Memories better left alone
[html]
Out of Character

weeeee short post. 3+

In Character

The wind was cold on the afternoon air. The tide had brought in cold from the sea and it struck the land like a brick to pavement. It sunk down to the core of each bone and chilled fur as if it was eternally wet. The snow seemed to freeze into compact blankets and the sand seemed to be one large piece. It was days like these that left the Djose woman feeling the need to find a cabin farther inland. The beach was lovely, and being so close to it was so calming. However, the winds were not kind off of winters tongue.

Tala was outside only when it was absolutely necessary. Collecting wood that she did not like to keep inside was one of those tasks. It was kept at the back of the cabin away from damp winds. The overhand of the roof left the area dry of snow. The wood was to cold to be wet, so it would light fine after it had a moment to warm itself. Tala had a fire going at all times to be sure that she wasn't left with a cold house and useless wood. The thought made her skin crawl. The dappled Djose woman pushed the door open as she stepped into the cold. She huffed as her lungs sting from a sudden cold she never truly expected. Her body moved around the house as quick as her hobble could carry her. Her leg was still bandaged and wounded from her fall with Gideon. Paroling the borders had become hard, so she had stuck to the borders to the east, the ones closest to her cabin.

Once at the back Tala began to tuck small pieces of wood into the crook of her arm as amber eyes watched the wood for any visitors. Small creatures tended to hide in the pile from time to time. Mice, rats, birds from time to time. Tala's whole body convulsed in a shiver as she turned to her left to once again return to the warmth her cabin provided. She moved slower this time, her body feeling the cold by now and the woman frowned. Winter was due to be over, in her opinion. Once finding her way back to the door Tala pushed it open again and stepped back inside. It had been quiet around here lately, most people of the Valley seemed to be sticking to their homes. Smart wolves.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#dad9e5;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #484750; margin:0px auto; ;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#b4b6c1; text-shadow:#dad9e5 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#1e2d58; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ba0b8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify;padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px; background-image:url(http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/629/tala1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SSWM:441

Noah had come to love these lands, it was peaceful. The valley offered him everything that Unwritten was not able to offer him. Here he had love of the members; trust in the leaders, food to hunt for without the fear of being attacked for it. Noah felt that for once things where right in his life. The silver male stepped out of his cabin by the beach as he allowed the chilly weather to rush off the water and up the beach as he felt it rush into his lungs expanding from the cold weather. To the silver sable Valley member it felt great, the chill in the air felt good on his lungs, the icy waves worked great for his tender shoulder. However when he was dry and was not laying in front of his nice warm fire, his shoulder was not so happy to be out in the cold weather. The male grunted as he shifted off his lame shoulder as he move to the other leg. The scent of the grey, white and brown tail less female rolled into his lungs. He stood up wagging his tail; it had been far too long of a gap since he went and checked in on his sister. The male followed her track, looking down at her tracks with his good eye something was off about her tracks. He lowered his nose down to the ground sniffing at one of her tracks. Something was off about her tracks the male was not able to pick up any scent of blood or anything like that. However the silver male knew by her tracks that something was not right, and the fact that she did not tell the male made him scared.

The male limped away towards the female’s cabin; the silver male was worried for her, and about her. The male moved with the lumbering speed that he could mange; ever so often he would pick his leg off the ground and tuck it under him as he would hop a few beats of the fast walk, then his paw would come back down. As he would yelp under his breath as he found his way to her cabin door. The silver male took his bad paw as he raked it down the door of her cabin. Noah took a few steps back as he shifted around; he was still as he could be with the worry for his sister’s well being. The brute grunted as he puffed. The warm puffs of air that came out of his nose made small clouds of air as they traveled up to the heavens.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#487363}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#425cff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

3+

In Character

Tala had managed to set the wood to the side of the fire, close enough to be warm enough to burn effectively in the future but not nearly close enough to damage the wood in anyway. The cold was still in her lungs like it was a virus. It stuck, feeling twice as numbing when it would mix with the warm air of her cabin. Her lungs coughed on the air before her Optime form changed back into Lupus. She was more comfortable this way, her leg had less to support in this form. It was better in general, in the eyes of the fae. Tala bent to look at her leg and sighed heavy, her breathe even seemed down about the limb. It had been such a silly thing, but it left her limping, hobbling and her duties were suffering because of it. What kind of Locum was she?

Was that a scratch on the door? The sound caused the woman's ears to perk and she watched the door for a long moment. There it was again, she wasn't just hearing phantom noises. Moving away from the fire's side she moved to the door, using the piece of leather she had tied to the knob to access it in Lupus form she pulled the door open to see who her visitor was. "Noah!" Her eyes lit up with the sight of her brother and she stepped back to allow him entrance into the small cabin. She was reminded when she saw him that her injuries were small compared to what he had been through. She said nothing of her leg as she moved back towards the main room, towards the crackle of a small fire. Sitting on the floor she let her wrapped leg stick out to the side briefly. Not being able to bend it left it little room when she sat. "It's been far to long Noah, how have you been?" she looked at him with a soft smile, her amber eyes still lit up from the sight of her dear friend.

The femme winced down at her leg but tried to hide it. The cuts were still tender, the ones on her knee were especially fragile it seemed. They were taking the longest to heal, all of the sharp cuts were. They were deep and in terrible places. Mentally she huffed at herself. She looked like a fool.

<style>
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #484750; margin:0px auto; ;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#b4b6c1; text-shadow:#dad9e5 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#1e2d58; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ba0b8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify;padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px; background-image:url(http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/629/tala1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SSWM:322
Poppy post :/

The silver male rushed into the house as soon as she opened the door, a look of serious business was on his face. Noah was able to smell something was not right with her, and seeing her when she opened the door for him, his nose had not failed him. The silver Fuerre Valley wolf moved over to her leg as he gingerly placed his lame paw upon her back sniffing at her leg. He looked up at her with a snarl, he wanted a name, and he wanted to know who had hurt his sister. ”Done it!” He barked demanding a name, demanding place. Noah would not take lightly to any one hurting his family. When taking the feeling of family ties with the silver specked she wolf that meant that he would protect her. Sure this was the first time that she had seen him with this much anger in his voice. The male sniffed at her leg as he had a snarl in his voice, still wanting to know who in the world would have hurt his very close friend.

Gingerly egging her to lay down the male would take care of her, making sure that he was able to try to figure out who had harmed his beloved sister. The male sniffed around her arm as she laid there, the male moved to her shoulder starting there as he started to groom her, making sure that anything that might have been missed in her own, the silver male moved down to her paw, the further down he got the louder his snarl got. No more was he able to take it. ”Done it, Nuh..nuh…NOW!” Yes Tala did hold a higher rank then him, and yes this was not like Noah to act out in such a rash matter but somehow his sister was hurt and he knew that last time he had seen her she was not hurt.

[/html]
[html]

3+ Big Grin

Noah had entered without even a second thought so it seemed. Tala knew instantly that this visit was not leisurely and the male had a purpose set in that brain of his. The amber eyes watched the man as he seemed to stare daggers into her leg. Oh.... yeah, about that... She had meant to tell him at some point, it was just a simple injury, one that was of her own fault and action. She had not been attacked or harmed by anyone else in anyway. It wasn't the type of thing to send little red flags around in her head to tell people before they got upset. It seemed that had been a bad idea. Her brother was at her side in a moment, inspecting the wrappings like they had writing on them. That voice he had used to ask who had done this to her was new to her. Hearing the quiet man use such anger in his temper was alien to the Locum fae.

Her eyes scanned the floor for a moment before watching the man as he began to groom her. He licked her shoulder and she leaned into him out of a habit. Leaning to the side as he eased her into a lay she let out a soft sigh. What was she exactly supposed to say? I didn't want to tell you that I'm a fool? Her mind was scanning possible answers before he barked the question again. Alright, alright. Here goes nothing. "Noah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's just...." her raspy voice faltered on the words in her mouth. "I didn't get hurt by anyone. It was my own fault. I slipped on some black ice hidden by snow and I was pushed into a big pit of large brambles. They cut my leg up really bad..." Her voice faded and she looked at the man with saddened eyes. "I was a fool, and I payed for it. I didn't think anyone would make a fuss over it." she decided to leave out Gideon's help in case the silver male misheard her in any way. The young boy had helped her, not hurt her.

Being groomed was soothing, when Noah groomed her she felt like a pup again. Her brotherly figure meant so much to her, she didn't want to see him upset with her. She would go back and tell him if she could. "This is nothing compared to what you went through.... I know I don't know what happened exactly...but I don't need to hear it to know you hurt far more than I have. I'm sorry." she looked up at him with soft eyes asking for forgiveness.

"Please don't be mad with me Noah." Her voice was almost a whimper.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SSWM:519

Something was not right with is silver sister. She would not look at him, someone had hurt her, and who ever had done it better fear for their life. Noah was going to come after them and he would show them no mercy, it was fine to mess with him, hurt him. He would take the abuse but to hurt his sister, some one that would not hurt anyone, who had a heart of gold the silver sable male would have no issues killing any one that hurt her in any way. After all family helped family and family defend family. Noah made sure that whoever had thought it was really a smart idea to hurt his sister would pay, with in his abused and twisted mind he was already plotting out how to hurt the ass hat that hurt her.
First he was going to put a hole in who ever done it ear’s. He was not going to be fast about it either, beside what would be more painful than using his teeth and slowly putting the hole though the ear. The male smirked as he thought about the pain that the poor being that hurt his sister was going to go though just as the paws of the Valley member. The male gave a snicker as he shook his head, getting back to what

As she called out his name he stopped however he stood there with a snarl on his maw , he was not in the mood for her to try to defend any one, who ever done it was going to pay, they might even have to pay with their life. He pasted his ears against his head as he stood there with a gruff tone in his breathing. He looked at her shoulder not looking into her eyes what so ever. He was not pleased what so every. The more that she talked the more he calmed down, he moved to where he was face to face with her. He put his face laying it against her own; he was not going to take her lying someone like his mother use to. ”You Lying?” He could not take her lying to him, he would lose trust for her if he found out that someone had hurt her. The male walked back over to her shoulder running his nose though what of her fur was sticking out. He could smell something, or better yet some one. He wanted to know the whole story.

If she did not want him upset then he wanted to know who all was into this “falling” stunt that she claimed she had. ”Truth!” He snapped, he had no issues protecting his family and if she was truly alone and slipped and hurt her-self and someone else fixed her arm the male needed to know who to go thank, but the scent of blood was not hiding to many flaws, Noah thought of him-self as a fairly logical being and pretty fair, but he needed to know everything to know , he just needed to know the whole truth.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc 623

Noah didn't seem to be buying what she had told him. This was a disappointing fact because it had been the truth. She frowned over at the silver male and she let a small whimper escape from her chest. What did he want her to say? Was she supposed to make up a story of how this was someone else' fault to satisfy him? She couldn't do that, she couldn't lie. Especially not to him. Tala thought of him so highly, so much respect for her silver brother that she couldn't even imagine lying to him or hurting him in any sort of way. It would crush her. He was showing concern for her, anger that she was hurt. This melted her heart within her chest to the point where she just wanted to hug him, nuzzle him until her face was raw. The last time someone had shown concern for her like this, it had been her mother and she was barely an adult. Her eyes softened and she let her head rest against his shoulder, nuzzling him softly with a faint smile. Even though they were not blood, he was her brother.

He stood there in a stance that showed he was not messing around. The man was legitimately angry about this.Her ears flattened in a submissive state. Though she was a higher rank, the man was certainly angry. He huffed out air like it was steam. Her words seemed to calm him and as he layed down to let his face rest against hers his words broke her heart. No, she'd never lie to him. "Noah I swear to you I'm not lying. I did fall, nobody hurt me." she looked at him and her ears relaxed, she let out a long exhale. He wanted the whole truth then. The way he stood up to sniff at her leg it was like he was trying to pick up every little scent, every molecule that would give him an idea of what was going on. She'd tell him, but there was not much else to tell.

"What happened was this, Noah. I met a young boy from Dahlia de Mai at the borders, a young boy not even a year yet named Gideon. He was looking for a woman who does not love here. He was very kind and I'm sure you would have liked him. He offered to show me how to fish and I agreed. We were heading towards the lakes when he showed me some hidden brambles. He saved me from falling into those but I ended up slipping on black ice and falling into some anyway. He helped me get out and wrapped my leg for me. He helped me Noah, he did not hurt me. That's the truth." That was it, that was what had happened. The dappled Djose woman sat up at that point to look at him. The way he kept snapping at her caused her to flatten her ears and give him a look that spoke 'drop the tone' in the most polite way she could make it come across.

Tala leaned over to rub her head into his shoulder and neck, her slender muzzle getting lost in his silver mane as she quickly licked his cheek with a smile on her face. "Thank you, Noah, for caring. It means a lot to me. I will never lie to you Noah, ever. I promise on my life and on my parents memories. I will never lie to you." Her head rest on his shoulder in a soft embrace. The alley girl was trying to calm him, assure him that everything was alright. If she had a tail it would surely be wagging.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc:502

He snorted as he waited on all of the truth to come out, he was raging mad. He was not thrilled that some one thought it was okay to hurt his sister. Noah would kill for her; he would give up his rank with in the pack that he absolutely loved. Noah would give up his life in order to protect any member of the family that he had taken up in these lands. Noah was sick of letting those that are close to him getting hurt, he would not let it happen again, never ever again. The male sat there breathing deeply with a snarl hinted in his exhale.

Feeling her nuzzle it did help pull him out of this sudden onset of madness. Noah snorted, letting the pressure that was building up in his body come out in a puff from his nose. He knew that for the sake of figuring out what happened he needed to stay level headed, and was not able to stay upset. After all what if she was like her mother and found someone to love her and was willing to take the abuse because someone supposable loved her. That idea burnt the male; he shook his head again with a snort. His leg flicked up as he balanced upon is better front leg as he itched at a spot be hide his shoulder.
The more that she promised and declared that she had done it her-self the male knew she was telling the truth, her eyes had no issues looking at him, her body was not scared other then when he was snarling and demanding to know the whole truth. He returned the caring nuzzle to the sister like she wolf as he stood up, walking back and forth. He knew she was telling the truth, but the thought of her getting hurt by some one else still upset him. The silver male huffed again a few time as he barked and nipped a few time, the male sighed deeply as the silver sable pack wolf licked her head, right between her ears. ”Don’t ever lu..luh…luhe….let anyone hurt y..yo…yo..ew…you, EVER.” the male wanted her to understand that it was important to him about not letting anyone hurt her, he would be there in a heartbeat if any one every hurt her, ready to kill. He nuzzled into the female’s neck trying not to touch her shoulder he knew it probably hurt her still.

”Pain?” He asked as he motioned down towards her shoulder. Noah was not the brightest of wolves but had learns a small bit from his mother about healing and about what some herbs can do and what other could kill. He never knew that he could ever find any one since he left Unwritten that he would willing to lose everything that he was fighting to gain. Licking at her shoulder some more, he would go out of his way to find a way to take the pain away from her.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

wc: 386

In Character

Tala watched the silver Valley male with soft eyes. She had told him the truth, the details had been accurate and straight forward so why was he still showing anger? He had asked for the truth and now he had gotten it. The more she watched the man the more she knew that he truly did care for her and her well being. He was upset with the thought, with the possibility that it had been someone else to hurt her. Tala smiled up at him as he licked between her ears. He still was not calm though. He barked, growled and whined. not at her, but it still made her ears droop. She had never seen Noah like this before, and it was not something she liked. Seeing him calm, seeing him happy was what made her happy. His words made her heart melt and her ears perk in adoration for her brother. Tala moved closer to him at that point and she let her muzzle nuzzle into his fur. "I won't, Noah.... I wont let anyone hurt me. They'll know I have a brother who will bite their nose off if they do." Licking his lame shoulder a smile was on her face. He needed to calm down, things were alright. She was alright.

He asked about pain and she shook her head in a 'no'. "Not all the time, but from time to time it hurts to much to walk on it." She showed him in amber that it was not something to get upset over. It would heal soon and she would be fit as a fiddle to run the borders just like before. She missed running with the snow being pushed up in a flurry of powder behind her. That was what had gotten her into this mess in the first place. Tala let her body relax against his as she curled up on the ground next to him with her shoulder pressed to him. Her leg stuck out like it was detached in some way.

Looking u at him from the ground she watched the silver male for a moment in silence. "Noah..... how did you get hurt? I'm sorry for asking I just..... I've always been curious." She just hoped she didn't offend or anger him in some way.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

The sable male was just glad to know that his sister would tell him the truth that if someone did hurt her, she would tell him. Noah knew that it would not take anything for him to take all the years of pent up anger and unleash it upon the poor fool that had thought it would be smart to hurt his pack sister. The sable male was not sure if Jefferson would approve of the monster that really lay dormant under him. Truth should be told that monster scared him, and he knew that one day it would come out and he would not be able to put that monster away as easy as it came out. He was always living with that fear.
The male pushed his head into the dapple female nuzzling her as he tried to lighten up, he did not want her to believe that he was upset with her. ”Clean off.” He sighed softly as he looked down to his paws, his one good foot shook a bit, he really had wished that someone had hurt her. Noah knew that he had years of anger that was built up, he knew when and who would be the best to let that anger out upon, and so far no one in his life had earned the anger that he really did have. Family to the silver male was worth protecting, and worth dying for. ”I know s..sou..suh..suhmmm..some healing.” He offered to help her shoulder. He would have to try to find some plant that would take the warmth out of the joints. He did not want to touch her shoulder; he knew the pain that could come from it.

Her next question made him life his head up, he did not want the female to feel sorry for him, however she needed to know where his anger came from, she wanted to know, so it was only right that she knew. With a sigh, he lowered his head. ”The alpha ou..uh…f…fee..of the pack le..leu..left, I defended tuh…uh..tuh..the lands lost. Turned in..en..end..into the punching buh..buh..uh..hug..bag.” He closed his eye standing up as he moved away from her, this topic hurt thinking someone could do this to their child. ”Even my du..duh..duh..dad beat me. Ho..how…who..whoever…however, he was tu..twho…to drugged up tu..twho..to know wh…who..who I was.” He sighed as he lowered his head, looking down to the ground in shame of how far he had failed from protecting the pack to being a punching bag.

[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Tala's packmate seemed to calm considerably time trudged on. He had been so angry, it had been a new side to the male that she had never experienced before. It only made sense that Noah would have more to him emotionally than the kind male she normally saw. Nobody was stuck in one mode forever. It was healthy, to let that side of you come out in small doses from time to time. Bottle it up and you end up with a bomb just waiting to explode inside of you. Noah was nuzzling her, and Tala nuzzled him back as she licked at his shoulder to sooth the sable male. He told her to clean the wound and she smiled softly. "I already cleaned it, Gideon helped me with that too." Cleaning the wound to much would delay healing. Then he mentioned knowing some healing himself and she blinked. How long had he known that for? She would let him do whatever he wished to do if it would make him feel better. Tala let her body bend as she began to pull the bandages from her leg. As they fell one would see the deep gashed left on her leg. The ones on her knee and ankle were the worst, deep and jagged. Tala let out a small whine as the air hit the tender flesh before she let herself fall into a laying position. She lay on her right side to expose her left hind leg with ease.

Tala watched Noah as he began to explain what had happened to get him in this condition. It was clear he did not want her pity over it and she would respect that. What he had done had been noble. He had stood up for his pack, only to have it thrown back in his face. That was terrible. What was even worse was his own father had hurt him. Tala wanted to growl. If she ever met that man she would tear his throat out for what he did to his own son. "I'm sorry Noah, you did not deserve that. Your father is a terrible man....he's lucky he does not come around here...." She smiled at her little threat to a man she did not even know as she let her body relax against the floorboards.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:5+

It was within the silver male’s nature to care about those who are close to him, family by blood or family choice; he cared for them all the same and would protect them all with his life. After all he would hope that if they were able to help him if he was ever in a place where he needed the help that he would be able to count on his family members that he was every so lucky to have. The two shaded blue eyes looked at the leg while she took the bandage off her cut leg. The male pale blue eye shifted and rolled around not able to focus on anything. As the deep sapphire blue eye looked at the cut looking at it, there was only a small hint of redness around the cut. That was a good sign. At lest it looked like it had been treated. Taking the band aid the male took it out to the water’s edge placing a heavy rock on top of the cloth bandage, allowing the sea water to clean out any dirt or foreign object that could be lodged in the cloth. The male looked to the silver sister with a nod, and then touched his nose to the ground, he did that a few time hoping she would get the hint to lay down. He turned his back going back to the cabin that was not that far off.

Coming back the male his mouth parted a bit, and by the look on his face it was not a pleasant tasting, whatever he had in his mouth. Going over to the cut on the lady’s leg he pushed the past mixture out of his mouth licking it onto her leg. It was the most horrid color of green and yellow mix, but the male knew that the herb that he had collected and stored with help her. The Aloe would keep the skin soft and help with the pain from the cut while the honey would help the new skin growth, while making sure that the bandage would not stick to her skin. The male walk over to the rock picking up the banadage, as he applied pressure to the bandage as the water dripped from it, the male shook his head making sure all extra water was no one the cloth. Walking back over to her the male re-wrapped her leg. Making sure that it was tight upon her leg, but not tight enough to where it was going to hurt her. The male sat down looking at his work. His mother the healer would have been happy. ”I need t..ta…tau…tu..tuh..to see you ev..everrr..er…everie…every other day.” He had to make sure it was healing and he would need to clean the bandage. He sighed, having something like that to keep his mind sharp and focused on something was nice. It helped him deal with the looming threat of being what he feared the most…his mother and father.

[/html]