PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Dahlia de Mai
Updated topic with three thread suggestions along with participants. Tell me what you think :|
Sounds good. Smile
Looks good to me too!! I'm excited for this!! =X Quick question because I probably missed it somewhere, when is this snowstorm supposed to start? XD
^^ What are the dates for those threads? On the last day of the storm, so the 7th or 8th Nayru's gonna run into her bit of trouble and can't be in any of the other threads.
I love the threads, what date will they be put up ?
Jassy dear, if you wanted someone to keep ahold of Eclipse during the Saluce thread I could offer Saul as well... Although thinking about it he'll prolly be pretty frantic to get to Saluce. Hmm... either way I would like to to be part of that thread too!
think the storm lasts from 5th to the 7th if i remember correctly
Stick Saluce in with helping Range.

And Kris, does your evil thing need participants or has it already been planned out with others? Not sure if the Saluce event and yours will clash or not
Honey - I think it'd probably work better if Saul was working with Bris to free Saluce, he'd be much more useful as a rescuer than a baby-holder. XD And Eclipse would be old enough by that point to know what "STAY HERE" means, though I think Bris would single-handedly destroy the entire building to get to her if she does wander into the fire. >:C
Matt, you know I hate to plot things. Bad things will happen to Nayru and her fate rests on whoever answers my thread or not, bwhahahaha. I am a jerk.
gah
Sounds good Smile Im happy with fragment(s) of the house crumbling onto Shay xD

EDITTZ- i would also love to have Shay attempt to help rescue Saluce or peeps in the shop Big Grin
Dates were added (a few days ago) and want me to add Shayna to the last thread as well, Bug? Big Grin
Alright, my thread intro is wrote and ready to fire off. Will probably pre-date on the first day of the event?
yeeah, Nayru won't be able to make it into thread C, cause of date conflict. BUT me and James are going to be having a thread dated around that time with Nay and Giddy and after that is said and done they will probably need somewhere to seek shelter if anyone wants to help them out.
That reminds me, we need to figure out where Conor's little ragtag gang will be relocating since the Victorian will be damaged fairly badly, yes? <.<
Could take temporary sanctuary in the hospital, and then later we will have them look for a new home ^_^
Sorry about the late joining-in, but Glaiven could be of help wherever she is needed. She has yet to become Luperci, however, so any job requiring opposable thumbs would be out. ^^'
Saluce was drawn out of thread number one. Even if she's a regular wolf, I'm certain she can be of great assistance Smile Would you like me to add you to that one? There's also a spot in the last thread with Saluce's shop on fire as well. Your choice!
I will have thread number one up either today or tomorrow!

Note;; after the snow storm Saul will be moving into his own home, so he wont need to relocate with Conor x Bris's group! ^^