[html]

1. Character Name: Amisi

2. Character Birthdate: May 24th 2010

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus

4. Species: Artic Wolf.

5. Gender: Female

6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): None

7. Currently played characters: Amisi.

8. How you found 'Souls: Found it as the number one spot on a wolf rp list.

There was a small frown on Amisi’s features as she walked through a large field. She found that it was better to travel around at nighttime rather than in the day because there were fewer things out and about that could bother her. It might have been because she was lucky enough not to run into a group of rouge wolves or something of the sort but she did like to travel at night. Everything was so peaceful and magical in the moonlight. However the magic of the surroundings was wasted for a moment. Amisi wasn’t really in the best of moods; she was upset, lonely and wanting to find a pack to belong to. At the same time however she was terrified of approaching any sort of grouping of wolves. The memory of her being chased out of her last pack was extremely vivid in her mind and she really didn’t want to have that same episode happen again.

She was thinking so deeply of that one memory that she almost missed that her instincts were screaming at her to stop. She quickly came to a halt and shook herself to clear the depressing thoughts from her mind and took a moment to look around the area. It seemed like she had unknowingly almost crossed over into an unfamiliar pack’s territory. For a moment fear spiked into her body and made her take a step back but at the same time she stopped moving back and leaned down to examine the border, giving the unseen boundary a thorough sniff. Yes, it was definitely a pack boundary. She took another step back and then sat down on the grass so she could ponder about what to do next. So far she had two choices, she could leave and hope that no one had seen her almost trespass…or…she could try and join the pack. Leaving did sound like the safest idea but she really didn’t want to. Slowly the frown that had been on her face was replaced with a small smile. They shouldn’t need to chase her out of their territory since she wasn’t really on it so she wouldn’t get hurt, and she really did want to be around other wolves even though she had her…condition.

With that thought in mind Amisi’s grin got a little wider. Her tail started to wag slightly as she stretched a bit. Soon she took a deep breath and lifted her head slightly into the air, giving a soft howl to hopefully let someone beyond the border know that she was nearby. Her howl rose in volume until she was sure that it carried enough into the forest for some other wolf to hear it and then she let it trail off into silence. After that, she quickly laid down on her belly in the grass with her tail curled tightly around her body, ears tilted back against her head and appearing quite harmless as she waited, not wanting anything to go wrong if she met another wolf.

Word Count → 535

<style>
.amisi-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.amisi-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amisi-t98 .wordcount {color:#586138; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #586138; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.amisi-t98 b {color:#F8FFE0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.amisi-t98 {background-color:#879163; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... itable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42482B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.amisi-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: hi and welcome! :3

Xeris was restless. In the days since her daughter had returned and then left again, the white wolfess had found herself unable to sleep well and unable to stay still. Thus, it was a combination of these things that prompted her late-night walk through the lands. She wandered the territory in her four-legged form, slowly making her way further from her family's cabin and closer to the borders of the Valley.

The night was still and silent, a chill hanging in the air around the packlands as she walked, not going anywhere in particular. The quiet was broken quite suddenly by a howl. Xeris' ears perked up and swiveled toward the sound. It didn't sound familiar to her, but she decided that while she was out and about she ought to go see what was going on. The noise seemed to have come from the borders, which Xeris realized as she got closer. She then spotted a stranger, lying on the cold ground as if waiting for someone. The scarred white female approached cautiously, still wary of the last time she had met someone on the borders, and then spoke up. "Hello there," she greeted the newcomer. "Were you the one who howled?"

[/html]
[html]
Well hi there ^^

The night was still young. The sun had barely set past the horizon and the moon had come out to play for the night's lapse in time already. The clouds were thin in the night, both stars and moon were vivid to the eye. The air was brisk, the light was dim. Winter was not yet over and it was sure to let the bodies of the animals know that quite bluntly after the sun had set away. The thick for the the Valley pack girl did help with the brisk cold but it did nit block it out entirely. The cabin she resided in was enough to keep her to a toasty content but leaving the cabin was like colliding with a sheet of ice. The fire could only protect her so much. The dappled Djose woman had settled in for the evening. A belly full of rabbit stew and the crackling fire had her nearly asleep. Her ears were relaxed as the Optime form of the woman relaxed in the old bed. Layered in blankets she could have fallen asleep in an instant. But no, not tonight. Tonight she had something else to take care of. A howl had caught her ears and her amber eyes shot open in curiosity. This voice was new, requesting and calling. It was her job as a Locum to make sure the borders were safe, as well as to make sure guests were taken care of.

Tala crawled out of bed. Her injured leg slower her down slightly as she let out an inaudible mutter of words about the wounded limb as she collected herself and headed towards the door. Her bones ached for the warmth of the bed again. The outside chill was waiting, and the fae was less than excited about greeting it. She exited the cabin and let out a sharo exhale as cold air met her lungs. Making sure the old wooden door closed behind her she began her trek through the snow towards the source of the howl. Her legs moved slowly due to her injury but she made her way to the borders in a decent amount of time. It was not a rush, but it wasn't a stroll either. Who could be wandering the borders at this time? Most chose to show up with the sun, not the moon.

Xeris had gotten there before her, she saw the familiar white woman first. Tala gave a smile in her direction as she listened to her greet whoever had howled. The eyes of the grey dappled female came across a female sitting among a patch of exposed grass. The woman let her head nod with thought as she approached to a safe distance of about 10 feet from the stranger before she cleared her throat softly to speak in her feminine rasp. "Hello there. My name is Tala Djose. I am a Locum of Pheonix Valley. May I ask what brings you to our borders at this lovely hour?" There was a smile on her maw as her arms lay beside her body in a relaxed yet poised stance under the stars. Her grey, black, copper and white coat seemed to sparkle under the right light. The woman watched this stranger with her smile constantly intact. She would not let the hour effect her mood. A guest was a guest, and this pack was kind, understanding.... her tired demeanor would not be the downfall of the opinion this woman had on the pack as a whole. Tala would never let that happen.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

Hello and thank you very much~

It looked like she didn’t have to wait very long for an audience. There was another wolf walking up from the other side of the border just a few minutes after she stopped howling. Amisi’s resolve wavered a bit as she got a sudden case of cold feet. If she ran then she would look quite silly, not to mention that it would be extremely rude to do so after getting their attention. Her ears shifted forward as the other wolf started to say a greeting. She quickly tilted her ears back down and shifted slightly in the grass, staring down at the section of ground underneath the other wolf’s paws. “H-hello, and yes I was.” She murmured into the quite night, mentally kicking herself for being so nervous.

The sound of another greeting came from somewhere behind the other wolf. Amisi had to tilt her head up slightly to try and get a glimpse of the other. What she saw blocked out the sound of the new wolf’s greeting and had Amisi backing up into the grass and trying to hide herself, a frightened whine coming from her muzzle. She hadn’t seen any other wolves with the condition that she had, if she did she probably didn’t notice, and she definitely hadn’t seen any wolves that could stand on two legs like she could. Memories of her banishment rose up in her mind once again and had her crouching low to the ground and shaking like a leaf. She stayed in that position for a few tense seconds, panting slightly for breath. Soon she realized that nothing bad was happening and risked opening her eyes to stare at the other wolves. She just sat there, staring between the normal wolf and the one standing on two legs. She started to say something and then shut her muzzle, thinking for a second before trying again. “You’re….standing up.” she said, still staying in her spot on the grass, just incase she needed to escape. The sight of another wolf like that had really spooked her.

Word Count → 344

<style>
.amisi-t98 .wordcount {color:#586138; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #586138; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.amisi-t98 b {color:#F8FFE0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.amisi-t98 {background-color:#879163; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... itable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42482B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine

It was not long before someone else approached; Xeris turned and found that it was just Tala. "Hello, Tala," she greeted the grey female. "It's good to see you again." Xeris hadn't seen the Locum in a while, and recalled her friendly demeanor from the first time they had met. She turned her attention back to the stranger at the borders once more, realizing that perhaps this wolf was interested in joining the pack. But for now, the newcomer just seemed to be amazed by Tala's Optime form.

"I'm Xeris," she told the stranger. "Is this the first time you've ever seen a Luperci? We have quite a few of them in our pack." She had met some non-shifters before, and they all seemed to be freaked out by the two-legged form the virus-carriers could transform into. "Myself included." For now, though, she remained in her four-legged form, not wanting to intimidate the newcomer with two of the human-like Luperci standing over her. It had certainly been frightening to her, the first time she saw a wolf in Optime form, several years ago. But the Valley's peaceful residents would accept either type of wolf into their midst, even those that had never seen a form-shifter before.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Tala let her head dip to Xeris in a greeting as she spoke. It was nice to see the white woman again after so much time. She had to go visit her and her family soon. She had not forgotten about the invitation. Xeris had gotten here before she had, but that didn't mean Tala would leave. No, she loved greeting people at the borders. Especially if they had a positive interest in the pack. "Lovely t see you again Xeris." Not a moment after she spoke did she see Amisi cower at the sight of her. Tala frowned and she hunched over slightly in an apologetic stance. It was not uncommon for strangers to know what a Luperci was. She did not mean to scare the poor girl."I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." The dappled woman took a few steps back at that point in time before her eyes shut and her body began to change. It took several minutes for her body to shift from the two legged to four legged form. Tala did not approach again until she was sure the woman would not run away.

She watched her with amber eyes, now at level with the stranger she smiled again as she dipped her head once more in greeting. Her eyes spilled apology out towards her as she nodded to what Xeris had said. The Valley was full of Luperci and many of the other packs and surrounding loners had the virus as well. It was not uncommon. Still, the fae felt bad for frightening her.

Tala did not approach the woman who had summoned them. She did however wish to know what she had called them for. "So, miss, what may we help you with?" Tala had not caught her name. She would ask in a few moment if she did not say it on her own accord. Tala sat on the snowy ground with her ears perked ina friendly and attentive fashion. This woman seemed quite timid, but that was no issue. Almost anyone was welcome in this pack. The dreamers and friendly folk were not to picky about who they accepted if the person was genuine and promising.

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#cab1ac;0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#ecdeed; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#b590c2; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9396 ... f594cb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 310px 0px; border:1px solid #956358; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #d1bbd9; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #ecdeed; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Amisi instantly felt bad as she saw the other wolf start changing and slowly crept forward, rising up a bit. Wait…you don’t have to.” she began, her words trailing off into silence as she watched the other wolf’s transformation. She never got the chance to look at herself while she changed, it always happened at some inconvenient time. Now, watching this other wolf change seemed to ease something inside of her. Amisi took a deep breath and straightened up once the other was finished. She walked back over to the border and sat down in her previous spot. “I’m very sorry…I didn’t know there were others out there…like me.” She sighed. She heard one of the wolves mention the word Luperci and decided that she would ask questions about that later. Soon she realized that after all of that, she hadn’t even introduced herself. “I’m sorry for being so rude… My name is Amisi, and I was wondering…if you would allow me to join your pack.” There, she said what she wanted to say the most.

She looked over at the wolf that introduced herself as Xeris and gave her a polite nod. “It is a pleasure to meet you.” She smiled softly at the other, trying to show that there was no harm done. Amisi thought that if there were more wolves like her, Luperci as Xeris called them, then she wouldn’t be that out of place among them, but the thought still made her a little bit nervous. She looked over at the other wolf and gave her an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry…you didn’t have to change. I shouldn’t have overreacted.” Her smile grew a bit warmer for the other wolf, never would she have thought she’d find wolves this kind around. Maybe she just needed to look for them.

Word Count → 311

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: herp derp short post is short because I'm about to be late for class.

Xeris listened as the unfamiliar wolfess said her name and stated that she wished to join the pack. "It's nice to meet you too, Amisi," she replied. "As for joining, we can't accept you ourselves, but when you're ready we can call for a leader to do so." The white wolfess gave Amisi a warm smile; she didn't want to suddenly bring Jefferson or Geneva into the picture if Amisi was still feeling unsure. She seemed a bit nervous, which was pretty understandable.

It then became clear that she too was a Luperci, but had never seen others before. "Ah, you grew up among regular wolves," she remarked. "I did as well. When I gained the ability to change I was banished by my own father. I know how strange it must feel for you." She sympathized with the newcomer, thinking back to her time before Phoenix Valley and how alone she had felt after being sent away from her homelands.

[/html]
He was not requested--or at least not yet. The scarred male was just conveniently nearby, as he always seemed to be, lingering about the area where he was most needed. Perhaps it was a leader's intuition, perhaps not, but Jefferson performed his duties as they were meant to be, and that was that. The male stumbled upon their scents, the two women he recognized and appreciated well, as well as the lingering smell of one more foreign; prompted without words, he followed to meet them.

Jefferson, wide-shouldered and towering above the women, stepped out from the underbrush, his scarred scowl somewhat less effective than most days. "Story time?" he said, smirking his scars, before glancing down at the foreign girl, who seemed timid enough to faint on the spot. "Jefferson. I lead here. You are...?"
[html]

She listened to the other wolf explain and nodded after she was done speaking. “I’ve never known my father…I was banished by the alpha of my last pack.” She explained, ears flicking forward as the sound of yet another wolf approaching reached her. She stiffened up slightly at the sight of the large male, crouching down low to the ground as he introduced himself and informed her that he was the alpha. She shifted a bit on the grass, once again trying to make herself appear harmless. She’d been lectured about showing alpha wolves the respect that they deserved.

She stared at the ground before speaking to the male, following the procedure that she used with her other pack. “Good evening Mister Jefferson sir, my name is Amisi
and I was wondering if you would be kind enough to allow me to join your pack. I have been banished from my home for being a…a L-luperci.”
she stumbled on the last word since she had just learned about it. She glanced upwards a bit, looking at the alpha wolf’s paws. “I promise not to be a burden to the pack if you allow me to join and I will do my best to contribute like all of the other wolves.”

Word Count → 113

<style>
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.