question about secondary characters
umm....could anyone explain to me about secondary character requirements and how you'd go about creating a secondary character :3 although i probably wont be gaining a secondary character any time soon Tongue

edit:

and also the requirements for 3rd and 4th characters

thank ya'll :3
Here has all the info on additional charreys.

For 2nds it is 45 IC posts AND 6 consecutive weeks of membership then you can create the new account for your 2nd and get it accepted. For everything after that is a month wait in between and then post a request and wait to be reviewed to see if you can get approved for more. To improve chances you will want to keep a 3:2 ratio post count between your characters.
thank yous Big Grin
Sure!

Secondaries are obtained automatically after 45 IC posts and six weeks of membership. That is, once you've been a member for at least six weeks and you've made forty-five IC posts, you can simply make your secondary character's account and join! No need to ask anyone for permission or anything. ;> If you've been very active, you can request a secondary character evaluation before you complete both the requirements.

Auxiliary characters (third, fourth, fifth, etc.) are by request. After four weeks have passed since your last character request (e.g., if you pick up your second, you then wait a month to request your third) OR two weeks have passed since you dropped a character (e.g., you kill off your third character and want a new third character), you can post a request for your new character here; PM one of the 'SA members or the 'SA account itself; or you can prod one of us 'SA people over IM to get to you. :>

We evaluate your activity on a basis of about a month and a half, further back if there's doubts about how active you've been. We look for a 3:2 ratio between your primary and auxiliary characters -- so if you have two characters and you make 12 posts in a week with your primary character, we'd ideally like to see 8 posts with your second character. We also evaluate consistency -- e.g., if you're keeping up regularly or if you have long stretches of down-time between replies, but those things aren't as important as your ratio + post count. :3

All of this is expanded upon/outlined in the Procedures topic, but there's not a lot there that I haven't covered here. :3 I hope that answers your questions! Big Grin Let me know if you have any others.

Edit: LAWL SHADOWPOSTERS. :|
:O thank you too Sie. I know im nowhere near the required number of posts, but i have been busy with university and stuff D: hopefully i can get my over fluffy tail into gear and start churning out posts.
No probs! Big Grin Fall/winter is usually a busy time for folks. You're already well past the six-week mark, so whenever you hit 45 posts (33 to go!) you're good to bring in a secondary. ^^
awesome Big Grin thanks for all your help. gotta go kick myself and my rp'ing partner up the rump Tongue