PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Cour des Miracles
Might I also suggest a rubble patrol to clean up the dangerous fly away from buildings or send someone to check the water supply? That is what we have constantly been having to do during snowstorms at home since pipes can freeze and shatter. :]
Well water supply is really isn't an issue, its not like the luperci have plumbing to worry about. Eating snow/melting it over a fire is were most would get their water this time of year I'd imagine and snow is going to be bountiful!
can Alder be lost? if not... can he be a searcher? (thread #3)
I think that some of the threads have just way too many players and that it's gonna take a freaaaaakishly long time to do, so what if we add some more plots so that we can spread people out more?

Like scavenging in lunenburg for uncovered remnants, wood for fires in the hotel for the people there, getting a big bonfire burning in the hotel's yard [safely away from trees and the hotel itself] where some members can go and cook if they want or to just enjoy a bonfire.

Also a couple of people might need to go help dig out the horses at the stables, make sure they're fed and warm.
Like Katie said, water supply and plumbing won't be an issue, since those things have been out of commission for 22 or so years. I don't think they'll have a problem with that at all.

Alder can be lost! ^^ Two rescue missions in one, oh man. :o Whereabouts do you think he will be?

Definitely like the idea of doing one thread for digging out the stables/checking out the horses. :] Will add that! Will also add one for rummaging for supplies/firewood. =D

They will likely happen on the same day as another thread, so if anyone would like to change their threads, you should do it now!

The threads will not have a posting order, so I'm hoping they won't take too long or get slowed down too much. n_n
To keep the thread less confusing Alder can be moved to 04. "Our four-legged friends" Big Grin thank you!! thank you!!
If possible, I would like Ever to take place or lead in the stable thread as I have already made and inquiry about it in another thread. Smile
Can you reassign Anatoliy to lead the supply thread (#5)? c:
Haven can be moved to the stable thread too!
Done!

We still need a leader to find the destruction of Firefly's Cabin, someone to start the thread. ^^ The damage won't be fixable, but they can clean it up and what not.
Kambujiya can do that if we need a thread leader. <3 He travels more frequently, trying to find things to do while he stays away from the house, so it's not an outlandish place for him to be, ICwise.
Noss'll go on 5, but he'll have to stick to Anatoliy in order to not get lost >.> He might not be from Russia, but where he is from is near-close enough >.> Plus he doesn't want to a) feel useless and b) be holed up with terrified kids -w-
If you want Niro can start that thread Meg, since he's a handy man, and needs to help out Smile
Lol Ralla. What happens when he finds out Strel has a pair? xD And Ralla, since it looks like just me and you [again, my god], I'll let you know when I get the thread up.

As for others, it'll be open for joiners until a certain point Big Grin
When he finds out when Strel has a pair of what? o.0 It's probably something really obvious, but I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and 16 hours of awake time; I'm dead -.-

And yes; but I love our threads because they are fun and delicious :3 So thankies ^-^
Kids, and to keep this post relevant to the topic - post will go up sometime tomorrow "during the blizzard"
i will join in on #5 but Niro's gonna be trapped Sad
THREAD 2 IS UP!
After everyone posts, a posting order will be confirmed (lol I lied, I decided it'll work better that way) and if you don't post within 3 days, your turn will be skipped.

The other thread that I'm starting will go up asap! If you are starting a thread (Ever for #4, Anatoliy for #5, and Niro for #1), please put it up asap and link to it here! I will pin the threads as they go up. Smile

Remember that it is not too late to join in!!
ok got the pack thread for #1 out. Where it all began