Don't send me no letters, no
[html]

Hai!

It didn't feel right. he believed his best, most fitting tier was that of animal caring, and he knew nothing of the subject. How wronger could it get? No more than that, the Russian hoped.

He had talked to Naniko about it, and she mentioned he could go to AniWaya, a pack a bit far away, that held all the knowledge he wanted to learn on these pet animals. So, in his Secui form, he departed from the Anatheman lands for the second time since he had joined, and raced to said pack during the sunrise. Or tribe, he wasn't that sure. His leader had told him they held the tradition of ancient human groups, named Cherokee. They no longer exist, of course, but it still thrilled the foreigner male.

He had only stopped to rest twice. One during noon for a break and lunch, and the last was now, where he stood, four paws getting slightly sore from the running, determined and curious purple eyes staring at the structure in front of him. A fence. It had been a while he had seen one so well kept. It must be to keep all their animals inside, probably. The interested male sat on the snow-covered ground, studying the object further more, trying to understand how they made the wood that straight, how the wires were knotted, how the parts were assembled.

Once he was happy with his investigation and what he had already learned just by meeting this pack's boarders, the bulky man howled, a deep, grutural call. Once he was done, it still echoed in both his ears and the woods. Then, once the ringing inside his ear drums had ceassed, the gray man stood straight, placing the big backpack he had carried besides him, and focused on shifting. Joints clicked together, bones shivered with the sudden growth, mane gew in front of his face and muscles tensed as they changed places. Not a minute later, the huge, almost tiger-like Secui traded places with a thick-built, tall wolf, blondish mane being placed back in it's proper place. Kneeling with both knees on the cold soil, the ex-Captain began to scavenge the depths of his bag, and brought out a pale beige bandana, a leather belt with a round flask hanging on it, and an ankle holster, a hunting knife clinging to the leather.

Once all his accessories were placed on him, the male stood up, ears, eyes and nose searching for any sign of a scout or a patrol that came to meet with the stranger that had summoned them.

<style>
.liev-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.liev-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liev-a01 b {color:#9fd5e1; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

+2

Liliana had been out near the stables when the howl came. Her ears perked up as she heard the call. She would have just let someone else get it, Nayati wouldn’t be too far from there, but she felt that she should answer to it. It was a good thing she was already riding Grace. She turned the horse and the moved through the packlands, first the small field that held the village and then into the thick almost swampy forest. It took a little while for her to finally get to where the man howled, and soon she came to the spot where he stood just outside the pack’s borders. Liliana had on a friendly smile as she moved the horse to the fence, and then hopped down.

Hello, my name is Liliana, I’m a member of AniWaya, is there anything I can help you with?

She asked, one hand on her horse, who was watching the man with uncerntainty. The mare had no tack on whatso ever, Liliana rarely rode her horst with any tack on, unless special occasions. She looked the man over. He didn’t seem to be of any threat, though he could see that he wore a knife but saw no other open weapons. Liliana herself was wearing the cloak she had gotten when she had received her master rank. She rarely left without it lately, especially now since it was so cold out. That was the only piece of clothing she wore, though she had red cardinal feathers that she adorned for decoration purposes, she also had a little stud in her eyebrow, something that was slightly hard to see except in the glint of the sun, she was hoping to find something bigger but she would just keep that in until she found something more suitable.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#688d85; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.LilianaUtina02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5d5c; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina02-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #f0f0f0; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8fa19d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

Hai!

The sound of hooves digging softly into the snow reached the male first, then the scent of tabaco, corn, barn and ash. A pleasant smell he took to be the scent of AniWayan wolves. Finally, the source of the scent and sounds met his purple gaze. A blacki, brown and white woman entered the scene, riding a chestnut mare. From a quick evaluation, the Anatheman man noticed a small glint of grey above her eyebrown. A piercing. Also, some crimson feathers adorning her black mane.

When she dismounted and asked what he wanted, a welcoming smile on her lips, he lowered his head in a deep bow, ears twitching backwards politely. The female was named Liliana, but for a matter of respect, he avoided to call her by her name. They had just met, and if she desired to be called something else, she'd have to tell him that. "Ma'am. I'm Liev Ivanovich Morozov, and I come from Anathema, far east, in the mountains." He introduced himself, manners and utter respect inking his every word.

"If I may ask you, ma'am, I wish I could learn a bit more about how to tame and care for livestock, especially horses. If there's anyone who could teach me, I'd be most honored." The Russian man spoke, his head still lowered and eyes staring at the white snow in front of his feet. Waiting for his reply, he noticed how his knife seemed to glint in the faint sunlight, and hoped she did not see a threat in him because of the small blade.

<style>
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

+2

Liliana could see at the start that this was a formal being. He bowed to her and spoke with that formal tone she knew so well in those who either wished for a home or something between pack relations, both of which she had to deal with before. He spoke his name and where he was from, though Liliana had not heard of this pack… had she inadvertently missed one when she was moving around the lands? Or was it new? This would be a question for later… she continued to listen. His purpose here was mostly business as she thought, but it was business down her ally. She smiled wider.

Ah I see, well I suppose you got lucky as I am the one who takes care of the animals here. I know quite a bit about the care and training of horses and… well care of other animals as well.

She said with a welcome tone that she was interested in teaching. In fact she loved teaching about riding, and training, it was a bit more difficult to train someone to do that.

I’m afraid that if you want to learn how to tame and train though, it might take more than one visit. It’s mostly about the compassion and patience than anything else. I should be able to give you some pointers, enough to show you, you can follow me.

She said waving him over so that he could follow her. she waited for him to climb over the fence. Her mother had taught her it wasn’t good to teach anyone from word of mouth, that they would have to experience it first hand if they really wanted to learn. She didn’t have any horses that needed to be broken except for Buck… who had been troublesome from the start. She had made some progress though.

<style>
.lili-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d06 b {color:#F6A61C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-d06 {background-color:#874D0F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_liliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#271604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.lili-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

If you want to move it a bit quicker, feel free to powerplay him a bit <3

The male detected a wider smile in her voice, and with a glance, it did have widened a bit. And luck seemed to be on his side today. The female said she was one of the dutied to care of the animals and horses, which he was glad to hear. And her small warning was no problem for him. "Please, do not worry, ma'am. I can come here as many times you wish or as you see fit." He spoke, as politely as ever, thick accent coloring his words.

When she waved him inside, the male quickly hopped over the fence, as if he was used to do that in an everday basis. Not that he actually did, but all the boulders, and rocks, and whatnot over the mountain passes in his pack made him more skilled in avoiding or crossing minor obstacles.

He was hoping she would come with him riding her horse again, but even if she didn't, the Russian wolf didn't mind it all that much. He just glanced over his shoulders, careful not to look snobby or anything, and made his way through the woods, waiting to hear any sound of hooves or of another wolf behind him, to lead him across the lands.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

That is good to hear, well then I will be glad to help you.

Liliana watched as he hopped over the fence and started walking. She however did not jump on her horse. it was, in her mind, rude to ride while someone walked. It made her feel lazy instead she hurried up next to him. And pointed in the direction they were to take. Grace walked behind them, as though she was an obedient beast, but Liliana knew better… especially if she said that to Grace. They moved along at a quick pace before she came to that welcoming open air. They’d found themselves in the valley that held not only the Stables but their farmland, and their village, which had been constructed the way of a tribe of old native Americans did. She knew little about them but she was learnin with every tradition. She stopped for a second to see Grace not move ahead of them. This was strange for the mare always loved racing across the open valley. It was probably one of those days where she’d rather stick close by. She moved again, hoping that the sight hadn’t caught the man off guard… so far everyone’s first time here was just as surprising to each.

Welcome to AniWaya

She said, looking back at him a proud smile now creasing along her dark face.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dfcab4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a6a19a; }
.LilianaUtina04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina04 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#a6a19a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #efe5da; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina04-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #5d5d5c; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina04-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5d5d5c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

Hai!

She did not ride the horse, and Liev was rather glad she didn't. It felt a bit weird to have such a height difference.

Yet, when they reached their "village", he couldn't help but open his mouth in a surprised "O" shape, purple eyes scanning every possible details he could summon to his mind. It most surely was beautiful. All those buildings and, not too far away, some fields filled with plants he recognized from books to be corn and tabaco. And, al well, the huge red building he also took to be their stables. A quick sniff of the air told him so many things, he could barely start to distinguish the multiple scents mixd together to create a delicious aroma. Flint would be proud of him knowing that much about scents and perfumes.

Yet, she welcomed him there, and in a glance towards her smile, he bowed his head for a second, then rose his head up again, replying her smile with another. "Thank you, ma'am. I'm most honored to be welcomed inside AniWayan territory. It's... amazing!" He said, deep respect and humbleness clear in his accented voice, and yet his voice sounded truly in awe in the last words.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 370 OOC: sorry for lateness ; ;

Liliana got the reaction she knew she would get. It did bring pride to her heart thinking about how wonderfully awing the sight was. She didn’t stop though. She just smiled and continued on down the invisible path towards the stables. Her mind was focusing on what she would tell him, and in what order she would tell him in. It was slightly different, teaching someone how to ride and teaching someone how to train a horse. her mother had taught her well though, and she was confident enough she knew she could teach him. Once at the stables she opened the door, letting out the musky smell of the horses from inside. It was dark in the stables only because there were few windows and what windows there were, were covered with snow or whatever grime had accumulated over the years. The horses were quiet, making odd sounds here and there. They were all familiarity to her. it was what she lived for. She turned to Liav smiling. She wasn’t sure if he had experienced being in a stable before, or if this was his first time.

If you want I can start you off simple, I do have a few horses who are broke but do not have any other training. Perhaps you can tell me what kind of training you want to learn first, and we can go on from there?

She asked smiling. It was probably a lot to take in, though she had always been accustomed to the horses all her life, she still couldn’t believe that she was in charge of so many animals all at once. Her mother had trained and traded one at a time, but that was because they were loners, they had no set home, their feet always wandered, and they could not handle caring for so many horses on the road. Now that Liliana was in a pack, she knew she could do everything, after all, she was the master of the stables. That thought was something that made her happy. She loved knowing that she was a part of something big. Bringing her mind back to the surface though, she stared expectantly at the young male before her.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dfcab4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a6a19a; }
.LilianaUtina04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina04 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#a6a19a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #efe5da; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina04-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5d5d5c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
Sorry for the lateness, lack of pretty tables and shortness. My PC crashed, and it's still on the tech, and having use my mother's chihuahua-sized notebook isn't much inspiring... >P

As she opened the barn, his awe grew. The horses were separated in small divisions, some of their heads sticking out from the half-sized door, some missing. The huge red building looked old and new at the same time. However, her questions of what he wished to learn woke him up from the slight stupor.

Erm, well, I thinking on beginning wih the basics, like how to place the saddle and bridle, riding, lassoing... Then we could move up to the taming?" He thought out loud, thinking it seemed like a good course of lessons.

The Russian lowered his head slightly and moved deeper into the stables, purple eyes gazing into every horse, every wall, every haystack, every wooden board, every fly hovering over the equines' ears. Heis mind quickly tried to process all that information, make the very best to archive it all, and yet, it wasn't enough. Scents, sights, sounds, textures... still not enough.

"Which one of them is the calmest one? I've ridden before, but only twice, and it's been quite a while since that." He said rather sheepishly. All his senses searched for a calmer aura within the building, and it sure wasn't his, for multiple reasons, in fact.
[html]

WC: 310

She was rather surprised that he didn’t know the basics but as he was asking, she could only smile. Yes it would take quite a few lessons to be able to do all this. She smiled as she moved closer to the stalls.

Well our most docile has just given birth and she’s rather depressed right now… but I think we might find someone who could fit the bill.

She found the stall where she found a dark bay horse, which was one of the female workers, but she’d been trained to ride in any case. She took the bridle of the horse, and showed them to the man.

The bridle is usually made for the horse, the straps are adjusted to the horse’s head, so it’s best to always keep the same bridle to the same horse and it’s folded in a specific way so it will be easy to get out without it being tangled.

She said and started explaining the parts of the bridle, and ended with the bit, hoping that the information wasn’t too much, he didn’t really need to know about every bit of it, but if he was interested in training horses he would need to know eventually, but she was sure there would be more time with that.

To put on the bridle, you take the bit, and the top end of the bridle and pull the bit into the mouth and the horse normally pulls it in if they can’t get it back out

She demonstrated, and showed him how to put the bridle on properly, pausing every now and again for him to ask questions. Once she checked to make sure the bridle was on correctly, she looked to Liam if he understood everything, she went slow purposefully so that he could see what she was doing and hopefully he did.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
The Russian listened carefully as the AniWayan spoke about the bridle, explaining every part of it and naming them. It wasn't hard for him to record the names into his memory, seeing he was good in that matter. Purple eyes watched with full attention as she showed how to properly put on the item on the horse, and was almost amazed in how calm the horse was. Of course it was tamed and all that, but for it trusting one of its natural predators so openly... wow!

Even so, when it was on, it only snorted once then relaxed fully, as if the bridle wasn't even on. The gray man reached out a hand slowly, and it backed off once, but then accepted it, his thick palm feeling the short fur of the equine's jaw line and face and the soft, smooth skin of his nose, then examinated the bridle straps, noticing how well they fit. Not too tight, nor too loose.

"I see... and the saddle, I believe I remember how to strap on... I usually remember best the hardest parts." He said, commenting on how his brain was more used in reminding hard or complex info while trivial things were usually discarded quicker than it could be healthy.
[html]

WC: 235 OOC: Short but sweet… I hope XD

Liliana smiled as he reached to touch the horse. He seemed to have absorbed all of her information quite well, which made Liliana very happy. She knew some wolves like herself relied on memorizing things. It seemed Liem was one of those wolves as well. He mentioned being able to remember how to put on the saddle, and this made her just as happy. She left the stall to grab a saddle that was a good fit for her. They didn’t have their own separate saddles as they did not have enough for all the horses, so she knew which saddles went to which horses. She handed him the saddle with a sly smile on her face. She believed him, but testing was the best way to know if he remembered everything.

Alright then, lets see you do it, I want to make sure you do it properly , it’s quite important because if put on incorrectly, you as a rider will not be happy and it could easily make the horse very uncomfortable or cause problems.

She said, her sly smile was gone now replaced by something more apathetic to both rider and horse as she mentioned it all. She waited for him to take the saddle, the weight of it was quite heavy, but working with such things every day, made her less prone to not being able to hold them for long.

<style>
.liliana-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.liliana-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liliana-d04 b {color:#191308; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liliana-d04 {background-color:#BC9C63; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/lili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#45371E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliana-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
hehehe yes it is <3

The woman smiled as he petted the horse, and he replied it with a smile of himself. The horse snorted once more and pushed his nose towards his hands, as if asking for more. The Russian then moved to mess with her mane softly as Liliana went to fetch a saddle.
As soon as she was back, he took the leather piece on his hands, both hands holding each of the sides. The AniWayan spoke and opened the pen for him, and with watchful eyes not to scare the mare, the male rubbed a palm at the horse's neck for an instant, then, slowly, put the saddle on her back, making sure it wasn't too close to her shoulder blades, neither too close to her hips. He then looked for the straps of leather and tied them up, not too tight, nor too loose.
Once the Anatheman was done, he sighed, placing his hands on his waist, a sigh escaping his lips as purple orbs searched for any flaw or whatnot, then, happy with the looks of it, he turned to the woman next to him, waiting for her opinion.
[html]

WC:233 OOC: yeah nearly month late -_-

Liliana nodded with approval as she watched him finish saddling the horse up. She smiled broadly when he looked to see what she had to say and she moved to pull on a few things to make sure he’d done fine. He had done well enough for not doing such a thing often. She nodded again so that he would see it this time.

Well for riding, you know how to walk a horse? Most of the stuff is taught the same, or should be. Using knees and reigns to set a horse’s pace.

She said, wondering if he learned it differently. Most wolves tended to keep it traditionally the way humans did, and they mostly had the same idea as well. she started pulling the horse out of the stall, making sure to keep the mare from stepping on the mans toes. She motioned for him to follow her as they moved outside, where she could give him a little run down on moving the mare and see how he did from there. He was quite a quick learner and she liked this, but she also knew that too much information stored too quickly could possibly happen to get many problems, but she was here to teach not worry about the other things that could go wrong. She was quite happy with her own ability to teach.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
He didn't really remember what he exactly did when he had ridden a horse. It had, actually, been quite some time ago. Yet, he felt like, if he tried it again, it would end up coming back to him.

"Knees and reigns... Got it." He spoke and followed both the mare and woman outside the barn. It seemed simple to guide a horse around. Just pushing the reigns were enough. Yet, he had a feeling it was also something he would have to teach the horse as well.

He avoided walking too close to the horse, since getting his toes stomped didn't sound much pleasant.

Once they were outside, he gave the surroundings another quick evaluation, making sure to remember troublesome things, such as low branches, pointy branches... well, you know. Once he was done, he moved to the horse's left flank, since it was how he mounted last time, carefully setting one of his foot on the pedal and using it to lift himself up. Once he sat down, he quickly placed the other foot on the remaining pedal and gripping the reigns. He kicked lightly on the space between the rib and the thighs and, with a soft whinny, the mare moved forward, ever so slowly.
[html]

Word Count → 231 :: OOC: Silly professional Liliana

She nodded not sure if she should take that as something she should be confident in, but it was ok, he’d learn his lesson in time if he was too vague and wasn’t so sure if he knew what he was doing. She moved the horse to a good area so that he could reach the stirrups. She was happy he knew to get on the left side, though it was not important she had read some where about the tradition in it and she knew some wolves did wear swords, which was a good idea to learn where to mount up at. She watched him as he started to move slowly, smiling a little, knowing he must have been pretty timid.

“Not too bad, try to make her go slightly faster, only a light squeeze is needed.”

She said, a professional eye on him as he maneuvered the horse, watching for any mistakes he might be making, or anything he could possibly improve upon. She’d found some mostly due to his nerves, but she would not let him know just yet, there was still some stuff to look into, mostly how well he took to speeding up and slowing a horse. That was a hard thing, but it would have to be done if he wanted to be apt at riding, as well as training.

<style>
.lili-texthorse-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:159px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.lili-texthorse {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lili-texthorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lili-texthorse .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lili-texthorse p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.lili-texthorse b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

lol Silly hardworking student Liev >]

In Character

He wasn't used to the feeling of insecurity, seeing he was almost of a self-taught learner - mostly all he needed was to have some one introduced him into the basics, and he'd end up going after the rest. In this case, however, a mistkae could cause quite an injurie, if not a worse scenario.

She requested him to speed her up a bit, and he did so, with the lightest of nudges with his heel on her belly. She paced up a bit too much, and he tugged at the rens, forcing her to cut down the speed a little. All of that, however, with a perfect poker face. Inside, however, he felt small pinches of fear and anticipation, all his cells waiting for the worst to happen at any given moment. Since nothing of the sort happened, he snorted heavily in relief. He was a warrior at heart. His whole life was about being prepared for a life-threatening event to pounce over him at any possible second.

After a minute of two, he started to get the hang of it, and decided to speed up to a trotting. It was all going actually quite well. When things went all too well like that, he would always get that feeling that they would have no where to go but worse.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 314 OOC: wheee!!! we could end it soonish in a couple more posts maybe ^^

Liliana could see he was tensed up and she knew the mare would feel that, and it didn’t tend to end in good things, she didn’t move closer for fear he’d run her over, and not on purpose but she was ready to jump out into the fray if something happened to him. He had sucessfully made the horse go faster but in doing so he could see he was still tensed, waiting for something bad to happen.

“You need to relax yourself, the horse can feel your nerves. If she does, she can easily buck you off. If you think good things, good things will happen. Everyone falls off a horse, it isn’t so bad most of the time trust me. A horse would never purposely harm anyone unless it’s been trained to or is felt threatened.”

She said, hoping that might relieve some of his nerves, she knew she was afraid of being stepped on, but her mother had aliviated those fears by actually demonstrating, though she didn’t really try to fall off, she’d gotten bucked off a few times, but the horse that did that always tended to run in the oposite direction that she had fallen. It was always an interesting sight to see. Liliana was glad for this natural reflex of the horse. He was at a trot now and she smiled at him, being reassuring. She was glad she picked such a docile horse for him, he seemed so nervous. If he wasn’t so tense she was sure he could enjoy this ride immensely.

“Ok I think you got the hang of that now steer her over here, and you can tell me what else you want to learn. We have time for just one more thing.”

She said motioning the man to steer his way back to her.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#41a2b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #bfdfe5; }
.LilianaUtina03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bfdfe5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41a2b3; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #e3f0f3; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #41a2b3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

sound good to me <3

In Character

He wasn't afraid of the horse, nor of what it would do if he fell, but in the fall itself. He knew all too well that, if he fell on a way too awkward pose, he could break a leg, dislocate a shoulder or worse, snap his back. Things like that could happen. but couldn't help but to fear them. Only a fool wouldn't.

He took a few deep breaths and relaxed his muscles and nerves. Those constant fears kept creeping behind his mind, but instead, the Russian tried his best to focus on the present, not in the multiple possible futures. Doing his best for ignorance, he stirred the equine back to where the browinish Aniwayan stood, careful to slow the horse's pace as well, so he was right besides the female once he stopped.

In a small hop, he was back on the ground, and it felt weird how his legs got a bit numb after even such a short while above the creature. For a second, he thought on about what to learn next, since they had time for one more thing.

"I wonder if you could help me to learn how to lasso livestock, Miss." He requested, remembering that before he could ride or even train a horse, he would first have to catch one. Purple eyes gazed upon the sky, and through a few seconds' exam, he could tell that, if they made it within two hours, he could even get on the road and find a place to stay.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]