[J] Of Fang and Feather (LEADER NEEDED)
1. Character Name: Falgar
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 17th October of 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus
4. Gender: Male
5. Your e-mail: lunar_wyvern@hotmail.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): PM
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I got bored and decided to look for a new place to RP (since where I used to do so had already died). When looking through a Top 100 (or something) I stumbled upon the pretty Souls add. I clicked, though it was really interesting and decided to join.

Falgar sighed for what seemed the sixth time on the day, coming yet to another stop as it always happened each time the sigh came. Was he really taking a good decision? Shaking his head he kept moving forward. Even though his only memories of being in a pack were sour it was necessary for him to join one, not only because he had gotten tired of wandering lost for hours and alone but he also needed it to survive, his now thin frame could affirm the fact.

He came yet to another halt, doubting himself once more. His thinking was interrupted by his feathered companion, her ebony beak knocking on his skull, doing it soft to avoid hurting him but with enough strength to send the noise echoing through his skull “Oi there Falgy, at this speed all my feathers will fall off before we even arrive!” the raven then flapped her wings quickly to make some feathers fall over his face to mark her words. “Oh I am sorry, I am just…. Nervous” even with the bird’s provocation it was impossible for him to get angry, she has been his only companion for a long time after all.

With careful steps and his nose almost touching the ground he began moving forwards once again, this time not letting his mind jump at him again. After a few minutes he came to another halt, yet this time it was not due to more wondering, it was because he had just located what seemed to be the pack land’s borders, it was almost like a line drawn by the strong scent of unknown wolves.

At this he carefully sat down, all his senses focused on all that surrounded him. His feathery friend gave a pair of loud calls towards the sky, opened her wings and took flight, drawing large circles as close to him as she could, her beady golden eyes focused both on the environment and on his ever twitching ears and tail.
Falgar groaned, he knew the raven had done this to call the attention of anyone that was close enough to hear which made a confrontation almost inevitable. And he was hoping to leave quickly due to being unable to find any other living soul.

While he waited for the unavoidable he used this time to think. What had the other wolf said about the pack’s name? Phoenix Valley it was if his memory didn’t fail him. His right front paw scratched unconsciously while he though, his large claws drawing random patterns as his mind jumped from one though to the other. He had his twitching ears not only alert to what happened around him but also on the bird above him, waiting for any kind of alert she could give him.
Ookami was under the huge maple tree he had fallen in love with when he heard the call. He looked up, spotting a bird. He sniffed the air gently, a new wolf. He gathered himself up and preparing for the cold walked out from under the protection of the branches. The cold breeze hit him like a brick wall but he pressed on into a trot towards the borders. He looked up at the bird ahead of him, he nodded his head at her and loped gently towards the smell of the wolf. He slowed to a walk as the wolf came into sight. He strolled up to him gently. He nodded his head at him, keeping his expression serious. "Hello. Why may I ask are you here?" He spoke kindly but had dominance in his voice. He looked him over and waited for his reply. He held his head high and kept his posture straight. His oversized paws dug into the snow and he looked away from the wind for a moment so he could catch his breath.

Before he turned back he looked one more time at the bird, giving a small smile to her, then turned to the new wolf. He gave a light smile but it vanished soon, he hoped he didn't come off rude but he needed to hold his ground. He knew it should be easy, he was big and strong and knew how to fight. He didn't know if this wolf would try to start something with him, but he figured he was probably there to join the pack. He had been this wolf not to long ago and know he had the duty of greeting others here. He sat down gently, still keeping his posture tight. He waited for the wolf that stood in front of him to reply to his question.
OOC: the speech that is underlined belongs to Kea (the raven)

Falgar's ears suddenly shot upward as Kea gave a low call towards his direction, this was enough to call his wandering attention to what was currently happening. His body tensed a little as he saw the approaching wolf, unsure if he should just hear his mind and run away, shaking his head once more he stood his ground, this time lowering his head to avoid giving any kind of aggressive message either by his posture or movements.

When the other male wolf finally spoke to him he let out a breath he didn't notice he was holding, at least he wouldn't get killed on his first try to join a pack. "Greetings good sir, I am sorry if my presence is a bother but I was wondering if it could be possible for me to join this pack" his words were accompanied by a respectful nod which made his whole neck curve even farther down, his left paw lifting and bending towards his chest in an attempt to form a bow.

When he had finished he then focused his sight on the other wolf's paws, using all his will to avoid looking into his eyes knowing that it could be taken as a challenge, yet his curiosity wasn’t making it any easier. To distract himself he kept switching his gaze between what his paw was still drawing and the almost hypnotic circles the raven was drawing on the sky.

The raven looked down at him and rolled her eyes. Had he to act as a fool all the time? With a brief flick she lowered and landed on Falgar’s head, using both claws to press his ears against his skull “Pardon my friend, he is not the brightest crayon in the box when socializing“ she then lowered her ear to his healthy ear and whispered “Present yourself you fool!” At the bird’s comment Falgar suddenly jumped “Oh pardon my manners I am Falgar, it is a pleasure to meet you sir” repeating his initial bow he gently shook his head, trying to unsuccessfully remove the ebony claws from his skull.
A jet black nose lifted itself into the cold air as the wind carried with it the scent of two wolves. One scent Kami recongized, the gentle giant that was Ookami. The other though was something new, something that after all his days of traveling the pack lands he did not recongize. " Hmm. . ." his eyes narrowed as he began to run off in the direction of the scents. He could tell they were not that far, yet he moved quickly while making sure to stay downwind. Not wanting to make his presence known to the new scent until absolutely necessary. Kami's logical mind told him that that this could be nothing, just another wolf that just lost his way. The more feral side told him that this wolf could be a threat, so he went to support his packmate.

Kami stepped out of the brush as if he were the shadow of the forest itself. His golden eyes locked onto the newcomer as he quietly approached the pair. " Ookami." he spoke loudly and very clear as he took a seat directly besides the newcomer, taking note of the many scars that seemed to cover his body. " Who is your new friend?" he asked glancing toward his golden furred packmate. This new wolf seemed to be of little threat. With his eyes lowered and his posture low he took upon a very submissive look. " Appropriate I guess." Kami thought to himself, thinking of his own introduction to the pack not so long ago. Such submission was not something Kami was really capable of anymore, but he could understand none the less. His eyes roaming upwards to the bird calmly perched atop the dark wolfs head as he waited for a reply. Not really sure what to think of this somewhat unnatural pair. . .
The new wolf seemed tense and nervouss. Was Ookami like this when he came to the borders? Maybe.. He shook off the thought and listened to the wolf's words. He gave him a nod when he bowed and a small smile. "And why should we allow you to join our pack? What can you do for us that we do not have already?" Ookami spoke in a bold but kind voice as he overlooked the wolf in front of him yet again. Ookami was happy to see the submissive behavior in this wolf. He made kept his eyes lowered and made no eye contact.

Ookami smiled as the bird gave an apology then let out a small chuckle as the wolf quickly introduced himself. He gave a small dip of his head, "I am Ookami. Nice to meet you Falgar." Ookami's ears flickered as he heard a rustle in the bush. He ignored it for a moment but as he caught the smell of Kami he turned his head towards him. Kami spoke his name loudly. "Kami." He gave Kami another small dip of his head. Kami made his way to the newcommer and sat next to him. Ookami remained infront of the two as he looked upon both at the same time. "This is Falgar, here to join the pack." Ookami responded to Kami's question gently but with great strength in his voice. He watched Kami's expressions and he seemed to aprove of Falgar enough. Ookami thought that so far this wolf seemed good. He didn't know what Falgar was capable of but he was sure they could use him in the pack. So long as Jefferson or Geneva approved.
OOC: yeah this post is meh, I kind of rushed it. Oh and Sorry for not adding you much Kami, I ran out of ideas on how to D=.

A new pair of echoing knocks shot through Falgar’s head. He slightly tilted his head to allow his sight to rest on the black bird. She did a small noise and pointed her head towards the bushes that were rustling nearby. As soon as the other wolf appeared he refocused his attention on the wolf that seemed to be named Ookami, not before giving a short bow accompanied with a smile towards the newcomer, not really presenting himself as the Ookami had already done it for him.

“Well I really don’t know what I can offer. I am good at observing and I can run fast so that may make me good and scouting” he stopped a moment and in a lower voice added “When my injured eye doesn’t decides to fail me” he then snorted in a rather bad try to hide his whisper “I can also paint, make jewelry, I am trained in fighting, speak two languages….” At this point he noticed he was starting to ramble, which he hated. After a short silence he moved uncomfortably in his place and coughed “I am sorry I tend to ramble a lot”

Taking a few minutes to regain his mind he continued talking “I also have Kea over here, when she is not being annoying she can be actually be helpful” at this the raven cried loudly and struck his head again, this time not even worrying about how hard her beak went down.

Falgar whined closed his eyes and whined softly “OW! What? I am only telling the truth” the bird angrily struck again before taking flight, landing on a nearby and quietly mumbling on her angry little thoughts.

Falgar bowed once again as he laughed “Nice to meet you too sir” he continued with his laughing as his ears twitched for what seemed to be no reason when it was actually a silent message only the now fuming bird could understand.
OOC- sorry I know this is short! Can you edit the topic title to leader needed please?

Ookami nodded, "So you can make items for the pack? Useful ones?" Ookami thought for a moment. He didn't make the rules for joining but he thought that Falgar would be useful. His raven could also help watch the borders. He cocked his head, yes, they could help. At least in his view they could. He hoped that either Jefferson or Geneva saw his view. He let out a small howl intended for one of the leaders. Ookami accepted him and it seemed as if Kami did too. Now it was just up to the Alpha or Alphess.

He smiled at the pair, "The leaders will be here soon and one of them will decide of you join our pack or not." Ookami gave another smile to them. He looked around for Jefferson or Geneva and sat down once again, waiting patently for one of them to arrive.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.