Joining!
So. I'm a total dork and borrowed without asking from Mister Nomura. Because I loves me my Zexy-wolf, I do.

Hm. Joining tastes like fish.

Character Name: Zexion
Character Birthdate: June 6th, 06 (I'm so cliche.)
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Species: N/A
Your e-mail: thingsthatmeanforever@hotmail.com
A secondary form of contact: MSN, same as above.
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Aw, I've loved yas since '01, yo.

Fire. Lots of fire. Kill it with fire. Huh.

So everything had gone to so much dust and ashes, reduced to little more than rubble, and there went the inhabitants, scuttling like ants to a picnic. Or perhaps moths to a flame. But really, weren't they running from the flames? To be fair, there was little reason to overanalyze the events of the past few days. Something had caught fire, someone had run from it, and now he was not quite as alone as he had been.

Was it a good thing? Maybe so. Maybe not. He figured only time would tell. So far, none of them had run into him, or tripped over him, or even looked at him. Sideways. Or frontways. Like he was a silver ghost of the lands they had invaded, only not really because last time he checked he was very much alive. And solid. Nice and solid. But since they seemed to be blind to the things that existed outside of their crisis, he would have to deal.

Or maybe he'd have to make a statement.

Kill it, you say?
ooh! you'll be titled in just a second and added to the ranks! and...I will demand threadage. I like how you write!

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]