PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Cercatori d'Arte
Add Sky into the during thread. She probably won't be too up to preforming, but at least she'll play a part. Who knows, if she's well enough for it, she might even sing. Maybe.

Probably not, but meh.

No rebuilding for Sky though; she'll still be recovering mentally from the miscarriage.
J'adore is so bunking with Vee! He'll kinda be a tempo member!XD
....AHA! That means Val can no longer nag at Sky for sleeping in bed with her boyfriend!
Seeing as Val will be staying at Sky's house, if you're bunking with her, so with J'adore. >3
This will be a sweet, sweet taste of revenge, mwahaha.
XD *joins in* Muhahahaha!
Ooooh! Can I have Orin in on the "Sing a song, tell a story" plot, Sunny?

Also since she will be in the middle of her pregnancy right about then I would like to kick up a little more drama! Sky (Katruk), what if something happens to Orin's bookstore - not so bad that it can't be repaired after the thaw, but bad enough that she is put out of her home. And perhaps thanks to the stress and her small size and the snowstorm she begins to have complications with her pregnancy... AND HAS TO STAY WITH SKY?!?!? *cackles*

I dunno if her house is too full already, but it would make sense for her to have to stay with her since she has the safest house and medical knowledge. Maybe it could be the reconciliation point for the two women?
Everyone's bunnkin with sky!
Throw Bao into the rebuilding! Big Grin He needs to learn how to help people. |D
XD SKY.
Vali has never nagged at her for sleeping with Shaw XDD she's too dense to see that they're in a relationship.
...andtoobusymooningoverJ'adoreXDD
And she will DEFINETLY not be able to help rebuild. She'll be too busy crying because the baby died. Soyeah. XD Vali and Sky will start the 'Our First Litter Died' club. Even though Vee is only giving birth to one pup. Tongue
LAWLS Vee

Orin: That sounds fair and fun. XD Sky wouldn't mind too much letting Orin bunk with her for a while, since Val, Shaw and now J'adore will be there too. Not sure who else. :/

This poor two-bedroom house just got cramped fast. I guess she does have the attic though, and it's not leaky... anymore. xD

Val: LOL sorry! And yeah, GO BABY DROPPER CLUB!
In Sky's house for the Sing a Song thread, we have:
Slade, Sky, Skye, Orin, Shaw, J'Adore, Valinta
There's two more slots, since I think Sky's poor house will be a bit crowded! Anyone who wants to make a new during the storm thread in another house is welcome, however!
Also also also:

I can donate Valinta's house to the 'Will Be Destroyed By Uber Big Storm' fund. <3
And since she dances, and is currently pregnant, she can't do much during the Sing a Song thread. She'll just be an observer.
But she's also going to go into early labor during the storm in Sky's house, so I don't know how that's gonna work out with the SaS thread. It'd be kind of awkward for everyone else XD
OKAY sorry for the delayed reply on this. So lets see what I can offer.

I can offer injuring Spenser, perhaps the snowstorm blew some debris through a window in Spenser's house and hit him, along with damaging his home. If this is okay? I can come up with better details about the damage to both of them later. I just wanna hurt my precious. LOL

Spenser probably wouldn't want to help rebuild anything but his house(cause he's selfish), but I can toss him into that thread at Skye's place? Since he's gonna need to be tended to, not to mention he'd feel safer there and less likely to be caked by a flying tree or something. xD

Unless there's gonna be other threads? I don't wanna crowd the house one. Or hold it up, since I can't seem to keep in the swing of activity here. lD; Or I can offer to make a thread where more people can stay at Spenser's place; only the second floor will be too badly damaged.
we also may need "Snow Plowers" lol, there are plenty of shovels from the old hardware store that shaw kept there... which the hardware store hopefully stands O.O but i'm sure he'll have at least 1 or 2 at Sky's place. :3
Oh and also. Valinta will be scared for the horses. I don't know if the stable will have been finished by the time the storm comes around, but either way, she'll be scared for them, especially the horse she just got. She won't want to risk any of the horses being injured and/or hurt or scared, and she's an idiot, so when the storm is gearing up, and the stable has been built, she'll probably be in there trying to comfort the horses until J'adore inevitably finds her and takes her to Sky's. Tongue
But an idea.
There's a new Sing a Song thread in Spenser's house - feel free to join in, everyone!
And another plot up on the front page about plowing snow. :3
And if anyone wants to talk about what might happen to the horses...? I'd imagine the stable would be done by then.
Shaw's good at getting things done within a few weeks and i'm sure it'll be done ^^
J'adore is gonna keep his three horse herd in it then.... Oh, the horses could get trapped and the Vasquera, the cremello giant stallion could kick in the door (Without injury) and let everyone escape, but there should be someone trapped inside with them....
Rose, why is J'adore bringing his entire three horses to Cercatori d'Arte? Aren't there stables in AniWaya? I would prefer that things are kept realistically - he wouldn't know there is a storm, and unless he brings all his horses everywhere, it'd be impractical to bring them all to Cercatori d'Arte, especially when he's of another pack.
J'adore's horses are kept in the stables sometimes but really are just running free most of the time, they follow people, but I think only Quera will come... XD
I'm not sure wether Sankara will be by the Hunting lodge by then or not, hummm. And i have an idea as well, since Sankara had to take care of two wolves for a while before joining CdA, maybe she can help the injured people as well. But when is it happening?