Curiosity of the Wondering Mind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

OOC: anyone may join in, but would eventually love a ShawShaw though ^^

It had been about a month since she'd meant the artistically inclined male by the beach and she made it her mission to find his pack. She found the notion of art inclined canines grouped within a pack and now she wanted to learn more, to know more about the pack. She even played with the idea of joining it, but her loyalty lied with Phoenix and wondered if they'd be angered if she had left so many times she threw the idea out. Still curiosity was strong in her and she sought them out, but also wanted to find Shawcert. She liked him, and was curious if he'd be willing to show her more of his art work, and it seemed he had mild interest in what she was doing. Since last they met she found something more permanent to work with. Halifax had a lot to offer and she managed to find a notebook of blank paper. Not on purpose, she had stumbled over a store that had a lot of interesting materials, and paper was one of those, then notebooks off all sorts. None held writing or anything, but then she wondered. Next were mechanical pencils. It took her a little while to figure them out but she was quick at figuring things out. She played around and soon was sketching. She brought her notebook with her just in case he'd be interested, but now as she stood at the border she thought about hiding it, but feared the snow would ruined her drawings so she had no choice but to hold it.

With all her thoughts she didn't think about calling for anyone, but instead found herself sitting in her lupus form, her notebook sitting on a boulder as she looked at it worried and regretting bringing it. She was nervous he'd laugh at it, or just give a grim look afraid to say how stupid they were. She found herself enjoying doodling animals such as herself and other creatures. Her notebook was filled with drawings of the horses. She'd taken the time to stare and think about how she'd draw them staring at their outlines and putting those outlines onto the paper. She found she loved the mechanical pencil that was now put into the sprial binding clipped in by the little plastic thing. She figured that was what it was made for. She was still learning though, she made many mistakes and feared those were what he'd grimace at, but despite the mistakes there were several drawings she was particularly proud of, maybe she'd just flip to those, she wasn't sure...

[/html]
[html]

OOC: RAWR! Hope you don't mind me joining.
WC: 304

In all of his nine months, Slade had never seen a horse. He had heard of them, seen them every so often as wild blurs in the distance, but he had never done much but wonder about them. His idea of what they looked like was miserably off, as he pictured them to be more like giant wolves with short brown fur, stubby, black paws, and long hair much like that of an Optime Luperci's. Thus, if he ever saw one, he would never recognize it.

It was for this reason that he found himself staring from the shadows at the dark-colored female as she used those sacred tools, pencil and notebook, that he so wished he had the ability to use himself. He didn't reveal himself but instead stayed hidden behind a tree, watching her ever so carefully. At first he was hoping that she would write, so maybe he could watch and try to figure out something, but instead she began to sketch some sort of strange creature. The next thing Slade knew, he was looking at a young female lupus, maybe double his age, staring at the notebook.

Slade had absolutely no idea what she had drawn for two reasons, the main one being that he had never seen such a beast and the other being that he was nearsighted; he saw nothing but fuzzy strokes. Maybe if he moved a bit closer, he might be able to recognize legs instead of lines. Almost in avertedly, he began to walk forward until he was quite within seeing range, right behind the female. His gaze was not on her but on the art she had created, and he didn't stop to consider that she might be trespassing; he was under the assumption that any artist belonged to the family of Cercatori d'Arte.

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#d7d5e3; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#38427f; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... adetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner { height:300px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
.alletable { border:1px solid #264F3F;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/1fgums.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#C4C9B3;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#264F3F; margin: 0 auto }
.boxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxy b {color:#8e3768;}</style>

I don't mind at all, as long as you don't mind my little chickeny girly XD

She had her head down when she thought of what to do when she saw Shawcert, she was so unaware of her surroundings, she didn't notice the coyote male until he was nearly on top of her and she leaped into the air and fell back, her tail between her legs as she went into a submissive pose, "I'm sorry! I--I just came to see Sh-sh-shaw.." She suddenly was fumbling over the alpha's name. It was then she realized that he wasn't wanting to harm her, he was curious of her drawings. Her body moved to be laying on her side, no longer showing her underbelly, her tail still remained between her legs as her ears remained down and pressed to her. "..I-I'm Adonia..Adonia Demos..." She remained cautious as she attempted to get up, if he wanted her to remain down, she'd do so at the first lift of a lip, until then she remained moving slowly and cautiously. She came to her paws, eyes watching the red eyed male. If anything it was his eyes that made her nervous, they looked so evil to her, but she couldn't judge him by her eyes. Let alone, she wasn't one to judge others. Her behind remained down while she moved into a seated position, eyes never leaving him once.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Aw, that's fine.
WC: 302

The female was extremely submissive when she realized Slade's presence; it made sense, seeing as she didn't seem to be a pack member and yet was deep into the territory. As she spoke, his attention was drawn away from her art, and his ears pricked in interest. "Shawchert Menue?" he echoed. For a moment he wondered how close this female and his pack's alpha were in age, but quickly he shoved the question aside; it would lead to a very disturbing thought train. For now, he had to focus on staying assertive but not aggressive; it was his first encounter with a wolf outside Cercatori d'Arte, and yet he was going about it so casually.

Keeping his tail even and allowing himself to look her in the eye, Slade kept silent as she introduced herself as Adonia Demos. It was a pretty name, and it suited her unique color. "Nice to know you. I'm Slade, Slade Auctor." He gave a slight nod, trying to show that he meant no harm; it would have felt weird trying to dominate a canine who was probably around twice his age. "That's an interesting drawing you have there," he commented, glancing at the notebook for a moment. "What's it of?"

He managed not to stare at the drawing for too long and avoid letting his mind get soaked up in imagining what the animal might have looked like in real life, if it even was real and not just something from Adonia's imagination. The later idea intrigued him; packmate or not, anyone who had an imagination was interesting enough to talk to for Slade. Besides that, he had a feeling that having a conversation might calm her down a bit; he just hoped that there was nothing wrong with making friends. It would help them both.

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#d7d5e3; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#38427f; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... adetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner { height:300px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }

Eyes watched the coyote as he repeated the name she had said, and she went ahead to confirm it, "Yes, Shawchert Menue, he said he's the alpha of here...right? I think he said he was, when we met at the shore.." She said in slight nervous chatter. He then spoke and when he did he spoke in a fairly kind tone, however, there was a slight undertone that said he was in charge here, and that was fine with her. He put the attention to her sketchbook and she looked to it as well, "Oh..that's a horse..I have others in there, but..that is one that I'm most proud of for the details and time I took on it.." She thought she had closed it completely, however, through her nervous impatience she had managed to keep it open. At least, it was on a page she was proud of. Her eyes looked back to him thinking he must have never seen a horse before not to know what it was, that didn't bother her. It wasn't until Phoenix Valley that she had the opportunity to work so closely with horses before, to feel their texture and to know their full structure.

Her eyes met with his crimson ones for a moment, then she gave a light shy smile, tail still stuck beneath her, "..so, do you draw?...What kind of things do you do?" Her ears lightly went back as she awaited an answer. She again fell silent as her mind swam with things to say or do, for a moment her mind forgot about Shawchert and her reasons for coming as she watched the new canine before her. It was funny how now without Domonick in her life she was meeting and exploring more than ever. Had the male held her back? Was she so absorbed by the possibility of them being mates that she had only thought about him, and being around him? Yes, she had. It felt good to socialize more, she was still very bashful and submissive and perhaps she'd never get over it, but at least she was trying to be around others, and make friends.

[/html]
[html]

Slade gave a quick nod to answer Adonia's first question, about Shawchert. He hadn't really referred to Shawchert as the pack's "alpha", just a leader, but he had a feeling that the term meant the same. He didn't know much about pack hierarchy in the first place.

Adonia went on to explain that her drawing was of a horse. He supposed that he shouldn't have been so surprised, seeing as he had never seen a horse and yet formed a mental image of one; but still, he was way off. Before Slade could ask about horses, seeing as he certainly would have given his lack of information, Adonia asked a question about his artistic talent. He could tell that she was awkwardly trying to start a conversation. He could certainly relate to that, and he gave her a lot of credit for doing so with a non-pack member.

"I'm a writer, he replied. "I mean, that's my rank, but I can't actually write; I'm not a Luperci." He paused, taking another quick glance at the notebook. "Do you know how to write?" Instantly he regretted asking it; what was he thinking, trying to learn from someone who probably lived miles away from him? And trying to learn? Who said that she knew in the first place? Shaking his head quickly to try to clear his mind, he simply said nothing so Adonia could answer without having to sense that he was mentally scolding himself.

Stupid mind.

<style type="text/css">
.sladefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacdd6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000f3d; }
.sladefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; text-align:center;}
.sladefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sladefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#527d96; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... slade1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bacdd6; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sladefreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #527d96; margin:0 auto;}
.sladefreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #527d96; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Boo to you! i hope that you don't mind if i join too! hehe Sankara doesn't know either what is a horse lol

A trace here, another line there...and that was it! Sankara lifted her drawing. A small bat with it's wings opened. It had a very funny face, but it wasn't Sankara's fault. The bats over here had funny faces; or at least that was what Sankara managed to see during the night that she saw one. At the beginning she thought that it was a weird kind of bird...but birds had feathers! so the small critter couldn't be anything but a bat.

She had found more paper on Thornsbury, in the Hunting Lodge, but it wasn't too much, and it was a bit damaged on the edges, so part of the bat's wings looked deformed. But Sankara didn't mind. She hid her pencil again on the treehole and jumped off the tree she was currently laying on. She started to walk towards Thornsbury when she catched a scent. It smelled kinda familiar, because she had smelled it on other parts of the pack lands, but strange at the same time because it belonged to a member that she yet hadn't met. So her natural reaction was to follow it. The scent led her to the borderline of the packlands. It had been too long since she passed through here. In fact, she hadn't been there since Shawchert accepted her on the pack.

She heard some voices, so she supposed that there must have been two wolves. And as she approached she saw two figures. One resembled a female wolf, but with light differences as far as Sankara could see. The other one was a Coyote. She vaguely remembered these creatures from her wandering times, as they would give her some problems when she tried to keep food. Still, she had nothing against them. In fact, Coyotes were interesting creatures. Living alone most of the time (this coyote was an exception). She decided to approach, perhaps she would do more friends. But her shy side had to appear in that moment. What if i scare them? or...what if they don't like me? She shaked her head to clear her mind No, nothing bad may happen, right?

So she approached to them slowly, noticing the opened notebook next to the dark female. It had something on it, but Sankara was a bit too far to recognize it, even thought she was taller than them on her Optime form. She still had her drawing on her hand so she placed it behind her back as she stood a good 7 mts away from the couple. "H...hi, i hope that i didn't startle you." She tried to look as friendly as possible. Tail down in a relaxed position, ears peered up, alert.

[/html]
.outside { border:1px solid #9E9355;background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1e78le.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D5CDA8;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#546e40; margin: 0 auto }
.content{ padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content b {color:#5F5442;}</style>

She had never met a writer before, and as he went on, she suddenly became curious. How was he a writer...yet...he didn't write? She found that very odd and actually a little funny. A large smile came to her features as he body began to relax some with his question, and statement on not being a luperci. Why he told her, she didn't know. She certainly hadn't asked if he was a luperci or not. Then it clicked,if he wasn't a luperci, how could he write? That was why he told her. Sometimes she was a bit slow on the uptake, but at least she didn't say anything about it yet, so the male had no idea what was going on in her little skull. "..actually, yes," she began as her mind suddenly flashed to how to she learned how to write, "..my mo..mom taught me." She wasn't sure if she should have called her mother..or mom, so in the end mom fit better. The memory wasn't pleasant, not many memories of her was, but she showed no sign of this unpleasant feeling.

Her head turned as another came upon the seen, she was in her optime form, her coat seemed to be mottled with blackish gray and silver. Well, that was how she described her. Adonia found herself always being corrected on shades of colors. What she thought was blue, some called lavender. She didn't care much, to her it was blue even if it seemed to be slightly lavender to others. She wasn't necessarily startled by the other, but she was feeling suddenly uncomfortable and wanting Shawchert to show now. She didn't know any of these others, and she wasn't sure of them. Granted they seemed friendly and all, especially the coyote, but still, Adonia never did well around strangers.

Her eyes didn't meet with the new female, she kept them down; submissive. Her ears stayed back and her tail remained tucked close to her and guarded her body. "..no, you hadn't startled me any.." Her tone soft and uncertain. If this female before her was shy, next to Adonia, she looked confident.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: ^^ The more the merrier, right? I have nothing against you, but watch out for a hissy fit from Slade; he's not quite what I'd call mature yet.

Slade hardly noticed as a new scent approached, and gave a quick nod to Adonia's response. She could write! Maybe if he could at least learn which pack she was from, he could--

Slade's thoughts were interrupted as a new wolf appeared from nearby. She seemed to have something behind her back, and he hoped she wasn't holding any sort of weapon. With a quick whiff of the air Slade realized that she wasn't local, either. She was mostly composed of shades of gray as well, Slade noticed, and she was in her Optime form; something that made him feel strangely awkward. His voice threatened to leave him because of this.

As soon as the new female spoke, not introducing herself, Slade realized that it was apparently time for the gathering of the shy. He wasn't used to speaking openly, and the only reason he had before was because he was trying to be dominant and had been captivated by the drawing. Adonia seemed somewhat uncomfortable around him, though she seemed to be a little more open now, if not still stammering. And now this female was coming in, hoping she hadn't startled anyone.

Slade found himself getting angry. Maybe talking so openly had taken its toll on him, but suddenly he found himself irritated. The fact that he had likely been about to ask Adonia some questions regarding his future favorite hobby, writing, and suddenly this wolf had come in without even introducing herself. What was worse was that she wasn't a member of Cercatori d'Arte; Slade could tell that just from her scent.

Still, he forced down his anger. As long as there were no witty comments from the newcomer, he was going to keep his temper under control. He was no leader. Still, part of him hoped that someone, maybe Shawchert, would intervene and take control of the situation. He suddenly became aware of the fact that both of these females could certainly be considered to be trespassing.

Slade faced the new female, disregarding Adonia's comment, and spoke with a somewhat dry tone with an edge of his irritation. "Would you mind telling me who you are and why you are here?" he asked. He glanced quickly at Adonia, who seemed to be mostly indifferent to the new figure.

At least you have the sensibility to introduce yourself and state your reasons for trespassing.

<style type="text/css">
.sladefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacdd6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000f3d; }
.sladefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; text-align:center;}
.sladefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#527d96; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... slade1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bacdd6; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sladefreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #527d96; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#03+
[/html]
[html]

OOC: haha some trouble adds a spice to life X3. And if you want to see the drawing you can check it HERE X3

Now that Sankara was closer, she saw the two canines better. The female seemed to be really shy and submissive, as if she was on a foreigner territory. She even muttered a bit when she talked. I bet that she isn't from the pack...but isn't this trespassing? Trespassing was forbidden, all the wolves, coyotes and dogs knew it. And this case wasn't an exception to it. But somebody already intercepted her, which meant that the situation was under control. So Sankara gave her a reassuring look and bent to her knees to look less intimidant, though her looks remained the same; her mane as tousled as ever. With the movement she moved her hands to the front, showing the piece of paper; yet she kept her ears perked up and her head straight to look dominant and to show that she was a resident.

In the other hand the Coyote gave her a rude greeting. As soon as he spotted Sankara, he turned around and his previous mood changed to an angry one. Sankara was confused about this. Maybe it had to do with the fact that Sankara interrupted the male when he was telling something to the other female, until she arrived. And she was even more surprised when she heard the male's question (more like a demand). She cocked her head, hurted, not really understanding the why of such a rude question. She blieved that everybody here was kind and welcoming, but she was proved wrong. So she bowed her head to show that she meant no harm and answered with a polite tone. "Sorry that i didn't introduce myself. My name is Sankara, and to answer your question i was heading to Thornsbury to keep this." She said extending the paper to reveal her drawing. At this point her voice hardened a bit. "...see, i'm a painter..." She said, her voice returning to her normal level.

Sankara turned to meet the female's eyes, and she saw that they held shyness and insecurity. Her shyness overpassed Sankara's, which was a lot. Wait, this means that i'm not as shy as i was? she took this thought out of her mind and looked back at the shaded female, who was still on a submissive posture, clearly insecure about what to do.

"Don't worry, i mean no harm." Sankara said, smiling reassuringly. "By the way, may i know your names?". sankara tried to appear as friendly as she could. But she felt out of place being on her Optime form while the other two canines were on all fours. Her wild look didn't help either. But she kept the smile on her face and the kind look on her eyes, despite the Coyote male being rude to her.

[/html]
[html]

^^ You do's it for the lawls!?!? lol

Adonia was quite intuitive, and being sensitive even when there was no hostility, she was worst when she sensed frustration. As Slade become upset she lowered herself more ears going back as she felt her body wanting to tremble. She feared violence, even the hint of violence, and tension rose between the new female, and Slade. Her stomach began to bubble with her rising nerves. She tried to figure out a way to relieve the tension a way to calm Slade down, in hopes that Sankara would be relieved as well. Her mind was interrupted by the female noticing she was addressing her, but not her alone, Slade as well. Her eyes glanced to the male for a moment, "..I'm..Adonia Demos..I'm from Phoenix Valley.." Her eyes looked to Slade for a moment, '..perhaps..you could call Shawchert..I'm sure he'd appreciate your initiative.." She said in a very soft voice hoping not to upset him with her suggestion. She thought about doing it, but didn't want to overstep Slade. She remained in a submissive posture, and even more submissive one now that she sensed his frustration, hoping to keep him calm by allowing him to be in charge.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: What? you mean that trouble is funny?? or my bat (cuz it LOOKS funny ^^) lawl X3

The other two canines still acted as if Sankara was a threat. The female was still extremely submissive, althought Sankara had showed as less threatening as possible. Probably the Coyote had part of the fault. And the male, Sankara didn't know if he took the hint about her being a painter. The female finally introduced herself as Adonia Demos. And yes, she was a foreigner. Then she muttered something to the male, though, Sankara catched most of it. The female wanted that thingsAnd she realized something. They think that i'm a foreigner as well. This thought made her chuckle.

"See, i'm not a foreigner if that's what you're thinking. I'm a member of Cercatori d' Arte." Then she turned to the male. "Well, i would like you to calm down a bit, please? you are making her get nervous..." Sankara looked at the female again, when suddenly she noticed the sketchbook, which was still laying on the ground, forgotten. Sankara crawled a bit closer to get a better view of the picture on it, holding her drawing in one hand to avoid it getting wet. "What is this?". She asked, pointing at the drawing, curious about knowing what was represented, because of all creatures that Sankara could recall, she couldn't place it with any.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Partly, but mostly because Slade always enjoys time to learn about writing, which he has now failed to do. Plus, Sorin fails and originally thought Sankara was a loner without reading her title. Oh well, Slade doesn't quite recognize Cercatori d'Arte's scent yet....
I'm sorry for making you guys wait, but Sankara, I thought I'd drop a note that we usually follow a posting order here (not including pack threads, which are usually specified as "no posting order"). I guess now it's Adonia, Sankara, and me?

Slade was glad to hear the stranger introduce herself as Sankara, a painter, though he was still annoyed that she had interrupted them. She annoyed him even more by stating she meant no harm, as if he actually considered her a threat. Well, maybe he should have, with her being in Optime form and thus bigger than him and Adonia, but it hardly mattered. She asked for an introduction on their parts, and Slade replied simply: "Slade. Slade Auctor, writer."

Adonia said that she was from Phoenix Valley, which Slade couldn’t help but tilt his head slightly at. He had tried his best to avoid other packs' territories on the way to Cercatori d'Arte, but he had never heard of this "Phoenix Valley". Maybe he would have to venture a little farther from Ethereal Eclipse the next time he felt like exploring.

The next suggestion was to summon Shawchert. While Slade would have agreed with this at the beginning, now he wasn't so sure. He had openly and blatantly insulted Sankara, and just the mere point that she was a painter probably meant she was a member of his pack. Once again, he told himself mentally that he failed, and made a note to apologize to Sankara later on.

Before he could so much as twitch his tail, Sankara laughed and introduced herself as a member of the pack, which returned Slade's aggravation; he knew that now, thank you very much. He looked at Adonia again, noticing her shrinking form, and he sighed heavily. Fighting would do no good.

Fortunately for Slade, Sankara directed attention to Sankara's notebook, and asked what the horse was. Slade found this interesting as well; as a Luperci, didn't she already know everything associated with things she could do with two legs, like draw horses or do whatever horses were useful for? He had so much to learn, including the scent of his pack. All of this was just another learning experience, with no reason to get aggravated. He lowered his tail, hoping that the tension in his body was relaxing and that it would rub off on Adonia.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#03+
[/html]

She was watching the interaction between Sankara and Slade, she hoped things would ease. It seemed Sankara noticed her tension, and made a point to tell Slade. She felt like a pathetic fool..a little puppy really. She had to learn to be more confident, however, confidence was never taught to her by her family. Whatever confidence she had was beaten out of her by her mother. Something she never talked about. Her attention was averted from the situation to her sketchbook, which somehow managed to be on the snow. She let out a whimper, she was trying to keep it from the snow, and not liking to be in her optime form it was a challenge she managed to fail at. She looked to her trying trying to push away the fact that her sketchbook was to be soaked now. "...it's..uhm, it's a horse.." Her eyes looked up to Sankara for a moment then back to Slade who seemed to be slowly calming down. She gave him a light warm smile, she figured he may have not wanted another to be around when he was talking about his writing skills. She wondered what he was thinking, and what was really upsetting him, she wanted to ask, and she wanted to talk to him, but she wouldn't push him into anything.

Her eyes went back to her drawing and book, she picked it up by the large spirals and gripped it as firmly as she could without damaging it. Standing fully, but in a relaxed form she shook her body harshly to get any snow off her sketchbook, then again placed it on the rock that soaked up any sun rays that broke through. It was a very clean surface, and she knew it would keep her the sketchbook safe for now until it got back home. She sat back down ears back as she wanted to remain submissive to them. It was the safest way to be around a foreign pack. "..well, I know you're unsure about getting Shawchert..but it was the reason I came.." she said softly, "..if..if you want to talk more Slade I can come back sometime..or..you can come for Phoenix Valley.." her voice still soft and kind toward the coyote male.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: i...whoops, i didn't know that this followed an order. I'll keep that in mind ^^. I used my imagination when i described Adonias drawing style. But if i'm wrong with anything, i can change it ^^

Sankara kept her eyes fixed on the soaked notebook. Then she gave a glance at Adonia's direction. She seemed more calmed now. That relieved Sankara; she didn't like people being scared because of her...or because of anything, if it could be avoided.

"A...horse?...i've never heard of those creatures"Sankara said. She looked back at the drawing. This style was different from hers. Her drawing style consisted on her making some heavy and light lines, diffuminating them to create shadows and texture out of shades of grey. Even thought she had been shortly introduced to pencil drawing, she was becoming good at it. But this female's drawing was different. The creature --Horse-- was more detailed; this female had a hidden talent. She wondered why wasn't this female on Cercatori d' Arte; she would perfectly fit here. "It's beautyful" She was about to ask Adonia about her drawing skills, when she heard her talking to the male, who seemed more relaxed now. Sankara sighed of relief. She was worried that a fight would broke out if he didn't calm down

The female announced that the reason that she came here was that she wanted to see Shawchert. Well, why didn't she say that before?. She could have taken Adonia to where Shawchert was...well, not really, she wasn't sure about where did he live. Then Adonia talked only to Slade. It wasn't an open invitation, so Sankara felt a bit out of place. So she just sat there, not really knowing what to do.

"Humm, Adonia? I fear that i'm a bit ignorant...but i don't really know what's a horse." She looked down. "I don't want to invite myself, but i would like to see a horse too". Sankara asked with a very shy voice, trying her best not to look abusive. She looked up again. She didn't want to make the male Coyote angry again, not because she was scared of his wrath, or of a fight (well, she was in some way), but because she didn't want to upset somebody once more. She hated being the source of a problem. Even though he had been rude to her, she was easy going, and she let it go. After all, she had been the one who came out of the blue.

Sankara looked up again, waiting for an answer. Or perhaps...that last comment was her quote to leave?

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting! D: I know the post is really short, but I'm really been in a ditch lately as far as muse is concerned. Hopefully I'll manage to boost it a bit more, because this is ridiculous.

Slade was a bit disappointed to hear that Adonia had come just for Shawchert. He supposed that he shouldn't have been overly surprised, as he didn't imagine canines crossing the border for any old reason; it made him wonder if it was all right to visit Phoenix Valley just to see Adonia and chat. He had a feeling that this might be his only chance to really get to know a fellow writer - Adonia specifically, as he wasn't sure about Sankara - and so far he was doing a terrible job.

The subject was changed to Adonia's drawing after Sankara spoke again. Slade did realize that he had never quite seen the means of a horse before, either, and deciding to keep quiet he sat down, like the two females in front of him, to let Adonia answer.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]