PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Cercatori d'Arte
What do I do if nobody joins my thread...? xD And even if people join I need someone to tend to Spenser's wounds, too. o:
Shaw will always be there Smile he makes sure he takes care of his packmates
Shaw do you think that Shawchert and J'adore should have a thread? Cause I think J'adore should show he means no harm in CDA Big Grin
Shaw and Skye have OOC talks <3 so he knows about J'adore by now.
Okays! Big Grin
Meh, doesn't look like they're gonna be any takers for a thread at Spenser's, so can you toss him in the list for Skye's thread? That's better anyways, he's gonna need to be where someone can tend to him. xD
Done!
i'm sorry spencer <3
Elaine's in the process of getting a house, but I want it to be destroyed during the storm, so that means she needs a place to stay. Sky's house seems to be getting crowded, but I think Elaine can squeeze in xD Also, she can help with the repairs, even if she may hit her thumbs with the hammer once or twice.
Okay, guys! Due to Sky's crowded house, there will be no posting order - post at will and as much as you like!

There is also another thread open - "Round up the Pack"! Since most people are going to Sky's house, people need to know to get there! Skye and Shaw will begin to round everyone up, and as they collect people, we need your help to find everyone. :3 Directly after this, the Sing a Song thread will occur!

And another thread: Animals in Danger! A board has blown off the stable and some of the animals got loose, including Jack and Cheddar. :< We have to help get them back!
i plan on mars' house being a safe house during the storm so anyone who doesn't have a place to go (if skye's house is too full) then they can sit with him in his house.
Call me inept, but where is this pack roundup thread?
Jack & Cheddar = goats? 8D

I do not see said roundup thread either. :<

Since Sky's house is gettin' too full I guess I'll shove Bao into Mars' house and I say Slade should be there, too, for some snowed in crazyness. ;D xD
J'adore's horse Vasquera will be lurking around the stables since J'adore will be with Valinta so you can metion him in your stable threads if you need to XD
Vali will be in Sky's house during the roundup thread as her treehouse is too dangerous of a place to be.
Also, in the stables thread, Valinta's horse Dalmatian will be there, as well.
So after the storm, if animals are trapped in the stable or something, Valinta will get over the death of Gloria to rescue the animals, as Dalmatian is really kind of the only thing other than J'adore she has left. Tongue
So she can be a leader of an animal rescue type thread after the storm.
The front page has gotten a lot neater and more organized - all the threads are in chronological order, dates have been added, etc. -, with the inclusion of the two new threads, if you want to take a look at it! Big Grin

Also, we have another Sing a Song thread in Mars's house! ^^ Anyone who doesn't have a place to go can go there! And if you want, you can switch from Sky's house to Mars's!

Jack is a horse, Cheddar is a goat. ^^ If you want your animal to go missing or even find extra animals, feel free to post here! We also need more people in several of the threads, so go see if your character can fit into one!
Bao can either help shovel snow, or find animals s'up to y'all. He'll basically do anything to help his family. c: Though I have no clue how he'd handle a horse. 8D
if anyone wants to find vox, mars' s horse or axel, mars' sheep, then they can
Elaine can help out rounding the animals into the sables, or make sure they don't get out. Big Grin I would also let her help shovel the snow, but she'll be busying fixing up the houses on that day. Also, we can switch Elaine over to Mars' house, since Sky's is so crowded. :3
Front page is looking great! Getting me more excited for the disaster, if anything. XD
I could put Slade up for some "damage"; he could use a traumatizing event to make him more mature.