PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Dahlia de Mai
That'd be great--both of them! Thanks so much! Big Grin
added!
Is it too late for Tempest to be involved in a thread? Seeing as he's taken shelter with Saluce at his shop for the time being, he could be one of the unfortunate stuck inside during the fire. I understand If I'm a tad late, though! xD.
I don't have any problem with it, as it's only great to see that you're interested in participating Big Grin Saluce's player has the final say though, but I doubt it will be a problem ;D
Well Tempest, Saluce has two places really, he'd probably keep tempest at his home for now, instead of at his shop. So from that aspect he could be apart of the rescue. Since I've already written up the intro post, the other possibility is he follows him. Have no idea, prolly be easier for him to join in the help since the thread has already started.

Oh btw, I could edit my post, to include knowledge that that Conor, Bris clan could be staying at Saluce's place for now? since he's got a big nice home with just him and Tempest currently dwelling there?
All members currently slated for the Saluce blizzard thread are welcomed to post at your convenience.