Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
[html]

Short, but I didn't really know where to begin >.> Backdated to January 25th

Ralla had heard about rather than saw the newcomer. He wasn't joining AniWaya--no, quite the opposite--but instead he had come from another pack to discuss horses and animal care with Liliana. But when Ralla asked what pack he had hailed from, Sugar hadn't heard, didn't know, or refused to say. All Ralla knew was, based on Sugar's reaction to the newcomer, he didn't like the other. But of course, this only peaked Ralla's curiosity, which encouraged her to have a look around. Her duties for the time were finished--she would check in on the Great Fire at dusk, like she normally did--and the other Gata Hineyus were busy with their own duties.

She looked all around the village, keeping an eye out for this newcomer, wondering where he was. The snow blanketed the ground and with it most scents, so she was effectively on a pointless stroll with no leads. At the very least I'm getting exercise...? She tried to justify. ... It was a weak justification.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]
[html]

Oh, it's alright <3 image credit

The male knew the AniWayans were begining to whisper about him. Not that he minded, of course. Liev was thee to learn, and that was all. There was absolutely nothing wrong about it. Therefore, nothing to worry about.

Liliana had been a great teacher, and a mannerous hostess. She invited him to stay for the night, which he accepted, a bit reluctant, though. Now that it was dawn, there was no need to delay his departure for now. Liliana told him to return after noon, so they could train a bit more, and he accepted. As his teacher, she could tell him to stay for five years, if she wished, and he would not have declined. Since the time spawn wasn't that long, he'd go off their lands to hunt something for a meal, and come back afterwards. Even as a guest, he had no right to hunt on their lands.

The quickest way to leave would be crossing their village, and the pale gray man couldn't help but feel it was just wrong. It was such a bold act, and yet he wanted to leave as soon as possible, to avoid any possible conflicts. Nothing personal, but since he was representing Anathema in this lands, the man couldn't afford to make mistakes here. And, of course, he would never take advantage on one's hospitality.

However, once he was almost done crossing their lands, his purple eyes found a white form between the trees. It was a woman. She had deep green eyes and a moon tattoo on the forehead. And she was gorgeous. Not that he had lustful thoughts on her; it was a simple statement. In the man's eyes, everyone could be gorgeous, as long as they wanted to be, and in their own, personal way. It wasn't on him to judge who was or who wasn't beutiful.

And she seemed to be looking for something. Not sure what; but she sure was. He titled his head one side, his wild curiosity tickling in the back of his skull. Darn! He hated when that happened, and hated even more to swallow it deep down, and have to walk away. And that's exactly what he was doing. He had to avoid contact, simply because he wasn't sure how the other would react towards him. Until he was outside, he would not speak a word to anybody. It surely wasn't like him, but he couldn't see another way.

<style type="text/css">
.liev-purple b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF5FFF; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px }
.liev-purple .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.liev-purple p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liev-purple {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#572B73; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw1an8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff
; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her breath made little clouds of mist in the air as she breathed soundly, her forest green eyes scanning around her and her large ears pivoting this way and that. One would've thought she was hunting, with the way she was looking around. For all she knew, the newcomer could've left and she was only looking for a ghost. That sent shivers up her spine, having reminded her of the encounter at Grandfather's Tears. That place... Words couldn't describe the deep sorrow that had etched itself into the very land there. But she supposed that hers was a healthy curiosity, to want to see who had entered their pack. On the other side of that coin, she was just being downright nosey. Ah well... She couldn't even defend herself there.

On the outskirts of the village now, straining to scent something through the diluting frozen water, all she could scent were horses, pine trees, and the Great Fire's burning ash. All else was overpowered by those dominant fragrances amongst the dead of winter, where one would've thought that tracking would be easier. Of course, it also might've been to the fact that her 'purifying dip' in AniWaya's waters might've given her a little bit of a cold... Not even her winter coat was a match for the cursed Grandfather's Tears, apparently. She stopped, suddenly feeling a presence near her. Turning her head, she saw she was right, her ears fully pricked towards the sound of feet crunching on snow and the soft exhalation of another's air. And by the moon's coincidental grace, there was a newcomer. Whether he was from this foreign pack or an actual AniWayan who she had yet to meet was questionable, but she had noticed that he had been looking at her. With the quick glimpse she was allowed through her line of vision, she could see that he was a tall wolf and colored to the likeness of a native arctic-survivor; shades of dusky blue and white and silver and dove grey. He wore some garments that seemed equipped for survival, although with the speed of her glimpse and even with her sharp eyes, she could only see something glinting--gold--at his side. But what struck her was his eyes; violet. With a passing thought she compared the color to Strelein's own lavender irises, but dismissed it as the shade was much deeper. These eyes were the symbolistic color of royalty, honor, and mysticism. And also...their color could mean mourning and danger. But regardless, she was drawn to their gaze, wondering; Is this the foreigner?

"Wait!" she called out, unable to sate her curiosity through that quick glance. What exactly is he doing here? Is it really just animal lessons? Where's he from? She didn't know quite why her curiosity was so high with this particular stranger. For all she knew, dozens of strangers came and went without her knowing;and this was probably true, too. But she supposed she wanted that novelty of a diverse experience. Yes, she had much travelling under her belt, but until the end of February, she was content and determined to stay within AniWaya's borders until she had to leave for that agonizing two months. There was nothing she could do about it; it had to be done and it was set. She ran down the gentle slope, through the pines, until she caught up to the man, stopping a few yards away to be respectful. Didn't matter if it was her native pack; respect was due any pack member's guest. She felt dumb for a moment as she looked at the newcomer, taking in his appearance. While she never judged a person's character on their looks, clothing and one's build could speak volumes about their culture and occupation. As she had gleamed earlier, the gold flash on his wasit was a medal, although she didn't know what for. Her original tribe didn't have medals--they used body decoration and weaponry to denote rank--and so she did not comprehend the meaning of the circle of medal. But the man's face was slender, as was the rest of his body, lean muscle lying beneath his pelt. On his arm was quite a marking... What could it mean...? Immediatly, without consciously knowing, her mind began a search for something similar to it, but came up blank. There was no denying, though, that this man was handsome. Very suddenly she realized how rude she was being, shouting out for the man to wait and then just looking at him.

"Ah, forgive me... My name's Ralla. I heard that there was a foreigner in AniWaya, so I was looking for you." His scent was distinctly of the stables and the pines mixed with his own unique musk, as all wolves had, although she could not discern details due to the dratted infliction that she was forced to bear until her health returned to tip-top shape. "I suppose...that sounds like a rather silly reason, right?" Good job, me. With all your 'education', you still sounded like an idiot... She was no longer a child wolf; she had to start acting like a true adult.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]

<3 image credit

A sudden shout stopped the Russian on his tracks, brown ears and purple eyes shifting to meet the source of the yell, and it was the white female he'd saw just a while ago. She came after him, and he watched as she pranced in the snowy hills, in order to meet. him.

Oh, great.

He had wanted to avoid talking to them, but it seemed just a glance at her was the enough to attract attention to him. Way to go, Liev! He scowled himself inside his mind. But, since it was her that requested to talk to him, there was nothing else he could do but to wait there and see what did she wanted to talk about.

Once she stopped, not too far from him -- Afraid? Or just in respect? He couldn't tell that much --, she simply stood there and stared at him for a little while. He felt a bit uncomfortable, being stared at like that. But, seeing she hadn't given him the word, it was against his better judgement to speak. At least until he was spoken at.

She then spoke, realizing she had been staring, and apologized. Right after, she gave him her name and her purpose for meeting him. And it wasn't that silly! Anyway had the right to be curious about something new, and the Russian knew it better than anyone, that's for sure.

"Worry not, ma'am. I'm in no right to feel offended." He said, bowing his head deeply and turning his ears backwards, as well as tucking his tail close to his legs, submissive. "I'm Liev Ivanovich Morozov, and I'm just paying a visit. I wish to join the sheperd rank tier in my pack, Anathema, and my Angela said here, in AniWaya, I would be able to learn about animal caring, so here I am. Lady Liliana had been teaching be yesterday, and for now I shall take my leave to hunt for some food, and return for another lesson, as she instructed." He spoke, not minding in telling all there was to his visit in her pack. Afterall, it her right to know. She belonged to this pack, and he was just a mere guest here. "I... I hope I'm not bothering you, ma'am." He spoke, his accented voice deeply worried of being troubling the other members with his presence. "If you wish, I can leave for good, and immediately, ma'am. I'd only ask you to warn of my absence to Lady Liliana." He said, bowing his head further, so that his pale blonde bangs would cover his eyes. He sure wouldn't mind if he was kicked out.

<style type="text/css">
.liev-purple b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF5FFF; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px }
.liev-purple .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.liev-purple {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#572B73; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw1an8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff
</style>
[/html]
[html]

=w=

Ralla became a little flustered when the wolf began to display signs of submissiveness before her. She was unused to being shown any sort of ranking, and just as she was about to ask him to raise his head, she heard the word; Anathema. Not a week prior had she and Noss escaped from the cold caves of the territory, and the place's presence had unnerved her greatly. And now here was a pack member from that strange place, and it sent a few chills up her spine. He had also said 'Angela'--his Angela had sent him--and although she didn't quite know how high that was in their rank, she knew enough root words to decipher 'angel' from its meaning. At the very least, it had to be pretty high in their tiers. It couldn't be...Naniko, could it? For all the woman's grace, she terrified Ralla, and the memory of the territory and the woman chilled Ralla's blood. But her goal was to put all her fears to rest on the morrow, the day she would begin her cleansing journey through AniWaya, and she didn't see the point in blaming an innocent wolf for fears founded on another. Besides, she was in her home pack, safe, and the man seemed nice enough. He certainly didn't have any bad aura surrounding him, nor had he given her any reason to fear him specifically.

"Liev Ivano...vich...Mor..." She was acting like an idiot, trying to repronounce his name and failing horribly. She had just gotten used to AniWaya's language, and there popped up another new one. "Pardon my misunderstanding, but what language is that? And please, don't bow your head," she said with a smile, trying to get the man to relax. "Food? I'm sorry, then; I've interrupted you. But why are you heading this way? The wapiti moved south a while ago." Indeed, the herd had moved their location closer to the southern part of the Serena Reserve, trying to do as their migrating instincts urged them to do, but still finding themselves trapped by the tall, chainlink fence surrounding the territory. And as a guest, was Liev not offered food? She supposed it had been left up to him. It wasn't her place, though, to raid the storage of the tribe's food for a stranger.

He was apologizing for bothering her? "Please; if anyone should be apologizing it should be me, since I'm the one who seems to be bothering you." Getting a little more comfortable around the stranger, Ralla bent at the waist and tilted her head to try and see the man's face beneath his hanging mane, trying to get him to maybe loosen up a bit as well. Other people being uncomfortable made Ralla uncomfortable. "And don't leave! Liliana'd be pretty mad if I chased away her student."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]

<3 image credit

When he mentioned his pack, the woman's aura shifted anxious to scared nature. Something about the mountains must of have scared her once, seeing how she reacted. Even, so she semed to muster up her courage together and hide her fear away. That made him uncortable. Maybe him being an Anatheman would make her afraid of him? Of course, there were plenty other things one should be terrified at the Russian male. After all, he was one of the best and most skilled killers in his old pack.

She attempted to repeat his name, but didn't succeed. The way she tried to speka it was rather funny, if not cute. He smiled at her in simpathy. He knew many that had that trouble at first as well. "Just Liev wil suffice, ma'am." He said, nodding respectfully, but then rose his head fully again when she asked him not to bow. If so she wished, he'd do so. "And it's Russian, ma'am. A human dialect from the far north of Asia, in the Artic." He said, explainning the origin of the language his name belonged to.

"Please, ma'am, don't apologise. You are not troubling me at all." He said, shaking his head to strenghten his point. When she mentioned the herds were going south, he simply smiled and shook his head again. <>"No need, ma'am. I'll be fine with just some smaller preys. But thank you for the warning." He said. The Russian would never hunt in another pack's territory, even less during the winter, and with a storm coming so close. Even this far from his pack, signs of the presence of the upcoming weather was noticable in the pressure. And since some animals didn't hibernate nor migrated, eating them would grant more fat than meat, making it easier to pass the winter.

"As I said, ma'am, no need to worry. You're not bothering me at all!" He said, his head no longer bent down. He rushed a hand over his fringe, making sure it was again away from his eyes.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh Ralla, you're such a flirt. AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU ARE! XP

Liev's explanation of his name fascinated Ralla if not only because it was such that she had never heard before. Curiosities and new things interested her so, and although Ralla had heard brief whisperings about the lands far to the east known as 'Asia', she had never encountered a wolf from there. Liev went on, assuring Ralla that he could do without the large prey animals. In a way, she was thankful. She, too, had not gone without noticing the impending warnings of dangerous weather, and even though she would've vouched her own meal ticket--she didn't eat much by herself, so much so that a normal meal allowance seemed a feast to her no matter how she looked at it--if Chief Dawali had been mad, but it seemed as if the arctic wolf was ever the gentleman, even continuing with the formalities, calling her 'ma'am'.

She giggled at his repeated use of the honorific, but her eye was caught by the man's brushing his bangs from his eyes. For a moment, she mused that he made it look so effortlessly striking, but she returned back down to reality within the moment. "You flatter me with this 'ma'am' business. Please, Ralla is fine." She then remembered his arm, and peered surreptitiously at his arm again, and venutred the question, since Liev seemed so accomodating anyway. "If I may, Liev, might I ask what that symbol on your arm means...? Forgive me if it's a personal matter; I enjoy lore and culture, much more the star symbol."

"If you would permit me, might I come along with you on your hunt? I promise not to get in the way; I merely want to...observe." That was the kind way to put it to herself. Ralla might've been able to catch some small prey on her own and a wapiti with the help of an experienced hunter, but it never hurt to gather new techniques from others, did it? And this was a rare chance, besides, to catch someone hunting and actually ask instead of interrupting midway through their hunt... Which, Ralla supposed, she had done anyway... "Feel free to say no; I don't want to ruin any plans you might've had." Curiosity of seeing the foreigner aside, now she was intrigued by him. She was so easily drawn to other wolves, it seemed a recurring pattern of lost-and-found; little treasures found if she at the very least tried.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Sorry for the wait >< Computer's been being a darn bitc--- well, you know? I'm gonna be a bit slow for a while

She giggled as he kept calling her ma'am, and he couldn't understand at first, but when she said to call her only by her name, he understood she was being shy or something for the honorific. And it was his time to smile. He simply smiled and nodded politely, agreeing with her small term. "As you wish... Ralla." He said, feeling weird in just saying her name.

Then, the white female looked at his arm suggestively, and then asked about the scarification on his upper arm. He simply luaghed then sighed, multiple memories flooding his mind for a second or two before fingertips went instinctvely to the straight lines, deeply cut and healed in his skin. "It have to do with my former pack..." He began than his eyes traveled to the sky, searching quickly, each constellation being named automatically inside his mind before the one he was looking for was found. The stars were a bit faint, since it wasn't deeper in the night yet, but it was already out anyway. "See those stars? They make an up-and-down line, you see? That's Lacerta. The constellation of the Lizard." He said, lining out the invisible lins between the stars. "You see, Ralla, in my former pack, our warriors followed the human militar ranks, such as Private, Corporal, etc., and they were separated in multiple groups, called Quadrants, each representing a constellation that was easily seen in their acting zones. Back there, I was the general of the Lacerta Quadrant. And to represent our ranks and Quadrants, we tattooed or scarred it on our left arms. The lines stand for the constellation, and the two straight lines below the three stars represent the General rank. That's all that is, not so much thought in it." He explained slowly for her, also lining out the parts of his scarifications he spoke about.

Once he was done, he felt a bit sheepish. The man knew the tattoo on her forehead or the accessories she wore had much more meaning than his scar.

Even so, he simply stared as she asked to join his hunting. Well, it was more than clear she was interested about him. Be it his origins, hunting ways, or whatever, she sure wnated to know more about it. "Please don't, Ralla. I'd be most glad in having you accompaning me on the hunt! I'd ask you to be silent, since smaller prey are easily scared, but that would be all." He spoke, warning her. He sure knew how hard it was in hunting small creatures.
[html]

It's alright; me too. Darn work and school; they're designed to keep me away from this >:O Btw; I hereby give you some powerplaying ability over Ralla to make her do some actions while they're hunting so that it doesn't take ten posts to say they moved from Point A to Point B :3

"Lacerta?" Ralla looked to where Liev was pointing in the rosy-violet twilight, her eyes used to gazing at the starry sky and immediatly following the lines he traced. "Oh! I know that one; I learned it as the Minor Dragon, though." She watched as he outlined his mark, and immediatly she was reminded of the brand on her forehead. "A general, huh? Sounds prestigious." Even if that looks as if it hurts a lot... She would press no further on the matter; it didn't seem like something to bother the man with, as she was already interrupting what time he had. Not to mention, if he was once a military leader and now far away from his birthplace, something bad must've happened to make it so.

"This brand on my forehead bears similar meaning, although I can't claim anything like a warrior. I was a Shaman; nothing much beyond that." She herself left her story at that, not much in the mood to explain the rest of that particular story, as surprising as it sounded for her not wanting to tell a story. "Of course," she reassured him, promising to keep quiet while she hunted. She would blend into the white snow around them and simply watch, as she had promised she would. Even though she had simply wanted to meet the newcomer at first, now she was intrigued at the new information he had told her concerning how some things were run far away from Nova Scotia. She was wondering, although not expecting, to see if his hunting methods were different. "Lead on when you will," she offered, although it sounded a bit vindictive now that she heard herself, since she had been the one to stop him in the first place...

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATENESS!! Not sure why but my muse for this thread vanished for a while. I had this for sometime, and only with a few threads... Usually the plotted ones? TI'm an oddball >P And jumping a bit their way to the borders, k?

"Minor dragon? Didn't hear of this name variation yet." He commented once the white woman reconized the constellation. "And yes, it's the highest rank one could have inside a single Quadrant. Then comes the High-Generals, that command over all the Generals, and then the Major, that is the pack leader and rules over everyone." He said, commenting how it wasn't the highest one in Czarova.

The the AniWayan told him about the mark on her forehead, his eyes glinted with interest, but the warrior contained himself before the flow of questions kicked in. "A shaman, huh? We used to have spiritual leaders back there as well, but we called them Chanters." The Anatheman said, rubbing his chin slightly in his trail of thinking. He had been a close friend to one of his pack's Chanters, but it was all.

"Well then, shall we go?" He said, waving a hand for her to follow and resumed the path he had been following before she intercepted the Russian.

After just a few minutes of walk, they reached out the fences that delimitated the pack's boarders. They didn't talk much on the way, but they really didn't have to. For Liev, it felt like her had known her all his life now.

The male's senses picked up any signs of possible prey while still awknowledging the female. It wasn't like he was so immersed into the tracking that he forgotten she was there... if that would make any sense. Finally, the sound of swift steps in the snow made his whole body switch towards it, but first, he would let her know.

"You hear it? It's a mouse. Right there, some yards away." He said, his voice as low as possible as he backed up with the softest of steps to be right beside her, purple eyes sharply staring where the muse should be, so that she could follow his gaze towards the animal's location. So close that, in fact, the tips of their furs met slightly, especially because his pelt was rising with the desire for the kill, the adrenaline thrill, an addiction that spread to every warrior, like a higly contagious virus, jumping from soul to soul, mind to mind, forcing warriors to put themselves in dangerous situations, just for the rush. Luckily enough, Liev had learned to live and deal with it well enough, so he could control it better then new or unexperienced fighters.
[html]

*frowns at the 7 day wait* Y'know, I just finished a post with a 6 day wait and said I wasn't proud of THAT...so...I'm pretty much mortified at this and my two threads that have week-long waits >.> Shhh; they're supposed to be secrets ><

As they walked silently through the snow, wide pawpads cushioning their weight, the two held a conversation much like Noss did with Ralla on a normal occasion. There were no words traded, yet subtle motions, looks, and postures conveyed so much more. Just by watching the Russian man, Ralla held a sense of himself; she had long since learned that a person's very being could define them.

Liev's alert to the prey piqued her interest. A mouse? While she understood that prey was scarce, she couldn't imagine the man being satisfied with that for a meal. But she remained quiet, as promised, and paid close attention to where he was looking. As promised, there was a small field mouse out of its burrow early for its winter supply, scurrying around searching for it amongst the tree roots and snow-covered undergrowth. She didn't, however, go without noticing the closeness the two shared. As immersed in the hunt as Liev appeared to be--which was much, considering the way his entire aura almost visibly changed from one of amicable friendliness to predatorial hunter--Ralla felt a light coloring coming to her cheeks. There was simple contact, as there was with close friends or with pups, and then there were higher levels of contact. She and Kemo had shared one of those; a deep, emotional embrace that had cajoled her into saying those words of adoration. And yet, even though she had only--literally--just met the Anathemian, the blush appeared without reason or consent. Quite the contrary, it should've been just the opposite, after the scare she had received in his packlands. But she couldn't begrudge him something that wasn't his fault, so she let the contact issue go, marking it off as just a blush of surprise, refusing to analyze it any further. Instead, she returned her attention to the hunt and the hunter.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Worry not, take as much as you want! It's no big deal, really <3

The male took off his knife and was about to throw it when he felt a sudden wavering on the woman's aura. Not actually a startled type of wavering... more of an... embarassed type? How odd.

Anyhow, when the mouse stopped by a spot of grass blades struggling against the ice, he readied the knife and, with a lucky shot, the blade cut through his furry back, making it jump for a second and limp clumsily back to his burrow, but it fell on its feet, shiering to keep breathing. The man, however, was quicker and got to the prey and his knife, taking a good grip on the field mouse while it squirmed around, trying to escape. With the knife, he pierced the very tip into the tiny heaving chest, ceasing all movements from the body on his hands.

The Russian then kneeled on the ground, taking out a small line thread from one of his leather pouches, and tied the mouse's throat to it. Carefully, he lyed the body back on the ground and strecthed out the line further so he could tie it to a tree root not too far from whre the small corpse sat. Not a second later, he dipped the tip of his fingers into the open wound and cleaned the still warm blood in five key points around the mouse's body.

Calmly, he returned to side of the white shaman. "Just you wait, Ralla..." He commented, readying to trigger the ambush. Surely, a bigger dpredator or scavanger, like a badger or a wild cat would jump out to get the easy food, and then... he might even be able to share his dinner with his new acquaintance!
[html]

Liev was a very good marksman, she had to admit. Against the field mouse the knife was superior, besting its target. Had she been perhaps a creature who ate purely vegetation, she would've named the process cruel, seeing the mouse be mutilated more that it need be. Did the blow to the back not kill it first...? But it's pain was short, and she could not contradict herself on that she ate meat and thence was cruel any way she looked at it. She barely noticed the minute trace of thread spooling from the man's fingers as he set up something familiar--a trap--and returned to his space next to her. Around the body was a circle in the virgin snow, blood bereft from the body to stain it black as it dried in the chill air.

Still she remained quiet, breath held in understanding as she realized what he had done. He turned a chance into opportunity. Still and silent as shadow he remained, an ambush waiting for another fortuitous chance to come by. The baiting method intrigued her, as she had only hunted by direct means herself. But this man was obviously a hunter of skill and precision; not to be trifled with. Her breathing resumed as her claws dug into the snow to an unheard rythmn, anticipation plain in her features. Together the two blended into the snowscape and trees, barely anything visible but for the few bright colors that the shade hid for them. This was their native habitat; their element.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

She seemed satisfied, if not impressed, by his ways of hunting. Well, when you live in a place with very few food and not enough energy to spare, one leanrs to be patient and use less tiring ways to get the dinner. And even he being a militar-ranked wolf, they all had to spare some time to get some extras.

It took a while for the true prey to arrive. A fluffy bobcat, a young one as it looked, came with the softest of steps towards the prey, sniffing the darkened blood the male had dipped on the snow before. Once the chilling mouse came to his view, the creature pounced on it, the strenght on its legs aweing the wolf. Such an agility and speed! The Russian was almost envy of it, if it wasn't for the fact the hunter was about to turn into the prey.

Before it landed on the rodent, he gave a quick tug on the thin string, pushing it away. Confused for a second, the cat turned and tried again, but this time, he made quick, jerking movements to simulate the movements of a rat, and pushed it into the bushes they were hiding, the knife ready on his other hand. The wild cat was too diverted by the "hunting" to notice the light gray male just behind the corner, and jumped hardly above the rat, making sure to sink the claws and fangs on the cold body, quickly letting go of it as soon as the metal blade dug deep into his back, reaping out a desperate, frightened shriek from it.

Swiftly, the luperci placed a foot over the cat's wounded body, to pin it to the ground, one hand over the neck to avoid a bite, the one with the knife pierced hardly into the very middle of its neck, cutting the spinal cord in a half. No pain, no guilt. The once flailing limbs and struggling body fell lifelessly on the snowy floor.

The male rolled it here and there, examining the kill. Yes, it would mae a fair meal. He then looked back to the woman, a small smile playing on the corner of his mouth. "Dinner's served...!" He saidd simply, cleaning the knife quickly on the snow and placing it back to its holster and stretching out his legs into a standing position. Cooked wildcat was probably one of his favorite meals, only losing to seal stew. "Care to join me?" He invited the woman, reaching out a helping hand for her to stand up. She could deny, of course, but something told him she wouldn't.
[html]

Unaware to its predicament Ralla watched as the bobcat jumped itself to its own demise. Ignorant of its surroundings, it was all-consumed with the thrill of its own 'chase', that which was as much of a sham as Long-Gones still being around. Such a preposterous thought almost made Ralla snort, but she held herself in check; the prey was so very, very near.

Liev's eyes were glinting bright as he played the part of a spider or fisherman, luring or angling the fly or fish straight into his reach. She did not even move when he delivered the bobcat's death blow, although her ribcage loosened from being so pressed against the tree. The kill was swift, and she murmured a prayer of thanks to the Great Spirits for their repast, so that they may not grow angry at them for taking life and not giving proper credit where it was due. What surprised Ralla was that, when Liev was finished inspecting the young cat, he turned to her and offered her a share of it. Her ears pricked up high and her eyes widened. "Really?" The kindness from a stranger was warm, in this case, and it was warmed all the further when he displayed quite the gentlemanly gesture; the offer of a hand. Whereas the contact reminded Ralla of her blush, she was gratified in both the chivalry and the offer to join the man, and so she took it and stood, feeling the joints in her knees crack a little at their stiffness. "That is very kind of you, Liev. I'd be happy to." Ralla found herself very comfortable with the man from the pack she had found so frightening, but once more she could not fault Liev with his leader's ways; they, too, were seperate beings. "Is there anything I could do to help? I could start a fire. That is, if you cook your meat." Either way Ralla would eat it, although she herself was partial to cooked food in cold conditions.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

The woman seemed a bit surprised on his invitation, but she still accepted it and his helping hand. He simply smiled back at her and nodded "I'm glad you accepted. Eating alone feels so... lonely?" He spoke, trying to place his words, though there was no better one to describe the feeling.

"Oh, well, if you wish to, feel free to start up the fire. In such seasons, warm food always taste better, eh?" He spoke softly, trying to make small talk, since he had not much idea of what to talk about.

While the white woman worked on the small fire, the male proceeded to rip off the feline's pelt, drip down part of the blood in a ball-shaped vial and cut down the meat and organs, and sticking them on small, thin sticks he found around them. "Cat on a stick" was a rather... new recipe for him, thoguh he was sure it would taste much better with some sauce or something.
[html]

She nodded at Liev's description because, really, how else could one describe loneliness? It was a topic that Ralla tried to avoid for as long and often as possible. She hated loneliness, even if sometimes she confined herself. In her defense, she did not do it more than once a month, and usually the moments of solitude were for ceremony or ritual. She went about gathering twigs from the trees--dry and good for tinder--and set to work breaking them up to make a start for a small fire. Without her tinder set, she would have to start the fire the old fashion way; rubbing two sticks together. It was a very basic skill that might take time, but not so terribly long. Luckily, in Nova Scotia, the fauna was so varied that she had no problem finding wood other than pine and evergreen, which was far too moist to start a fire.

There was a silence--not that which she found completely unpleasant, but she could tell that Liev stumbled for some words at one point--and she smiled, also wondering what to talk about. She looked to the side, watching as the man cleaned the meal and...dripped the blood into a vial? "Might I ask what you're doing?" she said, indicating the vial. She had heard of collecting blood for paint, and that was only done in her previous tribe for rituals and to decorate the shamanic cave. For what purpose did Liev save it for?

The fire finally started to go and, leaning close to the ground and blowing gently on the young embers, Ralla coaxed a flame from the nothingness; truly magic. She added the larger pieces of wood--quite haphazard pieces, she might add, since she did not have her ax to clean the wood up into uniform logs--and let the flame consume them, watching it grow larger. She noticed that Liev had graciously taken the liberty of skewering his prey, and so she set up the sticks as she might have done if she were cooking fish; the sticks angled slightly towards the flames, sticking firmly out of the ground. It was a technique more suited to smoking fish, but they were neither in the right place or had the requisite amount of time, but it would certainly do, rather than the two of them rotating the skewers by hand. "So, Liev," she said, attempting to start out the conversation anew, "what attracted you to caring for animals? You seem like you'd be more suited to being a warrior?" In truth, Ralla loved animals, too--or, more specifically, ones that she didn't hunt...--but although she cared for the fire as if it were a living animal, she was curious as to the finer details of the duty. She could've always asked Liliana, but there was always more than one perspective to the trade, and she knew quite well that Liliana cared for the tribe's horses with all her heart.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

In between his own task, he would look up to watch the AniWayan light up the fire, and she surely had some good skills in that. He heard they had fire-tending ranks in AniWaya, but he wasn't expecting her to belong to said tiers. Yet, when he dripped some of the blood on the vial, he felt her curious look, completed with her formal question. Well, fair enough, it wasn't everyone that saved blood from their kill.

"Well, I'm not sure if you heard of it yet, but the humans, long gone already, had multiple knowledges they called "sciences". And one of those, which I dedicate myself mostly, was named "alchemy", and it is about using both magic and chemistry - which is the study of the substances - to explain the changes of the world, among other things. To some of the experiments, I need various chemicals and substances. Since I never know when I'll need something, I always make sure to save some whenever I'm able. In this case, blood." He explained carefully to the white female, making sure to give enough information for her to understand his motives.

Once he was done with the sticks, he sat with crossed legs, one hand holding his chin still as he stared the dancing flames in front of them. Fire. He loved that element. Not only for its destructive power, but also for its ability to mend different things togehter and renew the soil. It could be warm and welcoming, as well as powerful and undomitable. Somehow, he identified himself with fire. He was a naturally calm and warm person, but if needed be, he could be as dangerous as those seemingly innocent ambers.

She spoke again, bringing his purple gaze towards her and out from his inner admiration section. For a second, he wasn't really sure of what to say. Actually, he wasn't really sure why he made a such a drastic change. He just... did. "How should I put this... I not sure of this myself but... I guess I've seen enough bloodspill and war for a lifetime. I suppose somewhere inside me, I'm done fighting, and all I want is to live a calm life for now on." He spoke softly with quite some long pauses, something rare on him. "Not that I wouldn't fight to defend a good cause; don't get me wrong. It's just that... I don't feel like I was born to fight. I feel like I was meant for something else, but the necessity to have to figth everyday for my life back in my former pack forced me to become a warrior." The grayish man spoke, gesticulating with his hands here and there in small gestures.

He then looked back to the shaman's emerald eyes, trying to see if she could understand what he meant, and something told him she did.

A sudden freezing gush of air whispered on his ear unspoken words, and he moved his head around, trying to find the source. The two of them were, rather clearly, sensitive to the spiritual world, and that sudden wind made his mind click. It might have been the cat's vitae finally leaving his body, but it might as well be just a wandering spirit. If it was General Winter, Liev would've known.
[html]

Btw, if I didn't mention it earlier *leans in closer and whispers* I love my siggy <3

Ralla listened intently, ears swiveling every so often to catch the words that Liev was telling her as she prodded at the fire in tandem. This concept of 'science' was intriguing to her, especially the idea of alchemy. It was a word that sounded familiar, yet she couldn't place her finger on where she had heard it. She decided not to pursue it, thought, as the meat came close to being finished.

Ralla nodded sagely with Liev's explanation of his war-weary self. She had never been in a true battle, but merely imagining many battles--one after another without pause--sounded tiring, even. And the blood... Ralla didn't know if she could live with herself, knowing she had killed many. She couldn't imagine trying to be normal with her hands eternally stained, no matter how hot the water she would use physically cleansed her. At the same time, she saw the wisdom in his continued part of speech. She would certainly defend her homeland and tribe to the last, this was for certain; it was a just cause, and although it did not justify killing, it justified the right to defend and use whatever nature had granted her. The two shared a look of mutual understanding that required no words, the subject seeming too delicate to touch with a heavy sound.

At almost the exact same moment Liev turned his head to look around, the brand on Ralla's forehead ached a little, sending tingles along her spine and causing her eyes to widen a bit. The feeling was like the times that she had been sent visions while she was awake, which were rare in themselves. More often the visions would come in her dreams or while looking at the fire. But if she was awake when the moon sent her visions, the feeling was like this. But...she saw no vision, and yet the air seemed to drop a few degrees in temperature; at least to her it felt like that. At first she dared not speak, but curiosity won out.

"I have the feeling...you felt that too," she said slowly, shaking the shivers from her body as they became too great. Taking the skewers from the fire she handed one to Liev, her forest green eyes still darting about every so often as if she could see what had passed by. "I admire your science, Liev, but I tend to think very closely with the Great Spirits and the moon. Every tree and rock is inhabited by a spirit, and their presence invites more. Perhaps it was the Guardian or Wayfarer," she said with a slight chuckle, referring to two spirits that Liev probably wouldn't know, since they were the mortal names for the avatars of spirits that the tribe knew. While it was that spirits could take many forms, Ralla's native tribe--and apparently AniWaya as well--had names for their particular manifestations, naming them for the attributes that they possessed while in those forms. It did not define the spirit itself; merely its purpose. And although more often than not it was the same spirit that inhabited a certain area, there was certainly more than one Wayfarer or Guardian or Warrior. As she said; it was named for its attribute. But seeing these spirits was a hard thing to do, and only those deemed worthy were permitted to see them. It was, therefore, the Shaman's duty to mediate between the moon and the mortals; to interpret its will and messages. Ralla appreciated her given role of doing so, even if she could not for the Moon Tribe; not anymore..."But I could be wrong. Something that I've learned lately is to let messages come to me instead of seeking them out. They tend to seem more jumbled if I try to decipher what isn't there."

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

*le wink* hehehe I thought you'd say that >]

He heard the woman remove their barbecued meat, before she spoke and moved a hand up to her forehead. He turned and noticed growing shivers all over her body. Purples eyes glinted worried about the woman's sake, but she seemed to get a hold on herself again, and his tensing body relaxed a bit. His instincts always managed to keep him on a vigilance mode of some sort, his body and mind always waiting for the worst. Right now, however, he tried his best to overcome those feelings.

She spoke, and it brought him back to reality again. "Well Ralla, I don't believe on science only. Alchemy is also about reaching the ultimate knowledge. The ultimate element, cabable of turning simple objects into pure gold. But also involves a lot of supersticions and beliefs. As you, I also have my beliefs and bonds to the spiritual plane, but I'm more connected to elemental entities than naything else." He also explained, making a brief mention on the elementals, responsible for the heat, cold, earth, plasma, and so many others. General Winter was one of the many elementals out there, though his role in the material world was much more influent than most other deities of his kind. For instance, the fire the woman gave birth to. He could feel the spiritual presence on it, how it took the strenght on the wood and air and bended them into those reddish flames.

"Yes, I'm afraid I have to agree." He spoke, eyes still focused on the flames in front of him. The Russian munched the warm meat on his mouth, the tasty warm blood embracing his tongue. "There are somethings no mortal was meant to understand, after all." He said, mostly to himself than anything. "That was their doom." He mumbled in a soft whisper, remembering some faded, old pictures and paintings the lost race left behind. Hairless monkey-like beings, intelligent and creative enough to defy the gods with their majestic and yet futile displays of greatness. Their knowledge was their doom.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]