NEWS -- Updates and Changes!
[html]
Updates!
RP Guide Updates

The Weaponry Guide at the RP Guide is now live with lots of useful introductory information on all assortment of weapons. If you take nothing else away from it though, please do note that working firearms are NOT permitted at 'Souls. Your character may find and obtain firearms, but they cannot be functioning in any way. Previous incidents with working firearms still happened, and any working firearms may still exist with their associated characters, but they will no longer work.

LASKY Testing Grounds

You can now post testing characters -- characters you intend to bring to 'Souls but aren't certain of or want to tweak before deploying -- to the LASKY forum. Sorry for the delay in implementing this, the 'SA is a derp sometimes. ♥ and cake for you! You can read the new guidelines for the forum for more information!

Polls!

We have two polls for members to vote in regarding both graphics and grammar in 'Souls -- if you'd take a second and vote in them both, it'd be quite helpful. The first poll asks about the staff Private Messaging users who seem to have grammatical or spelling erorrs in their posts consistently; the second poll deals with graphics and whether or not the staff should fix tables that are less readable.

Procedures Changes

We have rewritten our Procedures topic and hopefully made it cleaner, easier to read, and shorter. We do have one important change -- players in extreme circumstances with multiple characters can now appeal to the 'Souls Assemblage for one extra puppy point per year, bringing the player grand total of available puppies to four.

Mod Promotions

Congratulations to Marit, who has been promoted to Junior Moderator, and Mel, who has been promoted to Senior Moderator!

Vote 'Souls!

Don't forget to Vote for 'Souls (Wiki link; non-voting) every day! We're gaining steadily on many topsites -- two of the topsites, RPG Gateway (voting link) and RPG Directory (voting link) let you rate 'Souls -- you can even leave comments on the latter! Remember to rate us 5/5, please! ;3 If you're so inclined you can give us a fair comment review, too! Note that there's a handy button at the bottom of the board to help you to remember to vote! We love you for it! ♥

Comments? Feedback?

Remember -- if you have feedback or comments for us, feel free to post them directly in response to our news posts here! If you're uncomfortable posting in public, remember we have PM inboxes waiting as well as a fully-anonymous (should you choose) Formspring for comments and questions alike!

[/html]
[html]FEEDBACK (because Sie bullied me into giving it):

Quote, un-quote: "I now feel VERY informed. Thank you, Souls' Assemblage!"

And once again, the day is saved, by the SA!

Ilu sincerely,
Alaine.

The evil monkey is Libri.[/html]
I GREATLY ENJOY THIS FEEDBACK. <3
HURRAY! Big Grin
Wait, so would a crossbow be in the weapons catagory ?
It's kinda like a bow and arrow, only more ... automatic?
Yep! They're covered here in the Projectile Weapons section. :3
Yayy ! Thanks Smile
The description under the Projectile Weapons image is the same as the description in the Thrown Weapons image. :3 And 'armour' needs to say 'Armour'. -grammar nazi-

BUT I STILL LOVE ALL THESE SHINY NEW UPDATES.
Hooray for updates! *runs to read*
Quote:The description under the Projectile Weapons image is the same as the description in the Thrown Weapons image. :3 And 'armour' needs to say 'Armour'. -grammar nazi-

BUT I STILL LOVE ALL THESE SHINY NEW UPDATES.

Thanks a lot, miss Noelle! I've fixed "Armour" but I can't seem to find the image error -- to me, the Projectile and Thrown Weapons are both showing different images. :o Maybe is your computer or something...? Or I am just terribly, terribly blind. ;3
The images are fine, it's the descriptions that are the same Smile
AHAHA.

Sie reading comprehension FAIL. >_>

-quietly fixes-
Quote:
Do posts in Lascivio Aedes count towards SSWM? Yes.

Lasky forum and Lascivio Aedes = same thing?
yes they are Mars.... J <3
suhweetness. thanks shawwwww <3 Big Grin
QUOTE (Alaine Winters @ Jan 21 2011, 09:00 AM)
[html]The evil monkey is Libri.[/html] [/quote]
wat.
QUOTE (Conor Soul @ Jan 24 2011, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (Alaine Winters @ Jan 21 2011, 09:00 AM)
[html]The evil VIKING monkey is Libri.[/html] [/quote]
wat. [/quote]
Fixed.