SoSuWriMo 2011 Winners' Circle
Quote:Please PM Kiri with your shipping address, along with your preference of TPP, and she'll get that out to you ASAP. Addresses will be discarded after shipping. (If you are not comfortable giving out your address, that's okay! You just won't get this prize. :3)

From the first post in this thread xP

I will begin working on the titles...NOW! Smile
Congrats to all the winners!!

I'm disappointed in myself for not finishing this year, but with all the drama in my life, I just couldn't... So next year, I'll try even harder! :3
Congrats to all winners!

PLEASE get your addresses ASAP. I am doing a mail run this Thursday and would like to get as many packages out as possible. If not, my next shipping date will probably be late next week or early the week after that.

PLEASE also get your avatar descriptions ASAP. Ideally, I would like to get them all done at the same time. I'll be out of town this weekend and it would be lovely if I could get straight to working on these upon my return. :3
Could I get the icon on account custom title of "Veritas Vos Liberabit" bold faded from #930101 to #000000 with a white shadow(or sparkle text?!) on Noah's account
All SSWM prize packets were shipped today. Expect them soon!
woot!!
*dances*
Wewt, got mine yesterday ;D. They're sexy, thanks!
i just got mine today :d Lov'in 'em!!! <333
Got mine yesterday too Big Grin
I did to! So stinkin' cute! Thank you!
They're so cuuuute! 8D 8D 8D
lol. Glad they're arriving safely. :3

Continue to be hilariously vague with your responses to drive people who didn't win/don't know what the prizes are crazy. XD
GOD SOMEONE POST A PICTURE! WHAT IS IIIITTTTTT!

*insanely curious*
you will have to find out when you win next year Kesho!!! Big Grin
I put mine all over me in various places and did a dance to the 'Souls Gods.
Am I the only one who got last year's prize pack?!?!
possibly!
QUOTE (Nayru @ Feb 9 2011, 12:40 PM)
Am I the only one who got last year's prize pack?!?! [/quote]
I got last year's package last year Tongue
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, GUYS.

[Image: sswm2011_shaw-av.png][Image: sswm2011_scorpius-av.png][Image: sswm2011_savina-av.png][Image: sswm2011_noah-av.png][Image: sswm2011_nayru-av.png][Image: sswm2011_naniko-av.png][Image: sswm2011_melee-av.png][Image: sswm2011_iz-av.png][Image: sswm2011_itachi-av.png][Image: sswm2011_fancy-av.png][Image: sswm2011_element-av.png][Image: sswm2011_cotl-av.png][Image: sswm2011_braids-av.png][Image: sswm_skye-av.png]

These were "experimental" in that I did the lineart with ink+brush instead of doing the whole thing straight-up digital as I normally do. Side effect -- no large size available for you guys, but hey, I got them done in like, half the time it took me to do them last year! :3