A Hunting We Shall Go !
[html]

Come in at any time :] WC: 160

Today was the day. The day she was going to find her some hunting gear. It was time to learn how to hunt like a luperci instead of a wolf. She had to learn someday, and today would be that day. Axelle gathered her things, well thing since she only owned one item. A purple satchel bag that served its purpose for carrying various items. She slung it over her shoulder and began walking towards Halifax.

She found that she got to places rather more quickly than she realized sometimes. It also surprised her because she was on two legs rather than four these past couple of traveling days. Her two-toned lanky body stepped toward the town of Halifax. An hour or two had passed and the town was coming into view now.

She stepped foot inside its boundaries and looked around. What first? She saw a book store, a clothing store, an old barber shop, but no weaponry. Damn.

Axe acts Axe speaks Axe conquers (thinks)

Table made by Fy`Ra.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#c4c6ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2mfm3q1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d7e81; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

617, let me know if you want me to change something.

Itzal had scored big time. He had managed to get a good deal. Free, for all your tattooing needs. He laughed softly at his own joke. He had wandered down to Halifax to see if he could find an abandoned tattoo shop any where, and maybe scavage for supplies. Lucky for him, humans seemed to love tattoos as much as some canines did, if not more. He had found a good, steardy tattoo shop that had not been damaged a lot. He had walked in and looked around, finding some useful things. Like razors, and needles. He had even found a tattoo gun in a drawer of one of the cabinets. But he was not sure how to power it. So he just sighed nad left it there. But he defintly took the needles. He put the razors and needles in his pouch at his waist, glad he could fit them in. He also found a piece of metal he thought would be good for branding, so he took it with him, havning to carry it since it could not fit in his pouch. He also was happy to find some good sheets of metal, and thought if he could find the right person to do some metal working, maybe the could fasten some knives made for throwing. Since his was not, but he still used it to throw. But if he had knives actually meant for throwing, made for it and everything, then maybe he could do even better. And he much perfered his knife for slitting throats. He would not be able to put these in his pouch, seeing as they were way to big, so he just sighed and hefted it all up. He would have to carry them. He picked up the long peice of metal first, the one he would use as a brand, and the other sheets of metal in his other, and then walked out into the street. He looked around. This must be the kind of gloomy person part of town he thought with a smile. Straight across from him was a store specializing in piercings, something he was deinftly going to go visit, and see if any piercings had survived the years. And just down the road was a weapon shop, which he thought about checking out, and he probably would after the piercing place. He walked across the street and into the piercing place. He looked around and scavanged, and had just begun to give up hope, feeling that they were al to rusted or worn down. When he saw to similar to the one had had now. Surprisngly, there was a gold stud, kind of like the one Sky had recommened he get above his eye, he picked up up and put it in his pouch and looked at the one next to him. It was black, but with a red dot in the middle. Itzal loved it, and figured he would put it on his tongue. But first he would take them to sky to see if they were ok to use. He smiled and then turned to leave the store, but as he was walking out, he glance down the street and saw a form coming closer to him. He stepped back into the piercing store and pressed against the door frame. He was about half way down the street, so the canine probably would not be able to see these types of stores, but he owuld probably stand out with his jet black coat. She was still at the beginning of the street, and he wondered what it was looking for. He watched carefully, before stepping out and walking towards whoever it was.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 278

Axelle kept walking down the street anyway. She hadn’t found her store of choice yet, but she knew there had to be one around here somewhere. This town looked like one of them sinister towns the humans sometimes lived in. It had to have a weaponry. How else would they survive? They had no claws or sharp teeth so they needed other weapons like guns, knives, and spears sometimes. Humans were defenseless without their creations.

She passed a few uninteresting stores, looking at them all until she just became bored and looked forward. When she did, she saw a black figure walking towards her. She stopped abruptly and looked around her. She had no type of weapon on her to protect herself in this form. Why couldn’t I have found that weapon shop?! She looked passed the brute and saw a weapon shop behind him. Great. He was in the way of her getting to her store of choice. She was about to run when the wind blew, and his scent met her nostrils. Itzal. She knew him, and was slightly afraid of him. She would play nice until they reached the weaponry, then he if tried anything she would be well equipped to handle herself.

Itzal! Hey!

Why not yell out his name? Just so he knows that she wasn’t a crazy stranger either. The walk to where she was standing would give him enough time to put away Mr. Hyde. They neared each other enough to actually have a normally toned conversation. She smiled at him hoping that Dr. Jekyll was out to play.

What are you doing over here?

Curiosity filled her voice, not scrutiny.

Axe acts Axe speaks Axe conquers (thinks)

Table made by Fy`Ra.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#c4c6ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2mfm3q1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d7e81; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Itzal watched as the canine kept moving. He was sure it would probably notice him in the next few seconds. He slipped on of his hands into his pouch, feeling the knife blade. He might have to fight, but he was not sure if he wanted to or not. Then he watched as the female stopped. He wondered what she was doing. He had noticed it was a female when he had got close enough to see she was to shapely for a male. And When she called out his name he growled, but not loud enough for her to hear. He watched, and slowed a little, then he noticed the coloring. He knew that pattern, the split down the middle, white on one side, black on the other. That belong to the female, the one that was named...Axelle he believed. His blood thirsty side had taking a liking to her he remembered. In both a good and bad way. That part of him like the way she looked, and like the strength he though she might hide, but he also liked her because he thought she would be easy prey, and now that he was older, as Itzal himself grew older, he grew to, he debated having some fun with her if he could. Itzal would never let that happen, he did not like his demonic part having those thoughts. Oooh, is that my prey again? You know I want her, why don't you just give her to me, as a gift, then maybe we could live and work together in this body better. Itzal growled in his head. This was his body, and he would not share it or ever let that part of him have control again. He pushed the other part of him down and smiled at Axelle. "Hey Axelle. I'm not doing anything really. I came out here to look around, explore some shops. What about you?" Itzal had gotten close enough to talk at normal volume before he said anything, and then shifted his hands to hold the stuff he had found better, grunting wiht annoyance since he had no place to put it, and he had been holding it with one hand, ready to drop it if he had to. But now he held it with two, which was not much better.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 177

His voice sounded way too suspicious. Short and sweet answers never gave the speaker away, but long and extra answers did. She could tell he was still conflicting with himself, and after all this time. She smiled at him, this time it wasn’t a lie. She found her dangerous side interesting at times.

Well, I’m actually looking for a weapons shop. And I’ve found it.

She said and pointed to behind him where the weaponry is. She hoped she would get there before she needed anything. She shifted the bag on her shoulder to a different position. It was getting kind of heavy with the books she had found inside.

What have you got there?

Axelle curiously looked at what was in his arms. She couldn’t really tell what the items were. Questions were always useful in some way whether it was for conversation or to find out information. She began walking toward the weaponry, hoping they could walk and talk, and waste no time getting there just in case Hyde decided to make a surprise entrance.

I'm finally numb. Don't try to rescue me.
<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#982c35;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e365a9 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:000000}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6a3580; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#a6aaa9; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/huj96t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 13px 0px; border:1px dotted #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#982c35; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:286px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {border:px dotted color:#000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:286px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Wc: 390. Let me know if you want anything changed and stuff. ^^

Itzal

Itzal smiled at her, and then he realized he really meant it. He found her interesting, and he did not want to hurt her. It was almost as if she was a test, to prove that he was in control, that he had finally mastered control over his own body. She was more then that though, she was also the mysterious, black and white female who had a past that he could sense still hung over her. He was curious as to what it was she had been through. She had told him some when they first meant, about her father. He turned his mind from those thoughts, since they had involved voices, and he did not want to think about those right now.

He perked his ears and turned sideways so he could look where she pointed, and still keep her in his site. He nodded and turned back to her. "Interesting. What are you looking for there? You might not find what you want, most weapons would probably have some rust and stuff by now, but I'm sure there might be some that are still usable." He thought about the bow and arrow he wanted to find, so he could start training to use it. Or maybe a sword, though for now he was fine with his dagger. He looked at the store and smiled. "Do you mind if I go check it out with you. I give you my word that you get first pick of the best weapons." He grinned at her before glancing down at the stuff in his arms. "Oh this? Just some stuff for tattooing and some stuff so I can get some real throwing knives made, ones that are meant to be thrown, since my dagger is more for stabbing and cutting then throwing." He shrugged and shifted the stuff again. I should have planned to bring something to put this stuff in to carry. I didn't realize that I would find so much stuff to use and all." He let out a small laugh. "I guess I'll know better next time huh?" He gave her his smirkish smile and turned some to look at the store. "So, what do you have in your bag?" He asked, still watching her out of the corner of his eye while he examined the store.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

It was fine Smile WC: 217

The suspiciousness went away as easily as it started. Itzal seemed to be friendly today, and this eased her nerves a bit. He looked to where she pointed and she smiled and nodded. She wouldn’t mind the company, and since she was more sure that he wouldn’t try to eat her now, she definitely wanted him along.

Sure, you can come.

She walked slowly passed him hoping he would get the hint and walk too. She turned to look over her shoulder at him.

I’m actually looking for a crossbow. I saw a picture of one once in a human’s hands, looks quite sinister. I like it.

She always found herself intrigued with the darker side of things. Crossbows, crazies, molesting wolves, and anything else you might think of while you’re at it that a normal wolf would not dream of getting themselves into. She continued to look back at him, and he shifted the things in his arms. Tattoo stuff. She wanted a tattoo someday. She would just have to figure out what and where, and maybe for what price.

She saw him struggling with the stuff and felt bad, but there was nothing she could do. Her bag was almost busting out the seams with books. Ah, the answer to his next question:

Books.

Simple.

never more.
<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#982c35;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e365a9 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:000000}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6a3580; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#a6aaa9; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/huj96t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 13px 0px; border:1px dotted #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#982c35; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:286px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {border:px dotted color:#000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:286px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 317

He smiled and walked after her, coming up to walk next to her so she didn't have to look over her shoulder at him constantly. He looked at the weapon shop briefly wondering if he could find something in there. He looked back at her and grinned at her words. "Sounds like a fun little toy. I'm sure you could find a good use for it. Where did you find the picture?" Itzal liked sinister and dark things. They fit him, since he was one himself, though he wasn't so obvious about it. He had gotten better too, though he still enjoyed some things. Though now he was picking up a new hobby. Tattooing.

He had given some tattoos on his travels, so he could trade for stuff, though he hadn't had that good of equipment, that was why he was here. He wanted to get some good tools, and get a real tattoo business going. He had some talent in that area, and wanted to use it. He was looking forward to getting some customers, when and if he did. "Oh, if you ever want a tattoo, I'm your guy. Find me and I'll be happy to set you up. I'm was out here getting tools so I could get started and get customers." He smiled and looked at the stuff he carried, then back at her as she answered his question. He looked at her bag "Wow, that must be a lot of books. You can read? I didn't know that." He was not very good at reading, and he tried to learn, but he had been rather unsuccesful lately. He was smart, just he had never applied it to things acedemicly. He was more fighting and survival smart. And he was fine with that. It was what he had needed to live this long, and he would gladly use it to keep on living.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Let me know if you want anything changed

WC:556

She shifted her heavy bag on her shoulder and looked over to him. Where did she find that picture? In a book I think… Or a zine, whatever they called it. Magazine? Whatever. She kept walking forward and looked away from him to watch her step on the cracking, hard ground.

A book, I believe.

He shifted around his tattoo supplies again. She really hoped he would find a bag soon to carry them all in. If you ever want a tattoo, I’m your guy. Hmm… She slowed her walk and looked back at him with interest on her face. Getting the ideas for the tattoo was never the problem. Others had a bunch of wacky prices for tattoos whether it ranged from sex to drugs to stupid little things like fetching them something from the market. The most sinister tradables to the most innocent tradables.

What’s your price?

That was the hook there. The price. Then she looked down at her heavy bag of books and realized that she really couldn’t read all that great, and most of these stupid books didn’t have the pictures she needed in them. She began dipping into the bag and looking at her findings. She threw some of them aside on the sidewalk, but only the ones she didn’t find enough pictures in.

No, I really can’t read. I get carried away when I find things and take more than what I need. I can read a little, but not enough to read these thick freaking things.

She said as she pulled a big book out of her bag and threw it to the side. It took a lot of the weight off her shoulder and she felt a bit relieved. She would need room to carry her weapon and she made enough room, hopefully, for it.

They finally reached the weapon shop after what felt like whatever, even though it was a short distance away. The store itself wasn’t in bad condition and its merchandise, some of it, was still hanging in their original spots. She saw guns, but no bullets, and swords with their belt and cover. She would take one of those. She picked out a nice one. It was an athemae. Ridged, kind of toothed knife. Definitely painful to be stabbed with. Hell, she took a few of them. It was known to be a ritual knife and probably used for demonic rituals. She didn’t care. It looked cool.

She browsed around a little more, but didn’t find what she was looking for until she turned her head, and as if it was glowing in gold she found a nice dark wooded one sitting on its dusty pedestal. She picked it up with ease, and it sat in her hand like it was meant to be there. It was loaded. She was in heaven. She took the rest of the stocked arrows and shoved them in her bag. Now it was heavy again. She wanted to shoot something. Just to feel what it was like. Where is Itzal? She swung around and saw him looking around, not exactly paying attention to her in the most. She aimed for his head, and shot. The arrow missed him maybe about an inch, and dug itself into the wall, shaking and swaying back and forth from the pressure.

<style>
.axelleblur-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.axelleblur p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.axelleblur b {color:#2b3a5f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Here is one reply, as promised. And nope, you don't have to change anything, it is good. Tell me if you want anything changed yourself. WC: 751

In Character

Itzal nodded when she mentioned finding it in a book. He had figured as much. He smiled as she considered his offer, slowing with a look of interest, he laughed softly at her expression and her question. Price? "Well, really it just depends. What do you think you can offer me that I would want? I'm not picky, though drugs are out. I don't do that kind of stuff, it isn't good for me to be...unfocused. I can't risk that I might not be in control. So no drugs, but otherwise then that, I really couldn't care less. I can get most stuff for myself, soo I'm not really all that sure what I would need you to do...' He thought and then smiled at her. "Maybe I'll just ask you to accompany me on some more trips or something, you make for interesting company. Or maybe not, we can work those details out later, but since your asking, I'm guessing you're interested?" He watched as she dumped a lot of books out of her bag and nodded while she spoke, though he didn't respong otherewise. He followd her until they reached the weapon shop then started looking around, interested at the various weapons. He wasn't paying any attention to Axelle, which might be why she did something stupid.

Itzal spun around and looked at Axelle, and at the crossbow pointed at his head, that was in her hands. He watched her for another second, set the stuff in his hands on a counter and turned to the arrow stuck in the wall. He reached out and grabbed it, yanked it out of the wall, and turned back to her. His face was expressionless but his eyes were bright yellow and burning with anger. He smiled, a evil smile, a smile that came from the part of him that lived to kill, it was a seductive, dangerous smile. He laughed some, and looked down at the arrow in his hand. He snapped it in two and threw it off to the side. "You are very brave. Of course, you are also very stupid. I'm not sure if you are lucky, or unlucky that you missed me."

His voice was low and cold, and he took a step away from her to examine a sword that was in really good condition. It wasn't like the other swords he had seen. He had heard of this sword, but he couldn't remember its name. Something to do with a cat, or a can. Katana? Something like that. Itzal examined the sword, keeping his attention on Axelle to make sure she didn't try anything else. He reached out and touched the blade with one hand, and with his other, he drew his dagger. He turned and threw it at Axelle, aiming it so it barely missed her eye, and hit the wall behind her. "Don't forget, I'm a lot less likely to miss then you are." He smiled that evil smiled again, and walked over, and past her, and grabbed his dagger. "So, what in the world possessed you to shoot at me?" Itzal asked in his normal emotionless voice. He slid his dagger back into his pouch, walked over to the sword he had been looking at before, picked it up and slide it into its sheath and tied it to his belt, so his dagger was on his left side, and the sword on his right.

"Oh and just so there is no confusion, if you ever do that again, you had best make sure it kill me, cause if it doesn't, I will kill you." His voice turned icy again and he looked at her with a look of hunger in his eyes, a hunger for the death he promised. He was a killer, it was his greatest weapon, that fact that he could, and would, kill without regret if he wanted, or needed to. He stared at her for a few more seconds before walking over and picking up his stuff. When he glanced back at her his eyes were normal again and his face was expresionless. "Do you have what you need so we can get going?" He raise an eyebrow at her and smiled. "Oh and trying to shoot the guy that might give you a tattoo, before he gives you the tattoo is the wrong way of getting out of paying." He grinned at her and walked to stand outside the store to wait on her.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Jeez, he’s totally bipolar. LOL

Word Count: 381

Well, she got the reaction she was waiting for. A little peek of Itzal’s crazy side, and she liked it. She thought it was sexy. She couldn’t help herself sometimes. She liked flirting with danger, and most of the time she found herself doing just that.

I missed you on purpose. I could’ve actually made a clean shot, had I not cared about you enough to paint the walls with your brains.

Her voice also had a twinge of cold in it, only because he had brought out Mr. Hyde. Her eyes danced with fire and want. What did she want, though? Did she want him to snap and threaten her life? Maybe. Or maybe she just wanted to see what his dangerous side was like. Well, she was very close to experiencing it. She wanted to shoot at him again, but maybe a different approach would be best…

She was in slight deep thought when a dagger whizzed passed her eyeball and stuck itself into the wall. That brought her back to reality, and her hair stood on end. Her eyes followed him as he walked passed her to retrieve it from the wall, and it took everything she had to not grab and kiss him. His next words made her laugh out loud though.

You don’t scare me!

It took a lot to scare Axelle. Maybe, like, actual bodily harm being done to her. Yeah, that might do it. She watched him collect the sword he was looking at earlier, and looked at one herself. She took the shoulder strap from the store and equipped the crossbow to herself. Then she eyed a sword with a very painful looking jagged blade. This would do. If she was going to get Itzal, it would be painful. She took its belt and put it on, then sheathed it. She looked around for anything else that might come useful, but saw nothing but a small knife that she threw in her bag. It was like Itzal’s. She walked out the door to meet Itzal outside and smiled at his last comment.

I just wanted to see your reaction.

She always played with other’s reactions. It was bound to get her hurt one day, like it has done already. When would she learn?

<style>
.axelleblur {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1c1817; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#866aaf; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Wc: 358. And yep, I guess you could say that. Lol

In Character

Itzal laughed when she said he didn't scare her. He didn't need to scare her, his threat was still very real. No matter how interesting or entertaining he found her, he still did not care about her enough yet to keep himself from killing her if he truly wanted to. He was still chuckling softly as she walked outside. He looked at her and what she had grabbed with approval, his eyes still holding a hint of evil. When he finally spoke, his voice was soft and menacing. "Axelle, I don't have to scare you. I don't scare most people, until they look into my eyes right before I kill them, and they see I'm enjoying what I'm doing to them. Then they truly fear me. To bad for them it is too late." He smiled and chuckled again. That other part of him was there, he could feel it influencing him. It wasn't in control, but it was awake and close to the surface.

"Oh really? Did you get the reaction you were hoping for?" He raised an eyebrow at her in wonder. Had she really wanted to see him this way? Didn't she realize that if she pushed him to far, and he lost control, she would probably end up dead? Did she want to end up dead? Itzal wondered about her, and her intentions. He wondered what it was she hoped to get from pushing him. Maybe she just wanted to see if he was really as bad as he seemed. He just hoped she realized what she was playing with.

"Are you ready to go now?" He asked, looking at everything she had gotten again. He would be more careful now. If she had been honest about missing him on purpose, then he couldn't let down his guard again. But then again, what had she said then? That she had cared about him, and that is why she didn't "Paint the walls with your brains" . He smiled to himself. She actually cared about him. He chuckled softly to himself about that. He wasn't sure she really did, but he also wasn't sure she didn't.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

=)

Word Count: 289

Too bad for them its too late. She imagined his face while killing someone. It probably had that menacing pure joy painted on it. The thought sort of scared her, but only the look on his face in her thoughts. For someone to die and the expression in his eyes be the last thing that they will ever see. Not a good thought. And she didn’t know what it was like to die. Do you remember what you last saw when your soul leaves the body? Does the soul even leave the body? She didn’t know anything about death, and even when she did know something about it, it would be too late to tell anyone.

Yes.

The answer to his first question. The reaction. He didn’t react as bad as he could have. As bad as Kemo did, but she didn’t want him to react like that. Not yet anyway. She wanted to be prepared when she messed with him next, and now she had all the proper equipment to ensure her own safety. She still felt his other half lingering in the air between them, but he wasn’t making Itzal kill her yet, so that must’ve been a good sign. She didn’t exactly want to turn her back on him now, but she did. And she hoped it wasn’t a stupid idea.

His next question didn’t get an answer. Instead, she walked away with her hand gripping the sword sheathed in her belt. The one with the jagged, painful edge. She hoped he would catch the drift and follow, and not eat her. She had all the weapons she wanted, and the last thing she needed was to be killed and not be able to use them.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I've had a seriously busy week. WC: 324

Itzal

Is the stupid, or just very brave? He wondered as she admitted she got the reaction she wanted. Then again, sometimes there isn't a diffrence between the two. Was the thought that came after. He laughed softly at that, and smiled at her. "Glad I could give it. Though next time, it might be more than you bargained for." His voice had ice in it. But he still smiled, though it wasn't warm or friendly. He shook his head softly but kept on smiling, amused by this female. He wondered what else adventures with her would bring. Obviously they weren't dull.

He watched her turn and walk away, gripping her sword as if she was ready to draw it at any second to defend herself from him. He followed quietly for a few steps before he couldn't resist saying something. "You do realize it is unnecessary to hold your sword like that. For one, I'm still trying to decide if I'm more amused, or angry from your little stunt, though right now amusement is winning. And second, even if I did wish to harm you, I doubt you could draw it and learn to use it in time for it to be any threat to me." He smirked and chuckled softly. He was feeling liberated. The control he always had to hold tight, the focus he always had to have, was no longer needed. The other parts had already slipped through some, and Itzal was fine with it. It felt good to be able to walk with this kind of feeling. He was completely fine with the fact that she might try something again. He was fine with it because he was fine with killing her without a second thought. It would be as easy as breathing. Breathing in the soft, sweet scent of blood that has been spilled by him. The thought made him smile. An evil, sadistic smile. But still a smile.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

She listened to his words, but didn’t turn around. She huffed and dropped her hand away from the sword. He was right; she didn’t really know how to use it. She probably could defend herself against a non-sword user, but not Itzal who was trained so well with his little throwing knives. She would be dead before she could make her second swing.

Axelle stopped walking, but didn’t face him. She just stood there with her head down staring at the ground. She was waiting for him to catch up so they can walk together. She didn’t look at him, so she didn’t notice his sadistic smile, or the evil way he was thinking. She didn’t care either. Once she learned how to use her weapons, she would take him on.

But then, an idea crossed her mind…

Maybe you can share your expertise.

She mentioned this when he was close enough for them to have a normal-toned conversation. She now lifted her head and looked at him sideways hoping for an affirmative answer. Of course, she would practice on her own first before setting foot in his presence again. Just so he didn’t think she was a complete ‘durf’.

Word Count → 200

<style>
.axelle-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.axelle-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-t98 b {color:#1C1712; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.axelle-t98 {background-color:#D7C0AD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53483E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]