Red Flowers
[html]3+

Blood lay everywhere, splattered across the surface of the mangled counter inside of Jacko's Pop & Gas Stop. Once it had been a simple gas station. Now it was littered with debris and overgrown plants. And blood, now, as Talitha Lykoi stood over it with a sharpened stick. Wood wasn't usually capable of inflicting truly harmful wounds, but the fire-hardened tip dug into her fur-covered flesh like any crude and dull knife would have. A gentle curve, a sharp inhale, and more crimson fluid flooded the surface of the dilapidated counter. She dropped the weapon of choice, letting it roll from her as she cleaned the back of her hand with dirty canvas, torn from some old banner half-hidden by the dirt.

She admired her handiwork, blackened lips curling in a satisfied smile; it was perfect, a semi-perfect circle with waved lines moving outward. A sun. Representing her new leaf, her new horizon, her new day within Inferni. Back to her throne, back with her King, the de le Poer Princess and Heir apparent. Only in her mind, of course, but it was better than her once-present self-loathing that ran rampant through her attitude.

Her eyes darted about, crimson irises flitting over the sparse furnishings of the gas station, or at least what was left, before her feet carried her back outside. The snow was abundant, turning lush red as some of the remaining bloodstream dripped like paint onto the top of it. She watched the patterns of dots with curiosity, then promptly bent down to draw on the pristine canvas with her hand. A circle, a ray, a point. Eight of them were put into place before she deemed her masterpiece finished, all eight littered with droplets of Luperci blood; it gave the proper color to the symbol bestowed on the Lykoi family. "Perfect. Absolutely perfect." Until the next snowfall, it would serve as a reminder of who claimed the lands. Lykoi lineage.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:605 (5pts)

OOC:

Revan was on his way back to the car he had chosen as his den now, having finished his hike around the various territories of Inferni, as he had been doing every day since he had been accepted into the pack. At first he hadn't been able to make it as far as he wanted to go, but every day it had become easier as his body became used to such torture and he felt really good now that he was able to reach his goal and back. Once he got comfortable enough to travel there and back without tiring as easily, he would extend his goal, working to increase his stamina and muscle endurance, as well as his threshold to pain. It was good warrior training, though he only thought of it as something to do, not really knowing how much he was helping himself by doing so.

As he traveled along the highway littered with cars that he had come to mark as his personal road to home, he began to remember things he had begun noticing about himself. He still felt as if he didn't belong, but it wasn't something that was so new to him anymore. He had become used to it, used to living out on his own despite his young age, though that still didn't change the fact that he was sad. He wasn't sure if that part of himself would ever change in his time here, but only time would tell.

The small building that was Jacko's Pop and Gas Stop was now close enough for him to see details. Where before it had been a speck on the horizon last time he had looked up, it was now close enough for him to see inside, but that's not what he was concerned about. He stopped as suddenly a figure walked out of the door of the building, or at least what was left of the door, and bent down in the snow to do something. Even then that wasn't what was concerning him.

A slight breeze was blowing toward him, carrying with it a gift for Revan's nose to sample, as if bringing him a newspaper that stated boldly that something was wrong spewing through the headlines. He sniffed deeply, though it wasn't necessary as his suspicions were confirmed. Blood. There was only a few situations where blood would apply, and he ran these through his mind even as he stopped only a short distance away from the unknown luperci. The luperci was female, so there was the possibility that she was in heat, but he remembered the scent of his sister being in heat once. He remembered the overpowering urge that that scent had brought with it, but he put those dark thoughts away in his mind. No, this female wasn't in heat.

So that left foul play, and self inflicted wounds. Judging from the blood still dripping onto the snow at the luperci's feet, he suspected it was the former, though that didn't ease his suspicions much. She had to be going through some messed up things to be causing injuries to herself like that. He decided to be friendly and gentle, making sure he would be able to escape if things didn't turn out the way he liked, though he would fight before he decided to run. That wasn't the foremost concern however, it was only for the nurturing nature he often felt for others that he was placing most of his effort into. So, with a deep and reluctant breath, he announced himself.

"Are you ok, miss? You're bleeding, did you hurt yourself?"

[/html]
[html]
OOC. 3+ Short and unpleasant; sorry. ;~;
IC.

Blood was far warmer than snow, and it wasn't long before the crimson fluid melted holes into the canvas it had been painted on, leaving the Lykoi star as a deep imprint on the ground, separated from the rest of the ground around it. Massacre eyes flitted over the scene, wide with wonderment as the painting turned into a true masterpiece, until the next snowfall when the fresh frozen water would hide the original work once more. But it was still a piece of art, if impermanent. The Lykoi star, her family's symbol. Her fingers went to the tattoo at her hip.

With a breeze came the scent of a stranger, though it was not an outsider. Her attention was drawn up from the ground, glancing in each direction around her as she sought the source of the smell; someone was nearby, and quite close. It took only a moment for her ruby eyes to land on the younger, black-furred body of a pack member. Her tension released.

"Are you ok, miss? You're bleeding, did you hurt yourself?"

He was being gentle, amiable really, and she returned his kindness with a vague smile so as not to frighten him. "Not hurt. I was making art; blood is simply a side effect." She laughed at her own words, tossing her head back with her trilling chuckle. Perhaps she had lost too much blood, but that was unlikely. The wound was unpleasant, but not fatal.

As the laughter silenced, she glanced back to her new company, ear twitching subtly. "You're an oddly considerate boy. What's your name?" She didn't underestimate that the male was like the rest of Inferni, primarily a well oiled machine with the exception of her uncle's family -- damned hippies. Talitha herself knew better than to judge books by their covers, presenting a facade to the world that was far from the internal mechanisms of the de le Poer princess.

[/html]
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
</style>

WC:362 (3pts)

OOC: Wow you responded fast Tongue And don't worry, your post is great Smile

At first Revan was a bit worried about the look on the female's face, but relaxed when she did. She had the scent of Inferni and she seemed to recognize it on him as well, so there was no need to worry. He wasn't stupid, however, as he knew even the seemingly nicest creatures could turn at any second. That's what had happened to the coyote he had met on his travels. Nobody knew this, but he had actually known the coyote, not by name or on a personal note, but he never would have expected the coyote to act the way it had. Life had thrown him a curveball, but he had still managed to score a base hit.

A quick scan of the female revealed that she was actually very pretty and he wished he had one of his little gifts to give her. Oh well, he could always walk with her by his den and give her something out of his collection. Her answer confused him, but it was actually interesting. "You're making art? With blood? I have to say that sounds intriguing, would you mind showing me?" He laughed with her, merely out of politeness, but also because of his own odd sense of humor.

And then his eyes fell upon the stranger's wound on her arm and he stared with concern at it for a moment. "Are you sure you're ok? Let me help with that, if you want we could head to my den, I might have something there that could help, maybe some bandages or something. I collect odds and ends, basically whatever I can find. It's sort of a hobby of mine, keeps the spirits up, you know?"

His laughter stopped when she asked for his name. Oh great job Revan, way to show respect to your fellow pack member. His ears slacked as he looked down. "Guh I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. My name is Revan, Revan Rajanikant. I hope my ignorance at not showing respect to my fellow pack member didn't cause any offense to you." He bowed slightly before recovering himself. "May I ask what your name is?

[/html]
[html]

501 words. Yeah, I like to be prompt with my replies. No sense to leave people hanging! <3 I love Revan, by the way.

He was full of questions, about the art, about her wound. While she showed little in the way of paying attention, she was. She heard each word as it fell from his ebony mouth, forming her responses with a delicate touch inside of her head. Her first was in regards to the art she had mentioned, and she stepped to the side of the crimson stain in the snow, motioning with a fluid gesture at the eight-rayed creation settled on the ground. "Like a flower amidst winter," she explained, casting him a sideways grin.

It marked the land as theirs, really, though not everyone within the realm of Inferni landed under the Lykoi umbrella. It wasn't a mark seen outside of her home, outside of the kingdom of the coyotes; it could very well be a symbol of their longevity, were others to use it as such. As far as she recalled, only her family bore the crimson star on their person. Only the younger generations born from Kaena Lykoi and her spawn. They were the keepers of the kingdom, longtime rulers of the fold. It was a comforting fact to the coymutt woman as she gazed upon her creation in the bloody snow.

She didn't notice his concern as he stared at her arm, Massacre eyes still focused on the melting snow at their feet, but she heard the concern in his voice. "Are you sure you're okay?" He offered help, to take her back to his den for medical aid; her eyes narrowed critically. She wasn't about to let some youthful male to thimblerig her into a false situation; while bandages were one thing, she was wary of young and unrelated men who offered a trip back to their home.

A moment passed as she took the time to decide if he was honest, finally settling on a yes. He was a pack member, and there were rules that fell within the Inferni lands that might prohibit any desire for forced physical contact. She shook her head quickly. "Yes, yes. A bandage would be wonderful."

He seemed uncomfortable as she asked his name, his ears falling slack and his eyes cast down. Offend her? He hadn't offended her, certainly not. She was simply curious as to who he was, and she got her answer: Revan Rajanikant. A smile returned to her cream-furred lips, listening to his apologies but offering no true words of consolement. While he hadn't offended her, she didn't mind if he thought he had; it wasn't her place to correct him.

"May I ask what your name is?"

She hesitated. While she was proud of her father and family, she always wondered what others thought. Gabriel was, first and foremost, a wolf. A monster. More of a monster than the rest of them. But he was their Aquila, their leader, and she loved him. A silent nod preceeded her answer: "Talitha Lykoi." She didn't add her parents into her name. Secretly, she may have been ashamed.

<style>
.talithaop .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.talithaop p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.talithaop b {color:#3d3d3d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.talithaop {background-color:#C3C8D3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/27zazra.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.talithaop-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.talithaop .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
</style>

WC:523 (5pts)

OOC: ^^ Thanks, I love him too :3

Revan wasn't sure if she was even paying attention to anything he was saying. He wasn't really sure why he thought this, but she had a strange look and her body language was telling him one thing, but then she stepped aside to show him something on the ground. He stepped forward carefully and looked down at the peculiar shape in the snow, but it wasn't just any shape. He recognized this shape, recognized it from a long time ago when his father had carved the very same symbol into the ground, and it made his jaw drop.

"That's the Lykoi star!" Excitement flew through him, tail wagging excitedly. Was this female a member of the Lykoi, or was she just an admirer like he was? He had heard so many stories about the Lykoi family, their name a legend amongst his family and the coyotes of the pack he had come to call his friends, far away in a time before he left his family behind. Was this a metaphor? Did she draw this symbol with her own blood to prove her loyalty and commitment to the family's bloodline, or was it she herself that shared the blood that flowed through the infamous family's veins?

"I've always thought this symbol was beautiful. It's such a powerful looking symbol, like that which represents a pack of warriors. As you can prolly guess I'm a huge fan." He returned her smile, now totally convinced that this female was friendly, but still he would keep himself ready just in case. After all, everything is not always as it seems. Of course the statement had raised a mental flag as he had said something similar to Sepirah on the day he had first arrived here and had been accepted into the pack.

He wasn't surprised then to find out that she was indeed a Lykoi. It was fitting of course. Why else would she be so interested in the Lykoi family symbol, unless of course she was as big a fan as he himself was, in which case he would have understood. The stories he heard...it was only a selfish thought to assume he was alone in his awe. "Wonderful to meet you! I am a huge fan of your family, as you have prolly all ready guessed. I've met Sepirah, as I'm sure you must know her, though she didn't seem too excited to meet me."

At the moment she accepted his invitation, he released an excited puppy like yip, followed by an embarrassed look down at his paws. "Sorry it's just I'm really glad I can help and I was expecting you to say no. Thank you for trusting me, I promise you I only mean to help you." He wasn't sure why he felt obligated to say that, but he felt it was the right thing to do. Of course he was oblivious to the fact that his offer could have been taken in the wrong way. "My den isn't that far up the road here, if you want to follow me, Talitha?" He hoped she didn't mind him calling her that.

[/html]
[html]

3+ Short and kinda sloppy; my mind was elsewhere, but I wanted to get you a reply...

The back of her hand was starting to ache, dirt from the dust-covered canvas festering in the furred flesh. It was the whole point. Festering flesh scarred over slowly, but it left the deepest impression if infection could be worked past. Silently, she rubbed the wound in an attempt to sooth it. The attempt failed.

Revan puffed up in excitement at the realization that she had diligently drawn the Lykoi star into the snow atop the ground. She let a trilling laugh escape her, amused by the energy that came from him at such a simple gesture. Her crimson eyes watched him closely, wondering what brought such cheer to her newfound companion for the day; the star was just a star, or a flower in Talitha's eyes. He explained, posthaste, that the Lykoi star was beautiful to him. Powerful in appearance. That which represented warriors. He was a fan. She laughed again; she was a fan too.

Giving her name turned the black-furred male's attention to her, exclaiming how wonderful it was to meet her. He had already met Sepirah. The name was familiar, as she had met her charcoal cousin before she last left, but she knew little of the other Lykoi. A subtle nod was the only gesture she gave to show she was listening.

"I have two strong families. I'm lucky," she stated, arms crossing as her red eyes watched the star placed within the snow, letting the younger male calm himself from his initial excitement. He apologized, glad that he could help and that she was trusting him; another nod came in response, and then another until she looked to him once more.

His den wasn't far up the road and she turned her eyes northward, then southward, before stepping to his side. "Yes, of course. Lead the way, Revan." She laughed, amused simply to say his name. Revan Rajanikant was a mouthful.

<style>
.talithaop {background-color:#C3C8D3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/27zazra.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.talithaop .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
</style>

WC: 508 (5pts)

OOC: Listen you take absolutely as long as you need. I always tell people I rp with I prefer quality over speed, so if you need to take a month to get comfortable with your post, by all means Big Grin

Revan took what he hoped were subtle glances at her hand, his eyes full of worry at the dirt that was in the fully open and bleeding wound. If the female didn't take care of that soon she would most likely encounter infection, something that could spell very bad for anyone who didn't have the right means to take care of it. He only knew basic medical skills, things that could be useful to him when he was out on his own, how to bandage a wound, set a broken bone with only the most basic of materials, wash a wound to prevent infection, things of that nature. For her sake, he wished he knew more, but at the moment he knew he could help her.

She really seemed like she would be a good friend to those who didn't get on her bad side, as he had come to notice about the few members of Inferni he had met so far. No one could really be judged safely by the size of their teeth, so he knew the only way to be safe was to show only the utmost respect for the members of his pack. Those outside the lines of Inferni...well he would cross that bridge when he got to it.

He looked up at her when she crossed her arms and gave her statement. "Two strong families? Your mother and father are of Lykoi and another? You must be very proud of that." He smiled and looked back down at the star, wishing he could lift it up and take it with him to add to his collection, but alas he couldn't do so. Blood wasn't something that could be carried and saved, at least not to the best of his knowledge. He could only admire this symbol as it was, a symbol of one of the most powerful and awe inspiring families he had ever heard of, legends among the members of his family and old friends. "My family may not be as legendary as the Lykoi family, but I am proud to carry the Rajanikant name, and they are strong."

With that last thought he removed his attention from the symbol and smiled widely at her as she stepped to his side and allowed him to lead the way. "Thank you, it's really not that far at all. I live in one of the abandoned cars up ahead." He contemplated shifting into Optime form and with a final decision he did so before setting off to lead her to his den. He preferred his Lupus form, but he knew he would need his hands to wrap the bandages around her hand. "We'll need to clean that wound and bandage it. I can only do so much before I'd recommend going to someone who knows extensive medical knowledge. That wound could cause you a lot of problems and I don't want to see that happen to you." His ears drooped a bit as he glanced at the wound again while they walked together.

[/html]
[html]

3+ Better post this time! <3

She pushed her chestnut curls from her face with the wounded hand, listening and reciprocating in the started conversation between what she assumed could be a friend. Her eyes, filled with curiosity and so easy to read, focused upon the black pelt of the male who stood before her. Revan was interesting. So excited about something so simple as the Lykoi family.

They began talk of blood, and her face seemed to light up with joy. She was, without a doubt, proud of her lines. "Two strong families?" She agreed with a nod. Indeed, she was of two strong families. Three, if she brought her mother's blood back from the grave she had put it inside of. The crimson eyes focused so intently on Revan glittered for a brief moment. "My father is Gabriel de le Poer. And my mother was the sister of Hybrid," she admitted. She hadn't been born to a Lykoi parent, but Gabriel was close enough. He was the son of Kaena, and Kaena proved to hold all of the Lykoi blood in her old veins. She was the source, and Talitha was glad to have received her genes from the grizzled silver woman.

He disclosed that his own family wasn't legendary, a word that made Talitha laugh; she certainly wouldn't call her families legendary. "It's good to be proud of who you are, Revan. Family is always there for you, even when you think you don't need them." Her words of wisdom for the moment were easily shattered by her own past. Andrezej hadn't been there for her, and several of her uncles and aunts were ashamed of what they were. But she knew she was right. Family was everything in a world populated by such vile things as wolves. Vile things that had worked their way into her life as well.

As the male shifted from his four-legged form into the bipedal one she preferred, she wondered if he had any other family in the area. Cotl had Marik, and she had a panoply of hybrid beasts that ran about with the Chaos Star and Lykoi blood, but it never occurred to her that some members of her home might not have anyone.

He moved and she followed, smiling a subtle but gentle smile as he spoke of the wound. She had almost forgotten it in the mention of family, and was surprised when she noted concern amongst the various tones. "I'm sure I would be fine, little dear one." She had faith in herself to keep the hand clean, but his help and vague worry was welcome regardless.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
</style>

WC:597 (5pts)

OOC:Sorry took so long >.<

Revan smiled as she pushed the curls from her face. She really was beautiful when he actually took the chance to step back and look at her, but he didn't know the right way to tell her this. Besides, with her eyes, there was no way she was without a mate, that was simply a matter of fact. So he settled with keeping their relationship as a friendship, barring the hand of fate stepping in, and he contented himself with being allowed to be her companion for the day.

At her simple declaration, stating the fact as if it was common knowledge to everyone, his jaw dropped slightly and he stopped walking to stare in awe at her for a moment. "I had no idea you were the daughter of Gabriel de la Poer, son of Kaena Lykoi. You must be so proud to be able to say that, I certainly would be." The only other female he knew to be a granddaughter of Kaena was Sepirah, but he wouldn't bring her up again. When he realized he was staring into her eyes, he recovered himself, resuming walking with a slightly embarrassed speed.

He smiled at her comment about family, nodding enthusiastically as he remembered his mother's, father's, and sister's faces, how they supported his decision to leave them behind even with his young age, how he knew they would love him no matter what he did. "My family will always be my true heroes, even with my huge fandom of the Lykoi family, and you are so correct Tali. Family will always be your last true sanctuary from the evils of this world."

He looked at her face again as he could see something in her eyes that worried him a bit. He would never know what it was that was plaguing her, but that wouldn't stop him from helping her in any way he could. Bandaging and taking care of the wound on her hand would only be the start. "That's funny because that's what my sister used to say. Well, not the little dear one part, which actually sounds very nice coming from you, but she used to say similar things when she got a nasty cut. Papa Kodi always used to tell me it was better to be safe than sorry, so he taught me basic first aid in case Rose, my sister, ever got hurt when I used to watch her. We used to have so much fun together..." He sighed, remembering all the fun times he had with his family. He missed them so much and sometimes he regretted leaving them, but fate had plans for him and he was determined to see what those plans were.

It didn't take long for them to reach the car that was Revan's den. He smiled and pointed it out, crawling inside to look through the neatly organized collection of items. He was a collector of odd trinkets and things that caught his interest as well as things he might need, such as the roll of bandages and the bottle of alcohol he had found the other day. "Come on in, this is my home, you are welcome to enter Tali." He smiled innocently, holding up the bandages and the bottle. What was it about this female that just kept catching his eye? Was it her eyes? That must be it, he just couldn't stop looking at the gorgeous orbs of crimson. That was something he noticed about Rose as well as any other female he held affection for. Eyes were his favorite feature.

[/html]
[html]

3+ Sorry for the wait on this! <3

She was growing more comfortable in speaking her past, present and heritage to the members of her pack. After all, they knew Gabriel. They accepted him, and they would have to accept her as well, even if she felt shame for being the de le Poer's daughter. The wolf in him caused a great rift in her, in her confidence and mental being. Wolves were bad, deserved punishment for a legacy born into them. But if that was truth, what was she? Was she bad? Would she burn like Andrezej and Haku? Would her father?

No, they wouldn't. They were good, and it caused her head to spin.

But everyone trusted Gabriel, and everyone knew he wasn't a dainty coyote, so she knew she shouldn't feel the shame that she did. Still, it came. And still, it was hard for her to admit to it. Revan didn't even bat an eye, other than to marvel at how proud she was. She gave him a smile, but deep down, she knew she wasn't proud.

The younger man seemed to gaze at her eyes more frequently than others, and it brought a silent chuckle to the muzzle of the russet coy-mutt. Her eyes. She hated her eyes, too expressive and too much like Faolin Mogotsi's. Like the woman who had left Gabriel. Her perfect father. She didn't forgive her mother for that, changing her wonderful father into a lonely husk. The girl didn't understand the depth that Faolin's disappearance really had.

She followed as the black male lead her to an old car, presumably his den, listening to all of his words. He complimented her choice of words, giving him a little name that she used for many members of the coyote kingdom. Her laughter escaped into the air, creating a cloud of breath that faded. "Thank you, I suppose. It's better I don't speak names. The winds might take them to enemies," she explained, sliding into the car with a curious expression. She hadn't been around many human creations outside of the manor she lived inside, and the rusted frame was a wonder.

He brought out a bottle and bandages and she held out her hand, giving him permission to tend to it without words. "Your sister was very smart, I think." She nodded after the words faded into nothing. If he had family elsewhere, she wondered why he was there.

table by silver; image by marilynjane@flickr

<style>
.talithaop b {color:#1f1f1f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
</style>
[/html]
</style>

WC:538 (5pts)

OOC:It's absolutely no problem at all <3

Revan had no idea that this female noticed his frequent glances at her eyes with her giving no indication that she noticed. It wasn't a completely obvious gesture, but if she had noticed, he wondered what she would have said. Certainly there was something there about this coyote that brought a sense of calm within him, as if she was calming personified, as if the world seemed so quiet with her here. Revan liked that, liked having her around, and he was certainly glad to have met her, hoping she would come to call him friend in time.

Her words perked his interest, his ears standing up slightly more erect than they had been as he tilted his head, wondering just what she meant by the statement. Were there enemies within Inferni territory? He certainly hadn't picked up any strange scents on his travels, but then again he was still very much a newcomer to these lands. Were there even others around besides Inferni that could be labeled as enemies? "Well, you are welcome, both in response to your thanks and to my den as well." He stretched out his arms a bit wide, as if to show her the confines of his home. "Welcome to Chateau de Rajanikant." He smiled widely before setting the bandages and the bottle to his side and reaching for the offered wounded arm, laying that on his lap so he had a nice little workspace to use. Optime form definitely came in handy at times.

As he examined the wound carefully, making sure the flesh wasn't becoming infected and removing any foreign objects, he smiled at her comment about his sister. "Yes, Rose is indeed a very smart coyote. I am very proud of her, though I do miss her so." He reached for the bottle and tipped it over her wound though no liquid escaped just yet. "This is going to sting a bit, it's alcohol, useful for cleaning wounds and helping to prevent infection, but the process is a bit painful." He carefully poured out just enough to cover the wound in the liquid, offering comforting pats on the russet female's back if she needed it. With that finished, he replaced the bottle back at its original position and grabbed the bandages, wrapping her arm in them just tight enough to prevent it slipping off but loose enough to allow blood to flow freely. Once finished, he tied a knot to the right of the wound and smiled at her.

"Well, you're all set. That should heal up just fine, though you'll have a fairly nasty battle scar. I imagine from the shape of the wound that was your intention anyway, but it's better you know now and be safe rather than sorry. Will make an interesting story though eh?" He chuckled slightly, looking up and then embarrassingly away when he caught himself staring into her eyes again, but he finally figured it was time to let her know why he was glancing. "Tali, if I may call you that, I have to say your eyes are so unique and wonderful to look at. In essence, they're beautiful." He had no idea how much power this compliment carried with it.

[/html]
[html]

Having never been in or near a car before, she took time to study what he called home. It wasn't her ideal dwelling, far too cramped for her tastes, but she supposed it suited his. He smiled, agreeing that his sister was smart before reaching for a bottle she hadn't noticed before. This is going to sting. She didn't brace herself, despite the warning, and when the sizzling burn from the alcohol hit the open flesh on the back of her hand, she let out a hissing growl. Her fingers tightened, but her hand didn't pull away. She sighed, eyes watching the bandages as they were wrapped carefully around the wound.

She laughed at his words, light-heartedly, before pushing her hair away from her face. "Thank you for the help, Revan. I never learned how to heal people," she offered, giving him praise for a skill that she was sure not many people possessed. The princess herself was nearly devoid of all skills, though luckily possessed some wit and intelligence. As she looked at the younger male's collection of items, she felt pride knowing he was one of them.

The comments on her eyes distracted her, driving her attention to the black-furred man beside her. Embarrassed, she pulled herself from his vicinity. In essence, they're beautiful. Beautiful. She hated them, but others found them a wonderful oddity. A slender hand, the one lacking a bandage, raised to cover one eye. "They're my mothers. And my uncle's. I hate them." Her voice was firm. She did hate them. They expressed too much, showed off far too many emotions without asking first.

table by silver; image by marilynjane@flickr

<style>
.talithaop b {color:#1f1f1f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
</style>
[/html]
</style>

WC:517(5pts)

OOC:Sorry for the wait >.> Also feel free to modify the doll as you see fit ^^

Revan smiled widely at her thanks. "Of course Tali, it was nothing. I am always eager to help out a friend in need, if I may call you a friend." He definitely thought of her as a friend. She just seemed so nice and had commented him immensely for his skills, something which labeled her a friend in Revan's book, that was for certain. Besides...she was beautiful, so a friendship with her was more than enough to make him happy.

The moment the compliment about her eyes had left his muzzle, Tali had seemed to instantly change. Revan watched with worry as she placed a slender hand over her eye and his jaw dropped when she told him she hated her eyes. When he recovered, he reached to try and gently remove her hand from her eye. "Tali, you shouldn't hate your eyes. They are the windows to your soul, something that anybody in their right mind would be honored to see. Emotions shouldn't be hidden away like something that should be shunned, they are what make us what we are, otherwise we would only be shells that only focus on our next meal, mating to pass on our bloodline to the next generation, and surviving. WIthout emotions, the world would be a boring place in my opinion and whoever created you wished you to have these windows that are in my opinion one of your more..gorgeous features. Please don't hide or hate something so beautiful from the world, because it would be a shame for rest of the world to have to miss out on those twin jewels of crimson that could start a war between the males of the world with one bat of your eyelashes."

That reminded him of something and he looked around at his collection of items to pick out something that would hopefully be worthy enough as a gift in her eyes. With one quick look around his little car den, he smiled and reached past her to pick up a small figure he had found in a car not very far from here. The figure was a child's doll and possessed hair as red as Tali's, with eyes to match, and a small blue dress to accent her eyes. Within the doll's hair was a blue ribbon that tied her hair back into a pony tail. The doll was in great shape for having been locked away in a car all these years, but of course it showed signs of the wear and tear it had received over the years. Nevertheless, it was a perfect gift for the crimson eyed female, so he smiled and held it out to Tali. "Here, I want you to have this. I give gifts to all of my friends and I believe this one suits you very well. It's almost as if I found it just for you, just a little something to let you know someone cares about you, so please take it as a token of our friendship." He held out the doll for her, hoping she would accept it.

[/html]
[html]

Her admission to her hate of the wide crimson gaze she sported seemed to leave the black male dumbfounded. She allowed him to remove her hand from her face, listening intently as he explained his opinion, but she couldn't see the same beauty he did. She had her mother's eyes. Faolin lived in her daughter if she lived nowhere else, and Talitha found it so distasteful. "Emotions get people killed." It was a simple statement, backed up by memories of Haku Soul and Andrezej. Backed up by memories of war. Emotion had gotten so many hurt in that time, and left others dead, even when it wasn't their fault.

Revan rummaged around in his collection of junk and it sparked Talitha's curiosity. When he returned his attention to her, smiling, he offered her an item held in his hand. The Lykoi seemed surprised. She wasn't accustomed to gifts of a physical sort, but he seemed to think she deserved one. A doll. Her expression hardened, then softened into a smile, fingers wrapping around the child's toy with the utmost care. "Thank you, Revan. I appreciate this." The words seemed absent, as if the woman wasn't tied to the reality around her for a brief moment. Though the smile remained, it feel into a morose light, leaving the de le Poer princess solemn.

[/html]