au revoir
[html]
Human worlds long come undone by the wrenching forces of time and mother nature lay at Sol-Leks feet like monuments of folly. He padded wry-face through a weed choked town of dead business, fragmented sidewalks, and a consistency of unmoving beasts with one thing in common: black, foul-smelling feet supporting their hollow frames.

The wolf was here on a whim of the changes becoming his lands. It seemed a strange new crop of wolves were growing in numbers which could only mean one thing ...packs. He wanted to enjoy these territories from a neutral standpoint while he still could.

Sol-Leks didn't know if this was a farewell or not. Maybe the New Souls were not interested in claiming this overgrown old town, but if they were anything like he suspected they'd be on it like hunters to the lame elk.

[/html]
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

Colibri was solitarily journeying through the lands. The serious thought of establishing a pack within these lands seemed more and more tempting as the days went by, and she had been silently wondering what these lands had to offer her curiosity. She had seen the two cities and had decided to go a step further in exploring them. She had always found the human society interesting, though it had been destined to fall and the human race was history.

The bodies of the old souls were still resting within the overgrown cities. She had also caught the smell of a trespasser, though she did not belong here anymore than the soon to be approached male. They were walking the streets of the deceased, witnesses to a failed era of broken dreams and lives. She felt nothing for the dead creatures that had attempted to swallow the earth before the earth had wiped them out.

A faint mental echo sounded as the female softly threw out a ”Hello?” into the overgrown streets.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
[html]
It had not been her pack's custom to go wandering around the former haunts of the humans. She had never really thought to ask why - then again, questions were not thrown around where she'd grown up. Perhaps it was simply a matter of being far from any interesting human structures. She recalled crossing a road as a child, and that was the extent of her experience. So, though the concept was overwhelming, Parker chose to move toward the two towns, completely unsure of what it was she would find there.

She was amazed, as she'd expected to be. Buildings and roads were teeming with life, mostly in the form of bushes, trees, and weeds. The area seemed disheveled and strange - just a mass of concrete, metal; choked by plants. The chocolate girl turned a corner, and found herself just a few yards ahead of two others, perhaps with the same idea she'd come with. Parker once again felt awkward, but she was sure she'd been seen; all that was left to do was to approach. "Good morning."
[/html]
As they had come over the horizon like a sea of desperation, here they came again in a drove of two. Sol-Leks knew it was "them" because "they" had very specific manners. He was greeted with a searching hello followed soon after by a cheerful, though awed good morning. He padded up quietly, slowly with an ounce of suspicion in every step. He tried to come off as friendly but after years of a pathetic, socially distorted life words and actions did not come so easy. With a bit of an awkward smile he asked, "What would you two like?" The male couldn't understand why anyone would approach him unless they wanted something.
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

Curiosity had driven her, nothing else. The world had shattered for many beings because of the fire, and Colibri was seeking a status update. Colibri's ears flickered, she had not decided yet what kind of morning this would turn out to be. The male appeared, sceptically letting his eyes sweep over her. His question puzzled her, and the white female shook her tail, dismissing an incoming fly that had followed her for a while. The snow kissed female's mouth remained closed, and she threw her eyes on the male. "Nothing special I suppose." Colibri did not want much, and she was not sure if she was in a proper mood for a proper chit chat with a stranger on the grounds she wanted to be able to call hers. He did not really seem too eager on a conversation by his opening, but they were all different in bodies and minds, so who was she to judge. "I am just doing some exploring as this is a quite ideal area for a larger group of wolves." Gently hinting that these lands should belong more to her than him even as they now spoke?

Dying to meet you

[/html]
Pretend Parker never actually joined in? I can easily change my last post. What do you say?
Sounds good to me
Done.