My join in the clan
It was late in the night and she was walking throwgh shadows with no real destiny.
She keep walking until find a huge mountain and after few minutes feel the scent of wolves, she hesitate about what to do.
But she felt the need of enter and investigate but at the same time she felt that it wasn`t a good idea so she keep walking at the borther of the wolf territory trying to find something else than trees and bushes.
[html]I'd suggest you put a bit more effort in your posts, and fill out either of the joinning forms found here => xxx. There's one for a loner joining which should be placed in the "Loner and Creature Joining" sub-forum, or place a "J" or "Joining" in your thread name, just to make it clear you're joinning Anathema. Once you get these parts done, I'll get a response to your thread, okay? I'm really sorry, but this is how things work here ><[/html]
yeah you are right i will start like loner now to improve souls skills but at any time i will come back to join this clan be sure of that well se ya all then