M- Strange New Lands
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: mild/strong language from the 1st post and may contain sexual content later on. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC: Yay new character! BTW Giuseppe is in his normal ol' four legged form.

Character Name: Giuseppe Trovato

Character Birthdate (including year): July 3, 2009

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Species: Coy/Dog

A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). kia_zer@msn.com
Currently played characters: Jazper Rhiannon-Knight

How you found 'Soul: long time ago..dont remember

WC:548

It had taken months for the brothers to arrive. The journey had been rough but Giuseppe never went hungry as the slick dog would push his brother overboard until he came back with a fish for him to eat. The kid owed him anyway for even letting his little snowflake live on the boat with him. At any moment he could have refused him and let the sea creatures take care of him and he could have returned home to his father swearing up and down he had changed his ways and given his asshole parents the sad news that their little 'holy' child had been chosen by God himself to go live with him in heaven. It certainly made the hybrid smile when he thought about it but had he actually gone through with it who would he have to fuck?

The boat had crashed into a rocky shoreline and for the past couple of days Giuseppe had dragged his brother around the strange place. Where they came from their parents lived in a big house with a ranch in the country for thier pleasure as the family was powerful. This place was foreign and it frightened Matteo, because the boy was use to being wieghted on, but Giuseppe refused to give an inch, there was nothing in this world that would cause the brute to not live his life the way he pleased. After making sure the area was secure he had left Matteo with a bloodied raccoon in a hotel room. The little prick wouldn't dare move until his brother returned.

Heading north the dark male was pleased that the area opened up into a land of snow as far as he could see. Running into a boarder of what smelt like wolves he was surprised that there could be packs so close to the strange deserted place, perhaps they could tell him what the hell the place was called. As he followed the boarder he decided to keep going as soon as he saw that there were more buildings. This was a new start for the brothers and Giuseppe was going to make damn sure that his bratty brother go what he deserved. They would live like lower class animals in the dirt and mud before he let his brother see the inside of a beautiful home again.

He continued north until he ran into yet another territorial boarder as he began to cross a mountain. Stopping in his tracks he allowed his nose to sniff the air and bring his feet to the source of the smell. There was an opening in the mountain side, a sight he was more familiar with. If her weren't to proud to show it, the male's face would show relief at the sight of what he knew to be a pack's den. It did through him off though that the land smelt of wolves and coyotes, and of domestic dogs. Unsure of how to deal with getting attention the coy/dog did what he did best, “Oi!” He yelled into the cave, “Who the hell runs this joint!?” Surely that would get him the attention he deserved. The attention of the ruler of this shit hole.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2cfc9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #211e1b; }
.melfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.melfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#5c514b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tofree.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2cfc9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #5c514b; margin:0 auto;}
.melfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d9592; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Ahh...Please take a look at the Area territories map; Anathema has claimed more territory and the two openings to the pack living area are in no way visible from the border ^^; There's a bit of woods between :] Also, if you do wish to join, you'll need joining information edited into your post. Thanks!

She was doing as she usually did, trotting along the border and marking it occasionally. Naniko had found herself in the habit of it, wanting outsiders to realize that there was a border and that it was a strong one. Her scent would tell them that she was a female, the leader. She didn't know what the scents on the breeze might tell an outsider. Some of the canines that lived in her pack ventured outside of their cave home to cross the borders, but others stayed primarily within the structure.

The female rarely shifted down to her four-legged from, preferring her optime above all else, and this was the form that she traveled in on this day. Long silver hair swayed from side to side, kept in a long, loose braid. Her nose worked, picking up the smell of something foreign along her border, and jade eyes turned with her muzzle, which pointed to the left of her. Hmm, a wanderer at her borders? She had been wary of outsiders at their border ever since Izaak had been found trespassing in their lands.

A shouting sound made her hasten, her tall form moving swiftly along the border. She moved through the trees easily, used to traversing through the snow covered terrain, coming across the newcomer within minutes. What had he been shouting on about, now? He looked peculiar to her, some type of hybrid perhaps. What business did he have here? "Stop your shouting. If you wanted my attention you only needed to howl and wait." She said gruffly, a frown upon her pale muzzle. She kept a dominant posture, tail curved upward, ears perked forward, eyes staring straight at the outsider.

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Added the joining form. Sorry about the boarder mix up! Smile Hopefully this post clears that up.

WC:525

Standing at the boarder all that the hybrid could see was trees and more trees. Very country like, perhaps this place was full of the rough and tough sort. Giuseppe wasn't sure what to expect from this part of the world. From what he had seen the humans certainly did live here before and there was a nice sized city, though he didn't know the name, as well as a country side. The dark minded Coy-dog was determined to make his brothers life a living hell. It was his fault that they had been sent away by their father. Him and his stupid white coat. If he had just been born with regular coloring like his brother and parents he wouldn't feel the need to make him his bitch. Matteo would already be as 'dirty' as Giuseppe.

Although the brothers were use to living the rich and powerful life Giuseppe would make a sacrifice to keep his brother under his control. Their father was a bad man, a side that sweet innocent Teo had never seen. How his brother thought their father became so powerful was a mystery to him but Giuseppe knew. Draco was, simply put, jackass of the month. Every month. Giuseppe had learned by watching his father how to gain control and keep it. Their Dutch Shepherd father had slowly gained supporters from the strong and forced fear into the weak until he ran a gang of canines that could terrify even a pack of wolves out of their territory. It was no mystery that his son hadn't fallen far form the tree.

Looking around impatiently he yelled into the trees once more. “Hellooo! I'm getting bored here!” As if on cue a white wolf approached him with a rather grump attitude. Holding his tongue the sly hybrid knew better than to pick a fight right now. He had to play nice if he wanted to get any information out of this chick. Lowering his ears and tail he smiled as sweetly as he could. “Sorry about that sweet cheeks. Didn't mean to get you feathers in a bunch.” As a side note he added, “figuratively speaking.” Thinking through his plan the dog mix only knew a couple of things for sure: He needed information and he needed a place to stay.

“My brother and I only just arrived. You see my father disowned us and sent us away on a boat.” Females always liked the sad storied. “My brother is a quiet thing and was scared to go far from where we landed so I made sure he was safe in a hotel before searching out a pack.” Sitting down he looked down, trying to look as pathetic as possible before looking up with a sideways smile, “Name's Giuseppe Trovato. What's you're name Girly? I bet it's pretty.” It was difficult for Giuseppe to give up his dominant posture, in fact he hated it, but he would play along for now. 'Just keep smiling' he reminded himself grudgingly. Maybe he'd manage to get some tail out of this visit. At that thought his smile grew.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2cfc9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #211e1b; }
.melfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#5c514b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tofree.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2cfc9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d9592; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

no problem at all <333 :]]] I really like Giuseppe so far XDD

His way of speaking reminded her of the way that Teddy had first spoken to her when they had met. Naniko wasn’t one to be easily charmed, but she would play whatever game she needed to play to gain the information or knowledge that she sought. She had no problem with sinking to this wanderer’s level to figure out who he was, where he was from, and why he had come to her lands. His mouth flopped as he gave up much of that information without her having to say anything at all. What luck. Sometimes it was more difficult for her to get information out of canines who spoke to her with slight disrespect. It wasn’t enough for her to speak of it, wanting to play nice and figure things out about this mysterious stranger, but once he had been around for a while she would have to figure out a way to punish him for speaking to her in such a manner.

”Many canines in my pack have been disowned or aren’t welcomed where they came from. I welcome any canines willing to pledge their allegiance to myself and to Anathema, this pack. We have many members already, but I would not turn away a smooth talker like yourself.” She was making fun of him, though her voice remained steady. She didn’t understand one who spoke to others the way that he did, at least, not to strangers. But each canine had their own way. In her eyes he was quite the handsome brute, but she wouldn’t allow such a thing to cloud her judgment. ”I have family members here…that you brought your brother with is good to hear.”

It was cold outside, but the female did not shiver. She had grown used to the weather in New Brunswick, the cold, and her mountain home felt comfortable as anything else to her. She was perhaps a warm blooded creature. Naniko felt no need to wear clothing, but kept a simple weapons-belt around her waist, three daggers hanging from it, two plain and one with an ornate design on its handle. She placed ran her fingers along the cold metal as she observed him, choosing her words carefully. ”Naniko D’Angelo. I’m the leader of Anathema, the Angela here. My name is indeed pretty, quite melodious to the ears.”

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Big Grin!

WC:632

It was interesting to see a shifter so far form home. The entire Trovato family lived in a luperci dominant place but Giuseppe had never dreamed that so far from home luperci would still thrive. He began to shift into his more human like form as his mind thought about his plan some more. This place was across the ocean from Italy, the only animals that should have lived here are the kind that feared the two legged ones. Still, this could work to his advantage. The hybrid wanted to prove to his parents that he too could slowly work his way into power, whether it be here in a few months, or elsewhere in a few years. He would prove to his old man that he wasn't a child anymore. No. Now he stood before this white wolfess, a hybrid yes, but a fully grown adult capable of horrible things.

Standing in his optime form the shepherd boy listened to each word carefully, surprised with how well this supposed leader tolerated his choice of words. His dominant instincts instantly shouted at him to run at the thought of 'pledging his alliance' to anyone. In fact the idea almost made him laugh out loud but once again he held his tongue, there was still information and perhaps rewards to gain. It was curious that this female spent her living taking in the abandoned and unwanted. Maybe she got a kick out of saving pathetic puppies or something. The edge in her voice lead him on to her teasing. Inside he fought the need to pick a fight. “I'll be whatever floats you boat Girly.” His words were not that of retaliation but of flirtation. If she wanted to see smooth talking she'd get smooth talking.

At the mention of his brother and her family his ears perked up, but just for a second. “You've got a mate?” Well hell, what the fuck was he doing flirting with her then. He smile faded as his hopes of getting laid went down the tubes. “Too bad. I like a strong lady like yourself.” Liked to dominate them was more like it but he wouldn't tell her that part. “Ya, my brother's kinda my partner in crime so I couldn't just leave him anywhere.” A sly smile reformed on his face at his own wording. Partner in crime indeed. Finally, he had a name form the lady. “Pleasures all mine Naniko.” Earth colored eyes moved to her hand as he spoke. Perhaps he should get to the point, a wolf with a weapon could certainly do some damage if he stepped to far out of line, and that was counterproductive to his plan.

“So, Naniko.” He spoke, demanding the center of the stage, “Where do you and your pack members live? If they're luperci I'd think that you would live in a building of sorts.” He would take a building if that was all he could get, bu he certainly hoped they were huts made of dung if he was going to bring little Teo here. “My brother and I are looking for a more natural place to stay.” Maybe she would lead him to a place more suitable if she was in a gracious mood. “What sort of things to you look for in your members? Are they all wolves so far?” His last question for now. Giuseppe would need to know a little about the lower members of her pack, what kind of canines they were, what skills they possessed, if he was going to manipulate them. Maybe he'd even find a few to tend to his more personal needs or maybe he'd get Matteo his own play toy. Not very likely, but maybe.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She didn’t usually see canines shift in front of her, thinking of the change as a more personal thing that one didn’t do in front of others, but to each his own. She didn’t watch, keeping her eyes on a nearby tree until he was nearly finished. Guiseppe hadn’t seemed to have any qualms about changing forms in front of someone else; perhaps it wasn’t something that was quite as personal where he had come from. She frowned, thinking to herself. He had come on a boat? She wondered what place he could have lived before and why he would choose to cross an entire ocean to escape it.

”I have no need nor desire for a mate.” The question was personal, but she brushed it off. She’d had two mates in the past, a murdering rapist and a back-stabber who had helped to outcast her from her pack. What good had having a mate been? She hoped to stop all thoughts of romance from the newcomer’s mind with her answer. ”My family is my sisters, neice and nephew, and sons.” She was glad to have them at her side, all of them.

He seemed to read her mind with his next words; she had wanted to tell him of their living situation and of what she expected of her members, and to ask him what skills he and his brother would bring to her pack. ”Most are luperci, as far as I know, though not all of us stick to our tallest form at all times. I prefer it, myself…so many interesting things one can do in this form. We live in a cave system, underground, currently, with fires to keep the place lit and warm.” Some wolves wouldn’t accept such a situation…but she supposed that there would be more options in the spring for those who didn’t wish to live underground. They could build something in the woods, if they preferred.

Perhaps their living situation would be ideal for the male and his brother, though. It sounded like he had a good idea of the type of place that they were looking for. He questioned her about other things in their pack, and she thought over her answer before speaking. ”Not all wolves…some coyote hybrids, dog hybrids…my own nephew is of mixed-blood. As long as a canine is loyal, then they are welcomed here. Our starting rank, which all newcomers are put at, is known as the Zepar rank. New canines must do basic duties like hunting, scouting…and they may shadow another more highly ranked member to try and get an idea of what path they would like to take in their duty to their pack. I expect that you can do basic things like that…hunt, scout.”

There was one more thing that she had wanted to say. She took her fingers off of her dagger, crossing her arms. It was information that he would want to know, most likely, information that would be useful in the future. ”As long as you were here, your brother would be welcomed to join without question. We accept family members without questioning them; we trust that our members know what is good for the pack. He would only need to let me know that he was here. Of course, he’s welcomed to go through the formal process if he would wish to do that.”

Word Count →

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

WC:503

It was decided in the dark hearted hybrid’s mind that his plan would work. He would get into this pack, or one more natural, and drag Matteo into the real world whether he liked it or not. He knew the concept of living so natural, down in the dirt, would shock his little brother but the son of a bitch deserved this life. A life where the god given Teo would struggle and be washed aside in the hard working life while his earthly brother thrived. Smiling a devilish smile he thought of the possibilities. How nice would it be to have his own cave room with Matteo there for his private pleasures at any given moment? To be able to wander this new world they had crashed into whenever he wanted. Imagine all the new females and males could violate! Yep, he would be happy here.

Naniko quickly attempted to crush any hoped Giuseppe had, but what she didn’t know was that he was happy chasing after her and maybe, just maybe, someday he would have her for an hour alone and he would blow her mind. The fact that she didn’t have a mate, nor wanted one, actually corresponded to his own beliefs, “Ah, who needs a mate anyway? Just someone telling you that you can’t go around fucking other people on a whim.“ The dog would never have a mate, they were useless. After all, you could reproduce without being glued to one canine. “It’s way more fun to take care of your own pleasure.” Winking at the girl he decided to leave the topic alone for while, or at least till he knew the knife wasn’t going to slit his throat.

As he stood silently watching and listening a grin grew. This place was perfect. They lived exactly the way Giuseppe had hoped. His brother would never dream of such conditions. Still, it was more of a compromise with the fires to keep them warm and many of the members being luperci but you couldn’t be picky in the middle of winter. Brown ears perked forward at the leader’s remark on hunting and scouting. Grumbling a little he replied, “Of course I can do those things.“ He wasn’t sure about spoiled Teo but he had often adventured down at the ranch and caught his own meals. “What’s the point in having teeth and claws if you can’t use them?” He had always refused to be trapped in his own home but now his brother would experience the world with him. Nodding he attempted to understand the last thing the white fey had said. Some jibber jabber about Matteo being accepted automatically, “Sounds good to me. Where do I sign?” Was there more questions or would she just say ‘you’re in’? Being from the city he really had no clue what when on when joining a pack. He had been born practically royalty; the average canine traditions were lost on his world. Still he kept forcing a smile.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

At his words her thoughts drifted back to her night with Fiachra. She hadn't seen the female since, but only remembered bits and pieces of that night. She would have to ask her what had ended up happening; the last thing she remembered was getting her hand stitched up by the lower member and being bandaged, falling asleep in the other's bed. That was where her mind chose to black out, anyway. The next morning Fia had been asleep when Naniko had awoken, and she had gone back to her own den to nap a bit before beginning her pack duties for the day.

He said that he could do the things that she required of basic Zepars, which was enough for the Angela at this point. She would accept him and then allow him to go back for his brother, if he wished. There was more than enough room for both of them...he could pick his cave later that night if he wanted. "You sign in blood." She pulled her dagger from her belt, showing it to him. "In this pack, to become a full pack member, you must share blood with one of the leaders of the pack. That way we are all tied together as one."

She made a small slice on one of her fingers, then looked to him. If he would allow her to cut his own digit and press theirs together, then he would be accepted. Even wolves who were squeamish around blood or felt uncomfortable with it were still required, if they really wanted to be a member of Anathema. In her opinion the blood ceremony was what made them a pack; it tied them together as family.

Word Count →

<style>
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.