Current Anathema Ideas Poll
This poll is to see if there is interest in future ideas that Honey and I have been thinking on :] If you want to state your reasoning or ask questions about the ideas, feel free to reply here or PM me on my Naniko account! Much of this hasn't been decided yet, though, so we may not be able to answer all questions. ^^

1. Secret Missions Game. Once a month Naniko would choose a wolf or two to send on a secret mission. I would PM the offer of doing the mission to the member, and they could choose to accept/decline. It would be OOCly assumed that Naniko has asked the character to do whatever it is that she asks them to do if they accept. If they accept and their character completes the mission, then they would be awarded a pre-made icon. If you decline, then the offer will be passed on to another random member. Players would also be awarded game points for completing their mission and ICly, would build a better relationship with Naniko.

2. In-Pack Crime/Punishment. Naniko isn't one to kick a wolf out of the pack for anything less than the murder of another member. We'd like to develop some kind of tier that describes in-pack crimes (the injury of another pack member, stealing from another pack member, sexually assaulting another pack member) and give them corresponding punishments. We're developing the punishments currently, but they would not be mandatory; a player could decide if they wished for the leadership to discover their crime against their fellow packmember. Possible punishments would include solitary confinement (put in a deep pit and left for a pre-determined amount of time), a "warning" (wolves would be roughly warned by leadership and given a second chance before punished), Public humiliation (put on display in some way in the central meeting area) etc. If you have other punishment ideas, then feel free to send them my way.

But these are the ideas. x3 Let us know what you think!