Being me just isn't working
[html]

Niro ;D

The male stalked through the snow, the drifts made it difficult for some but his large paws and long legs helped the youth move with a relative ease. He had been tracking the four little paw prints for some time, using every bit of his focus to keep up with the moving prey. The boy was not slow, and he used his mind to find the quarry and his nose to follow it. Masked eyes look ahead, seeing the prints clearly in the white fresh snow. His tail wagged, excited that for once he seemed on top of the catch rather then so very behind and lost in his hopes of finding a meal and thus pulling just a little bit of his weight in his new house hold.

There was a line of brush ahead, and the boy grew a bit nervous with his excitement. So much so that his stomach began to flip and flop with the idea of catching a meal. He needed to do this, a pressure only he had set on himself. He needed to prove to himself that he could be just as self-sufficient as any other wolf, and that he could provide for the others he lived with. The male closed the distance, the scent of the rabbit getting stronger and thus his excitement building. Alder paused, looking, listening, his tail waving behind him. Then, with the sight of a moving blur the big wolf lumbered through the brush. He crashed through the leafless branches, closing his eyes against the pointed twigs and moving blindly through them in the hopes that he would stumble upon the rabbit that was now miles away.

Alder leaned against the branch of the bush, opening his blue eyes slowly and then looking around to see that he was without his prey and now tangled in the shrubbery.

<style type="text/css">
.alderjan07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #30281e; }
.alderjan07-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e463b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d4c6a1; text-align:left;}
.alderjan07 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderjan07 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d4c6a1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jan07a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a6a54; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e463b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d4c6a1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.alderjan07-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #efeadb; margin:0 auto;}
.alderjan07-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ded7bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

WC: 539 OOC: There’s a possible detail I MAY have to change, but hopefully that won’t ruin our rp!

Marahute had spotted something Niro could tell, they weren’t training so he was sure she was going to have a meal all to herself. He was moving along the snowy landscape… He was in no way being casual… he was worried, the moment his daughter came in his custody she was gone the second he turned around. He had found her a bit far off and took her home… now he was just deep in thought wondering if he was really was what she needed… she had said she wanted to be with him and the next moment he was chasing after her across the country. Was it a matter of time that she would run off again? He hoped not. He kept her in the confines of the cave… a punishment he was sure she would hate him for. He moved through the snow… when he saw movement and then a crash of bushy dry leaves and cracks of branches. Curious the man moved to see who or what it was… at first he thought it was actually a raccoon, but it was far too big to be one, and he saw a tail and that it was a boy wolf, one he had not seen before. He was tangled in the mesh of the bushes and stems of branches… poor kid. Niro wordless moved over and pulled some branches out from the way so the boy could get out.

First time hunting?

Niro asked. Looking around, he saw nothing, but he did see the escapee’s feet prints. Well so much for a good meal. Niro thought. He helped the boy out of the bushes, he had not really witnessed the whole thing but he could see a few flaws the boy had made… first of all… running face first in the bushes. He smiled, knowing how bad the boy would feel when he learned that someone had witnessed his failure. Something dropped in front of Niro, and there was the rabbit… well A rabbit, he wasn’t sure if this was the exact one that the boy had been hunting, but he knew where it came from when it dropped from the sky like that. He thought that wasn’t going to make the boy any happier… Marahute tended to steal kills but this was a new low for the word.

I have to apologize for Marahute… and her … inability to understand how to be a humble bird.

Niro said, looking at the boy. He hoped he wasn’t too upset with this whole ordeal and the huntsman wanted to make up for it. He smiled thinking of the two titles he held, one was to help teach the pups, and the other was to provide the food for the pack, and now here he was about to delve into both ranks at the same time… who would have known?

My name is Niro Takekuro by the way, Are you new here?

He asked, he was wondering if he was being too up front and giving too much for the boy to take in. After all it was rare to see a bird of marahute’s caliper, not to mention the folly of a hunt being witnessed by a stranger.

<style>
.niro-c03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-c03 b {color:#0B151E; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niro-c03 {background-color:#CDE7FE; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/nirogift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 318px 0px; border:1px solid #EBF5FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A3F52; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-c03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

fine w me!

This was foolish. Alder closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying his hardest not to become frustrated. It was easy for the boy to grow tired of what he was doing, though never did he come to anger in is frustration. Simply sadness. He opened his eyes and wiggled to begin his attempted to free himself. This was so foolish.

He didn't notice the other wolf until he was upon him. The male was tall, in his shifted form and standing close to the bush Alder was tangled in. Alder didn't say anything at first, horribly embarrassed that this was being seen by another pack member, well any living creature. He felt his face flush beneath the masked pattern, and with the other wolf's help he broke through the brush. Twigs broke and flew through the air as he stumbled back to the clear ground. Yeah, kind of. He finally spoke just as the rabbit hit the ground between him and the other wolf.

Alder stared at it for a long moment. Were his wishes now coming from the sky? He looked up at the bird who had taken the rabbit. He found it amazing that such a hing could even happen, and thought little of the fact that perhaps this was the rabbit he had been chasing. Instead, Alder grew interested in the two's relationship. Such a thing was fascinating. No, its okay. He assured the older wolf, then introduced himself as he sat. I'm Alder. The large wolf spoke, topping himself from saying that he was of Crimson Dreams. It was still hard to remember he hailed from Cours now. I'm Haven's brother and just started living with him. He explained.

<style type="text/css">
.alderjan07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #30281e; }
.alderjan07-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e463b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d4c6a1; text-align:left;}
.alderjan07 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d4c6a1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jan07a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a6a54; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e463b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d4c6a1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.alderjan07-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ded7bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

WC: 307 OOC: Omg i'm so horribly sorry, how i missed this I have no idea!!! <3!!!! Also hopefully got his size right XD I know he's a big boy Tongue

Niro was shocked when the boy stood. He was taller than Niro had expected him to be, he would be as tall as himself in lupus form... if not taller, and he could see the boy was not nearly full grown. He could feel sympathy for the boy, as he’d once been in his shoes, though he’d been younger and it was his own father who had seen his own folly, but his father taught him how to be a good hunter, so now here Niro was in face of a young boy who’d just missed a good meal, and had been witnessed by Niro. He knew he was no father to the boy, though he didn’t know where his father would be, but being the huntsman he did feel an obligation to at least request helping the boy.

It is good to meet you Alder. Oh I know your brother, we are friends, he’s a good man. Where are your parents?

He was almost afraid to ask that question, though he knew it was none of his business, so he would butt out if Alder did not wish to give Niro this information. He looked him up and down, thinking. Alder could be a good hunter if he tried, and learned properly. Smiling he cleared his throat.

Would you like a few pointers? I’m sure I can help you. My first kill led me into a muddy ditch, that didn’t end too well in any case. The animal I was chasing stayed to laugh at me, so you at least get to see revenge on the rabbit getting away like it did.

Niro smiled… he talked to much, but that was his nature, he was a very talkative wolf, but he also was an informative one, mostly due to his sister. He’d have to blame all that on her.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]
[html]

oh you know i dont mind Wink & yes, he's large!

Alder knew he was bigger then most, and the other wolf's eyes crossing his stature was something he was familiar with though it still did not leave him with a comforted feeling. Alder looked down until the other male spoke up. He gave a small and weak smile, knowing that he was lucky to be Haven's brother. Of course they shared no blood, but both had been brought up to believe that such a thing didn't matter. Love was stronger. Alder was glad that he had Haven to anchor himself to in this new place, he was able to show other he was a good wolf just by the association.

But at the question Alder's ears fell to the side. He could not hide the sorrow that had latched itself to his heart each time he thought of his past home. He was not over the move yet, nor the sorrow in his mother eyes. My mother lives in Crimson Dreams. He spoke, trying to smile at the notion of his mom, he loved her so dearly. Nothing would be said for his father, Alder didn't consider him to be much of a parent though he held no bitterness towards Gabriel.

If there was something that Alder could use, it was help. Of course he had been taught to stalk and pounce, but he had never had a formal lesson from any of the hunters in the Dreaming lands. He needed all the hints he could get. Though he was still feeling slightly uncomfortable Alder nodded at the male's offer, his stories helping him agree to it. The brown and black male was not a talker and he liked when he was able to simply listen to another who had a lot to say. He finally gave a full smile, feeling that Niro was genuine in his offer to help him. I'd appreciate that. Alder replied, ready for the lesson to begin.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

WC:432 OOC: XD Niro awkward teacher, either that or over excited hehehehe

Niro could see the sorrow in the boy’s eyes and his heart wrenched, though his mother was alive it seemed she was in a different pack, but it must have come this way for a reason, and since the boy seemed so hurt over it, Niro did not want to reopen wounds. Alder was old enough to understand such a loss, and it was possible that he was not ready to speak about it. Niro only nodded solemnly. The answer to Niro’s question came quick enough. An offer to help was accepted, so he whistled to Marahute, who took flight, and he put up one finger before taking himself behind a tree… He was very self conscious about changing these days… as it still hurt his leg to change. Taking off his belt, he took in a deep breath and shifted, as usual his leg gave a sharp pain as he moved closer to the ground. Though, once the change was over it was only a dull ache that he could ignore. Picking the belt up in his teeth he hid it in the bushes that Alder had gotten stuck in.

Ok, I think it’s best if I were like this. Now, when hunting there’s two ways to hunt… there’s a solo hunt, which is just by yourself and there’s the multiple hunt, which includes two or more wolves. They both deal with strategy though, what you are going to hunt and how you do it. Since you are doing it alone, we’ll figure out the solo hunt first.

he said. Smiling a little. He looked around and motioned for Alder to follow him, picking up the dead rabbit. He trodded a ways ahead, through the snow, then dropped the rabbit. Moving a few yards away.

Ok I want you to pretend that rabbit is alive, and it’s just come out of it’s hole, what I want you do do though, instead of running straight at it… is look for possible escape points the rabbit might have. That’s the number one thing you do in a hunt. Then you will head towards the most likely spot where the rabbit would escape, that way you chase it away from the route. You must be quiet at all times though, whatever noise you make, the rabbit will be able to hear.

Niro said, hoping he wasn’t putting too much information on the boy at once. He knew he was a very talkative wolf, and he tended to get excited quickly, which seemed the opposite of the quiet boy he’d found in the bushes.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]
[html]

This was what he needed. Alder had been taught many things, to read and how to write and how to be polite and well mannered. He had been taught all things about the world around him , and the plants and trees that lived here with them. His mother had taught him about the Sun, and how there was a certain faith that traveled with them where ever they went. But Alder needed to know how to hunt, and he was grateful that Niro was here to assist him. He felt his tail wave behind him, and he sat patiently as the other lighter hued wolf moved to find a place to shift to another form. He had sent the bird away, where he didn't know but his blue eyes had watched her fly away with a glint of amazement in his gaze. Alder's guess was right, and when the green eyed wolf returned he was on all fours and they were ready to begin.

Alder followed, watching the other wolf closely and trying to make the same movements that he did. He left the rabbit, and then moved further from the body. Alder followed, watching with curiosity. He didn't understand yet, but knew that a teacher always had a plan and could wait patiently to see what it was. Brown ears listened, taking in the words like a proper pupil. It was clicking, making sense and then when Niro stood back and looked at Alder the masked boy looked back at the rabbit. His imagination was a wonderful thing, and he knew now that he was meant to practice. So the rabbit would try to hide in the bushes? He asked. It seemed logical, since the hare had indeed done so. I guess I would head there first, keep the rabbit out in the open. Alder commented, looking at the silver wolf in the hopes it was the right answer.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

WC: 468 OOC: Whee funnnnn

Niro watched as the boy looked around, good, he thought. Alder was paying attention to his surroundings. As he mentioned the bushes, Niro smiled, he nodded.

That is correct, keep it out in the open. You would want the rabbit to put his home between you and him too, so you would have to wait for it to get far enough away. This deals with patience, but the more patience you have the better. You can use the bushes as cover, but remember you don’t want to be in them, just behind them, touching even a branch and the rabbit would go down into its hole.

He said smiling. Alder was smart, he could tell for sure and all he would have to work on was keeping quiet and waiting, though Niro did not know the boy’s patience level, he was sure if was far better than Orin’s. He stepped forward a bit.

Hunting in the winter is very hard, because our pelts don’t always match our surrounding, so we stick out like sore thumbs, so we want to make sure we are quiet as possible, that means that we must walk slow and soft, especially in the snow. Watch

He said moving forward, his legs were not stiff, but they were acting fluidly, which made the noise of the snow minimal. He kept low to the ground, though he tried to keep as much of his body from touching the white stuff as possible, moving back towards the bush.

Using your surroundings help as well. You don’t want to run at your prey from an open area, that alerts them even sooner and you will have to work twice as hard to get your prey. Hills trees, bushes, stumps, houses, anything that can be used as cover, is good.

He called,

Now it is all about the right time and the right place. A prey will get away if you are not in tune with this. When your body and mind feels it is the right time, do not question it. Speed is your key once the animal sees that you are there.

He said, then he fell silent, his body was motionless, it was to show the boy what was expected in a hunt. Then he moved from the bush, his ears, straight forward, and his eyes right on the rabbit. Then he moved, even the short distance was not much for the man, so he had made a sprint past the rabbit, and slowed down as he neared the boy.

Stealth, patience, and speed these are the three things you need to remember, and in that order. You can not have speed on your side before you have your patience set out for that prey, or you will lose it in a second.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]
[html]

Alder was a good pupil, watching his teacher with a unwavering attention. Blue eyes looked at the gray wolf, taking in the details down to the muscles that moved when he did. The boy's confidence grew with the correct answer, and he smiled as he begun to understand. It was not as hard to comprehend as he thought it would be. He did not think that it would be an easy task to complete, but at least he understood the concept as Niro explained it. He nodded, staying silent so that the teacher could explain and show.

The boy agreed that hunting in the snow was difficult, especially when the snow was harder and crunchy. He knew that he heard creatures from far off as they broke through the thin layer of ice that had encrusted the snow. Alder moved slightly, mocking the way the other male moved as he walked away and towards the bushes, practicing the light steps and finding them much much softer to the ears.

He stood still and watched as Niro stalked the already dead prey and pictured the rabbit in its living state once more. It's ears twitched, nose wiggling as it took in a breath and tested it for the scent of a predictor. It was unsuspecting and even hopped once without fear. Alder looked back at the wolf he knew was hiding, his voice had stopped and then just as startled as the query would be Alder looked on as Niro sprinted with speed that he did not think the male capable of.

His rabbit turned dead once more as Niro ran past it, and Alder's gaze quickly followed to meet the face of the wolf. The three principles were repeated in his head. and he nodded. Stealth, patience, speed. He spoke them, letting them sink deeply into his mind. Alder knew that he might have trouble with two, the stealth and the speed for his body was big and still clumsy. But he had patience that seemed to know no bounds.

Eyes gazed down at the dead rabbit, Is it the same for big prey? He asked.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

WC:326 OOC: Took me long enough, and he went out of view of Alder so he’ll have to hunt Niro down a little, but he didn’t go too far :3

Niro’s breath was slightly quicker but it didn’t take him long to get it back as he moved back to Alder, who was reciting what Niro was talking about. Niro nodded approvingly as the boy memorized the words. Then he asked another simple question. Niro smiled.

In a way, except teamwork comes first, always know what your packmate is doing so you don’t mess up the hunt. Most of the time a wolf will go behind the prey and scare them towards the rest of them.

Niro said he wished he could show the boy but in the snow it was not so easy to make a little idea of showing what was expected of a group hunt.

Depending on the prey and how many there are, the rest of the pack would go after a certain animal picked right as they are being chased, if not before. With the teamwork they could possibly get two to three doe down if there’s enough wolves, most of the time we get just one down, but it’s enough to keep many well fed wolves.

Niro said, he remembered his last pack hunt and winced at the thought, it had been so long since he’d actually been on one of those hunts, only because he was scared he’d make a fool of himself again and possibly lose something bigger. He knew that the life of a hunter was always going to be dangerous, but he hated to think that he’d have to lose something bigger than his pinky.

Now show me what you’ve learned then. This time I’ll go and you can find me ok?

Niro said, and before the boy could say anything Niro trotted off, he kept at it until he could see a few things around him, and he started sniffing at the ground as though he were a dear or a horse. His ears perked for any signs of life moving through the snow.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]
[html]

sorry for the wait!

The male was gaining a bit more confidence when it came to hunting small prey, but the idea of hunting in a group was still very intimidating. All wolves wished to hunt with the pack, didn't they? It was natural, an instinct that needed to be fulfilled. But his social awkwardness and his lack of practice had made it hard for the boy to even consider going out with a group and be involved in a hunt. And as Niro spoke he was sure that he would mess thing sup for the whole group. Maybe he would stick to hunting alone for now, start small and go from there. What the boy did not know was that not every hunt was successful, and that there were many times that the pack needed to try again and again before they could catch anything. But he listened to Niro, picturing the hunt play out in his head. They would first pick out the weakest, easiest to catch and then separate it from the herd. It made sense, logical and the boy could understand why going for the weakest would mean the highest chance for success.

Masked eyes looked at the pale male with a slight surprise. He was to track him down? There was a bit of nervousness in his gut but Alder knew that this was the only way to truly learn what he needed to know. Niro wouldn't scold him for making a mistake, he didn't seem like the type to mind mistakes. But Alder would try his best, and as he watched the male run off he gathered all the things that he had been taught and left his unsure face behind and placed a serious one on. He thought of the three rules, repeating them in his head a few times. Stealth, patience, speed.

Alder began with the first, and tried to keep loose and quiet as he followed the wolf. He tried to be silent and slowly worked in the direction that Niro went in. He tried to be patient and when he saw the wolf, who was acting as if he was a prey animal, Alder slowed and moved silently towards the cover of a some near by brush. He wanted to spring, wanted to rush after him as his prey drive started to take over. But still Alder waited, and crept closer. Then, he ran, sprinting as fast as his long legs could take him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

WC: 309

So far so good, Niro thought as he sniffed the ground, moving slowly as a young deer would. He was not a great hopper but the rabbits had the same technique. His ears swiveled back thinking he heard something, a crunch in the snow maybe? He looked up but saw nothing, and turned back to what he was doing. He had heard the growing boy too late and wasn’t able to move away. He got the full force of the large boy, which in turn knocked him to the ground.

Good! Very good! If all the pups listened like you did we would be an unstoppable force!

Niro said and pulled himself up from the ground and shook off the snow. He was proud of the boy, he had failed to see him, though he had heard him slightly before he came after Niro, that was perfect.

Keep that up and you will be an even better hunter than me!

He was sure that he was better than Niro, he wouldn’t make such a big mistake the grey man had during a pack hunt, and that was get a big head and choose the wrong wolves for the wrong positions, remembering that day he knew he should have had Anatoliy in the front where Niro had been, they would have had a much more successful and less injury induced hunt. That was the past now though, and he was sure that Alder would prove to be a great hunter.

Any more questions, or shall we go and enjoy some of that rabbit?

Niro asked smiling at the young man. He was sure he would be able to answer anything the boy had for the most part, though he couldn’t say for sure. He would always try to give the answer he knew was right in any case.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

we could end here if you want Smile

Alder was not good at many things; he had accepted that truth when he was very young. Though of course it was only in his mind that he lacked talent. When he barreled into the other wolf he wasn't thinking about the gray-coated predator as such, but as the prey he had been acting like. He realized that it was Niro too late, and ran into him with a thud. Alder stepped backwards once he found his footing and looked at the other wolf with apologetic eyes. But he wasn’t mad, and there was a positive tone in his voice. He had done well? Alder smiled, genuinely and wider then most of his timid smirks. Tail waved behind him at the teacher’s praise. Maybe he could do this after all.

The praise was a bit much for the bashful boy, and he lowered his head and felt his cheeks flush with heat. Shaking his head at the others question he answered quietly. I don’t think so. He didn’t think that he would get it on the first try, but maybe his large body was good from something. Thank you Niro. He appreciated the older male’s help greatly, and before this he had thought that he would have to learn all these things on his own. Nodding with a lack of embarrassment Alder followed Niro to enjoy a bit of the hare that his bird had caught. It was a nice reward for the patience and concentration the lesson had taken.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]