was right. Noah knew that the babe had a point; however it still was so wrong in his book of morals! He looked down at the food then back up to her, with a rather mess look upon his face. ”Morals Ms.” He whined looking down at the food, he wanted to try it after all it would be a shame to let it go to waste. With a heavy sigh he nudged it forward to her. ”You eat.” Sure it would help for energy, but nothing about that whole matter seemed right about eating her food. ”Thank you.” He smiled meekly at her, no matter how temping it did look his head screamed no at him so loud it could have vibrated the walls.
[/html]
OOC: OMG *glomps* i absolutly love it! thank you so much! your just terrible! lol but i do believe your the only one whos gotten her markings completely correct lol word count: 530

Ren shook her head and pushed the morsal towards him. "I have more, So this one belongs to you, plus your my guest, I'm happy to give you something to eat." not really waiting for an answer, she gave it a final nugde towards him "Here eat it before it gets cold, trust me your really gonna need a full stomach for this, you need to have as little tension in your body as possible." She turned, making her decision final and headed towards the kitchen to make a bread and meat combination for herself. She knew that it wasnt nice to force something onto someone, and a part of her regretted it, but he really needed it if he was ever to learn how to shift without any problems. Otherwise, she thought with a shiver, his muscles will cramp up and he'll become a wolfy knot. She frowned, hopefully he would eat it. Instead of keeping her mind on it she quickly brought her sandwhich type thing into the room with Noah and tried to smile as best as she could without losing her breakfast all over the floor. She then set it down andtook a bite slowly devouring her food, hoping that Noah would follow her example.

When she was finished, Rendall looked up at the male and smiled a little. "Now, let me get a few things packed and well be on our way." she winked at him and set herself moving about the cabin getting small things here and there, putting them into her bag. "So I figured that we will spend the morning getting you into your secui form and getting you use to your new bpdy, then if your comfortable with it, after lunch we'll try to get you to go optime." she looked up hopeful at him. She knew he would do well, something told her that he was gonna be a natural at this. Then again she had been wrong before. But with practice comes perfection. She finally finished up with her pack and stepped into her dress, shifting up into her optime form perfectly so that her nudity didnt show any. "Oh! One more thing." she ran to her closet and grabbed a blanket, Ren then walked back over to the window and nodded happily that the weather was nice and fair. She nodded at Noah and opened the door to the cold wilderness.

It was a bit breezy but nothing that was to bad, she shook the first initial chill out of her fur and sneezed to clear her nose. After all, the only way to find the trail was by scent and scent only. "Ready to go?" she looked happily over at Noah and continued their journey up towards the small clearing far deep into the forests. Ren walked quietly up the beaten pathway, stopping now and then to check on the male. After a little while they reached the ranch. "Not to much farther from here, just need to fallow our noses" she winked and put her finger to her snout, chuckling lightly at the joke she made. Ren then turned and headed into the thick, snow-covered brush.
sswm:444 spooky.
I tried to go by what was said in your profile. That and I wanted to surprise you, because you said time after time that she is a white that faded to black so I looked at your avatar and was like , it's very pretty and all but.....y'a know. Glad you like me being mean to you Tongue

It was not that the food did not look good, it looked oh so wonderful, and it smelled just as great also. It just he felt bad for taking her food, a female of the pack that he lived in and felt the need to take care of the members with in the lands. However if she was going to push him to eat it almost would be as rude and mean to turn her offer down. He sat there thinking thins over before making his next move, leaning down over the warm food he flared his nostrils as he took in the scent of the warm food. His mouth watered at the how aroma and sight of the food. She had offered him up more than enough for him to have a meal out of and then still be able to have a light snack out of it. Lowering his head down him took to the food showing it no mercy as he stuffed his face like a starving fool that he surely wasn’t.
After he made him-self look like an outright pig in front of her, the male sat back looking down at the crumbs in the plate, everything was so good but really he could not eat any more. Shifting around again the male licked his lips, the food still could be tasted on his tongue, and it was not a bad thing. It just confirmed that he was not a cook. However the silver male never claimed to be anything of that sort. Come to think of it, the male was not able to re-call any one in his blood lines that was able to cook food, now cooking herbs to make a medicine out of it sure his mother could do that in her sleep, but food the silver male didn’t believe any one every did that in his family.
Following the lady’s cue the male followed her as she opened the door to the winter wonderland that awaited them outside. With a nod from his head as if he was leaving he walked out to door and then waited for her to take the lead again, after all she must have a better idea of where they were going then he was. ”M’Lady.” The male bowed down to her as she moved past him. Lowering his head down to the winter weather the silver brute pushed be hide Rendall as she carried the stuff that she knew they would need for this trip. Noah just hoped that he would not disappoint her, he wanted ever so much to please everyone and make sure everyone was happy around him.
[html]

lol yes I love it very much ^.^ wc: 650

Rendall climbed up the snowy hill carfeully watching her footing through the white powder. She slipped once or twice but her legs were strong enough to carry her up the hill while breaking trail with ease. After a while her hard work paid off and the smell of snowshoe hare drifted on the breeze towards her nose. She smiled and pushed through the white stuff even farther until finally breaking through and into the brisk clearing. Ren looked a round for a moment and nodded happily that her smell memory was still in tact. She went accross the clearing and put her pack under a tree, removing the blanket, and walking back accross towards Noah. The clearing was excellently clear of snow and the wind became nonexsistant because of the thickness in the trees. Ren handed the male the blanket she brought.

"In case you get a little uncomfortable with..." she motioned to her body "You know, just wrap this around you I promise I wont peek." She winked at him and excused herself for a moment as she left him in the snow to prepare, Ren trecked around a tree and removed her dress. Thinking of her lupus form and returning to Noah as such with her dress in her mouth. She sat the clothing down next to her pack and approched the half-blind wolf and sat down. "And dont worry, noone knows of this place except for the bunnies....and I doutb theyll do us any harm." She chuckled and watched a few of the furry balls of white scatter around for dear life when they noticed the wolves presence. She turned back to Noah, trying to distract herself from chasing them.

"So, I guess we should get started then. So the first form I'm going to teach you is your Secui form. Its the cross between your two more dominate forms, lupus and Optime, but you'll learn the other later. So what your going to do first is close your eyes and try to relax. As soon as you feel that your muscles wont tense then focuse your mind on the form you wish to be. Here let me show you." Rendall sat down and took a few deep breaths. calming her nerves and her quaky muscles, then she thought of the form her mother had showed her long ago and felt her body begin to shift to her mind's demand. Her bones cracked and her muscles slid around. elongating her legs and arching her back just slightly until she steepped back alittle. Her curly hair grew out just a little down towards her back and her muscles, as relaxed as they could be, grew alittle bigger. When she felt her body settle she shook the tingles out of her fur and look down at Noah, She was alittle taller than him now, and built more like a male instead of the tiny female that she usually was.

"Now take a good look at me, dont be embarassed, your mind needs to clearly understand what you wish to become before your body responds. And when you think about it, dont try to fight it, you might fall but thats ok, if your nervous about that just lay down, once your body gets the command it'll do its own thing, just try to relax and think about it as muich as possible but try not to flinch too much. Youll strain your muscles and youll be much more sore when this is done. Now close your eyes and just try to relax, you probably wont get it perfect the first time but we have plenty of time. Dont rush yourself, as of right now all you have to do is relax." She winked at him and laid down in front of him. waiting patiently for him to get use to the idea that he would soon be changing forms.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

sswm:849

Noah had never seen these parts of the lands, she was going to part that he would for always look at with a soft spot in his heart and eye. This place was where he would learn how to shift to a different body and a different man. Following be hide her trying to stay in her wide stride tracks the male saw her slip as he pushed down and ran up to her side, pressing him-self against her. Not like that would help any if she went down, she could take him with her; however he was at least willing to help her no matter what the cost would be. The male offered her up a smile as they walked; he knew that she knew he was here for her if she needed him for any little thing no matter what it was.

Silver fur moved around in the wind as it blew though the lands as it echoed and moaned though the trees, he knew that the winds carried many of secrets of its members, however Noah knew that the wind did not talk in the tongues that no one knew how to understand. So he knew that what he and Rendall were about to do would never leave the two of them. He trusted her and trusted the winds that brought them the air they breathed. He lowered his head as he stepped back letting her once again take the lead to the place that she was taking the two of them to. He did not have a clue where this place was or what all she had planned, or even how long it would take for him to learn to shift from one shape to another.

Once his paws hit the clearing in the middle of the woods, he knew that this was the place that she was taking them to. He stopped looking around, up, down; side to side the male was studying the area that he was in. He gave a small smile as he sighed, this was it, and no turning back no walking away now, and she was going to teach him everything that he needed to know how to be the shifter that his father never took the time to show him or teach him. Jolted from his thoughts and day dreams as he handed him a blanket he took it in his mouth laying it down upon the ground as she explained what it was for. Yes, she was so thoughtful! Noah was still trying to get his mind around the whole thing that she was going to teach him. He gave a nod for thanks for the blanket for her thoughtfulness. She disappeared on two legs and came back to him on four, his blue eye watched her lay her dress down next to the pack that she brought with them on this hike. The male saw the snow white fluff balls of meat..erm rabbits. Noah could tell that she too had to resist the natural instinct to go after these fluffy running meals.

The male watched as she shifted with one fluid motion, it was like she had been born to do this, one shape to another, so clear so smooth. The silver hued male gulped as she told him how to do it, sure he could be told but was it really going to be that easy? Oh well it was his time to figure that out. He looked at her body as she had told him looking at how the joints grew longer, how her body was more like a heavy battle equipment, she looked like she was built for fighting in that body. Noah gave a sigh as he nodded lying down as he lowered his head stretching it out onto the ground. He repeated to himself about clearing his mind of everything, but when that failed he opened his eyes looked up to the black and white female, with a hopeless look. He knew that she could not do this for him, so he went back to trying this first shape. He closed his eyes as he opened up his good ear to the sound of him breathing, to the sound of his heart beating. He felt something burning as he felt his shoulder crack the bone against bone, the bones growing longer and becoming thicker. The pain was over whelming he snarled, holding back the want to scream out in pain. He pushed out the pain, pushing though breathing, he stopped when the pain was too much, and he couldn’t take it anymore. The beast found him-self nine tenths of the way shifted. The only thing that was left was his bad arm, and if that was the only thing that wasn’t going to shift with him, he would call that a very good shot for the first try. Man oh man she wasn’t joking about the pain though. He laid upon the ground as he panted, as he gave a wag of his tail he was personally rather pleased with him-self.

Noah Sawtooth

<style>
.noahdancetable .ndt-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.noahdancetable-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e2dfee 0px 0px 5px;}
.noahdancetable p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahdancetable b {color:#e2dfee; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.noahdancetable {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... eens-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.noahdancetable-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.noahdancetable .ndt-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e2dfee; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:Sorry for the wait Sad Word count 386

Ren forced a smile for the male. She knew it was hard for him and he had almost gotten it, only his bad leg had clutched to his body in lupus form. It worried her but seeing as though he almost made it she couldnt help but give him props. he was doing very well."your doing very good noah, but your still trying to hard to push through it, take a few breaths and try to relax some more, its no use making yourself a wolf preztle." She nuzzled his back a little, giving him as much encouragement as needed, and chuckled slightly to help lighten the mood. She then licked at his bad arm, helping to warm it up and relax the muscles a little so that her comrad could catch up to her.

"Perhaps try to think of something that calms your nerves? My mother use to sing to me, I found often enough that I would actually fall asleep when doing so, and accidently wake up in another form." She chuckled a little and laid down next to him keeping him warm, the skies had seemed to be clear and without the wind she figured he would find warmth in no time in the sunlight. She stood again and walked over to where she stood accross from him. A sudden black band appeared on her tail but Ren tucked her tail behind her before she felt that Noah had gotten a good view and cursed herself mentally for getting the darn tattoo in the first place.

Instead she obersved Noah's almost secui form. She wondered how tall he would be in optime form but her patience kept her thoughts at bay. In this form he looked already to tower over her but she couldnt tell for sure, for that she would need him to stand and in order for that he would need to complete his change. She sat down in front of him and placed her nose closer to his as she gently spoke to him. "Ready to try again my friend? You've gotten past the worst of it, now you just need to finish it up." She smiled encouragingly at him. Her blue eyes as warm and bright as her coat in the sunlight.
[/html]
[html]

SSWM:399
NO worries I have my revenge plotted out Wink

Noah Sawtooth could not help but to laugh, this was all so new to him, the pain for and from shifting, the pain of the bones cracking and mending the silver male was finding all of these pains so new to him. It hurt and he would not lie about it, but frankly the fact that he got that far he was happy with. The male looked down at his gimp leg and then back up to her, as he licked his lips. ”Chop off.” He teased as he looked back down to the leg, as he laid his head down, his head was willing him, the pain of growing to be about twice the size your body normal is just was not something that should be done for the light hearted. The male looked back up to the female returning her smile as he was able to see that she was not disappointed with in him, but she was not completely blown away either. That was not the reaction that he was hoping for, he wanted her to be in shock and aw over the fact that he had gotten it down so quickly. Noah was not going to let that discourage him however; he knew he could not let that happen.

The male gave a beat of his silver tail upon the ground as she nuzzle him and then went to his lame front paw licking it, he could only guess it was to help re-warm the muscle in the leg, the male nuzzled her softly his way of trying to thank her for everything that she was trying to do for him, the male looked up at her with a lost look and then back down to his gimp leg, he was not sure if he could go though the whole idea of shifting back down and then coming back into this body. With a gulp Noah was only able to sputter out a small word, one word at that. ”Again?” He echoed her words as he looked around him, she had to be joking starting at the being again and the coming to his secui forum. Noah would not fight with her after she was the teacher and it was her time that she was taking in teaching him, but the idea of re-trying all of this was not appealing to him what so ever.

[/html]
ooc: lol uh huh you dont scare me lol lol

She tried to offer him a encouraging smile, she didnt like doing this to him, but it was the only way he would learn how. She couldnt help but giggle at his joking of chopping off his leg. She knew it would be hard, he knew as well. She shifted into her optime form and, after covering herself with her dress, bent down and rubbed his leg alittle more, working her fingers through the tense muscles. "Take your time Noah, no need to rush. Your doing so well right now. Hell, youre doing better then I am." She was very suprised and proud that he had gotten it down so quickly, she wasnt nearly as lucky when she was a child. Perhaps, because he didnt have nearly as much energy as a child did, that he had an easier time relaxing. The thought racked the sides of her brain, perhaps he would be better than she thought he would. But these things took time.

"In fact your doing excellent Noah, we should have it down in no time. Trust me even young, healthy, pups had hard times with this. It took a whole week for me to learn. But you've almost got your whole form down in just one try." Ren wondered if perhaps the cold wasnt helping any, his leg needed to stay warm so that his muscles could stay relaxed. "Maybe this time, when you feel it trying to shift your leg, you should take a deep breath and relax it entirely, like let it hang perhaps. Your muscles just arent use to it. But your doing so well. dont give up!"
[html]

Noah was rather happy that he had gotten a giggle out of the female that made it all worthwhile of trying to get her to say happy about this whole matter he was going though. This was one of the hardest things that he was going though, trying to learn something that his father should have worked with him as a child in learning. His ear shifted as she began to rub at his leg, the male licked her hand thanking her for trying to warm up his leg and loosen the muscles in the injured leg. The silver male looked down to the ground as he thought of how to most please the female. He knew that the only way to really please her was by trying it again over and over till he got it right.

Her words where trying to push him on to make him not give up, the male let his head sway side to side, as she told him how great he was doing, and keep him from giving up, the male knew that by doing this would make her happy, and that was what Noah wanted to do, after all she was taking her time to teach him how to shift the male figure he could just take a bit of a breather and then shift down and try again. He closed his eyes as he lowered her head to where it was laying against the frozen ground. The male sighed trying to figure out what to do, shifting as he rolled slightly to his side, as he felt a sudden surge, a jolt of pain, like a fire burning the fur off his leg, the pain was horrid, It was like someone had an explosion just went off in his face. He snarled as his head jolted up. Then he opened his eyes looking down at the leg, as it had conformed to the rest of his body. He shook his head, looking back to the leg, really did this just happen. He yipped as he yipped and then nipped playfully at the grayscale female.

[/html]
Ren jumped up and down happy as can be "You did it! you did it!" She ran over and excitedly licked his face and nuzzling him. Noone had ever been able to get it that quickly "I'm so proud of you Noah!" She ran around in circles before, deeply breathing, came back to him "Good Job! you ready to try your new body out?" She quickly ran behind a bush to switch forms, she emerged in her secui form, prancing around like a puppy on their first day out of the den. She checked him over to make sure he wasnt preztled anywhere else.

She ran around for alittle while until finally she sat down, wagging her tail rapidly. It was impossible to keep from moving, she was far too excited, she poked him lightly with her nose, encouraging him to stand and test out the new body. "Its gonna feel alittle wierd at first but I'll give you plenty of support! Remember your gonna be heavier but your legs are built to handle it." She grinned so excitedly at him, he was so wonderful she was very happy to have a friend like him. She looked down at him proudly nuzzling him now and then in her uncontained excitement. She really couldnt help herself, she was overjoyed by the fact that not only did he get it so well so quickly, but she had successfully taught a wolf how to shift. She wondered how well it would be when it came to teaching those younger than her, like pups perhaps. She almost blushed at the idea then quickly shoved the thought back in her mind before her body could react.
[html]

WC:3+

Noah was thrilled that he had made the black and white female so happy, that was his job after all. If she was happy he was happy that was the only way to live was by pleasing others. Noah knew that with happiness came peace, and with peace came love and stronger bonds with in the pack and even with outside of the pack lands. Noah’s tail smacked against the ground as he watched her move around, it would look like she was happier about this matter then what he was, it wasn’t that. Noah was just unsure what to think of this new body and what to do while in it. He was so use to having all four legs in a way smaller body. He gave an uneasy smile to her as he nipped at her tenderly she was a great teacher she took her time and showed care for her students. ”Uh..sure.” He stood up trying to stand up was like trying to walk on the ice with no talons he stumbled from one side to the other and then pushing to correct him-self he over corrected him-self falling down with a thud. He grunted looking up with a laugh, he did not want to disappoint her, he stood up again but again only to fall down. With a soft grumble the male stood up again but this time his legs shook and took off and slipped out from under him. ”Ice under he..hu…her..ear…here?” He chuckled trying to make fun of his own fail. Noah wanted to keep the female in her good mood, sitting up the male’s legs shook like loose rubber bands, he did not want her to see the worry that he had in his eyes, and he wanted to hide this from her as long as he could. ”Your going ta..ta..ta..be a good mot..mou…mother one du..du..day. Why not g..gu..guh…go after the Pa..pah..pary..Parere co-rank?” It would be a nice change of him trying out these blasted legs that just did not want to work with him.

Noah Sawtooth

<style>
.noahdancetable .ndt-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.noahdancetable-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e2dfee 0px 0px 5px;}
.noahdancetable p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahdancetable b {color:#e2dfee; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.noahdancetable {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... eens-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.noahdancetable-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.noahdancetable .ndt-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e2dfee; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]