New days spent with New people
[html]

Hii!!!! lol word count: 347

Rendall found herself this morning walking around the borders of Anathema. One of the newest packs in souls, she was curious about how they faired. She stepped anxiously closer to the cave entrance to pack lands. Why did they live in caves? though the idea sounded clustrophobic, Ren was all too happy about going down beneath the mountain to explore and learn about life in the dark underground. How did they light everything? What were their living quarters like? she had so many questions to ask the packs. She also wanted to see what type of alliance they might be able to bring to Pheonix Valley and vise versa. She wanted to help establish connections with all the packs in souls if possible, but it would take time and most certainly would not be easy.

Ren stepped closer to pack borders, she so desperatly wanted to go in but she knew it would be rude. So instead she sat her impatient butt down and waited for someone to catch her scent then hopefully come up to greet her. Her tail wgged anxiously, this was one of the packs she looked forward to visiting simply because she knew nothng about it. She had never heard of any pack living, in bulk, underground. She decided to destract herself by looking at the mountainous area around the den entrance. She observed the territory around them and made mental notes. Putting the area to memory so that she could find them come spring and summer. She sat down, observing tracks in the snow, it was a well traveled path, by wolves and by game. Like any other wolves in souls she assumed they hunted the same way and did alot of other things that the other wolves did.

Ren was lost in her thoughts when she heard footsteps approaching. She turned and walked carefully back near the den entrance. Her anxious gaze searched the darkness but then turned, distracted by a butterfly whispering in her ear. She turned and huffed at it. Shooing it away before it annoyed her further.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Table©Kitty Coding©Sie
ooc text. 350 words

In Character

Sele was coming up out of the cave system, sneaking out to handle some business. At least that was the excuse that she gave to any whom would happen to ask. Since she had gotten found out she had had very little alone time. She was being watched over to make sure that she didn't go back to cutting again. Of course if she could find a sparse moment and be able to get away with it she would quickly give into the temptation again. She simply couldn't do without it. She couldn't deal with the stuff going on in her head without a way to release it all. In truth her sanity depended on her cutting herself as strange as that sounded. She felt better after her white fur was painted red with blood.

She had been glancing behind her to make sure that she wasn't being followed and so wasn't really looking where the was going. Though once she did she saw someone right in the entrance to the cave system. Since she was only mobile when walking on her hands she quickly dropped her feet to the ground then proceeded to sit upon her knees. "Are you looking to join?" She had met two others this way. If they weren't seeking to join, or looking for a particular member, then why would this canine ignore the borders that started in the forest in order to come directly to the caves.

Sele forced on a sweet smile, looking quite sincere since this was the usual mask that she wore. The unease she felt at someone having almost infiltrated her home was shown in the tenseness of her body. "I should caution you that you are trespassing. The borders start out in the forest. Others in this pack don't take kindly to that sort of behavior." After all one that had trespassed had been killed already. Should someone else have stumbled upon this canine then chances were that she would have met the same fate. After all there were pups in the cave system that had to be protected.

<style>
.sele-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sele-ktable b {color:#740e1c;}
.sele-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sele-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#970130; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sele-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sele-ktable {background-color:#6d583d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... elenem.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

lol oopse.....

Ren could feel nothing but blood crepp up under her skin as her embarassment shown. She had been getting over a cold and had nt even noticed the pack borders. "Do forgive me, I didnt mean to intrude, my nose is off today and I didnt even notice your pack borders. I really didnt mean to be invasive at all." She felt completely embarassed about it all. How could she be so careless? This was most certainly not a meeting she was hoping for. It wasnt exactly putting points towards her co-rank either. She kept her tail tucked and her ears back to show that she meant no aggression towards her.

Only then did she look down. Not wanting to have any form of a dominance competition with the girl. Her eyes however did rest on the females arms, the small angry scars that barely showed, Ren kept her gaze steady but didnt linger very long at the scars. Instead she adjusted her scarf on her leg in order to cover hers up. She suddenly realized that she didnt answer the wolfess' earlier question. She smaked her forhead and shook her head in dissapointment, this meeting wasnt going well at all. "sorry....No I'm not here to join your pack. I infact, came to learn about it. I come from the pack of Pheonix Valley, I'm trying to become an ambassador but in order to do so my leader asked that I learn about all the packs in souls, seeing as thoguh I might be interacting with you guys in the future but from what I just did I doubt I made a very good impression." She offered the female another apologetic smile. Trying to joke around in order to lighten the mood.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Table©Kitty Coding©Sie
ooc text. It's fine hun, we all make mistakes. And it is Sele's legs that have scars since she walks on her hands she couldn't mark up her arms or else she wouldn't be able to get around; 355 words

In Character

Sele was quick to forgive others of their faults, she simply couldn't do so for herself. She held onto everything that was wrong about her, even if it was only perceived within her own head. After all she ended up blaming herself for things that she could possibly have had no part in. Still if something went wrong or something bad happened then it had to be her fault one way or another. In her mind there was just no possible way that it couldn't be her fault. It just had to be. How could it possibly not be her fault? There was no way that it couldn't be. Everything was her fault. That was just the way that it worked in her mind.

She smiled sweetly and shook her head. "It is fine. There was no harm done. I won't tell anyone about it." No, Sele had only wanted to caution her about how others of the pack were very territorial. But not here, she was mush more forgiving than that. She wasn't upset with the other at all. She understood that others made mistakes. She just couldn't forgive herself for any mistakes that she might ever make.

She didn't understand why the other was being so submissive. Sele wasn't upset at all. "Really, it's okay. I'm not upset. You really don't have to worry so much. If anyone asks then we'll just say that I invited you in." She would take the blame upon herself just to keep the other female out of trouble with the other canines in the pack. She laughed quietly and shook her head again. "I think you are making a fine impression. Everyone makes mistakes and you apologized for it." She spoke the words with a smile and a brief nod of her head. "So what is it that you need to know? What is it that you were asked to find out." After all Sele couldn't think of what sort of information should be offered up right away. She had trouble thinking of anything right at the moment. And well, details often escaped her as well too.

<style>
.sele-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sele-ktable b {color:#740e1c;}
.sele-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sele-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#970130; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sele-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sele-ktable {background-color:#6d583d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... elenem.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]