PLOT - SNOWSTORM - AniWaya
Well, even though Ralla's taking place in the Great Fire thread for sure, when is the stable plot to find the horses gonna take place? She's gonna be worried about Sugar T~T

EDIT: Concerning the '?' mark next to Ralla's name for the starter, I'd be happy to start, of course :3
@Everyone - Thread succession/timeline is as follows:
1. Fleeing to the Town Hall
2. Escaping the snowed-in Town Hall
3. And then the two threads with the Great Fire and the Stables happen during the same day, though not necessarily at the same time. Re-lighting the Great Fire will not take up lots of time, so I guess people can participate in both if they want to do so Smile The areas are close to each other, so I see absolutely no problem with this!

Shaw: Yes, probably! ;D;D Should I write Lili up for it?

Rachel: I can write you up for the stables thread, too. And thanks for starting the Great Fire thread! I figured it would be logical if Ralla led that affair since she's the highest ranked Fire Tender at this moment? Smile
thought i signed up for it? maybe i didn't and i just thought it hahaha but yes pls!!!
Nayati will help in the stables too, why not! XD
Added you guys to the participants lists! :3
Fire tender thread is up :3
The first snowstorm thread is also up!

Ralla: Great! I edited yours a little bit (in the OOC part) just adding a link in for this topic in case someone forgets what it's about. I also changed it to AW in case someone didn't read here and still wanted to help Smile
Digging out of the Town Hall thread is up!
I apologize for taking so long to post this, but I've been agonizing over this decision for the last week or so. Theodoric will be a victim of the snowstorm -- I'll have his death thread up either later today or tomorrow. I know this is a little out-of-the-blue, but I've started a second job and my free time & muse have pretty much flatlined. (No, I'm not leaving 'souls, I have another character that I'll post with when I'm able).

Theodoric will leave behind two ponies and an owl. The ponies can either be lost in the storm or rescued and returned to the stables, as general AniWayan horses. Wynne, the owl, will be surviving the storm. If anyone is interested in taking Wynne as an NPC, let me know -- I'll provide a bit of backstory and potential future plotting possibilities.
Liliana could take care of the owl Big Grin she know's very little about birds so it would be surely interestign for her to try to keep the owl hahaha

*animal hoarder*
Awwww the owl could hang out in the stables and be the pack owl - CUTE!

Also Kim: I'm sad to see Theodoric go Sad I failed at most my threads with you (sorry ><), but I always did like him Sad Congrats on your job though! I'm glad you're still staying at 'Souls Big Grin

With your permission, I would like to hold a burial ceremony for Theodoric, if the pack does find his corpse (depending on how he dies)?
Z'homg can Claudius participate in The Town Hall thread? :O

And awww no Theodoric Sad
i think you can, Big Grin
WAHOOIE Big Grin I'll reply soonish :3
Awww poor Theo Sad And odd; Ralla's Spirit Guide's gonna be an owl called Nootau. *thinks of funny situations popping up with Wynne* Hheeeehheheheeheheee~~~ >;3

-Please ignore any and all stupid things I say; I'm sleep deprived and overworked BEYOND the beyond @.@
[html]
-flails about-

theo dies D:

The thread can be read-only, but if anyone would like to rp out finding his body, feel free. Similarly, Marit, feel free to have a burial ceremony, if you wish <3

D'aww, pack owl! Wynne could totally lurk around the stables for a while! And maybe attach herself to Liliana or Ralla eventually? Whatever you guys want is fine by me Big Grin Let me know if you want/need any more details about her history.

And Marit, no worries about our thread, I've totally failed at most of mine recently too u.u;;;; On that note, I'm assuming an OOC ending to most of Theo's current threads, unless anyone as a preference otherwise (PM me?).
[/html]

awww poor theo Sad
Poor Theo! ;_; I have one or two other things to write up, I shall post a funeral thread. I am sad after reading this, I always liked Theodoric (+ his name is cool) Sad

Edit: Do you want him detitled now, or are you still finishing up some threads? Smile

Tammi: what shaw said: of course! ;D I want as many as possible participating in eeeverything ;>
Theodoric's burial thread: click here