1. Character Name: Phones Toyota
2. Character Birthdate (including year): September 1st 2010
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Northern Rocky Mountain Wolf
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): MSN: AIM: yushikoyui
7. Currently played characters: I'm a n00b ;o;, so N/A
8. How you found 'Souls: Advertisement on another RPG I'm on now Big Grin

Phones trembled at the borderlines of Dahlia de Mai. A familiar chill of judgment crawled down his spine as he conflicted with himself on whether he should join another pack or not. He couldn't survive on his own any longer and the winter already did a number on him as it was. The members were not to blame for his indecision, the fault lying all on him since he was scared of what they may think of him. He turned to see his missing limb, frowning in shame as he looked towards the land again.

He needed somewhere to go, someplace to call home again. He didn't want to go back to his old home because he couldn't bear to be a gimpy burden on his family any longer. Phones took a deep breath, taking his headphones off of his ears so he could brave speaking to someone. Butterflies were in his stomach, but they were more like moths, more annoying and sending more than just a couple flutters of excitement in his tiny gut. It was almost nauseating, but Phones continued to keep himself steady, inching closer before he finally made his call, requesting for assistance.

[/html]
Hello and Welcome to 'Souls! Big Grin Pleasure to meet you!
[html]

The voice of the stranger held youth in it. It was not a wonderful day to spend outside after all. As the day had developed and started to ripen, the unkind wind had picked up, sending whirling amounts of clustered snow crystals into his face. Still, this was not enough reason to turn from a summon by the borders, and the alpha was nearby anyway, so why not? The male could not find it in him to turn and move back into the shelter of his home as long as he did not know where Range was. Gideon was the child’s caretaker, but blood connected the two and was thicker than anything. The autumn hued form quickly approached the borders, and did not have to search for long before lavender hued gaze settled on the young form of a stranger male.

Pupils dilated somewhat as they reached the area where a hind leg should be. ”I’m Conor, alpha of Dahlia de Mai,” he spoke, craning his neck slightly as the harsh breeze continued to whip against his cinnamon and caramel shaded lupus form. ”What do you need?” The boy seemed like he was in need of shelter, but so did everyone spending time outside in the worsening weather. Eyes returned to the boy’s face; took in eyes of a unique, vivid orange. He did not wish to pity the boy prematurely because of that obvious handicap. It was his experience that struggling creatures often turned out strongest.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
Same! Big Grin

[html]

The boy did notice the violent weather conditions that were occurring. It didn't slip his mind once that if they didn't accept him it was because of the blizzards and the worsening weather. He was about to back away, regretting the call, when someone began to approach him. He cringed, wishing he hadn't taken his headphones off as the voice of the older male reached his ears and shook him. He swallowed, ears flattening and tail hidden between his legs in submission.

"I-I need a home," he spoke, his voice shaky from both shivering in fear and shivering in the cold wind. He wasn't normally this blunt, but it was truth that he had to speak from. He was tired of being alone, and even though it was nice being away from the bullying, he missed the companionship that he got from the ones that did treat him right. Not everyone was bad, and though he was frightened of everyone, he tried his best to remember that as well. "Ph-Phones is my name, sir," he looked up again, but didn't look at the other in the eye. He couldn't.

[/html]
Yay!
[html]

The characteristic signs of submit were present, but Conor rarely was one to insist on vivid submission from the canines he interacted with. One of his many flaws, perhaps, but that was how it was. Lilac silently investigated the boy’s accessories as he spoke about a home. Focus returned to face, now sharpened physically and mentally. Why was such a young soul out here seeking refuge in such weather? Where did the poor thing come from? Caramel painted ears had drawn back to rest against his thickly furred skull—not in detest for the other, but to protect against the whipping chill of the wind.

The name offered was most peculiar, but names varied greatly in these lands, and after letting the boy’s name echo through his tranquil mind for a moment, he moved on. ”What happened to your leg?” the adult asked, following no specific procedures as he allowed himself to ask this question. It could limit this young male greatly. Was he able to hunt and survive on his own? Why was he alone and for how long had he wandered through the winter landscape? There were many questions left unanswered, but details would be brought to him if he just asked.

<style>
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The first question had to be about his leg, and at first, Phones was silent, the insults ran through his head. All the teasing that he had just ran away from, was it all going to come back? The gray stained pup took a moment before he responded with his answer, trying to calm his nerves before he did so that he didn't shout out anything unnecessary.

"There was a-an accid-dent," he didn't want to say anymore than that. It was the best explanation that he could come up with at the moment since he really wasn't sure what all had happened. He tried to stand up straight though, not wanting to be pushed down again. Phones's ears were still flat though, and his body trembling uncontrollably.

"I-I can still hunt," he announced. "And I'm good with stitching a-and sewing too," he rambled, frantically trying hard to prove that he could do something. He didn't often go into his bi-pedaled form, only when he needed to use his thumbs did he change. Really all he wanted to do now was to put his headphones on, to block out the noise and his thoughts of rejection. He understood though, seeing the weather worsening day by day, but he wanted to be there, and he was going to do his best to convince the older male that he really did.

[/html]
[html]

Furry caramel ears stirred slightly at the sparse information he was offered, and eyes did not relieve the little form from lavender stare. ”I see,” he replied, but did not really. For all he knew it could be a sign that others wanted him to see. The alpha was a bookworm, and it had been a fact that human beings had a history of removing limbs from criminals. Lips almost curled upwards at these seemingly suspicious thought. But it was true; he knew nothing of this creature before him. The boy trembled before him, but Conor knew that few words would be able to soothe the distress in the other.

Eyes narrowed as the wind continued to shift, and he gave a low huff, finding it easy to believe the boy’s words. It was amazing what creature could do despite heavy handicaps. Stitching and sewing could be used for so much though, and either way he did not weight skills heavily. What the young alpha really wanted to know was if the other brought any dark baggage with him that could harm Dahlia in any way. ”So why are you alone, Phones?” There was little visual response to the words the boy spoke in general, but it did not necessarily mean that the boy was doing poorly.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

The next question was brought out and Phones calmed himself. He felt like he was worrying over nothing but the paranoia that controlled him was unbearable at times. He felt that if he also joined a pack that it would help him with some of the trust issues that he was feeling, and he would improve a lot socially as well. He fled at the very voice of another, and the situation he was placed in now was not like what he was used to at all.

"I ran away from home," he responded. "I couldn't handle being b-beat anymore," the verbal abuse got worse as the ones that picked on him got older along with him. They began to learn that they didn't have to pick on him with just taunts, they could use their bodies as a whole to try and irritate him. His family didn't want to say anything because it was usually him that was blamed for it, since there was always one that took it too far and got hurt themselves. One time Phones dodged an attack and the one who attacked him got a scrape on his face because of it. Phones meant no harm but because the wound was there, and these wolves were relentless, he had no choice but to take the blame. "I-I didn't do anything to them, but because of this," he looked to his leg, "I was different, that was enough for them," his head lowered.

[/html]
Welcome to Dahliaaaaa. Poor post, but I'm dead tired and going to beed Sad Feel free to post in any ic forum with you character. There's also a snowstorm plot in progress that you're free to join if you're interested Big Grin
[html]

He was impressed that the boy still dared to step up near unknown pack borders. ‘Souls’ inhabitants did not often follow their instincts anymore. Natural impulses told Conor that this young wolf was hardly any good, and if deserving of anything, it would be the omega rank for the duty of being a permanent scapegoat. Fortunately the man did not follow such primitive impulses based on the appearance of the other. They had developed beyond that, and there was definitely much worth in this boy. Some strength had already been revealed, and he chose to believe there was more to be revealed about this male.

There were more questions he wanted to ask, but the weather did not make them appetizing enough. ”I understand,” he breathed, eyes finally falling from the younger male, a smile slowly creeping onto his face. ”We have more than enough room for you, and no one will pick on you here.” The latter was not for certain, but Dahlia’s inhabitants were all good people in varying hues. The boy should be able to find a life without mock here. ”Welcome to Dahlia de Mai, you’ll be a Lehrling for now, and after a while we’ll see where there is greater need for you.”

The man shook his head slightly at the shifting wind, limbs wanting to move. ”Now lets find some shelter,” he hummed, turning in the direction of the distant city of Wolfville.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

Sounds good, thanks! I'll just finish up Big Grin
[html]

He awaited for the decision that was swarming through the other male's mind. Phones was patient, but his nerves and paranoia were beginning to cause him to grow fearful of the answer that was going to pop out of the other's mouth.

Conor spoke and Phones was hesitant, almost paralyzed that the older male was allowing him to stay. "Th...Thank you," he said. A smile also grew on his lips as he felt that rush of relief hit every bone in his aching body. He was going to start fresh here, and he was going to make things right for himself and for others. Phones nodded his head and followed the older male, headphones remained still over his neck and bandanna.

[/html]