[M] Making Scars
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language and strong violence starting with the 3rd post. Reader discretion is advised.

NYARG she's gonna get her butt kicked XD

Valinta was in the Dans, sitting down in the middle of a field. It was one of the few places that actually had snow, and it was beautiful. The field was marred only by a set of her footprints going towards the center, where they stopped, as she sat there. Valinta couldn't help but be reminded of her homeland, where there was snow most of the year.
Flopping backwards, Valinta decided to make a snow angel in her little paradise. Her arms and legs swishing back and forth, Valinta spaced out and stared up at the sky, watching the clouds. Just enjoying life and not letting it get away from her.

<style>
.valintarain-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.valintarain {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.valintarain b {color:#5d4499; font-weight:bold;}
.valintarain {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1a2053; background-image:url(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5129/souls72.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b597b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: >:3 256

Fire...fire burned in his eyes and within his entire body. It wasn't an illness or something along those lines that plagued Kemo at the moment, unless you considered the rather intimidating emotion that was anger a disease. Yes, shockingly Kemo was in one of his infamous I'll skull *%$# the world moods again. The Moon would have felt sorry for anyone who was unlucky enough to cross paths with the wolf at that moment, knowing what would happen to the poor innocent bystander. But what could have set off his anger to raise it so high? It was simple...

He had been jogging, carrying his custom and standard bag which held his goodies within just in case he wanted to stop for a smoke break. The jog had been going well and it was a gorgeous day for it, something that wasn't seen often since winter had arrived to sap the warmth out of the area for its own sinister purposes. It was only after he had traveled a little more than a few miles did he realize he felt a bit lighter than usual, and the trademark shunk shunk shunk of his bag could no longer be heard. He stopped and reached back, but the only thing he could find was his own fur. Oh no...no no this can't be. He sniffed around along the ground, shifting into Lupus form to try and maximize his chances of finding the bag.

"Of all the stupid things that could possibly happen...somebody's going to pay."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

BUH BUH BUMMM

Valinta soon got bored of snow angels and lazing around, so she decided to dance around in the meadow. It was making the snow less pretty, but she didn't care. Twirling around, she suddenly tripped over something. "What the fuck?" she snarled. Massaging her ankle, Valinta looked at the bag she found and gave an idle sniff. She knew that smell from Sage. Marijuana. Pot. Obviously, someone would be looking for it, because pot was incredibly.... habit-forming, as Sage once eloquently put it.

Valinta slung the bag over her shoulder and put it down when she was by a tree. "I'll just keep it here... " She said, and prepared to wait.

<style>
.valintarain {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1a2053; background-image:url(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5129/souls72.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b597b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

He was positively raging now, still unable to find his bag. How could he have done this to himself? Why didn't he notice it was gone when it had fallen? How did it fall, and why didn't he hear it fall? These questions were raging through his mind as he sniffed wildly around for the bag, following his jogging trail back a little ways and getting more and more frustrated with every paw step. Finally, finally, his nose picked up the scent he was looking for, the scent that permeated from his bag because of the quality of the herbs he loved so much. Just as he was about to follow the scent however, he heard a loud "What the fuck?" coming from his left.

In his frustrated fuck the world state, thoughts began to run through his mind, suspicions, paranoia, and wrongly drawn conclusions were formed. There was only one possible thing that could have happened now in Kemo's far gone and angry mind, one possible place his bag could be. He followed the wolfess's scent until he managed to pick up her heartbeat on his radar, telling him he had found her. He couldn't help but notice that the scent of the herb was particularly stronger here, along with his own scent mixed into it. His bag was around here somewhere. Accusations were formed and he put those accusations into words, growling at the wolfess who had the strange scent, marking her as a stranger and at the moment untrustworthy to him. "Where is it wolfess? Where the fuck is my bag?"

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]
OOC here: URKA URKA

Your fucking bag is right here.

Valinta snarled. She was angrier than she had ever remebered being, because the stupid fucking bag almost broke her ankle. If her ankle was broken, she'd be screwed, because she was too far away from Sky, the closest thing to a medic, in Cercatori. And now its owner, a pissed off looking male, was freaking out at her, when he was the one that lost the fucking bag in the first place.
It didn't even deserve being called a bag anymore. No, it was the fucking bag. She despised it, but he obviously loved it. After all, it had his precious herbs in it. Barely restraining the urge to kick the fucking bag, Valinta snarled at the male that dared to accuse her of taking his bag. Because she totally would. That was her thang, you know, taking fucking bags/
Why the fuck did you leave your fucking bag on the ground to nearly break my God damned ankle if it's sooo fucking important, huh? she growled. You don't mess with a dancer's ankles. They were her most prized possesion, the most important thing that she could ever have, until she had children and a mate. And you still wouldn't mess with her ankles.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: You should prolly mark this thread as Mature...Tongue Also you never specified if she was standing or sitting down, so I assumed she was sitting against a tree rubbing her ankle.

He knew it, he absolutely knew she had the bag and he would have just taken the thing and left, marking it as a very lucky day for the wolfess. Of course she stupidly decided to start hurling curses and anger at him in his all ready pissed off mood. "Wolfess, I would watch myself if I were you, you're going down a path that you really don't want to be on when I lose control of myself. I don't think you realize the gravity of this situation. I didn't leave my bag anywhere, it was on my back and suddenly it disappeared. Since you mysteriously have it, the only logical thing that could have happened is you stole it. I don't give a flying fuck about your ankle, that's what you get for stealing my bag."

He positively shook with the anger, walking closer so that he was now towering over her. "Give me back my Moon damn bag wolfess and apologize for stealing it. Otherwise, I'm going to have to force you to apologize." He slammed his fist into the tree, just above her head, not even flinching at the pain that lanced through his hand. It wasn't broken or sprained, but it was bleeding where he had cut the knuckles again. "Your ankle will be the least of your problems if you continue to fuck with me."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Tongue Don't know why I didn't in the first place. XD and she's maaad now. It's okay, she is sitting.

"How dare you assume that I took your bag." Valinta snarled. She hated being accused falsely. And he was definetly doing it. And threatening her. Both of those were things that the small female detested with a passion. It made her think of things that weren't usually on her mind, such as horses and happy things. But that was a moot point. She was thinking of very angry, dark, rather torturous things. It wasn't very pleasent in the mind of Valinta at that moment.

"Maybe you should look for your bag, dear." Valinta said with a twisted grin. She was in no mood to deal with some idiot that liked to punch trees trying to scare her. And make her apologise for something she didn't do? Never. The female had strict bounds of what she would and would not do, and that was one of them. If she didn't do something in the first place, why apologise? It made life easier for her. Hell, she only really apologised for things she felt guilty about.

"You should just leave, because I'm not going to apologise for something I had nothing to do with." Valinta snarled. The bag could go rot for all she cared. Standing up, Valinta turned to go leave. She had started out dancing, tripped over something and potentially hurt her ankle, and then decided to be nice, and give the bag back to it's owner, and that was how she was repaid. With a jack ass that would be pissy and threaten her. Yeah. Great decision, there, life. A pothead that was missing his special plant friend and wanted it back. Valinta thanked whatever being in the sky there was for such amazing luck.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:Sorry it took so long >.<

The female was now pushing Kemo's buttons, a bad idea in the state he was in. He clenched his fists and began to shake with the anger, though she didn't seem to notice this much. The fury was slowly building even more within him, slowly reaching the boiling point, the point of no return as he called it, but he would allow this wolfess only one more chance before he allowed himself to reach that point. "Wolfess..I'm warning you..don't test me.."

But she kept up with it. He could hear the grin in her words, the heavy sarcasm not unnoticed by the now positively fuming Kemo. How far was she willing to go? How much was she willing to put herself in danger for? Was she blind like he was? No, she couldn't have been, otherwise she would have noticed his insanely fury fueled heart beat and she might have realized just how dangerous the situation had gotten. Despite all that, YET AGAIN, she pushed him on and by this point he was now so furious, blood began to drip from his hands as he clenched his fist so tight his claws pierced skin.

It was when he heard her get up and walk away from him that he had had enough. Without another word, only a positively blood curling snarl, he pinpointed her location and launched himself at her, knocking her to the ground in an eye opening body slam, flipping her on her back and staring blindly into her face. "SHUT..UP! Moon above you've got a mouth on you!" He dug his bloody claws into her side. "Now you listen to me. You stole my bag, all you have to do is apologize. If you don't...I'm afraid I'm going to have to make you." He dug his claws deeper. "Understand? Now DO IT! Tell me you are sorry for stealing my bag and I will leave it at that."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]