Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 188 Calming down~

Something about hearing those precious words from him made her breath catch for a moment. It was the very best thing about her entire life in D'Arte, having been able to hear that. Finally mine. She smiled that beautiful smile again. Worth every painful moment. Her arms went around the back of his neck, and lost in her girlish emotions, the girl pratically pounced him, kissing him again.

...everything that's happened... happened for a reason. I heard it once said that love has its way of finding you in the least expected times. I promised myself I'd never fall in love again... She pulled back, teasingly nipping at his lower lip as she did, then smiled at him. I'm so glad I did though.

Deciding to get comfortable, she adjusted herself so she'd lean on his front, either on or between his legs, left shoulder towards him, head on his chest. "I was mean last night. If you want, you can stay the night tonight. We'll go for that walk, and then come back here and have dinner." She looked up at him, calmly curious. "Unless you're busy...?"

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 193 OOC: :3!

It was perfect… he felt where he needed to be, which was here and now. He pulled into her kiss and couldn’t help but give a small chuckle. Settling herself in his lap, he held her, tightly against him. His hand moved to her stomach where the pups were settled, it was strange, to know he loved her, yet she wasn’t having his puppies… and he wasn’t so worried about it. Her words were right next to his ear when she made her suggestion, and he looked down.

Would it really be wise… for us? For me to stay the night?

He asked looking down at her, did she want him to stay, to let things happen? He knew he would be overly tempted to just that right now, but he kept his cool.

Well the walk would surely do us both good I know that, and dinner sounds lovely. I don’t think I will be busy at all for such an offer as that at least.

He said squeezing her tighly, one hand over her belly, the other over her exposed shoulder. He didn’t want to leave this spot right now though…

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 267 Happy Sky is Happy. Also; PEDOBEARICON<3

The hand on her belly was such a nice feeling...! Blue eyes gleamed down at his hand for a moment, then she smiled as he questioned it. It, as in staying the night. She broke contact with his chest long enough to reach over and grab her cup of tea, still warm thanks to the fireplace. Bringing it up to her lips, she took a sip then went back to leaning against him, cup left on the floor again. "I don't see much of a problem with it, either way. I don't really think there's reason to regret anything happening at this point."

Sky tilted her muzzle up and kissed him lightly on the chin. "I think it's safe to say the worst's already happened." She indicated to her belly, then rested a hand over his casually. "Not really much more damage to be done." The tone was matter of fact and seriously sarcastic. However, she bit it back and quieted into a soft murmur suddenly, head resting on his shoulder again. "As long as you want to wait, though... I'll be good."

That sly smile returned. "As long as you want me to, I'll be completely void of any sexual tension and teasing." Bullshit. Girl was already being sly and teasing, just like the previous night. "'Course, I don't mind a little action, but I'll leave that up to you." She ran a claw over his collarbone carefully, parting the fur but not cutting the skin. "You are the alpha, afterall." She'd then lean over and kiss where she'd touched, just quickly, before settling in comfortably.

<style>
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 202

He listened as she explained he couldn’t do much more damage, but he didn’t mean impregnating her, he knew that was not possible for some time, but for anything more that would go around as rumors, though he wouldn’t mind if other’s talked about him being with Sky, he didn’t want them to think he was some kind of … well a wolf that took advantage of the women, he didn’t… and he wanted to keep it that way. He looked at her, her teasing voice, contradicting her own words.

How about we let it surprise us, and see what happens? Is that for a good deal?

He asked. He shivered with tingles running down his body as he felt her claw tenderly ran over his collarbone, and then kiss it, a sensation that was very pleasing. Yes… the walk could wait for another day… he bent down and kissed the top of her head, caressing her shoulder with one hand and letting his hand pet her belly, then let it rest on the side of her waist as he smiled widely, they may not be mates yet, but there was nothing wrong with her suggestion for this courtship what so ever.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 412 Boring post is boring. :/

Oh, how she was loving this. As he kissed her head, agreeing for now in his own way, the girl smiled and snuggled against him some more, keeping her hand busy with his fur, enjoying how he'd shiver every time she hit a sweet spot. She'd remember those for later, just in case. "I do like surprises..." That claw ran along the edge of his collarbone, then retracted away from him. "Deal."

Sapphire eyes took to tracing his markings, where tan would change to brown and dark red. After a small, comfortable silence, she'd go back to using her claw, tracing over the borders of each marking. "Shawchert..." She started softly, mild curiousity in her voice. "You're not going to confront Jensen, are you? I don't want any more trouble..."

That lingering doubt in her mind told her he'd not do something so protective of her. She'd feel incredibly loved if he did, but the thought of seeing the two males fight was one that sickened her. She wasn't worth that sort of feud. She'd been the one to make the mistake, and beating up Jensen just wasn't fair. Sky knew men; when it came to their women, they were all fangs and claws. Peh.

Then again, were women any different? She'd taken to a physical fight with Orin over... Shawchert. Had that fight been pointless? Sky listened intently to his heartbeat. No, not pointless... but overdone. It brought to Orin's attention that she wasn't in love with Shawchert, at least, not in that way. It also cued the confession, that, as stressful as it had been, led to this very moment, wrapped in his arms...

Huh. Orin was right, though. Waiting wasn't nearly as worth it as making one's move. Sky wondered for a moment; would Spring have turned out differently? She was young right now, pretty and not very busy with pack life. Being a singer meant she didn't have much to do, and being a medic was a full-time job, but a slow one. So few people got hurt in D'Arte...

When Spring came, no doubt now there'd be pups, meaning she'd be- Oh gods. I'm going to have to help wolves give birth. She paused at that thought, a hand going to her stomach. ....what about my own pups!? Who's going to help me? Changing the subject yet again, girl stopped the teasing for now. "Shaw... does anyone else in the pack have skills in the medical area?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

415+3 OOC:

He smiled at her comment, so surprises were good for her huh? That he would make sure to remember. He looked down at her as she traced over him enjoying the touch, and feeling secure, though his mind was still asking him if this was right. He had just had something happen where he mated with Orin only a few days before… now he was with another but… this time, he knew in his heart that she was the one? How? because she said she loved you? That wasn’t enough though. There had to be more. It was her beautiful voice, it soothed every fiber in his body, and the way she moved? Yes that helped too. What about the feeling you get you see her or even think about her? That was a big one there. That feeling made him know he was in love. His thoughts were distracted when she spoke up.

Hmmm?

And she asked… would he confront Jensen? His heart clenched… he did really want to confront him… just to say… what? He sighed…

I do… I want to confront him, but you are right, I don’t think that I should… I think you should at least tell him about the pregnancy.

He said, he never liked the idea that he wouldn’t know if he was going to be a father, even if he never knew, it just made him unhappy that it would possibly happen to another male and he knew about it.

Then it fell into silence again, him thinking about how much he was enjoying her in his arms, what life was going to be like, how things would happen between them, the little details. It was nice. It was broken again by her next question. Were there any medics? Well no… he didn’t think so…

I think Orin knows some things about medicine, but no… you’re the only one I know of that has any knowledge.

Shawchert was certain that she wasn’t going to go to Orin for any medical advice at this point in time, so he knew he was of little use in his answer then his face became worried and he looked her over.

There’s not anything wrong is there?

He asked, he started chiding himself as the question came out… of course she is fine she’s been laying here, she couldn’t have broken a leg or something… It had to be for possible medical knowledge then, to compare notes. Yes that was it.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 309

Sky's only response to being told she should tell Jensen about the pregnancy was an exhale of air, a sort of 'fff' sound. She nodded though, and then perked her ears as he answered the other question she'd asked. She saw the worry and smiled, touching her nose to his chin for a moment. "I just don't want to be nursing myself during birth next month. It's when they're due, afterall." She closed her eyes and rested her head against him again.

"I'll have to pull someone aside to teach them a few things. Maybe Valinta or Skye." She considered Orin for a moment; if the girl knew anything, then that would be fine too. She didn't hate the white-furred girl, and she knew she'd likely be the one dealing with- oh gods, Shawchert didn't know yet. Having seen Orin once or twice in the last week, Sky knew it was very likely the other girl was pregnant too.

It's up to her to tell him. Not any of my business. Deciding to let it go, girl relaxed. ...I wonder what will happen if they end up with pups together. Shaw's.. with me now.. he'll still be a father though. The instinctive voice came back for a moment, barking its opinion. Rid yourself of the problem. Accidents happen. No, that was sick. Never. Besides, devorces happened in the past with humans. Joint custody, with girlfriends involved, right? Right. It would be fine... but still...

"Have you ever wondered if Orin might end up pregnant, Shaw?" The moment the words left her mouth, she regretted them. She sat up, looking up at him in a sort of worried way. Would he change his mind about being with her? She was having someone else's children, and he might have pups on the way with someone else too. It's all so confusing...

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

+3

In Character

He could tell that she was not too happy with the prospect of her telling Jensen but she nodded and that’s all that mattered to niro. Her answer became a bit more clear to him. He understood now, and his heart lurched… they would be due next month? That soon? Her mention of teaching someone made Shaw nod.

Yes that’s a good idea,

He said distractedly, wondering if he could handle being with her when she had the pups… after it as well, not being with her for loves sake but just being there, he knew how to take care of pups but their father was a part of the pack, so it seemed so strange. He was deep in thought and didn’t seem to notice that Sky was as well. The silence was broke by a question Shawchert had never thought out… and should have… what if… Orin… pregnant? Those words caught him by surprise and he saw her sit up, it was oddly suspicious to him, and he raised an eyebrow… no… he’d have to ask Orin… Sky may have been sensing wrong since she was pregnant herself?

No.. I uh… it never… it never crossed my mind…

it had been one time after all… nothing could have come from that could it? No, one night and it had been both their first time, they would have to be really lucky… or was it unlucky now? Whatever the case he was not scared… what would he do if Orin was bearing his children? It wasn’t an option to be with her, he’d just have to help her out with it if she was… and take care of the children and help her at least. Yes that’s what he would do… but these words did not come out of his mouth he was so distracted in the thought.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]