all of the lights [p]
[html]

Amaranth. :3

Running away turned out to be pointless. Magnolia had turned back at Cour des Miracles, begrudgingly, after a brush with Anathema. The princess knew her father would be worried, and after two and a half days or so of cold and hunger, she realized being home was better than foolishly running away. The Mohawk-headed girl had kicked the snow as she made the slow walk back, too tired to cry, or fight when she finally went back home. She knew it was the right thing to do, even if each step seemed like a mistake for the young girl.

After going home, she had laid low. She got her strength back by laying around and doing the same thing she did every day; exploring around her packlands and playing with whatever she came across. Magnolia hadn’t said more than a few words to her father, as she preferred to not be around whenever he was home. It was still weird for her to come home to Niro, not Lolita or any of her sisters. Maggie was taking the transition hard. The little girl barely spoke or ate anymore. But at least she wasn’t running away anymore. Today, though, she didn’t stray far. The morning broke dark and overcast, with did not help the Princess’ mood. Magnolia woke up, stretched, and found a spot by the beach where Niro’s house was still visible to her green eyes. The last Monroe girl wrapped her silvery-white tail around her tiny haunches, and watched the freezing water wash up against the rocks again and again.

<style>
.magdark-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.magdark {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.magdark b {color:#8B4500; font-weight:bold;}
.magdark {width:360px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#020100; background-image:url(http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2056/souls76.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:287px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#996633; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>

table by fae <33
[/html]
[html]

wc
Out of Character goes here

Amaranth walked down the shore line carrying two fair sized rabbits. She was still learning tricks of the trade but her uncle was a good teacher and she caught two with that trap. She was hoping at some point to go out hunting in a group to get some bigger catch. She was used to hunting just for her and her small family. Though she still had not seen much of the girl who was dropped here.

Amaranth slung the creatures over her back and smiled as she could see the cave from here. She was glad to see it and she was even happier to see the girl named after a flower. "Why hello stranger I haven't seen you much at all. Are you hungry?" She asked looking at the girl. She was a good three feet away and wasn't sire what to do. She was so young and she had never been a mother she didn't honestly expect the girl to consider her a parent figure. She just wanted to be something.

She stepped closer joining the girl till she was nearly a foot away. "What have you been up too? She prolly shouldn't ask the girl had kept her distance it was mostlikely for a good reason.
Speech

<style type="text/css">
.hallelujah b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.hallelujahooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#694E41; text-align:right;}
.hallelujah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hallelujah {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#F0DAA9; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ranth3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#694E41; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Magnolia was spacing out again. She never used to do this, normally she was bursting with life, but she couldn’t help the way she was feeling. It hurt so much. The little girl watched as the waves kept crashing on the rocks, over the sand and out again. The silvery female sighed, and hummed to herself as song that Lolita used to hum every once in a while. She was never coming back… it was time for her to accept that. Time to move on and get things back to the way they used to be. A voice broke her daze, one that was vaguely familiar. Magnolia looked over her shoulder to see Amaranth. The girl sighed again, louder this time, as her new mother made her way over.

Amaranth asked if she was hungry, and the little one shook her dainty head slowly, returning her gaze to the seafoam in front of her. Magnolia debated ignoring her completely, but decided against it as she crept closer. “Nothing,” she said warily, green eyes transfixed on a pebble by her feet. “I’ve been doing nothing,” she said again after a moment. It didn’t seem like Amaranth would be leaving any time soon, so she looked up into the purple eyes of her new family member. “Wachoo got there?” she said, deciding to appear happy as it was probably easier than being sad all the time.

<style>
.magdark-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.magdark {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.magdark b {color:#19470d; font-weight:bold;}
.magdark {width:360px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#020100; background-image:url(http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2056/souls76.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:287px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#402400; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>

table by fae <33
[/html]
[html]

ooc text. sorry about the wait

Amaranth Catori

Amaranth wasn't trying to be her mother wasn't trying to be an adult figure she was just trying to be there. Magnolia had never said one word to her till now and she wasn't sure why the girl was never around. It was funny actually. Looking at the girl she just smiled. "I see nothing is boring you should find something fun to do." She said.

Amaranth adjusted the two rabbits. before she heard the girl say something else. "Rabbits dinner for tonight you are welcome to join us to eat. I have plenty besides its warmer inside then out here and I have a bed made for you a place to sleep." She said.

Yawning she dropped the rabbits to the ground. "The veiw is nice here." She said sitting down beside her. She glanced over at the girl. She couldn't help but smile and laugh out loud a bit. "Don't fake it for my sake, I'm ok if your not happy. I know a lot has changed. I'm sorry, actually I don't know if I can be sorry I've done nothing. The person who has made you this way should say sorry. I don't think that will happen." Amaranth said breaking for a moment. "If you would like me to go I will but if you need someone to talk to I'll listen. You remind me of me in a way..." She stopped what she was saying and sighed. Yes the girl was like her the way she hated her mother for not being there. Though Ayita had never left she felt like her mother didn't care. As she was growing she could see what she had actually done to her mother. "I don't want you to think I'm trying to be your mom. I'm not I could never be but I can be your friend if you let me. She finished sitting quietly

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]