Back in the swing
[html]

WC: 152 OOC: Shaw post fail Sad

She saw right through Shawchert, and automatically seemed to know he had not talked to Orin at all, and she made him feel even worse, telling him that he should talk with her, that he needed to make things clear and better… like he had done with sky, in a way. He nodded wordlessly, he had no excuse for not going to Orin and apologizing to her. it was his fault most of this happened in the first place, and he should have a talk with her.

You are right as always, I’ll do what I can to talk, I promise.

And he kept his promises. He never let himself break one and this was one he didn’t intend to at all. It was just there were so many scenario’s that were playing in his head that he didn’t want to really know right away which one was going to play out.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

+456 Nyu... Bedtimes.

Sky nodded, seeming to approve of this. "Mm. Do so. I may not be higher in rank than you, but I still sometimes know what's best." She tapped his nose again lightly, then leaned back against the wall. "Aaanyway. You should be a nice alpha and see me off to bed. It's getting late, and I'm tired." It was only the afternoon, but Sky felt as if her day was done. She stood, shakily, then smiled. "I want to show off my room anyway. It's furnished, and probably the only clean place in the house."

She shrugged a bit, then made her way past him, swishing her tail. "Casper...! C'mere, kid!" With a couple of clops, the goat came back into the room, and she took hold of the red collar around his neck. "Be good. I'm going to bed." She shook his head gently, and the little goat murmured his bleating response boredly. She stood, then turned back to look at Shawchert. Playfully, she smirked and waggled her ears a bit. "Come tuck me in?"

She'd wait for him to either follow or deny her request, as playful as it was, then turn to head upstairs. Two left turns and she was in her room, as 'lavish' as it was. The bed was nice, made of solid wood and decorated in carvings and black bedding. Windows were hidden behind silver drapes, and the floor was covered in a soft carpet, put down recently by the looks of it. A dresser was hidden away in the far corner, opposite the window and bed, and a large mirror was placed beside it, framed in old gold. Wherever she found all this was a mystery, but Sky prided herself in her lucky finds. It was probably the one thing useful, other than being a medic, that she was good at.

Should Shawchert have followed, she'd smile and speak rather boredly. "The bed was a pain in the ass to get set up. I had to take it all apart, then remake it up here. The doorway was too small, and there was no way I'd get a solid wood frame all the way up those stairs. Everything else was easy to manage, though. What do you think?" Some of her still-life sketches were tacked up on the far wall, above the dresser. Other places were decorated in various brightly colored paints, a pattern that spread beautifully from the door. The shabby little house was obviously worked on from the bedroom, which was amazingly reworked for such a short timeframe. No wonder she was so often at home, or not even in the packlands. Girl had kept herself plenty busy with decorating her home, as she said she would.

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 207 OOC: Big Grin

He could tell she was getting tired… no exhausted and he smiled at her as she asked him if he would tuck her in, a big part of him was saying yes… and a little more, while the other part was like… run for the door you don’t wanna pull another Orin! He decided he could do it, without doing anything with Sky, he could control himself this time and he would leave without even coming close to her in that way. He nodded and soon fond himself following her like a lost puppy. Her room was much better than his, his whole house at that moment was just one big room, though he was set to rebuilding something much more permanent than that. He admired her way of thinking as she explained how she got the bed in there. He smiled at her.

Very clever with the bed, and I think it’s a nice room, it’s much better than the one I have I must say.

he could tell that she had put a lot of work into this room alone, though he knew she put a good amount of work in the rest of her house as well. No wonder why she was so exhausted.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

+292 Lemme whisper at yah. Tongue

Sky, at this point, wasn't very shy around Shawchert. He'd never seen her nude, maybe, but with fur, what was the point. It would probably blindside him, but as he started to speak, she was hauling off her shirt and reaching for her hairbrush. On the small of her back was yet another scar, less noticable when her fur was flat. It ran in a 'v' pattern towards her tail, as if she'd fallen on something, just left to her spine.

Girl had her back turned to him as she brushed her hair. "You're busy with pack stuff and all the drama. I don't really blame you for having a shabby house right now." Even though she'd never been inside of it. Huh. "I spend my free time working on mine whenever I can. I figure, the better it is for me, the longer I'll want to stay." She freely admitted to having relocation issues. It came from being a loner all her life, constantly moving from place to place.

She wiggled out of her bottoms and trotted over to the bed, brushing off some dust. "Besides, if I ever want kids someday, I'll need to have a safe, comfortable home for them to grow up in." She glanced over at him, still leaning over the bed. "Don't you think so, Shawchert?" Cute, kind smile was given, blue eyes gleaming.

Then she made a great effort of adding to that goofy cuteness from before, by turning around and flopping onto the bed unceremoniously. She let out a happy sigh. "I like to think I've finally found a 'home'." She wiggled into place and snuggled under the covers, opening her eyes to look over at him. "C'mere. Got a secret to tell yah."

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 163 OOC: >Big Grin

He wasn’t sure why he had to feel the way he did as she pulled her shirt over her head, but he felt a tightening in his loins, and he had to bite his lip until it bled before he thought he had control of himself. He swallowed hard a few times, listening to her and nodding, not sure what she was bringing to him as she spoke. He had to clench his hands tightly from doing anything drastic when he saw her pull her pants of and he actually had to turn away. Was she taunting him? Inviting him? After all the wrong he caused Orin? She jumped into bed, asking her question and all he could do was nod, swallowing hard, fighting to keep his instincts from taking over, and then she told him she had a secret as she pulled herself into bed… he moved closer… why was he moving closer? Whatever the case he moved to her, almost timidly…

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+233 Teaseteasetease.

She tilted her muzzle a few times, signalling for him to come closer, until she thought he was close enough. Then, she leaned up and in that horribly teasing way, whispered to him. "I think you're blushing." As if she couldn't resist then, she nipped gently at his cheek bone, grazing the fur before leaning back on her elbows, smirking rather smugly up at him. She twitched those whiskers of hers to brush his own slightly, just to add in how close their faces were... all the while, inside, Sky was laughing her head off.

That smug look changed slightly, to a half-lidded stare, one she'd used rarely before with both Revoldo and Jensen that one time. Her voice took on that normally turned-off accent, sweet as silk, kept low, just barely over a whisper. "Do I make you uncomfortable, Shawchert...?" Hiding a smirk, she ran the tip of her tongue across her bottom lip. "Would you rather leave without wishing me sweetest dreams?"

Oh, girl was very much taunting him. She'd done this before, with Revoldo. She'd tease and tease, then leave him hanging, though he could never be angry at her. She always made up for it somehow. Sky had a twisted pleasure of teasing those she loved. Sadly, poor Shawchert fell into that category, and now that he knew this fact, she was willing to be more... herself around him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Smile

Her whisper was so right on the money that it made him feel even more embarrassed that he could see right through him. He pulled back as she nipped at him, a playful yet… it was something scary for a bedroom scene… at least for him.
Her question… it was hard to answer, he didn’t want her to tempt him too much and she was doing that. Right now… yes she was making him VERY uncomfortable. And the lick made it worse, but he felt this was a good time for him to reassure her that he wasn’t a chicken and he wouldn’t run away.

Well I don’t think so, but I can still wish you sweet dreams.

He said, and pulled the covers tight around her, and as a father would kiss a daughter, probably a low blow for poor Sky, he kissed her forehead and stood.

Sweet dreams princess.

He said and with all his willpower left the room. He had to hold onto what self control he had, and it was working, he still had control over his body, at least for now. It was a relief, and he was soon in the cold crisp air headed out to do his own patrols.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+147 Short finish. :3 This was a cute thread.

As he tucked her in, Sky had a rather blank look on her face, as if she couldn't relate to it. She watched him leave, then glanced out the window beside her bed. ...how... did he turn that around so quickly? She sat up in bed and watched him as he left, glad for once that her bedroom faced the front of the house. He.. He treated me like a pup! Her eyes widened as she realized, then she flopped back down into her pillows.

She smirked, and couldn't help but laugh softly. Oh yes, very sly, Shawchert. Very sly. Now greatly impressed, she rolled over and snuggled into her blankets again, closing her eyes. Don't you dare think this is over... I get you back. Just wait. With a smile, she drifted off to sleep, her dreams just as sweet as he wished them to be.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]