[m] all my dreams just too high
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

WC:3+

He had the arms of a junkie, track marks all over his arms from the heroin filled needles. The black male was back, he had followed the pack idiot to these lands, what a stupid wolf…no not wolf stupid piece of trash he was for thinking he could run away from his job, first allows some power hungry wolf to run him out and take part of his tail off. Did the little worthless trash even try to defend him, did he even check on him? No! Lucifer would find him and kill him, he was sick of making excuses of why he should spear the male’s life. However, after seeing the white female on the border lands, he knew he could wait a bit on the merciful killing of the trash; he could have just a small bit of fun in the process. Licking his finger as he spread his fur apart on his thigh, the male poked around till he found a vein that he thought might be able to hold up long enough to put the injection in. Twisting his leg to where the vein was bulging out, as he quickly plunged the needle into his leg. He rolled his eyes back into his head, just a small amount of pain came from shock of the needle being pushed into his leg, and he drew the plunger back to see the red blood in the canister. Yes, he was in. Without a second though the male pushed the plunger all the way down, feeling the warmth wash over him. Bliss a new re-found happiness coming to his body, and mind. ”Yesssss” The black monster hissed like the snake that he was as he put the used need back into his small hip sac. As he closed the bag he sighed, all of his anger slowly just dripped off of him, like sweat dripping off his body. He shifted around in the rock that was in the kitchen room. The black monster rolled his eyes back as he enjoyed the high that came from the high. [/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Table©Kitty Coding©Sie
ooc text. 514 words

In Character

Sele slipped away from her den, hoping to sneak out so that she could participate in her own sort of therapy. She couldn't keep the rocks inside anymore. And having been under watch she hadn't been able to slip out too often. But she finally seemed able to do that now. She had thought it had been difficult to sneak around before and keep her secret but now that someone had caught whiff of it well, it proved even more difficult to sneak around. To slip our and get her own special fix. Just because she wasn't being allowed to injure herself didn't mean that the urges weren't still there. Actually she felt a greater need to injure herself. She was itching more and more to rip apart her flesh and allow the fur to be stained once again.

She glanced behind her to make sure that she wasn't being followed before continuing on her way, hurrying as best as she could. She wanted to get out as quickly as possible. To get away before it was realized that she wasn't in her room any longer. Quite simply put, she needed this fix in order to ease the turmoil in her mind. She simply couldn't stand the inner torment without some way to alleviate it. She only knew of a single way to get rid of it and she was being kept from it.

Just like a paranoid junkie she continued to check behind her to make sure that she wasn't being followed. She had been too busy looking behind her that she had almost missed what was in front of her. She almost missed the black figure hanging out in the kitchen. But when she finally did spot him she had to pause and just stare. No, it couldn't be, could it? "D...dad?" She stuttered out, staring at the other in disbelief. She was stock still for a moment or two before she finally moved over to him, walking on her hand as she always did. Once she got over to him she dropped her feet to the ground so that she could sink to her knees and free up her hands. "Dad! I've looked for you everywhere!" She exclaimed as she reached out to try and wrap her arms around the male's legs in a hug so that she might be able to happily nuzzle her face against his knees. She was just like a happy pup after a bit of affection. She had missed her father. After all it was in search of him that she had left her brother after their mother's death. She had found him briefly in Souls and then he was gone again. Her search had led her to New Brunswick and for awhile she had given up and just had forgotten the reason that she had gone to New Brunswick when she found a family in the cult. Though once she had returned to Souls with her sister she had started to miss her dad again and had even asked about him when she had met Pontiac for the first time.

<style>
.sele-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sele-ktable b {color:#740e1c;}
.sele-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sele-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#970130; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sele-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sele-ktable {background-color:#6d583d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... elenem.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

He pulled the needle out of his arm as he felt the waves of the high roll though his body, he loved this feeling. He felt like a superman, nothing could happen to him, and nothing could hurt him. He placed the need onto the table as he sat there watching the room spin and shift around, it would be a short bit before he would move too much, he did not want to fall down, actually it was more to do with the fact he wanted to enjoy this bliss of being his own superman. The black male shifted around as he closed his eyes, enjoying every little sound and every little smell as the junkie just loved life right now. A scent hit him, a wolf..a she wolf. Lucifer Sawtooth knew if he was lucky that this she wolf would be without any color and he would be able to have some fun with her.

Hearing the voice, it took time for it to click in his mind that she was talking to him, but she was white. So if this dove wanted to call him Dad he wouldn’t fight it, just a nickname right? Sure it was, after all he had no children. She was good looking enough that he would let her say whatever as long as he got out of it what he wanted. Dropping a hand down he scratched the top of her head between her ears. Feeling her wrap around his knee the male took her arms losing them up as he moved down to his kneed as he wrapped his arms around her, if she was wanting to get down and dirty this quick he was all game for that. ”I’m sorry Dove. Did you miss me?” Question would be did she even know him really? She might have meet the Lucifer that lived once upon a time, but this one well he was just a monster.

[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Table©Kitty Coding©Sie
ooc text. 352 words

In Character

She lifted her head to look up at the male as her arms were removed. Had he heard of all the wrong things that she had done and no longer wanted her touching him? Of course, how could she expect that he would want anything to do with her after all that she had done. That was a silly notion. But then he was on his knees as well and hugging her. She smiled and made to curl her arms back around his body in order to cling tightly to him. Just wait til Ponti and Nani heard about this. Until they knew that he was back. They would be a family again.

"It's Selene. You remember, don't you?" He hadn't really forgotten her, had he? She had already went through that with her mom. Was her dad suffering just as her mother had? "Of course I've missed you Dad." She spoke the words with a nod of her head. "Mom died but everyone else is here. Well, not Helios. I don't know where he is at but Naniko and Pontiac live here too. I just know that they will be happy to see what you are back. We can be a family again. You aren't leaving again, are you?" At least she hoped that he wouldn't be. She didn't want him to disappear again. After all must of her young life had been all about finding her father after she had lost her mother.

She sat back a bit in order to be able to look up at the dark male. "Where did you go?" She was curious where he had been all of this time. "I was told you were seen in New Brunswick and so I went there to look for you but I didn't find you anywhere." Of course her search had ended up getting distracted by the cult and her life there. She had found happiness there, at least until tragedy struck. But now she was back in Souls and so was her father and sisters so it was all working out. They only needed Helios now.

<style>
.sele-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#970130; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sele-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sele-ktable {background-color:#6d583d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... elenem.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Feelings like these where so good. After all was there anything better than having a female rubbing all over you? NO of course there wasn’t. , he wasn’t having to do anything to tricky to get the female to rub up against him. Sure if she wanted to call him daddy and all these other stupid things he would take it and any other thing that she wanted to call him as long as in the end he got to be in her he didn’t care. The black male hand ran over her head holding her close to him, his mind raced with all the things that he wanted to go with her, right there and then. The ebony male licked his lips as she hung onto him, oh dear god he was living on cloud nine!

So she was a bit hurt he didn’t know her name, what in the world! How was he supposed to know her name, to Lucifer she was a white wolf and all that mattered to him? ”Shhhh! Selene, yes of course! I could never ever forget you. “ The male rubbed her back as she looked down at her, her breast where really what he had his eyes upon, but he wouldn’t admit to it just yet. He shook his head, no he wouldn’t leave as long as there was stuff that needed to be done, he couldn’t it was like getting inside of every white female was his mission in life. Even if they were not pure he would forgive them as long as they were mostly white. ”I uh…I went nor..south! Yeah south. Honestly Dove I can’t remember. It’s been so long. I don’t call one place home for long. However I will say with you for as long as you need me.” Or as long as he wanted her and she was able to give him what he wanted.

[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Table©Kitty Coding©Sie
ooc text. 303 words

In Character

Her gestures really were innocent. She honestly believed that he was her long lost father. That he had finally returned to be a family. There was no way that she could know that he had other ideas in mind. That he was thinking something entirely different than she was. She only saw this meeting as one to reconnect with a long lost family member. She was acting just like a love deprived pup with the way that she was snuggling up to the male and nuzzling into him. She was looking for any amount of affection that she could possibly get.

She smiled as he said that he remembered her. For a moment she was happy. The happiest that she could remember being in a long time. She was enjoying being in his arms. To know that she was loved and cared for. But of course she imagined that this was only because he had no idea about all of the bad things that she had done. That he didn't know of all her wrongs. And right now she didn't want him to know. She didn't want to be pushed away.

She closed her eyes as her back was rubbed, just allowing for herself to enjoy the affection and the moment. And well, she didn't have much in the way of breast really. She was perhaps a small step above flat and well she didn't have a mane or hair either. She was pretty much lacking in many ways in comparison to others. Like how she had to walk on her hands to get around. "I will always need you Daddy. I don't want you to ever leave again." She spoke the words softly and made to rub her head against him some more. "Have you gone to see Nani or Ponti yet?"

<style>
</style>[/html]