Flowing in the Wind
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Here's the giant as promised :3. SSWM: 375

Gaël had not been aware that there was a newer pack in the area since he had been away. He had been looking around the area, but hadn’t noticed the scent of the borders that surrounded this new pack. He had been around the western region and wondered what else had changed sine the last time he was here. He remembered there being only a few packs out here and was not aware of the most northern one. He had been wandering around the beach for a few days now, catching the strange scent that bordered the mysterious pack lands. He could not tell who this pack belonged to, but he was sure there was someone here. The male wanted to learn more, though he would have to wait for the right moment to learn more. There didn’t seem to be anyone around when he was there, so he figured he would drop by every day for a little while to see if anyone would show up at the borders before he decided to go on his way and work on his music.

Today started out as any normal day. The snow covered the land and the sun hung in the sky with a few clouds. He looked up to the sky and headed out of his home. Gaël carefully held his guitar on his back as he walked along to the beach where he was before and came to the borders to the unknown pack. He remembered the scent and looked around, once again not seeing anyone. The giant hadn’t given up yet. He took a seat in the cool snow covered sand before he laid the instrument down on his lap. He strummed some tunes before closing his eyes and letting the music flow into them. He could hear the wonderful sounds emitting from the guitar as the played on. He was sure that at one point someone would hear him. The male’s turquoise eyes often opened so that he could check over to the borders and see if there was anyone there, but so far there was still no one. He wrapped his tail around his legs as he stared out to the waves, feeling the new inspiration for some soothing tunes.

[/html]
[html]

wc 603

The poor girl was so distraught. The dreamy bubble in which she lived had been popped by the stupidest of circumstances. Orin had been like this for the last few days, ever since the fight between herself and Sky. She had never been on anyone's bad side before, and no one had ever really been on hers, but it seemed that in an instant her paradise had collided into a mountain and all the perfect glass had shattered. Okay, maybe she was being a little melodramatic, but Orin never half-assed her emotions.

Despite her strong words and even stronger blows during the fight with the little Katruk woman, the confrontation had effected her greatly. After the two were broken up she retreated into her bookstore and barricaded the door, refusing to let anyone in... until the first concerned friend came to knock on her door. She had let who she thought was Mars into her bookstore and was relieved to have the company. Yet still, this strange event was not something the Takekuro woman would recover from quickly. It was traumatizing, to say the least.

After several days spent primarily cooped up in her shop and being stubborn as hell, Orin finally decided that she needed some air. Really she had not been feeling too well at all, though she suspected that was just the depression. Some cold, crisp January air would do her good. So through the window of her upstairs bedroom she watched the shopping district of Thornbury until she was certain it had been deserted, gathered up her backpack and important necessities that she took with her everywhere, and slipped out of her shop. She hurried a quick diagonal line through the streets, not so much afraid of seeing anyone as not wanting to stop to talk to anyone. She was outside of Thornbury in minutes.

The small girl wandered the woods of Cercatori D'Arte, taking in the sights of the snow laden forests. The air was doing her a measure of good, though she found herself tiring of walking very quickly. Why do I feel like this? Have I been a hermit that long... to be this out of shape?

She refused to listen to the protests of her body and continued on, only stopping when she had good reason. Inspect this rock, review that tree, see if this den had any animals secreted away. Nothing was particularly interesting, though, and she always found herself pressing on in a few minutes.

It wasn't long until her aimless wandering brought her to the coast. She walked along the icy beach for a time, shifting her pack from one shoulder to the next when it got too heavy. Finally she stopped and turned towards the water to just stare at the waves. She inhaled deeply, enjoying the sea breeze and the gentle tune...

Tune?

Her ears perked in curiosity. One of her favorite friends right now played the guitar, and that was certainly a guitar that her ears detected off in the distance. Curious, she turned and walked toward the soft melody. It was not long before she could make out the shape of a hulking Luperci man, from her vantage point it appeared that he had black and white fur. She cocked her head. Did she know anyone with a black and white coat other than Mars?

After a brief pause she started forward again, letting out a low yip to alert the man of her presence, and then giving a wave of her hand. Though sadly enough, it was not her usual over enthusiastic greeting. “Hello there stranger...”

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

This is exciting <3. SSWM: 450

Gaël felt the chill of the winter pass through his fur as he continued to play his guitar. It felt nice to feel the breeze through his fur, though he didn’t actually like the feel of the snow on his rear end. He quickly stood up and looked around for a better place to sit. He did eventually find a small rock formation closer to the borders, though not exactly at them. The heavy scent of the pack filled his nose as returned to the guitar and his music. The giant paused for a moment to just listen to the sound of the waves and closed his eyes to take in the scent of the sea. Life was peaceful and nothing could ruin is life, not even his own father. He brushed some of the hair out of his way before opening his eyes and continuing the tune he was playing before.

Gaël stopped his tunes as he turned to the borders and noticed the white female approaching him. She had an unusual color of hair, but it made her all the more prettier. He wondered how many angels he would meet while he was here in the Souls region. He stayed seated, not sure how she would take him. He was a stranger to her and not exactly one of her size. He towered over everyone at an incredible eight feet. The male was afraid that the female might have been scared away by his height. So far it seemed the moment was going well and she was drawn to him by his music. Considering the direction she was coming from, he was sure that she was from the mysterious pack that he had come across. He smiled and offered her the seat next to him, just in case she was feeling tired and wanted to take a break from walking.

Gaël’s smile widened as she spoke. Her voice was soothing and graceful as she came closer. He couldn’t help but lower his head and close his eyes to show his respect. He felt honored to be in the presence of such a lovely angel. Once he was done, he raised his head back up and opened his eyes to the white beauty with the pink hair. ”Hello dearest angel.” The giant relaxed his posture and moved his pony tail over his shoulder. He was a bit nervous, though he was able to hide that fact that he felt this way. ”My dear, perhaps you would be able to tell me where I am. I came upon the scent of a pack here. I was not aware that a new pack had claimed these lands.”

[/html]
[html]

ooc... wc 631

It was funny that he would offer her a seat, for she was feeling rather tired. Again she mused at just how strange it was for her to feel so tired already. She had been walking for only a short while, and only walking. Normally Orin was prone to wild bursts of energy and insatiable urges to run and play, but today she was far more somber than usual and found herself tiring quickly. Certainly there was some risk in sitting down with a complete stranger, but if he had meant any harm he probably would have been hiding out in the woods and stalking her. Of course, a good hunter knew how to let their prey come to them... Still, the though never crossed her mind.

As she drew closer she did notice the man's considerable size. She did not realize at first, but now she could see that the seated man was probably an incredibly tall Luperci indeed. She was used to being tiny next to her cohorts, but she would be an outright midget next to this man.

She smiled gratefully and accepted his invitation, slipping down next to him. Perhaps it was the soothing guitar melody that the man played, or his calm disposition, but she felt no threat from the man at all. She did not even know him or recognize his description from anything she knew. He was either new to the ranks of Cercatori, or a peaceful visitor. She would know soon enough.

She made short work of her pack as she let it slide from her shoulder and settled it next to her, then her golden eyes turned to Gael. She watched his aqua eyes for a moment as they surveyed her in turn. She might have giggled softly or had a bashful moment had she any idea of the vein of the man's thoughts. But alas, she could not read minds, and so took his gaze to be the usual studying stare of those who saw her for the first time. She was a sight, she knew, and she liked it that way. She never would have kept her hair like this or her tail dyed if she didn't.

Her eyelids did flutter in surprise though when he spoke. 'Dearest angel.' Okay, not was the time for that humble moment, and her smile shifted and she made a little snicker and flicked her hand. “Oh, you don't need to flatter me like that,” she said, but her gaze clearly conveyed the fact that he was welcome to continue with the angel talk all he wanted.

“Oh, you don't know?” She was a little surprised that the man did not know where he was, but she supposed that was not totally ludicrous. He was in a more rural area and most of Cercatori D'Arte's lands consisted of woods. If you did not run into one of the members, as was happening now, one was likely to spend days in Cercatori without knowing where they were. The borders were clearly defined, but that did not mean a stranger would know exactly what borders they were in.

“Well then,” she said pleasantly. “This is Cercatori D'Arte. Yeah, the pack is relatively new to this territory. We have been here for about two months now. So are you just passing by? Have you been much farther into the lands than this?”

Her inquiry was of genuine curiosity, not grilling the man. Someone who held more of a leadership role than she did would possibly try to find out what the man's angle was, but Orin was just happy to have someone to talk to who did not know a thing about the recent drama between herself and the crazy woman named Sky.

[/html]
[html]

SSWM: 514

Gaël was glad to see that the female had decided to take up his offer and take the seat next to him. She looked tired and he wanted to be the gentleman and offer her a seat. He smiled as he watched the angel take the seat and looked into his eyes. He stared right back into her bright pink gaze. He had never heard of an angel having such beautiful eyes before. He looked over her slim figure and fine features. She was something from another world and he couldn’t believe to have her in his reaching distance; although, he had no intentions of causing her any discomfort, aside from his height of course. He couldn’t help that he was so big. He sometimes wished he was a bit shorter so that he wouldn’t have to look frightening. The giant offered his hand for a simple grip, just to show here that he was not so bad because he was so big. He couldn’t help but reach for her hand to kiss it with her comment about his compliment. He couldn’t help if he found some females attractive. He could see the sparkle in her eyes and didn’t wish to stop now. ”Why not?” The male paused and waited to see if he would be able to kiss her hand again. ”I am blessed to be in the presence of such a beautiful angel.” He would then lower her hand and his as her locked his gaze on her.

Gaël’s eyes moved over to the borders of the pack lands that he was referring to. She explained to him that it belonged to a fairly new pack named Cercatori D'Arte. It had an interesting name and sounded unique compared to the other packs in the area. The giant turned his turquoise gaze back to the female as she asked if he was passing by and had been farther in the lands. He nodded gently and looked out to the sea. ”I’ve been in the area looking for my siblings. I know my brother is in one of the packs here, but I was informed he had left. Now I am trying to find my sister. She’s a loner like me so I don’t know where she is. For all I know she could be anywhere.” He emitted a soft sigh before looking back to the angel. He did not mean to bother her with his personal search. He reformed the smile on his face and turned his body to face her. ”So tell me my fair maiden, what am I to call you by?” The male took a moment just to move his instrument out of the way so that he could let his legs hang gently over the side of the rock. This way he would be able to turn his full body and face her directly. His tail rested gently behind him as he dared to brush a couple fingers through the female’s hair. His ears folded down as he smiled, feeling the butterflies in his stomach.

[/html]
[html]

ooc... 573

Angel? Well it had been a while since anybody called her that, and judging by the way things were going in Cercatori it would be another long while before anyone else would think of someone like her as an 'angel.' So in proper Orin fashion she grinned, batted her almond shaped eyes, and giggled softly. There was no hope for her. She was putty in his hands.

The waves that rolled along the icy shore called for attention with their watery song but Orin's gaze never left Gaël. She was enraptured by the man as he told her of his search for his siblings. Concern marked her face at his plight. It must be hard not knowing where you family was. She would not be able to live with herself if she did not know her own brother, Niro, was safe and sound in Cour des Miracles. Would she be sitting here like a pampered wolf pup if her brother was out on his own? Or would she, too, be tracking him across the wilderness? The answer was obvious. Even though Orin could not track for her life, she would have followed Niro's trail to the ends of the earth, or died trying.

“So you're all alone? That must be hard,” she shook her head softly. Even when her parents disappeared Orin was not completely alone. She always had her brother, and after that, her pack. “What pack was your brother in? And what will you do when you find your sister?” She asked, though she didn't expect to be much help. She knew little about any pack other than Cercatori and the Court.

Her eyes studied him as his own azure gaze skipped around the landscape and then back to her. He captured her and held her with those icy eyes. Her eyes flicked down for just a moment, looking at their hands so close together, and she suddenly felt very sorry for the lonely man. She didn't even know if he hated his solitude or did not mind it, but he was friendly enough for a loner. She wanted to twine her fingers in his but staved off the urge. Her coin-like eyes drifted back to his visage.

And then her eyes went wide. She hadn't introduced herself? How rude of her! In her distraction she had waltzed right up to the man and sat down without even telling him who she was. “Oh!” she squeaked in surprise. “My name is Orin. What's yours?” It was a very informal introduction, but her mind was now in a whirr and the daydreamer wasn't thinking clearly... like usual.

Orin shifted herself slightly to face Gaël a little better and awaited his response, and as she waited he raised his hand. A split second of instinct told her to reel away from the stranger's touch, but the feeling was banished almost as quickly as it manifested. Orin didn't even flinch as his hand gently brushed the side of her face and played with her hair. Her face was blank for a moment, then she grinned sweetly, a little stunned.

“Do you like them?” She asked, referring to her pink locks, of course. It was not often that people commented on them, but she knew people pondered them frequently. Part of her sensed the sincerity of the moment, but despite recent tidings she was the same little innocent Takekuro woman.

[/html]
[html]

SSWM: 574

In all truth, Gaël was not used to calling others by as certain name so affectionately such as that. He was not the flirty type and did not wish to present himself as such. He just could not help himself when he saw someone who looked so lovely in the snowy weather. The giant smiled as he heard the she wolf giggling to his compliment. It felt so good to get a smile off someone’s face that wasn’t a family member. He took a moment to look back at the waves, crashing down onto the shore with each passing second. He could see out of the corner of his eye that the she wolf was still looking at him. The male wondered if he was really as interesting as she was making him out to be. His smile only widened as he turned his turquoise gaze back to her. He could now see the real reaction in her face. It was more of a worried look for him. Was it such a surprise that a male like himself was living all alone? Who would not be frightened by a tall wolf wandering around in the woods? He emitted a soft sigh before the female began to speak.

Gaël gave a small nod to her comment about living alone being hard. ”Yes… it is rather hard to live alone sometimes, but soon it will not be like that. Once I find my siblings I may join them wherever they decide to stay.” He looked to the waves when she asked about his brother and sister as well as where they lived. The giant thought for a moment before flicking his tail and explaining. ”My brother, Heath morte dre Soul, lives in Cour de Miracles while my sister, Miriette morte dre Soul, lives as a loner like myself. Since she is a loner, it’s much harder to find her than it is to find my brother; though, I am hoping one day I will run into her, or she will run into me.” The male then watched as he was losing the gaze of the female. Was she nervous about something? He smiled when he saw her eyes return to him. He did not want to think she was afraid of him or anything. He flicked his tail once more before let her speak again.

Gaël’s ears pirked up as he listened to the she wolf introduce herself as Orin. Her name was so unique. It was nothing like he had ever heard before. His smile returned to his muzzle as he spoke. ”Orin? What a beautiful name.” She also happened to ask what his name was. The giant shifted himself back a bit so that he could give a small bow after he introduced himself. ”My name is Gaël morte dre Soul. It is a pleasure to get to know you more miss Orin.” He then gave his small bow before moving back closer to her. He smiled as his hand moved up towards her. He could tell she was nervous about him doing it, but he commended her on her courage to let him do it anyways. He nodded when she asked if he liked it. ”I do. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. It’s so unique.” He looked back to her and aimed to gently brush his fingers through her fur again. ”Did you do this yourself?”

[/html]