Only Days Ago
[html]

+3

It had been two days since Denali had run off, Amata had been scared for Savina who was already at a loss to do with one comatose child and now she had one who ran away, Savina could only stick next to Artemis like any mother should, and Amata was busy tending to her with Cambria, a few had left to scout for him, but it seemed any trail of him had been gone. This broke Amata’s heart and as soon as she had time she decided to head out herself. She did not know the boy pup or was not attatched to him as her mother was but she knew that he was still a puppy and he was still too young to be out on his own especially the stated she had seen him in when Artemis had fallen. Amata let her mother know where she was going and gave her sister a farewell, that she would be back by the end of that day and no later. Hurrying out the door, she followed what instinct she had… he probably wanted to get as far away as he could and that usually meant north, so that’s where she went headed for the thick tree line that marked the Ethereal eclipse and soon she was calling out her little brother’s name.

Denali!

She cried out hoping the boy would hear her, and come, now that he had gotten a taste of what it was like to be all cold and lonely. She kenw how much he hated the cold too… was he possibly looking for his bear friend? That was probably it, maybe she would be the clue to finding him and soon headed to the forest where she had helped patch up the bear so many nights ago, still calling out Denali’s name. she was now underneath the thick canopy of pines and other thinner smaller trees. Calling out for her little brother, who must have been so lost and scared.

<style type="text/css">
.daisyrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#D9D5D5; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.daisyrain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.daisyrain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisyrain {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#3A567C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... syrain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FAFAF5; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9BA5B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Yay threadage! 3+

In Character

Tala knew that the urge to discover as much land as she could while she was rooted here in souls would probably be the death of her. Being compelled to know, to understand the unclaimed territories outside of the Valley never seemed to cease in the young fae's brain. The woman knew that as a scout it was her job to know the land like she had been born with a clear view of it. This land however was not unknown to the Djose girl. Just before finding the Valley pack she had spent nearly a week in this area trying to give herself a 'game plan' of sorts. Though she hadn't worried about memorizing, learning and embracing then. At that point it had just been land. Nothing more, nothing less than a hotel of her travels. This time, she payed much more attention. The trees, the brush, and unfortunately the heavy fall of snow blinded her of the floor beneath the pines.

The lupus paws of the girl moved quietly along unmade trails. Her small frame seemed delicate in the snow. Her hind left leg was bandaged from the knee down to just a few inches above the paw. Her little stumble into the brambles with Gideon left a shameful appearance. Though the land was quiet, one noise caused the woman's ears to perk, amber eyes turning to the east in intrigue.

Someone was calling out, a name she did not recognize. A voice she did not recognize either. Her body moved as it was drawn towards the source. Whoever the woman was looking for, she did not know. There was no fresh scent on the air or embedded in the dirt. The curiosity however, burned inside her gut. It took several minutes of a quick walk until the pale woman came into view and Tala let her head dip in a respectful greeting. "Hello, my name is Tala Djose. May I ask who you are calling for? I could hear you from the west and I couldn't help but wonder if I may be of assistance?" She had a smile on the words her feminine rasp spewed. if she could, great. If not, that was mighty unfortunate.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#dad9e5;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #484750; margin:0px auto; ;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#b4b6c1; text-shadow:#dad9e5 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#1e2d58; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ba0b8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify;padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px; background-image:url(http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/629/tala1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It seemed her call did attract someone but not the one she was looking for, at first she thought it might have been her little brother, but soon she saw it was not, it was a strangly spotted, tailless canine. She raised an eyebrow, staring at her for a second before the other spoke. Greeting her and asking her if she needed any assistance. Amata couldn’t help but smile sadly at the woman.

My name is Amata Sadira, I’m looking for my brother Denali Reitzer, he’s a short boy, yay high, with lots of brown fur.

she held her hand up just under her chest, that was about where the boy stood to her, well minus his ears, but if this woman could help at all, she would so thankful.

He ran off a few days ago, my mother is so distraught right now, my little sister had a fall so she can’t look for him, and I fear the worst, have you seen him at all?

She asked, she was hopeful, if he had not gone the way Tala had been, there was still many different places they could go. With the help of another she was sure he would hear them. She knew she had to find the boy, in a weeks time, she doubted he would be alive, it was hard enough to find game out in this winter weather, but even worse was that he had thin fur, and it was doubtless going to get colder in the coming weeks.

<style type="text/css">
.amatatable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#84B755; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.amatatable1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.amatatable1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amatatable1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... amatat.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AAA299; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBBDA6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.amatatable1-line1 {width:436px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7D3D0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

In Character

Sp, it seemed that this woman was looking for her little brother? It was unfortunate that Tala could not help her on the subject. She had not seen a boy that matched her description at all, let alone today. The Djose woman frowned as she watched the white woman in front of her. "I'm sorry, I have not seen him. I haven't seen anyone like him near Phoenix Valley either. No male scents have showed u around the area of my pack either. I know that does not help, but it does void out the south of here as to my knowledge." She dipped her head in apology, knowing she did not say what Amata was wanting to hear.

Depending on the age, Tala knew that a pup on the older side might be able to last long enough to stumble onto another pack and find shelter as well as food. If he had been gone for some time, he would surely have found someone to help him, yes? Hopefully, the fear of the worst was not something the girl and her family would have to be faced with. "I'm very sorry, but if I can help you in any way. I will to the best of my ability. His name is Denali, yes? I will keep my ears perked for that name if it's brought up." It might not be much, but it's certainly better than nothing.

Growing up without siblings, Tala had never had to face this sort of problem, with people running off. Normally it was people chasing her if she had been out to long as a pup. She did not envy Amata for this, losing family was not something she wished upon other people.Tala knew that pain, and she knew it well for many years.

<style>
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #484750; margin:0px auto; ;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#b4b6c1; text-shadow:#dad9e5 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#1e2d58; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ba0b8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify;padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px; background-image:url(http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/629/tala1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... leaf_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC:Sorry it's so short

Amata sighed as she got the answer she was expecting. Denali must have been good at hiding or definitely was not in the direction Tala had indicated. She gave the woman a sad smile. She was thankful for her response. Any information at all was better than none to Amata.

Thank you so much, I really hope that I find him. he’s young and still inexperienced, I just hope he is doing alright.

She said, she knew he had hunted once before he bragged about it to her mother when he had come back, but that had been luck, she knew he did not see as they did… he was color blind, and he was not one for the cold… oh poor Denali.

Perhaps we can search together for a short way? The forest is thick.. and my eyes may not be able to pick up what yours can.

She asked hopefully. She wouldn’t have Tala go too far out of the way. She didn’t have a whole lot of time herself as she had to get back to take over her shift over Artemis. She just needed company and an extra pair of eyes was what she thought might make a difference.

Table by Requiem
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. So is mine D: sorreh

In Character

That sad smile broke Tala's heart. She could only imagine what it was like to know that you were missing someone but had no idea where they were, if they were okay, even if they were still alive. Tala had known when her parents had died, it had been no mystery. That probably hurt more than the loss. Not knowing. "I'd be more than willing to come along and help you look. I was out here to wander the area anyway, I might as well make another use of it. Let's go then, waste no more time." Tala looked to her and nodded her head in the direction to her right. They would go that way first, seeing as it had been the direction she was going when she had stopped her.

Tala began to walk, her pace was a heightened walk for now, they could go faster if Amata requested. Tala did not know what scent to look for, only a name and a brief description. The woman would just have to ask of she picked up anything that might be the young boy on the ground or wind. Surely, Amata would smell it when she did and know either way. "The more eyes the better." Tala's heart went out to the girl, it really did. Even if Denali did not come home, a sign that he was alright would set her mind at ease.

Tala moved with swift feet, or the best she could as her hind left leg was still wrapped from her tumble the other day with Gideon. Bending the limb was hard and painful, but she could at least walk on it at a decent pace. Running was not impossible, it just made her look silly. Swinging the limb rather than using it. Her balance wasn;t the greatest, seeing as her tail was of no use.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: fail post

Amata was sad that this meeting couldn’t have been under different circumstances. She kept her eyes peeled as they both hurried along to see if they could see the little brown boy. As they entered the forest. She could tell as Tala went ahead of her for a little bit that she’d been previously injured. Amata wanted to ask about it but the task at hand was more important. She started calling out Denali’s name. if she could find him soon, that would make her happy but she had a feeling that he was nowhere near. They moved deeper into the forest and she grew more worried.

I don’t think we are going to find him.

Amata said, her voice worried and strained, wishing that behind one tree or under a bush she would see her brother. She knew their mother was frantic over him leaving. So were much of the pack, including herself. She felt bad that he had to blame himself… for something that she knew was bound to happen to anyone in the pack, he had just been there at the wrong time.

<style type="text/css">
.amatatable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#84B755; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.amatatable1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.amatatable1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amatatable1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... amatat.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AAA299; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBBDA6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.amatatable1-line1 {width:436px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7D3D0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]