PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Cercatori d'Arte
Updated!
And due to the popularity of the rescue animal thread, I've stemmed it into two - please specify which one you want to be in, because each will find and rescue different animals!
mars will participate in that thread as well, so just put him in whichever one doesn't have a lot of people in it already.
Done!
Hm, Mars's house is looking rather empty. You can switch Slade to that thread as well. He's not fond of large crowds.
I know this most likely a bit late, but could Fallen help in the "Sing a Song, Tell a Story"?
yes she can Smile
lol, I know you most likely mistyped, but Fallen is a he xD
Thanks though!
SORRY XD he looks like a girl /sadface
QUOTE (Valinta LeStrange @ Jan 22 2011, 10:57 AM)
Oh and also. Valinta will be scared for the horses. I don't know if the stable will have been finished by the time the storm comes around, but either way, she'll be scared for them, especially the horse she just got. She won't want to risk any of the horses being injured and/or hurt or scared, and she's an idiot, so when the storm is gearing up, and the stable has been built, she'll probably be in there trying to comfort the horses until J'adore inevitably finds her and takes her to Sky's. Tongue
But an idea. [/quote]
Throw me in with the thread aswell, J'adore will prolly be looking for 'Quera since he's the only horse who will come with him. Also Vali would be going to the animals for comfort seeing as her bebe died the day before Sad
Fallen, which thread would you like your character in - the first or the second? Both have different members, although the first is more crowded than the second. :3

What thread would that be, J'adore? Not quite sure I'm following. ^^
Animal one with Vali. If it's possble. Seeing as Vali wanders off a day after her pup dies, J'adore would be worried and go after her, and 'Quera, J'adore's main horse who he rode over to CDA would be wandering around lost. If not just shove me in anyone I need plots, I know J'adore isn't a member but he's kinda stuck here for the storm XD
So, the 'Rescue the Animals!' one with Valinta? Done. :3
Coolio! *hugs*
Fallen: I ain't no girl! D< *Bruteslaps*

I'll have Fallen in the second thread!
I":MS SOORRYYYYY FORGIVE ME!! ; ;
Big Grin -hugs rose back-

And sure thing, Fallen!
Also, people, the first thread has become a MANDATORY PACK THREAD! That means it also counts as an activity check - failure to reply may result in demotion or even deletion from the pack, so make sure you post at least once in it!
Hehe I get out of that.
QUOTE (J'adore Austral @ Feb 5 2011, 12:40 PM)
Hehe I get out of that. [/quote]
Oh hush up.
XD