PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Anathema
'King will help catch dem animals. He'll roar so they faint, and make them easier to carry.. XDDD

Someone might have to watch him, though.. he might eat them whole. ._.;
Teddy'll prolly be all mad and RAWR cause there's a male he doesnt know! But I'm happy for him to come along!

So, so far on the animal count we have;;

Teddy- Three horses and one cow
Liev- Two horses and two mountain goats
Viking- A goat, a pig, a cow... A DUCK

Viking should sooo go for a goat at some point! haha
A goat would probably be on the list. Probably a pig and a cow, too. He might bring a chicken.. but then again he might eat that >_>;; And Teddy will know Viking before the storm, I'll PM you about that XD.
Oh will you now? Haha, yeah thats fine. Just pm Saul's account! <33
Uhmm, let's see.... I guess Liev can go with..... Two more horses and two mountain goats? And since Liev is a big boy, he could kind of stand out if Viking tried to do anything... well, harmful to their new pets ><
-salutes-

Excellent my dearest Nina! haha

P.S. I so think Liev should go for Shepherd! ^^
QUOTE (Theodore Stone @ Jan 21 2011, 03:23 PM)
-salutes-

Excellent my dearest Nina! haha [/quote]
-salutes back-

Sir, Yessir! >D
'King with chicken wiggling in mouth: But... but.. please? ;_;
Have King find a DUCK. (cause Anna's nickname is Duck) AND EAT IT
Done ;o This will be a very strange animal round up.
I think that Anathema should use animals as slaves to do work for them <_< we should get on this idea. XD I had discussed miniature horses with people in the past XDD for going into the tunnels and pulling out rocks.
QUOTE (Viking Sigurdr @ Jan 21 2011, 03:28 PM)
'King with chicken wiggling in mouth: But... but.. please? ;_; [/quote]
Liev:
-stares-
-tales chicken out his mouth-

Nop.

v__v

Oh, and James, I think that idea of the working miniature horses actually looks kind of cool! *3*
@James: On the one where a member of Anathema get stuck in Inferni territory, they would probably need protection if they were going to stay, cause even though Gabrielle might let her stay, in the chaos of the storm, people might not realize she is allowed to be there and attack her, but Itzal and Pon have a sort of "relationship" and Itzal would probably find her anyways if he picked up her scent, so i thought maybe he could join in on the thread and protect her and guard her as a guest in the Inferni territory. It is just a random idea I'm pitching out, so tell me what you think.

@Mel: same thing, if it is ok with you, i would like to do the above protection detail, if you guys htink it owuld be ok and if you guys think it would work out.

just pm more or let me know somehow. thankies.
If an Anathema member would end up within Inferni territory, Gabriel would likely need convincing to let them stay. Shadow, if you want to work something out where Itzal finds Pon BEFORE an Inferni member does, I think it would be interesting to see how that would play out.

Gabe would likely end up locking them in a shed (LOL TAMMI WHAR U AT) with guards until the storm passes and then take them back and yell about how Anathema sucks and it's members are dumb. :]

LARKSPUR MAY OR MAY NOT FIND SOME ANIMALS BTW.

James, minis probably wouldn't have survived, but you could find yourself some of those ponies mentioned in the RP Guide. -coughcough-
Ok mel, we can do that. Itzal can find Pon first, before another Inferni member does, and umm sure, but isn't the storm going to destroy the sheds? so wouldn't it kill the Anathema member and the guards? I do not exactly think that would be good for the pack, gettting their guards killed and all.
The shed, yes, but we also have a small guard house :] I mentioned it in the Inferni thread, could you please also post there so confirm your spot as well as have our Anathema member do that as well? Big Grin
Sounds good to me! Nani would be like where my sister at?!?!?! :'( she would probably give Gabe something for returning ponti. Something cool. Lol. Shannon, remember to go post in the inferni thread :3 and ok about the horses 8D and about lark maybe helping with animalz.
*demi crosses arms and iz mad*

Have no idea what I want to stick her in.
I'm thinking Giuseppe would be more likely to make animals his slaves then to help find a missing member Smile

Myhaps a horsey, a bag of chickens *to share in noming with king* *cough* and aaaaa small group of sheep?
Sure XD I'll add him in :3