Out of the question!
[html]

+404 // Anyone may join. Hint: Maybe walk straight into him as he leaves the room? ;D

"Bored!" Boy's pitiful and aggrivated whine rung through the upper halls of the mansion, echoed only by heavy steps as he trudged back in to his room, scowl on his face. How could such a promisingly huge pack of unique characters be so damn boring all the time? Teenager sulked up and into his room, dropping his back pack on the ground and flopping face-first into his bed, groaning. Winter.

Winter was why it was so boring. In the summer and spring, even autumn, the young boy could be outside examining his fine crawly friends, the bugs, or fishing in the brooks and streams in his lupus form, finding enjoyment in things that weren't incredibly childish and ass-freezing. In the winter, that's all he could do; freeze in the cold, wet snow. Winter wonderland.. pah! More like frozen wasteland! He was dead set on being fed up with winter. It seemed to drag on forever, much to his dismay.

His sisters were busy with the sick and injured. His mother was busy leading the pack. His young siblings were too childish to be bothered with. His father was off doing his own thing. Gotham had spent too much time alone to have gotten to know any of the other teens in the pack, or even the occasional adult that might qualify as a friend someday. He was left alone today, doing absolutely nothing. One day inside the house, the mansion rather, and he was already going stir crazy.

Damn the cold snowy Earth for having season changes so far north!

The teenage boy rolled over, spreading his arms out on either side of him, staring up at the ceiling with distaste. It wasn't often that Gotham got into a sour mood, but today seemed to have done it for him. With the snow coming down heavily outside, few of the pack dared to venture from their homes. But some of the pack lives here, in the mansion.

The thought brought a wry smile to his face. Yes, he'd go and check the scents, see who all lived in the building with him. Who knew; maybe he'd not have to go far. Boy stood again and stretched, then proceeded to strip out of his jacket and foot wraps, happy to just wander the mansion in the black t-shirt and dark green cargos. Satisfied with his 'appearance', boy left his room behind, heading for the hall.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamnyf b {font-weight:bold; color:#0A1E50; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gothamnyf-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gothamnyf p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gothamnyf {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#A0A0A0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... hamnyf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #050505; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A4A4A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

HELLO! ^^

He had a long few days over in Dahlia with his friend Nayru, as it seemed in the end they were just friends. He would love more, and perhaps one day they'd get to it, but he knew he had to keep his eyes out for Gideon. Nayru took his overtures as if they were nothing, as if it was nothing new. He felt bad, he had no way of impressing her. What got her attention? It was hard for him to stay sleeping, and he kept forcing himself to sleep, by doing this he paid no mind to the time, until he opened the blinds and saw how late it was. He laid back on the bed with a heavy sigh, aggravated with the time he wasted and how his thoughts overtook his mind. Damn it Nayru, he thought. She was so consumed on his mind and here he knew after their last encounter he was but a blimp on the radar. Growling he sat up, his legs kicking out, to thunk heavily to the floor, his elbows coming to rest upon his knees as he hunched over in frustration. Was he 'in love' or was he obsessed with a female he'd never get. Man, perhaps he should go meet up with Clover again, he could talk to her surely, right? Maybe the Clover Love could help. With that thought he stood up to his full height. A true giant by blood, there was no mistaken that Aro was the son of Jazper.

He opened his door Aro went out without taking a single look, it was then he felt a sudden crash of bodies. being so tall and largely built he felt most of the impact at his chest down. His legs scrambled to rebalance himself as his arms flailed to catch the walls, or door. "Holy-" He nearly yelped being caught off guard. Once their bodies collided and they fumbled into whatever way they would, he moved away and stood tall once more. He looked to the ebony kid. Well, he wasn't much of a kid, he was about his age it seemed, maybe slightly older, or younger? Who knew, but already he could tell by the scents on him, he was related in some way, hell most of Crimson had some sort of tie to him, in most cases. "..hey, sorry for the collision. I'm Aro Marino...and you are?" He began casually after a quick apology.

[/html]
[html]

+305 // Win. xD

Oof! Gotham had opened the door and was greeted rather suddenly by a sudden impact with someone else's chest. The other male said 'holy', and Gotham unintentionally finished the curse, stumbling backwards into his room again. "-shit!" Oh irony, misery's best friend. He shook off a bit, having somehow caught his balance, and groaned. So much for being sneaky. Blue eyes went up to look over the other, and spied a rather tall male, most likely a bit older, but not by much. The guy was another shadowy color, but with markings of white. Handsome... though Gotham would never admit that. Ever. Hah, closet much?

Shaking out of his stupor, boy blinked up at him as he spoke. Aro, hm? And a Marino, which meant they were related. Away with the thoughts of the other male being attractive in any way, Gotham stood up straighter as if attempting to match the other's height in some small way. No luck. He cleared his throat and shook his head, forcing a small smile. "No, that's fine, my fault. I'm Gotham Phoenix." He'd extend a paw to shake, but somehow that didn't seem to fit the situation.

Rather, he moved to lean against the door frame, tail flicking. "A Marino, yes? You must be related to my mother then. Maybe a cousin or something?" It was bound to be common knowledge that young Gotham was Savina's oldest son, the one that had vanished without warning a few months back. He'd turned up once a month for a visit, but that was about it. The family-run pack was bound to know why by now; to 'find himself' was a lousy reason, sure, but it was the most fitting excuse for it. Gotham mused that he'd maybe become famous in that sense, and a smile followed the thought shortly after.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamnyf-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gothamnyf {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#A0A0A0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... hamnyf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #050505; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A4A4A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

He was amused by the fact his curse was finished by the other, and pleased to see the incident forgiven. He took the hand of the other, though it was awkward, he didn't want to leave the other hanging. He looked into his cousin's eyes. They were an interesting shade of blue, he had to admit, he liked it. A smirk came to his muzzle, as the dark male spoke of the Marino name, "Yes, my mother is Ghita Marino, and my father is Jazper Knight...well he calls himself Rhiannon-Knight..but..yeah.." He laughed a little feeling slightly awkward as he let go of the others hand after the hand shake. He had a firm grip, as it was a sign of genuine pleasure to meet another, or so that was how he was taught. "..so..you must be Savina's son?" He inquired as he put two and two together, being his last name was Phoenix. He was happy to have finally met him, he heard very little about Savina's offspring, mainly because the Marino was typically in his own world most of the time. Aro never socialized much with other pack members as he cared mainly for exploring outside the pack, and meeting with others. He was curious about female's but that was because it was how he felt he should be, it wasn't because he felt his parents would be disappointed, he knew they were fairly open-minded. Still, it wasn't often he came across other males his age, if at all.

The thought never came across his mind much either, and he didn't notice at all that Gotham had even looked at him in an attracted way either. Most likely because Gotham was very settle in his inspection. "...so, what were you up to?" He asked hoping the other had some type of entertainment. He was quite bored, and knew someone around here had to have something entertaining to do.

[/html]
[html]

+381 - Is Gotham flirting with his cousin? Yes, yes he is. Does he know he's flirting? Absolutely not.

Gotham was more than pleased that the other, despite the situation being slightly uncomfortable, didn't leave him hanging on the hand-shake. After a quick, firm shake, he dropped his hand to his side, slipping both into his pockets casually. Aro explained that his mother was Ghita, and thus he was a cousin to Gotham and his siblings. For some twisted, unknown reason, that bit of info made Gotham reconsider seeing the other male as attractive. (Not that he'd ever stopped, mind you.) It was an unconcious thought, so luckily there was no awkward once-over to go with it.

"That's right. Savina's my mother, and my father is Kansas." He paused a moment, then glanced back into his bedroom. "Actually, I was just heading out to find something to do." Eyes turned back to Aro's own, and for a moment as he spoke, Gotham mused about the color of them. "I've finally found some free time, and wouldn't you know it, I've nothing to do with it." A charming smile moved across his face, coupled with a short chuckle and a tilt of the head, casting his short black hair to the side.

He blinked away the cute expression to adjust against the doorframe, so he stood a bit taller. "I don't much like the idea of going outside. I thought maybe I'd find some company or explore the mansion." He paused a moment, then shrugged. "Maybe both. I might have lived here all my life, but I haven't had much chance to explore the extra rooms and nooks in this place." He glanced down the hall, as if some sort of magical hidden door were looming at the end, instead of a snowy window. "If you want, you can play the part of company... if you're not busy, that is."

Those dark eyes turned back to Aro yet again, only this time, a sort of sly intent gleamed behind a playfully shine, as if urging the other male to agree. The thought of exploring hidden areas of the mansion sparked a sort of excitement in Gotham, now that he might have the company of the handsome Aro- ack! No, the charming cousin! Not handsome! Cousin! Er, whatever. Either way, if Aro came along, Gotham was bound to find entertainment, right? Right?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Lol, Aro doesn't know what to do XD Gotham has him all frizzazzled

It was odd that he was cousins with this oddly attractive male, but the knowledge of their relation didn't phase Aro in the slightest, he was curious about him. He had never met a male that seemed to be awkward around him, it almost made the tuxedo male feel a little anxious and the only time he ever felt anxious like this was around females. What did this all mean? Aro didn't know, so he wanted to explore it more, he wanted to understand the behavior that his cousin was displaying. With a confident, perhaps even a little cocky, smile Aro spoke, "Exploring the mansion? I haven't done that since I was a pup, but, sure...I wouldn't mind giving you some company..." A light chuckle came from him, and then he looked down the hall, both ways before turning his attention back to Gotham, "Well, I know I haven't explored the basement much...but now that I'm older, I wouldn't mind seeing what's down there..maybe some human trinkets or maybe nothing at all..." He gave a light shrug then smiled again, "Shall I lead, or you?" He licked his muzzle in a curious manner, but still he felt a little anxious and off put. He didn't know why, but he knew this was a very new emotion to him, an emotion he never once experienced before now.

[/html]
[html]

Bwahaha. Aro's adorable. x3

Aro's agreement to the idea only sent Gotham's tail into a stuttering wag, brightening his eyes into a joyful smile instantly. Yes! With childish excitement, the boy folded his hands together infront of his chest and stood up straighter. "The basement! Yes! I've never actually been down there much, it's the perfect place to explore!" Though his voice was steady and somewhat hushed, to avoid anyone listening in, his utterly adorable excitement was obvious in the tone he used, cutting sharp at the end of each sentence.

"I figure since it was my idea, I'll lead. C'mon, we've gotta avoid my mum; she'll try and bag me into making dinner or something if she sees that I have some spare time." Sticking out his tongue in distaste at the idea, boy reached over and gently moved to grab Aro's hand, to pull him along at a brisk pace down the hall and towards the stairs.

In that same hushed volume, but with a calmer, more curious tone, Gotham spoke over his shoulder at the boy. "I wonder what's all down there? Maybe we'll find something useful, like some old generator or maybe some neat trinkets made by the humans." Yup, Gotham was obviously excited; now that he was all worked up, it'd take forever to really get him to shut his mouth. "I've read in a book somewhere that humans used to have these old things called radios and music players. Maybe there'll be a jukebox or something cool like that. A record player, maybe."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Lol, does this mean Aro and his Cousin may be getting falling for one another XD I don't mind family interrealations.

Aro couldn't bite back laughter as his cousin had spoken with such enthusiasm. It had been a long time since he'd had some genuine drug-free fun. Already the company was more than pleasing, granted it was feminine, but hell he couldn't deny that his cousin was atttractive. With a nod he allowed the black male to lead and he let out a little humored sigh. This was a little juivenille but that didn't mean he wouldn't participate. Aro Marino was more than childish at times and when it came to avoiding parental figures, oh he was king.

The two came to the basement and when the door was opened quietly he looked down there. His mind when back to the puppy hauntings. Danger, monsters, and evils that only an imagination of a youthful child could create roamed in the darkest spots of his mind and then a large grin came to his muzzle..a darkly grin. His oceanic blue eyes looked over to Gotham. "...maybe monsters..." He laughed and elbowed his cousin before he took up the lead and walked down the stairs finding many sheets that covered many assortment of objects, mostly paintings. His fingers gripped the sheets to uncover them all. Dust plumed upward and he backed away muffling a few hearty coughs. Then the object that Gotham seemed mostly excited to find. It was an old wind up vinyl player. "Well well well...looky here Cous...isn't this what you were looking for?" Aro used the sheet to wipe it off more. His eyes roamed over the musical instrument before he looked for some vinyls, "Surely there's got to be some old records around here somewhere..."

[/html]
[html]

Dude, that would be so awesome. What better way to stir up the family? Tongue

The trip down to the basement was one befitting ninjas, really. The two were silent as ever, thanks to Aro's skills in avoiding the 'rents, and by the time the black teen stepped inside, he was already pumped full of eager anticipation. He allowed time for his eyes to adjust, standing a foot away from the door in the dark room, scanning the walls. It wasn't until Aro nudged him with a dark grin, and a comment on monsters, that Gotham started and then smirked.

"Don't be scared, Aro. I'll protect you from the boogy man." Sly, devilish grin worked its way onto Gotham's face as he leaned over to his cousin, the took a few steps away to explore, chuckling. He began to examine a few old boxes across the room from where Aro was, peeking inside a few, only to be disheartened as he found nothing of interest.

Yet again, though, Cousin Aro was there to save the day. Gotham perked up and trotted over at the mention of a good discovery, and grinned like an idiot when he saw the player, still good to use and probably in working order. "I'll check in the boxes over here. With any luck, maybe I'll find something good." Tail wagging up a storm, boy moved away from the old record player and to the boxes stacked up nearby, starting his search anew.

Sure enough, not a minute later, there came a victory 'hah' from the Phoenix boy as he hauled out a smaller case, filled to the brim with old records. "Look at this! What a collection!" Not even bothering to wait for Aro to see, he started sorting through them, checking for anything good in the many vinyls that were packed inside. It didn't like long for him to find one to his liking, an old Elvis record with a few of his better hits on it. When he stood, he held up the record and flashed a victorious grin. "Ever heard the King sing, Aro?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Hehe, sure why not, but just so you know, Aro is more of a female's male, but I am again, more than willing for a fling..or something more if Gotham doesn't get jealous of his growing thing for Clover Love Lykoi.

A hardy laugh burst out as the younger one spoke of the boogy man, "Oh. Didn't you hear, I took care of him when I was but a runt...so, really, don't worry about me.. I'll take care of you." and that fine tail of yours... Shock went through Aro when he realized what he wanted to add to his words. Instead of showing anything he went ahead and focused all his attention on the vinyl player. His head rose when the black male burst out in excitement. A large smile came over his features, "Are you always this cheery?" He laughed a little as he backed away and allowed Gotham to do his thing, "...not that there is a problem with it...I..I actually..umm" He felt suddenly shy and stopped his speaking and tried to play it off, "uh, no..who's the king?" He swallowed the large apple in his throat and brushed the back of his growing mohawk to get cool air to his skin.

What was this about!? He'd never felt a male attractive before, but somehow his cousin was looking more appealing by the second. Hell, this was family..not immediate..or was he? How did this family thing work? He knew his sister was off limits, but he couldn't say if a cousin was or not.

[/html]
[html]

I don't see Gotham being overly jealous of anything, really. He's passive with that sort of thing. The only thing that usually gets to him is someone he cares about being hurt in some way.

Gotham couldn't help the chuckle that followed Aro's retort, but that was all he had for response to it. It was the cousin's question about his attitude that earned the other dark-furred male a smirk and a smart remark. "Only when in the worthiest of company, I assure you." Wait, that was a smart remark? Right then. Moving on.

"You've never heard the king before? Man, where have you been, under a rock?" He nudged Aro with his elbow, then set up the record on the player, cranking it, and setting the needle down carefully. After some static, the music started. Hound Dog. How fitting.

As the King sang on, Gotham grinned and kicked back, sitting down beside the player and humming along. He only stopped to gesture for Aro to sit beside him, tail still thrumming along to the beat. "This, my friend, is the work of the King himself; Elvis Presley. I first heard one of his songs when I was wandering a couple months ago, playin' in a shop down in Halifax. If there's nothing good in the world, at least we'll still have them old tunes to listen to."

He paused, glancing up to the larger male with a strange smile, one that was almost shy. "Well, good old tunes... and good company. Thanks for coming along." The expression Gotham had on his face was by far the most attractive one he'd had all day, simply because of the innocently fond thoughts going through his head; all praising Aro in some way. Maybe they were family, but that didn't stop Gotham from finding Aro's company to be the best he'd had all week.

<style>
.gothamprince01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gothamprince01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.gothamprince01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gothamprince01 {background-image:url(http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/3889 ... prince.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
Ima living it up, eh??

He laughed a little at the remark to his cheery comment then suddenly, he fell silent again and watched as the other put on a record that he said was from the king. Who was this king? His eyes looked up and he listened to Gotham go on about the musician. The record let out some static, and then suddenly the music started and his ears went up in amazement. The music was something he hadn't heard. "..I'm not from a rock, brother, but I haven't ever heard this before.." He was very familiar with musical instruments but he wasn't very familiar with old human music and this was obviously old human music. It was cool though and he found himself grinning to it. Then his head began to bob to it some. "I like it..a lot.." He laughed some then the next song came on. Green green grass of home

Aro's eyes looked over to the record, "Oh man....this makes me wish it was summer...green grass.." Then he laughed as he thought of something else that was green, "...do you smoke?" He asked curiously as he pulled out a rolled up joint. "..if not, that's cool, I'll put it away..."
[html]

Derp.

Gotham found himself grinning a little more as Aro mentioned his approval, glad to have someone to share such an interest with. When the next song came on, the boy found himself swaying a bit, enjoying it very much. It wasn't until Aro pulled out what Gotham first thought was a hand-rolled ciggarette that his mood broke a bit; if his mother caught him smoking...

But then, wasn't Aro good at avoiding the 'rents? He was about to motion that it was okay, until he scented what it was; a joint. Weed? It's not like it'll kill me and it's not addictive... He eyed it a moment, then decided to go for it. "I usually smoke cigs, but whatever. Go ahead and light it." If Aro offered him some, then he'd take it without question. If not, all well. Going with the flow, right? Right.

As if to reassure the other, Gotham smiled that lovely smile again and closed his eyes, enjoying the music as it played on. The day had started off boring as sin, with nothing to do and no one to talk to... but suddenly, things were looking up. Yes, it must've been the company and good tunes.

<style>
.gothamprince01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gothamprince01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.gothamprince01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gothamprince01 {background-image:url(http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/3889 ... prince.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; }
</style>[/html]